Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pantherians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:39 pm

It was hot....the summer had been raging on with its angry heat and the humidity just as relentless. A group of Tahalan slave trading caravan was travelling with their latest collection of captives from all around the land. Cat people from all lands in the back of the caravans. The carriages hot form the sun and the humidity cause a strong smell of sweat to permeate about.

The look of fear on all their faces as well as the heat, causing some to feel ill and weak.

Mostly women and teenagers set to be sold into slavery, one stood out amongst the carriage of young women captives in last carriage of the caravan.

Last edited by TaviBee on Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 10:05 pm

The young women was beautiful. Her soft while hair with her golden streaks. She was dirty and filthy, with her claws cut short. And her tail was ruffled and out of place. She hasn't been clean in weeks.

She looked over at the other women and children that were slaves as she looked at the salve traders. She growled under her breath as she needed to think of a plan. She noticed that a lot the cat like people were looking close to death. She thought up a plan. She looked over at the slave traders of Tahalan, "We have a sick person... She needs water... Please!" She called as she whispered to a women, "Please... just pretend to be sick... I'll try and find a way out of this.."

The young women nodded as she grumbled acting as though she was sick.

The men looked at them through the cage as they smirked, "Fine... we'll give her a drink... in return for something else form you... White tiger." he stated.

The young white tiger growled as she knew exactly what they were asking. Her face flustered as she was more angry but nodded in agreement. The traders stopped close to a clean river as they opened up the cages, but kept their eyes on their merch.

Dea was walking with some of the young women as she looked at traders. She looked at them as she growled and shoved of the traders in the river and got away. She was weak, and her legs could barely move, but she managed to hid in a really thick bushes as she did her best to stay really quiet. She noticed the men looking for her frantically. "Damnit... Where did she go..."

"Keep looking! She couldn't have gotten too far!" Another cried out.

Dea kept still for a good few minutes. She looked at the chains on her legs and her wrist. her wrist were red and puffy and sore as she looked and noticed she was having a hard time keeping her eyes open. She felt faint. She hasn't eat in days and her body was giving out. 'no...' she thought as she closed her eyes and lost conciseness
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 10:12 pm

The slavers pursued her into the forest, shouting to each other to see if they see her or not. However, the paused seeing odd structures made of branches, whitened bones and ragged cloth. The slavers found themselves backing off, this forest belonged to a danger kind of people and they couldn't risk losing any other of the catch, "Let's leave....they are probably watching us right now...." one spoke as the turned back and returned to their caravans to continue with their journey.

Only JUST passing where their quarry had laid down, due to her weakened body.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 10:17 pm

Dea could feel herself being carried as she groaned as she felt something holding her thighs. She gasped as her eyes widen and noticed she was being carried away. She was gagged as she noticed another breed of cat humans. She wasn't sure what was going, but she noticed they were carrying her to a cavern like area deep in the woods, 'w-whats going on.... who are these guys.' she thought.

she tried to move her legs, but then noticed them stooped as they quickly dropped her on the ground in front of other men. She winced as she wanted to cry out, but then looked up and noticed a fierce group of male Patharians, 'oh... shit' she thought as she was in the wrong area, 'i need to get out of here...' she was still chained from the salve trades as she looked at them. She had fear in her eyes, mostly at the leader staring her down.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 10:30 pm

When the slavers backed off, their feelings were correct. They WERE being watched, two Pantherian males came out of the trees, "What were they up too Nike?" asked a long black haired male, "Those were Tahalan traders.......means they're up to now good...." said Nike.

The dark haired one heard movement, "Over there." he said, Nike turned to listen and they approached with caution. They pulled back the bushes to find, the white tiger FEMALE, in her weakened state.

"I see what they were after now." Nike said, "....Keep an eye out Night." Nike instructed as he got gagged her and bound her to keep her from struggling if she woke. Nike scooped her up, "Come on, let's get this one back to the clan.

"Is that wise? Its all males back home." said Night.

"Its too hot out here in her state, she needs water and some water. Plus, not everyday that a lovely creature like this come around." Nike smirked as he walked on with her.

Night sighed and followed Nike back home.

Once they returned to the clan, the others watched as they went through the lower clan grounds with the female in his arms. But suddenly she struggled taking him by surprise. "Well...you're alive at least." he smirked.

Night stood quietly by Nike's side.

"Welcome to our clan Miss Tiger." said Nike with a grin.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 10:55 pm

Dea looked at the one smirking at her, 'must be the leader... crap.' she thought as she tried to move around, but couldn't. She looked up and noticed a lot of Male Patharians coming out, wondering what was going on.

She looked at she tried to get our of her binds, but she couldn't speak with the gag in her mouth. She tried to get the binds but fell on her side as she was struggling to get free. She looked pathetic, and she was embarrassed. Her clothes were ragged and torn. She felt weird as she needed to get out of there.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 11:10 pm

"Glad to see you have energy." said Nike. He said crouching in front of her, "You were running from the slavers were you not?" he asked, looking her over, it was hard thought with how dirty and messy she was at this present time.

Night stood by watching her expressions, "Nike she's scared...maybe letting her speak would be wise." he advised his friend.

Nike looked at Night, "........" he undid her gag to let speak.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 11:19 pm

Dea growled as she almost Bit Nike as he was removing the gag, "Let me go!!! I have to get back!" She called as she was tired. She looked up at both of them, she really wasn't in any position to yell, or try to bite the leader, "I need to leave..." She called as she looked scared as she was more frighten here than she was with the salve trades.

She Tried to undo the bindes as she looked up at Nike and glared at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 11:36 pm

"And what's the hurry little tiger?" nike chuckled at her feisty nature, "You won't last long on your own out here. With the weather at its worst right now as well." he said to her.

"We brought you here because you are not going to die out here. It would be a waist." he smirked at her.

Night wanted to assure she was safe, but didn't want to interrupt Nike either.

"I...Am Nike. And this is my clan of bachelors." he grinned, introducing the clan and himself.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 11:41 pm

Dea looked as she noticed all the men. Not a single girl could be found, "Dea...." She said softly as she looked at him, "What do you want with me?" She asked as she wasn't sure what to expect.

She was still a little frighten, but at the same time. She had sometime to rest. her mouth was dry, her stomach could be heard. She feels if she doesn't do something now, she will die. "I... I need water... please." She asked as she felt too much pride in her for begging for water, but at this rate she wouldn't be able to speak.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 11:47 pm

Nike grinned, "Oh? We have brought you here...first because we can't let you die. Two you are our 'guest' and three I'm not passing an opportunity like this." Nike listed to her.

"You wish for water?" he looked to Night and motioned him to go get the water gourd.

"Only if you agree to do as I tell you while you are win my clan, so what will it be?" he asked his little captive tiger.

Night came back with a full gourd of water, but waiting till Nike said other wise.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 11:54 pm

Dea growled as she looked at the water that was in front of her. She was so thirsty, but she looked at him, "What kind of Opportunity are you talking about...?" She asked.

If she was to stay here, the first thing she wanted was something small to eat... She hasn't eaten in days, and she knew that if she gorged herself to eat a lot, she'll just make herself sick.

She looked at Nike and noticed the Grinnn on his face. 'not good.... not good at all..' she thought.

She bowed her head a she looked up and glared at the Lead Pantharian, "Fine...." She growled. 'hate myself hate myself hate myself' she chanted in her head as she just wanted water, small meal, and a bath and get away from the cocky bastard that she knew would ripped her to shreds.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:01 am

"You will see in due time my Little Tiger." he said grinning in a cocky manner. He gave triumphant smirk when she agreed to and motioned Night to let her drink.

Night uncorked the gourd and helped her drink from it, not surprised at just HOW thirsty she was.

After her drink, Nike picked her up again and got carrying her further up the hill, "Night watch over things. I need to see to our 'guest' " he chuckled, "Yes Nike." Night repiled, passing the small caves and lairs of the the bachelors.

He reached the largest cave and placed her on a fur mat. Steam was coming out from one way in the cave and another leading to another section of the cave.

"You must be in need of food and a good wash i presume?" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:08 am

When Dea fell to the ground she groaned as she yelp as her butt now hurt. "Easy on dropping me!" She growled as she noticed the hot spring. She was feeling better after getting the water. She got as much as she could. Her chains on her wrist and ankles were hurting her as she looked upa t him .She noticed his smirk as she wanted to back up, but held her ground as she glared at him, "What do you want?" She growled, "Just say it now!"

She wanted to get up and run, but she was still weak. She couldn't leave after the stupid agreement she made.

She hated that fact that she always kept her word. She looked at him. His deep green eyes just had a cold look to them. "Well?!" She asked getting impatient.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:13 am

"Well...Dea was it? I am alpha of this Bachelor and have been a good long time now. But I think its about time to add some femininity to it." he smirked, "So I'm not letting you leave at this time." he said simply.

"And if you want any sort of simply comforts, you'll do as I say and as I WANT." he grinned as he said his demands of her.

He crouched in front of her, "So? You want free of your bindings?" he questioned her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:25 am

Dea turned to him as she glared, "I don't know how you would get them off.... They are chains... its not like you have a key." She stated with a huff as she glared at him, "I refuse to just to sleep or satisfy EVERY Male here... I don't do that." She glared as she really didn't want to be like one of those cum bucket Cat whores who just sold their body in the salve trade. She shivered as she had that image in my head. She looked looked at him as he was giving her that exact look that the traders would give the women. She was luckily fought them and bit them to the point where they'd stay away from her, but she couldn't say the same for others.

She "For me to get a Bath... what do I have to do." she asked as she looked away refusing to look into his eyes.

She knew she could hold off on the food. She got the water in her, food she could hold off a little longer if she could.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:32 am

He looked them over the cuffs, "......" he got a small needle and got picking at the lock, taking a minute but got them unlocked and off her wrists, "They use old styled cuff on you." he said smugly.

"Everyone? PFT! As if. The only one you need to worry about any of THAT is with me." he smirked at her.

"I'll let you bathe first. THEN you'll see What I want in return." he smirked, he wanted to let her worry on purpose on what he planned.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:38 am

Dea growled as she saw him get the cuffs off, "Than I'd rather not Bathe..." She stated.

She stood as she wanted to run, but her legs are weak. She was beaten and spat on when shew as in the slave trade. She looked at him as she noticed the smug look on his face. She quickly thought as she shoved him in the hot spring as she stood up, but then fell back tot he ground as she wince. Her ankle was hurt as she noticed him come from the water. She gave him a weak smirk, "As if I'll ever let you touch me... you prick." She glared
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:41 am

"OH? Want to make a bet?" he smirked and grabbed her and got carrying her like a sack of potatoes over his shoulder.

"You need to bathe My little Tiger." he got her to the edge of the hot spring and placed her in the shallows, "Now...don't bother arguing and just was up." he said, "I'll be right back."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:46 am

Dea gasped she growled as she kicked and punched his back as she didn't want to get in the water, "Let go of me you freak! Don't fucking touch me!" She growled as she was placed in the shallows. She heard him not to argue as she glared. She was about to get out but then noticed his second in command keeping in eye, 'shit...' she thought as she sat in the bath. She noticed that her rags were still on. She slowly took them off as she enjoyed the warmth of the hot spring.

She leaned back as she was now naked in the spring. She had her chest covered as she glared at Night, "If you peep at me I will kill you!" she growled. Her teeth baring as she slowly started to wash the dirt off her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:54 am

He laughed, "Oooo foul mouth you've got there." he smirked.

Night had come up to tell Nike that the hunting party had returned and had a leg of wild deer for Nike. "Nike." he called out but spotted Dea in the hot spring room. When she growled at him, he blushed and looked away, "Sorry!" he said, not meaning to be a pervert.

Nike came to the main entrance, "What is it Night?"

"I...brought your share of the hunting parties kill and.....All is well in the clan." he said.

"Good job. You go on and get something to eat, I'll deal with our guest." he said.

"Okay then." he looked at Dea once more then left Nike's den.

Nike got cutting up some of the meat and was cooking it for Dea, knowing she would be starving.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:58 am

Dea could smell the meat cooking as she looked over at Nike. She growled as her stomach started to grumble. She looked over at him as she got lower in the hot springs. She remember that the guy by the name Night... He was actually nice and said sorry to catching her off gaurd.

She blushed as she smelled the food as she was tempted but refused from her spot from the water, "W....why won't you just let me go?" She called.

She wasn't sure if he would answer, but she noticed the scares on her arms, more worse on her back as she was whipped for not listening. She hissed as the hot spring slowly started to open up her old wounds.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 1:02 am

"I've already told you. This clan NEED some females to begin to make it a PROPER clan, its been a bachelor clan for too long now." he said, grabbing some flat bread too and came over to her, and had a mother gourd of clean water.

He noticed all the markings on her body. "....I'll need to treat your wounds as well. You would have been very sick if you had been on your own." he said, "Especially in your state." he sat on the edge of the spring.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 1:04 am

Dea growled as she moved further away form him, "Don't come near me." She glared.

She thought he would be more ruthless, but he's actually kinda nice. She glared at him, she wasn't going to be fooled. Every nice guy ALWAY wants something. She knew exactly what he wanted, "I'm not a Pantharian Female... If anything I probably won't do you any good. And I would never mate with the likes of you." She growled.

She smelled the water and noticed the fresh water. She was still thirsty, but she refused to cave, "What do you want with me... I'm sure you can get any female that you choose." She glared
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 1:13 am

"Most females don't like the idea of joining an ALL male group." he said, "I don't care if you are Pantherian or not. I'm not letting you go my Little Tiger." he smirked.

"I would have an female if I was NOT an exiled male. Not easy to find a female as I am." he said, "NOW did you WANT food or not. Because I'm HAPPY to eat this if you don't." he took a small piece to mock her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pantherians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantherians
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Pantherians :: Pantherians :: Pantherians-
Jump to: