Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pantherians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:00 pm

'She observant....but has an intelligence about her too.' he thought, he just chuckled nervously, at her little joke, but didn't answer, it was obvious that Dea hadn't told her yet. He blushed a little bit with the smile comment.

"We'' it you can convince her to eat the meat for now, she'll recover a bit better, lots of protein is vital for recovery when you're underweight." he said, handing her a bit of the flat bead, "And plenty of grains and bread." he added with a light grin.

"I will move your bed out of the cave so you can get a look over the clan, but moving you around too much might not be wise." he said, "you Body need times to rest and build strength again."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:07 pm

Ella blinked as she smiled, "Yes! That would be awesome!" She said as she reached and hugged him, "You're awesome!" She smiled.

Dea was behind them with a glare in her eyes, "Nike...." She stated with a glare, but noticed Ella was on him. She blinked a bit confused. "Ella... just stay put..." She stated softly.

Ella blinked but smiled, "Well if you'd eat more...." She said as she looked at her. She looked at Nike and gave him a sweet smile, "Thank again for the food." She said.

Dea sighs as she looked at her mate as she motioned for him, "Can I talk to you please..." She asked softly as she started to step out of the cave as she looked and noticed a big difference. The females were eating, the young were getting a bit more moving, "At this rate, you'll get the pride you wanted" She stated to him as she looked at him, "Thank you for saving my sister... And i know this is a stupid thing, but what do I have to do to repay for it... besides having sex with you." She said as she crossed her arms over her chest as she looked into his eyes, 'ella fell for him... I knew she would... damnit...' she thought as she wanted to keep her safe, not be attracted tot he wrong guy.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:12 pm

He blinked when she hugged him and he just gently hugged her back, "You're welcome." he kept half expecting an argument, like he did with Dea. But he was pleasantly surprised.

But Nike felt a VERY dangerous feeling behind him and found Dea standing there with a VERY mad expression. "You're welcome Ella. Please rest there a moment." he went outside with Dea, expecting something pissy as usual.

"............." he wasn't expecting a 'thank you talk'. "....Well....I did this because it would make you happy. And That's what a mate is suppose to do." he said, "I wanted you to be happy." he responded.

"......you are concerned about something?" he could tell by her body language.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:18 pm

Dea sighs as she nodded, "I know we agreed to be mates... and now that Ella's here I guess it won't be so bad. If she thinks your a good guy, well maybe you are... I dont' know." She shrugged as she narrowed her eyes. "But I can read Ella like a book.. She's already head over heels for you." She stated as she looked at him.

"I'll be honest... Personally I think you and I are a terrible fit, but I'm doing this so you get the clan you want and your happy. It doesn't mean I'm actually happy being with you." She said as she narrowed her eyes at him. "I thank you for protecting and helping me with my sister, but get the idea that just cause you helped her, doesn't mean that I want her to know Everything. She's smart, probably figured everything out." She said As she rubbed her arms. Her body a little chilly. "I guess part of me is also scared. Seeing you kill... Personally makes me more fearful that I'm with you. Who's to say you won't do that to me." She stated as she looked at him, "So I'll do what you say, but I'm just letting you know that every time time you Boss me around, I'm not going to like it." She glared, "As for making me happy... You don't know the first thing about me. You don't know what makes me happy." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:22 pm

"......I understand your concerns Dea....I do. But the reason i don't know how to make you happy is because you DON'T LET ME." he said to straight up. "You've been guarded, you're a HIGH wall all around you. I can see it even now. You didn't give it a chance for us to even TRY to work out." he said, being his blunt self again.

"..................I've SEEN you staring at Knight and I'm ANGRY you keep staring at him and not me!" he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:29 pm

Dea looked at him, "The Reason I have a "High Wall" As you like to put it is because I've been hurt by assholes like you. You just want a fucking piece of ass like all of them. Well I'm done with stupid shit like that! I stare at Knight because he has genuine concern for me!" He stated, "He's nice, He doesn't talk down to me like you do!" She hissed.

She gripped her hand as he knuckles turned more white. "I'm scared...." She stated honestly, "I'm fucking scared that I'm not like my sister. She's actually nice, while I have a temper. She has a sweet personality who loves anyone that gives her love. But me... No...I don't. I used too... but nope. How do you think I feel the moment I come to you camp. You demand I be your mate, Have sex with me, Just so I can eat, and black mailing me for my sisters safety for you to keep around. That's not what I want!" She said with tears in her eyes. She never cried infront of Nike, and she felt stupid for doing it now. But she felt sick to her stomach, her body was weak, and she just wanted to end it all together, but her damn pride was so high she wanted him fucking happy.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:33 pm

"..................." he sighed and hugged her, "I'm not totally heartless Dea.....I was desperate to keep you." he said, "I wanted to build my clan and I thought you would be perfect...I liked the challenge you brought me.....I couldn't help myself." he sighed.

".....If Knight WANTS you as badly as You want him....he'll need to fight me for you." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:41 pm

Dea groaned as she looked at him, "You still don't get it! I'm not a Piece of Property!" She groaned as she felt the hugged as she looked at him. Her head on his shoulders as she sniffed. "I know your not heartless... but you....You actually gave my siste ra smile, while all I get is smirks..." She laughed as she moved away form his hug as she whipped her tears off, "I'm not fucking blind." She stated

~!~

Ella was hearing their conversation in the den as she felt sad for her sister, but at the same time. She felt a little hurt that Dea had to go through a lot for the females, but at the same time. Her heart broke when she heard that Nike was Dea's Mate. She Sighs as she did her best to ignore the feeling and looked at the things differently.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 1:42 am

Nike sighed, "Its not like that Dea!" he growled, "I DON'T expression EMOTION well. I NEVER have been good at it!" he said.

"SOmeotimes I don't even KNOW how I'm reaction until after its done!" he noticed he was talking too loud and sighed to calm himself down, ".........I'll STILL be fighting Knight for you IF he's as keen for you as you are for him..." he frowned at her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 7:23 am

Dea rolled her eyes at him, "I doubt it... " He stated as she sighs as she looked at him as her own nerves started to calm down. "Nike... It's not that I don't care about you. I do." She stated softly, "But you.... Unless you learn to open up more so than me... you're never going to win my heart... I'd stay start learning from someone." She said as she started to walk away from the den to check on the other females, "Look after Ella for me." She called softly.

~!~

Dea was checking on the females, some seemed to be adapting well, while others... well they are still trying to adjust to their new life styles. Some of the men are being extremely patience. 'why is it that they are, and he's not...' she wondered.

~!~

Ella was by the fire as she thought about Dea's words sunk in a bit more, "Dea..." She wondered softly as she looked up and noticed Nike. She tried to act like she didn't heard anything, "Hey... Welcome back." She said softly, "I heard Dea yelling at you.... Are you alright?" She asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 7:42 am

Nike just watched Dea walk down the hill and he sighed, scratching the back of his head. ".......damn woman....." he went back into the cave and paused, 'Fuck...she heard it all most likely.

"............I apologise if you heard anything unsavoury.......We've been arguing on and off the whole time she's been here." he said, "I'll set you bed up to be outside in a moment....unless you wish for more food?" he asked her, making sure she was set for what she needed.

----

Knight saw Dea looking over the girls, "Hey. They are doing well.....big appetites too." he joked a little.

"The men are being polite as well, making sure they are getting what they need." he assured her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Ella looked at NIke with a sad smile. "It's Okays." She said, "I'm just sorry that she's not very.... Understanding." She started as she thought back to all the times it was just her and Dea.

"Just bvetween you and Me... She usually doesn't fight this much. I guess you can say she's just protective, but I'm sure once she sees that I'm getting better, and she has less to worry about. She'll relax a little more." She stated as she looked at him with a smile.

"Thank you." She said. She was tearing up a bit. "And here I was having small feelings developing, but its dea." She stated as she whipped her tears. "I'm happy for you both. I just hope she realizes that you're a good guy." She said

~!~

Dea smiled as she looked at Knight, "Thank you for helping them adjust. I'm sure it hasn't been easy." She said as she looked up at him, "And I'm glad they are being polite. Probably a blessing for them, knowing that now they could possibly have a mate and breed to build a bigger clan." She said a she looked down. She wanted to talk to Knight about Nike, but a part of her wanted to just suck it up and deal with it, but she could... She was already developing something for Knight, but knowing him he is probably oblivious.

"You know..." She stated, "Nike made a crazy joke earlier today... Something about if you wanted me... Which I doubt, that you'd have to fight him. HA!" She stated as she wanted to shoot herself as she opened her big mouth, 'oh god damnit...' she groaned as she blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 8:17 pm

He sighed seeing she was getting upset, "..............Honestly Dea hasn't FULLY agreed to be my mate.......she was the first female to ever arrive to the clan and I was desperate to make it better......I like her fire....but she's right...she's not happy." he said.

".......I'm sorry I didn't mean to lead you on. But......I don't know what to do anymore." he said.

----

Knight agreed, "They know the possibilities that come with this, and the girls will see that too....at least i hope so." he smiled

His eyes widened, "........when did he announce this?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:11 pm

Ella blinked as she laughed at him softly, "No no. It's my fault. You did nothing wrong!" She said as she reached for his face and kissed his cheek, "I'm just too soft, Too caring, even with people I don't know." She said as she smiled at him. She had the sweetest smile, she always looked happy, even with small tears in her eyes. "You gotta do what makes you Happy Nike." She said to him Honestly, "If you care and Love Dea than I will support you 100%" She smiled, "I'll cheer you On!" She laughed. "Though I don't think you should base your relationship on the fire you have between each other. Maybe more solid foundation. Can't build a relationship based on sex." She explained.

She shifted her weight on her leg as she winced feeling the pain in her ankle, "You do what you have to do." She encouraged. Even if her Heart was a little broken, she wanted someone she cared for happy. To her that's all that mattered.

~!~

Dea blinked as she blushed, "no no... He and I was just talking in private. Beside... like I said, I I doubt that would come to the case." She stated as she looked at him as she nervously looked at him, but smiled, "I wouldn't worry about it. I'm stuck with him because I agreed to be his Mate... even if I don't want too." She stated as she looked down at her foot, "Anyways... I should probably go and check on Ella... She's probably hungry... That girl has an appetite... more than me anyways." She stated as she started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:18 pm

He was about to say something but his eyes widened and he got a light shiver go up his spine unexpectedly, which he never got from kissing Dea.

He kept thinking on what else than sex and fire could he build on........it was obvious that KNIGHT was on her mind since day one. He sighed, "..........I can't backdown form the fight now...I've issued it. If i back down now I'll look weak in front of my men." he sat down and rubbed his temples, trying to think of another way now, his arrogance had gotten him into deep water before....and again right now.

He noticed her flinch, "I'll reapply your wrappings." he said, still eager to make sure she was well.

---

But Knight then grabbed Dea by the wrist and pulled her back to him, "You didn't even give me time to reply to that.....You think I WOULDN'T fight for you?" he asked her, "You obviously are not giving me enough credit." he let her go and got heading up the hill to Nike, a determination in his walk.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:26 pm

Ella blushed as she watched him fixed her wrappings. She looked at him a little concern, "I don't think it's weak. If anything they might have more respect for you as a leader to just let the girl be happy... Plus give you more of a chance to look for other potential females since you have a nice pack of them" She stated.

She winced as he wrapped it a little too tight, but bit her tongue to not cry out.

Ella noticed in the corner of her eye when she noticed Knight going on the hill with Dea following behind him.

~!~

Dea was in panic. 'shit!' she told her self, but than realized something, "Wait... Hold on a sec!" She stated as she tried her best to catch up to him. "What do you mean for me... I didn't know you even had feelings for me! Don't go Fighting Nike for me!" She stated as she wasn't sure what to do. She's never really had male fight over her... not like this, "I'm not a fucking prize to be won over! Damn it!" She said as she tried to keep up with him, but he was already close to the den.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:33 pm

".........I'm a proud panther......I can't stand the thought of it." he sighed, "I like to sen I KNOW what I'm doing and with my choices....." he said "Oops! Sorry." he loosened it a bit, "I shouldn't be getting riled up while doing this." he chuckled a little.

He heard Dea shouting, "Ugh....what's she going on about now?!" he got up and went to his den entrance, "Knight what is she ranting about now?"

"YOU." he said and pushed at his shoulders, Nike's eyes widened and glared, That push was a CHALLENGE.

"SO.....You DO care about her?" he asked him with a glare, "I think you KNEW I did and tried to ignore it." Knight replied in a slightly irritated tone.

"I'll fight for her, to be her mate, I KNOW I can make her Happy!" he said to Nike.

Nike looked to Dea, "It was NOT your place to TELL him."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:40 pm

Dea glared at him, "I didn't mean for it to come out that way! I was being casual and he took it too seriously! And I'm not a Fucking Prize!" She stated with a glare and looked at Knight, "Don't do this!" She stated as she looked at him and noticed his eyes shifted.

Ella was a little worried as she looked at the three. She looked at Dea She slowly stood up her eyes narrowed and slighten. She was being serious Now, "DEA!" She growled.

Dea blinked as she turned to her sister surprised. Ella looked at all three of them, "Dea back down... let them fight." She stated sternly but calm. Her eyes were a bit harsh, but serious as she limped over to her. "I know it seems like they are fighting for you as a prize... but thats not it..." She said with a soft smile. "Just... let them fight." She told her.

Dea nodded her head as she let go of Knight arm as she looked at the two, feeling guilt as though she broke something she could never fix.

Ella smiled as she leaned more on Dea as she motioned that she wanted to go back and eat a little more, "Have you tried there cooking?" She asked with excitement as she started to lighten the mood as it was rare for her to get serious as she did. But she only got that way with Dea.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:46 pm

Knight looked at Dea seriously, "I'm not fighting for you to win you as a Prize! I'm winning your freedom in this clan as well as for your happiness!" he said to her, not caring about her temper.

Nike was about to get angry but stopped when he heard Ella tell Dea to cease her behaviour. He inked at Ella, 'Mature too.' he thought. "Very well Knight.......WHEN?"

"RIGHT NOW. I'm getting this over and done with, And if I win Dea will be allow to walk about as she pleases, venture if she pleases and YOU will not pursue her further." he said to Nike.

"And vice versa for you if I win." he didn't seem thrilled as he usually was, what was wrong with him.

They both headed down to the lower grounds of the clan camp.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:57 pm

Dea watched form the top of the caves as she felt nervous and sick to her stomach. She looked as she watched Ella watch them calmly, "How can you be calm and serious about this..." She asked her.

Ella sighs, "Dea... " She started as she looked at her sister seriously, but with loving eyes, "I love you... and I want you happy. I know you weren't happy with Nike, and I know you will with Knight... Knight's not doing this for your love... yet" She stated as she looked and watched as she crowds got a bit bigger, "He's doing this so you can live you life happily, without having the feeling to tie down to a mate. He's giving you freedom to enjoy life." She said with a small smile.

Dea watched the two, "I just... I feel like I ruined something" She stated.

Ella giggled as she looked at her sister, "You didn't... there boys, let them fight" She stated, "They might be a little sour for a while, not sure for how long, but they'll get over it." She said with a smile.

Dea was always surprised at her sisters calm, loving, personality. Though when she yells at Dea she's not happy... She hates making Ella upset, the only time her eyes Slit were if she was really frustered with her. She's never see her behave that way to anyone she knew. "You're suppose to be younger than me." She stated.

Ella laughed, "Just cause I'm younger doesn't mean I don't learn from your mistakes... Thats why when ever we went hunting and I knew where everything was, I learn from your mistakes. Granted you did the hunt and I just gave you the logisics, but I'm here to help you learn from them... Think of me as your Adviser." She laughed as she looked down, "Looks like they are about to start." She said as she watched with careful eyes, 'come on Nikey... you know what to do' she stated with a bit of hope in her heart, that she might change his.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 11:05 pm

The two males walked down and the others could see front he body-language that there was a challenge about to begin, they began growling and roaring out of excitement and made a circle around them.

Nike and Knight got walking in the circle sizing each other up, they and sparred together, hut NEVER had challenged each other for real. Nike smirked, "I never knew you had it in you to challenge me....FRIEND."

"I fight for what I believe in Nike...you KNEW that." Knight ran at him and the fight was on! Knight tackling Nike to the ground, Knight was a good foot taller than Nike, but he knew not to underestimate him. They got wrestling on the floor, the rule was first to either surrender of to be pinned without being able to get up. Not slashing of eyes, groin or face.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 11:11 pm

Dea sighs, "And there they go..." She said softly.

Ella looked as she watched them seriously. She noticed the tactic strategically as she watched the movement pof the two panthers, 'somethings off about Nike... he's not going to win this' she thought as she watched more closely.

Dea watched as they wrestled to the ground more, "Do... you like Nike, Ella?" She asked her softly.

Ella smiled, "I do..." She said blushing, "But I probably won't win his heart. I'll probably help heal, but not mend it completely..." She stated.

Dea looked down again a she turned to her sister, "Do you think he'll change." She asked

Ella shook her head, "No... but I wouldn't want him to change. You want him to be someone he's not, that's why you're not compatible with him" She stated in a logical manner.

Dea sighs as she looked down again, "Than who is.." She asked.

Ella smiled as she turned to her sister, "Honestly... you asking me? He's right in front of you fighting for you." She laughed as she watched and noticed the fighting getting more intense.

Dea blushed as she heart skipped a beat when she saw Knight.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 11:16 pm

They scrappled on the ground still, each got slash and claw marks form scratching to each other., Nike had his legs in a lock, but Knight dug his claws into one Nike's calves.

"AHH!H FUCK!" he growled in pain letting go, Knight them pounced on him and turn shim on his stomach and held his arms behind his back, "GIVE UP!?" eh growled holding the tightly, Nike struggled against him, strong for his size, "FUCK OFFF!!" he growled.

"GIVE UP!!!" Knight growled at him again.

NIke growled and he couldn't get loose, And he sighed and flopped. He wasn't going to say it, but his body language was all that was needed.

Knight stood, "I win....Dea is free to be with who she chooses." he shouted out, saying the match was over.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 11:24 pm

Dea was in aw as she saw Knight take Nike down, "Wow..."

Ella watched as she looked at her, "Well you're free." She said in a calm manner. "If I were you... I think you and I need to find our own Cave so we don't bother Nike with his cave." She said softly, "More than likely, He'll be a little sore, so... just..." She said trying to find a put it nicely, "don't piss him off." She laughed as she tried to stand up. As she limped, "Do we even have a Cave of our own?" She asked.

Dea blinked, "W-wait... you want to stay here?!" She asked.

Ella looked at him, "Yeah... you don't?" She asked softly, "We can watch this clan grow... It'll be fun." She stated.

Dea shook her head, "I figure you and I could leave... Now that I'm free." She started.

Ella wagged her finger, "Well... If you actually heard the agreement, We aren't free form this Clan... You just free to mate with whoever now without the consequence of hurting Nike."She stated. "You really need to pay attention more." She as she leaned into Dea for support.

Dea helps Ella down the hill as they walked up to Knight and Nike. Nike looked pissed, Dea looked down as she didn't say anything.

Ella smiled at them both, "Good show boys. Good to know you're still friends and didn't kill each other." She giggled. "Knight... what cave are Dea and I staying... We don't want to take up Nikes cave." She said.

Dea looked at Nike as she wanted to help him, but did what Ella said and just looked at Knight and Blushed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 11:30 pm

Knight offered to help Nike up, But Nike too proud of a panther, got up and ignored his hand, walking back to his den. Knight sighed, 'He'll be mad with me for a long time.' he thought as he followed. Nike was bleeding form where Knight clawed him deep, ignoring the pain though and he walked right past the girls and into the bathing room to be alone for a while.

Knight stopped with the girls and smiled, "Yes thanks.....yeah a cave for yourselves would be a good idea." said Knight. I'll carry to one now." he picked her up gently, "You coming Dea?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantherians
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Pantherians :: Pantherians :: Pantherians-
Jump to: