Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragons Den Original

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dragons Den Original - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:17 pm

"Just...so I know where you are, that's all." she played with her wet hair as she got out of the water.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:17 pm

Erebus blinked, "Would you like me to stay and.... "Cuddle" with you?" He asked, "Thats what most Human females like... correct?" he asked still trying to remember his research.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Kira patted his chest, "No, I'll be fine. I need to get back to the kitchen any way. I'm cooking tonight." she smirked as went to put her dress back on, 'And a surprise.' she let him hear that one.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus blinked, "Are you planning on poisoning me so you can leave in peace?" He asked with curiosity as he followed her into the kitchen, "And I thought you hated that dress?" he asked as he smirked as he was really starting to enjoy her company as he took hold of her around her waist as he gently started to kiss down her neck, getting more addicted to the taste of her skin then those dreadfully delicious chocolates.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She smiled and chuckled, "I'm afraid I left my poisons at home." she teased, "And Hey! I don't go back on deals or promises. Its part of my hunters code to keep my word."

She gave him a dry look, "My normal clothes are DRYING. SO I had no choice."

Kira gave a small squeak when he got her back in his arms, kissing her neck. SHe giggled, "I have to get it ready or we'll go hungry." she pulled away. SHe grabbed her brush and started brush as she left the room.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus smirked as he left her alone as he went to the library to do some research. He sighs as he noticed a few things. "Hmmm if I kill the other demons lords... I could end up the most powerful demon in all of Hell... and with Kira as my queen... that actually might work... However... in order to keep her around. I promise that I wouldn't hurt anyone. But she hates demons... so maybe its alright if I kill demons, just leave humans alone... but then I'll be the only demon left, and I won't have comrades. Well i wouldn't kill Buer or his human wife... I actually like that human... she cooks well." he mutteres to himself as he sighs, "Probably should wait to take over the demon world AFTER i have Kira as my mate..." he said as he continued to do research.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:18 pm

Kira went crazy in the kitchen! She was peeling potatoes, cutting up carrot, she was was on a role. She left to preparing the surprise for last, it would take long. She smirked at her idea and gave a snicker.

She had everything ready and roasting away. She left a timer on for an hour. "Now! On to the main event!" She laughed at herself. But she quickly remembered, "Oh! She closed the door of the kitchen, she didn't want Erebus walking in as she was working on the surprise.

She smiled as she got to it.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:18 pm

Erebus was looking at some resources as he looked at a human female baring children, "Do i even want kids..." He thought to himself as he groaned and pushed the books away. he stood up and decided to go deeper into the library as he saw a few diary of famous demon lords that failed to take over the world. He blinked as he read a few more paragraphs and got bored with them. "They all failed. Some demon hunter came and destroyed them. Maybe I'll just continued to be lord of the North and the Gate keeper of Hell." He said to himself as he got up and looked at the sun and noticed it was late, "I wonder when my meal will be done?" he thought.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She had just finished the surprise and placed it in the cooler. She dusted her hands off and found some of the residue was on her hands, she quickly washed her hands.

SHe looked at the timer, only half an hour to go. She sat on the bench. SHe had kept her pouch in the kitchen, she reached into it and pulled out a little maroon leather book and opened it to the last page she was at.

She got out her charcoal pencil and started writing some things down. She chuckled at a few of her comments.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus noticed the Kitchen door was closed as he opened it and blinked, "When food?" He asked like any man would. He walked over to her and noticed she was writing something down, "What are you doing?" he asked with a raised brow.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

"OH!" she almost lost her grip on her book, "What am I..." she looked at her book, "Oh, its a diary. I've had it since my father died." she closed it but when she slid off the bench, something fell out and floated to Erebus' feet, "Oh no!" she went to grab it.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus blinked as he reached down and picked it up and looked at it curiously still not familiar with human things, "What is this?" He asked curiously. He looked at her as he narrowed his eyes starting to think the worst. "What are you doing exactly?" He glared and getting closer to her to find out whats going on and to intimidate her a little bit.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

It was a photo of Kira and younger boy, "It's a picture of me and my brother."

She backed up, "W-What do you THINK I'm doing?" she was panicked a bit, "I couldn't let you see the surprise, so I closed the door." he still had the picture, she held out her hand, "Please...Its the only one I have." she tried not to sound desperate.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus blinked as he saw the picture and looked down as he felt a little guilty as he gave her back her picture, "Sorry..." He muttered as he kinda pouted in his own way as he decided to leave her alone and head to his own bedroom.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:19 pm

Kira got the picture back. SHe noticed that pout, "Hey." she went in front of him, "You didn't know. So don't get upset about it. I'm not."

"Dinner won't be long. I'll come to you when its ready. Give me twenty minutes." she smiled as she patted his arm and went back to work.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:19 pm

Erebus looked at her as he felt strange, "What do you think of me?" He asked her seriously as he was confused beyond belief... He held her prisoner and she seemed comfortable in his home. He could kill her at any moment but he refuses too. And now they were eating meals like... she cared about him. It was strange and new to him. And in a sense he can understand why his friend Buer loves his wife. Twiska was a very lovely young female. And she hasn't aged for a good 2 thousand years with the anti aging cream that Buer has made for her. And she seems happy with their child. He looked at her as he became curious what there future held for them.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

That surprised Kira, she crossed her arms, "Well....at first, As a hunter, I thought of you like any other demon, something to be killed....But," she walked back to Erebus, she had him lower his face, "I got to KNOW you as a person...as someone I CARE about." she placed her forehead to his.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus felt better about it as he nodded understanding, "I should introduce you to Twiska... I think she would enjoy a some more human company" He said as he gently leaned in and Kissed her forehead, "You are truly different form any other Human besides Twiska...And I enjoy your Company more so then i did. Next weeks demon meeting I will introduce you as my Mate... not a slave or anything... You are my equal as well as my companion... of course we will do the ceremony at a different time and place when you are ready." he said as he looked into her clear blue eyes as he kissed her lips. "Mine..." he growled possessively.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She smiled, "Sounds good." she closed her eyes as he kissed her. But then, two things came to mind.

She slowly pulled away, "I was wondering....What will the OTHER lords think of this and we also have the problem with my brother."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus pouted at first for his kiss to be interrupted so shortly but then rolled his eyes about the other Lords, "We as Demons take our Mates with pride, regardless of what Race. A very good comrade of mine... his wife is Human... she's 2 thousand years old... He has created this perfect anti-ageing cream to help her stay young and live for as long as he does. So honestly. The Other demons have no care in there mine who there mate is. There is another Demon lord who has an Elf as his wife. Our Demon goddess has a human male husband. Of course we each treat them with different respect then most humans. So it'll be fine. As for your brother... thats up to you to tell him. Unless you want me to be in my human form and say that you are currently with my human self. Either way I don't mind." he said softly as he really wanted that kiss and tried to get one again.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She sighed, "I ask mainly because I AM a demon hunter." she touched his face, "I don't want to cause trouble for you." She looked at the photo, "I'll have to send Dimitri a letter."

She remembered dinner, "Oh, you go and get comfortable and I'll be with in in a moment."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:20 pm

Erebus looked at her with Worry. he decided to go to the dinning room and sit at his place as the head of the table. He looked down the long narrow dinning table as he pulled up a chair next to him so Kira could sit next to him. He wait patiently as he thought about the trouble that could happen if Kira were to enter Hell and all the Demons that she killed were there... they would attack her like a bear to its honey. He thought about it as he shook his head. He knew that he would never let a low level demon come after his new mate, let alone try and destroy her. He would destroy them before they can get 2 feet from her.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:20 pm

She came in pushing a cart. A large platter in the middle with a silver cover on it.

She lifted it onto the table and lifted the cover to show a rather large roasted leg of pork. with lots of roasted vegetables around it.

She sat down, "I hope you like it." she reached to the bottom of the cart and got a bottle of red wine and two goblets out.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus was surprised with this royal meal. he's never even cooked himself something like this. He was drooling a little bit as he looked at her almost like a confused puppy would when given a treat. "W-whats this for?" he asked as he could smell it and any moment he would tear through the thing and eat it. He looked at her as he looked at the wine and the two glasses as he smiled for the first time in decades. He motioned for her to sit so they could enjoy this meal as he took the wine from her, pull the cork and poor it in both glasses. He looked at her and motioned his cup towards her, "Cheers." he said softly as he was for once in his life, Happy.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Kira shook her head, "It's dinner. You're a big guy, SO I had to make it big."

She took her glass and clinked with his with a giggle, "Hehe, cheers." she sipped her wine.

They ate in rather good spirits and chatted about a few things. Kira was on her second glass on the evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons Den Original
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Dragon's Den-
Jump to: