Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pantherians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 11:24 pm

"I told you I have claim to you already." he placed the basket down and approached her, in a predatory way, his dominant behaviour coming off his body and his expression right now. "How do you know I'm no good unless you try me?" he smirked, now right in her face, then trace a finger lightly down her left arm, "I can see you are looking me over....you can't say I don't tempt you at all." his voice went in a low, husky tone.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 11:34 pm

Dea gasped as she blushed a tiny bit, but had her cold stare on him. She tried to back away, but felt him grab her, "I know because you'd leave me the moment you find another female. " She hissed, "All men are the same." She growled. She felt her inner legs feel hot as she noticed his musk scent he was giving off.

She blushed as she did her best control her more Animal hormones. She was close to being in Heat, and she hasn't laid with a Man in a LONG TIME. She wanted to be taken, but at the same time, she had more self control than she gave herself.

She tried to back away, but was still attractive to his scent. "I am No one's property." She hissed as she shoved him away from her, "I will not be claimed like I'm some trophy for a stupid game you play." he body felt weak, but she refused to help him near her. "Leave me alone." She said, but her other part of her body want his warmth. She already had her brain imagining what it was like to have him inside her. She did her best to get the thoughts, but her hormones was winning with each passing second.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 11:40 pm

He chuckled a little when she pushed him back, "I claiming you as my woman, I want you as my mate. Its obvious you mated but never TOOK a mate. SO what's wrong with giving in a little?" he said walking back up to her, he was a very persistent male. When he came close again he sniffed strongly, "I can smell your want for me Dea......why not ignore that little voice in your head and just let it all go. There are worse things to be stuck in than being my mate isn't there?" he played with a long of her hair.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 11:46 pm

Dea growled as he noticed her scent change, "I'd rather take your Second in Command than be you're Mate." She hissed as she got her really dull claws as she glared at him, "Come one step closer and I will castrate you." She growled. Her hairs were standing up a bit, as she really didn't want this.

Her body was telling her the completely opposite. She blushed as she could fell his hot breath on her. His scent much stronger and more attractive. She purred in her throat as she realized what she was doing as she tried to snap out of, "I don't want this!" She growled as she was more telling herself, than to him. She looked at him as he was being persistent...

Than something happened. Her body moved on her own as she quickly grabbed his head and brought them in for a really deep, fierce kiss. She did that. She was in shock, but her mind went blank as she kissed him. She pursed, her tail swishing a bit more as she kissed his chin and his neck, "d-damn it...' she
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 11:52 pm

He chuckled at her inner struggle to resist him, but he knew by the scents her body was giving off she wanted him. He wasn't afraid of her temper at all, in fact he found it quite attractive. A STRONG female with a strong personality. Though saying she would rather bang Knight did annoy him, he decided to ignore that comment.

"Your body is saying other wise Dea." he smirked at her, and didn't pulled his closeness away.

Then he was slightly surprised when she kissed HIM. But he got his arms around her and kissed her back with equal the amount of fierce want. He kissed her next and reached his hands under her small top to massage her breasts as he nibbled at he neck, "Mmmmmm you feisty minx." he said as he kissed her deep.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 12:00 am

Dea yelp as she moaned feeling him touch her breast. She hissed, when he touched a opened wound area, but she ignored it. She cared less as her hormones got the better of her. She felt her inner thighs getting wet. She looked into his Green eyes as she bit his tongue in a playful manner as she reached down and pinched his ass. She smirked as she leaned in and kissed him deeper. Her tongue reach begging for entrance as she wanted to taste him more. He was addicting. One taste and she was hooked.

She realized that he tasted sweeter than she expected. She growled as she pulled him more Fierce, "If I give this to you .... Let me the fuck go." She glared as she kissed him more.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 12:10 am

His tongue played with hers as he kissed her with a slight roughness, "Mmm!" he got her moving back into the room with his round bed of furs and he got her back, he felt her pinching his ass and smirked at her, not minding and he undid her top.

He paused, looking at her, "You will not want to leave when I'm done Dea." he smirked with a cocky tone and pulled her bottoms off and got a look at the state of her pussy. The scent now stronger and making him hard, "Wet and dripping." he smirked at her, and he undid his bottoms to expose his now rather hard cock.

He leaned down and got mouthing at her pussy, licking at up her juices.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 12:17 am

Dea smirked at his statement, but meowed as she felt him lick her. She arched her back as she used her hands and pushed him in a little deeper. She moaned louder as she felt pure bliss.

She gasped with his tongue touching her clit. She shivered in pleasure as she felt close form that touch alone. She went her claws dig into his hair as she moans, "M-more..." She gasped as she needed more.

She wanted to push him down and have control, but her body was still weak from lack of real rest and real food. She urged him, as she moved her hips along his face, following his movements with the tongue. "N-nike." She moaned aloud. "I... I..." She gasped as she felt a shiver run down her as she came Hard. Her juice squirting of as her body shook with sheer pleasure, "AAAAAHHHH~" She gasped as she felt her body shake as she cursed under her breath, 'damnit...' she thought as she groaned.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 12:25 am

Nike groaned and kept on tasting deep into her pussy, lapping up her juices and flicking his tongue at her clit, "MMMmmm! he growled in pleasure feeling her thread her hands in his hair.

He held her at her thighs to keep her in place and to keep her legs open for him. "MMMM you fucking taste so good." he groaned and slipped his tongue deeper into her we to making her cum, even more so when he felt her trying to get him to go deeper into her pussy.

When she came he lapped it up again and smirked licking his lips. "mm fuck you came a lot." he smirked, he spread her lips open seeing her pink pussy pulsing form cumming so hard, "You want more don't you?" he smirked and got positioned at her entrance, rubbing his cock's head at her to tease her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 12:30 am

Dea was still trying to catch her breath as she gulped. Her face flustered and red as she covered her face. He body shaking as she felt tears of pleasure in her eyes, "M-more..." She purred.

She felt his cock at her hips as she felt fear in her. She looked at him as she was still sensitive, "W-wait... hold on..." She gasped as she sat up. "Give me a minute." She said as she lean in and kissed his lips. She could taste herself on him. The sweetness of her juices and his own sweetness. She Kissed him deeper as she brings him down on top of her. Bring him closer as she felt him enter her, "S-slow." She hissed as she glared at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 12:45 am

He smirked hearing her say 'more' was music to his ears.

He was about to get annoyed, but didn't get so when she kissed him, tasting her juices on his lips, "Mmmmm you really are eager." he smirked and eased himself into her wet pussy. "Aw fuck you are squeezing me so much! You've not had a good time in a LONG time haven't you?" he looked at her expression as he pushed into her. He held at her thighs again to keep a hold and to keep her legs open as well.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 12:59 am

Dea moaned as she felt him entering into him. She twitched as she arched her back feeling him entering into her. She felt her muscles tighten around him, "S-shut up." She hissed. Her face flushed, Her eyes glazed over with Pleasure.

She purred, her skin feeling the tingles. She looked into his face and noticed he was enjoying this took. She sat up as she pulled him down and kissed him more, her tongue playing with his. His leggs wrapped around his waist as she felt her muscles tighten much more around him, "Aaahhh~!" She moaned as she felt him reach all the way inside her. She moved her hips slowly to get use to his size as she moans softly, "N-nike..." She purred as she moved her hips to urge him to keeps going.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 1:05 am

He chuckled when she told him that, letting her adjust for a moment, "MMM fuck!" he got thrusting into her, her tight pussy sucking him in. "Ooo fuck yes!" he smirked at the look in her eyes.

He happily let her pull him down and kissed her again, feeling her legs wrapping around him, he got into a position to start going a little faster with his thrusts, "MMMM FUCK! Dea!!!" he growled in pleasure, her purrs and her mewing his name then really got him, he nibbled at her neck and lightly raked his canines over her skin.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 1:10 am

Dea hissed as she claws hi back as she moaned louder. "N-Nike~!" She gasped as she felt close as she felt him thrusting into her harder, She moans, arching her back as gently nibbles on his ear. She moved her hips to his movement as she gasp feeling an explosive tingling as she came hard again. She screamed in pleasure as she shivered, dripping tightly to his back. Her claws digging deeper into his back. She gasped as her hips were shaking. "N-Nike....." She whispered as she nibbled and moved her hips as her tingle subsided as she still needed him. 'he's addicting... I... i can't stop...' she thought, her eyes completely gazed over with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 1:13 am

Nike gave a hiss as he claws dug into his back,, but those were scars he was all but happy to get from her. "AW FUCK DEA! SQUEEZING ME!!" he growled and got thrusting faster into her. He felt her become more slick, feeling she had cum again. He hadn't cum yet and smirked, "You want me?" he whispered busily in her ear. wanting to hear it from her lips.

"Let' me hear you say it Dea!" he growl din pleasure, getting close himself.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 1:20 am

Dea face flushed as she closed her eyes. "I.... I need you... I want all you hot cum inside me... Please..." She purred as she begged as she wanted him to come. Her body felt so tense and tired after this. "Nike... more." She begged which was unlike her.

She moaned as she felt him get a bit larger inside her. Her sensitive pussy dripping wet with her cum, and running down along her thighs. Her legs wrapped around him tightly as she could feel him thrust faster as she knew he was close. "Nike!" She cried as she came again, Her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she felt the ecstasy of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 1:28 am

He growled and got thrusting balls deep into her, "AW FUCK DEA! YOU ARE SUCH A TIGHT MINX!!" he growled and when she came again that set him off, and thrusted once more DEEP into her, letting out his hot seed inside her, "Awwwffuck me!" he groaned as he let it all out into her.

He Bucked lightly into her to make sure she got it all, "Mmmm fuck..." he panted and kissed her again, his tongue playing with hers as he stayed inside her still, feeling her walls pulsing around his cock, "Mmm you're twitching so much."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 1:39 am

Dea was completely drain, all her energy that she tried to gather in the last couple few hours. gone. She tried to pull away form him as she glared, "I can't... no more." She stated softly as she felt sick to her stomach and felt like she was going to pass out. She felt her eyes getting heavy. Her body still shaking as she needed to rest. She laid back down as she pulled completely away form him and hissed at him, "Alright you had your fun! Now get the fuck away from me!" She growled, her hairs standing up. He body shaking not wanting to be touched anymore.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 1:44 am

He pulled out of her seeing his cum spill out of her a bit, "Fuck you were good." he smirked at her.

But he was surprised when she went all nutty again, "Hey now....no need to be all catty with me Dea. I can see you are tired now." he smirked, "I'm satisfied for now. You rest up." he got her by the chin and kissed her again. "Don't get all hissy for nothing." he smirked and left the room to let her rest.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 1:52 am

Dea growled as she turned away form him. She closed her eyes as she wrapped the blankets tighter around her. She felt like she wanted to cry. even though the sex felt good, she was sore and it hurt. 'damn asshole was rougher than I thought.' she thought to herself.

She looked over at the basket as she reached and grabbed for a pear as she bit into it. She hugged herself in a ball as she sighs feel worse than she did. 'why couldn't it have been than Night guy...' she wonder as she slowly closed her eyes again to sleep a little bit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 1:57 am

Nike had left the WHOLE basket for her, keeping his word to her about giving it to her.

The next morning...

Nike had slipped into bed with Dea when she was sleeping and was still sleeping next to her. he woke first though, out of habit more than anything. He stood and went to go bathe quickly to get ready for the day. Once washed and dressed he got cooking more of the dear leg he was given yesterday, making a sort of meat porridge, with wild grains, some herbs and bits of the meat. He also threw some dried boar meat for a little salty note.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 2:03 am

Dea slowly opened her eyes as she smelled the food. She sat up as she looked over. She narrowed her eyes at him. She was sore and couldn't really move quickly, but she managed to get her clothes on as she limped over. She glared at him, "I do have some freedom to walk around..."

She didn't really give him much of a response as she started to limp away from him. She wasn't hungry but she needed to get away form him for a bit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 2:08 am

"Oi wait a moment!" he said, "Let me fucking respond first." he said standing up and walking over to her, "Yes. You have freedom to walk about the camp. But don't try to leave the grounds. My men have their orders. You should eat before going out, this will fill you up until lunch." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 2:15 am

Dea pulled her arm away from him as she glared, "Why do you suddenly care about my Health? I'm not your property. You mated with me, but it doesn't mean I accept you as my mate. Its a two way street" She glared, "I'll eat when I want." She said reaching into the basket for fruit as she started to head out of his cave. She noticed the sun light was rising as she used her hand to shield the blinding light. She looked and noticed how big the den was. She looked around at the woods as she needed to find a way to help the people with the slave traders.

'I need to find a way to get there and help them. But I need to wait a little longer. I know where they are headed....' she thought as she started to walk around the camp and noticed all the men looking at her, 'damn horny bastards...' she thought as she limped to the farther side of their camp.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 2:24 am

Nike perked an eyebrow, "Accepted or not, You're living in my den and its my duty to keep you healthy and I WANT you healthy." he said. He was fine with taking some fruit at least. "Just take your time." he said, not worried about her attitude, he plan to get her wrapped around his finger in due time.

The men kept watch over her as she walked about. Then Knight came back from an early morning hunt with a couple other hunters. He noticed Dea walking about the clan grounds, "You two go n skin this boar, I need to deal with some things."

They nodded and left with the boar, getting it ready to split it amongst the clansmen.

Knight approached Dea, "Good morning..." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantherians
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Pantherians :: Pantherians :: Pantherians-
Jump to: