Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pantherians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Pantherians - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 2:31 am

Dea blinked as she got out of her thoughts as she turned and noticed Knight. She blushed when she got a good look at him. He was sweaty from his hunt. His hair was up in a high pony tail. She gulped as she looked away, "Morning... " she whispered as she looked up at him and then at all the men, "All this is really Nike?" She asked him.

She was surprised that Nike was able to build a Clan like this, but at the same time. her heart wasn't in it with him. Sure he was good with sex, but he just wanted her to physical reasons, not so much the emotional part.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked Knight, "Is Nike always an asshole....?" She asked bluntly as she really wanted to get away. If she was nice to Night, maybe he'd help her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 2:40 am

He smiled a little when she greeted him back, "Yes it is. Well when we both joined this clan, we were 17 and 18 and just left the clan......well I did at least." he said, knowing Nike was Exiled. "But Nike fought for the alpha spot and runs it strictly....but evenly." he said. "I would say the clan has become a LOT better since he took over all that time ago." Knight smiled looking around.

He chuckled at her questioned, "He's a hardass yes. But he's.......not the type to be VERY open. He's been a bit bitter since he was exiled." he explained, "But he's got great skills as a hunter, good cooking and he's the best warrior in this clan." he crossed his arms, "Why? Tempted for the Alpha female spot?" he teased a little.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 2:47 am

Dea glared at him, "As if... I don't have an intentions of wanting to be his Mate.... I personally want to go home back to my Family... as well as help the other tigers that were capture by the Slave Traders. But I'm stuck here forced to have sex with a psychotic Alpha you have running..." She stated in a sarcastic manner. Most of the information was true, but talking about Nike made her sick to her stomach.

She looked over at night and smiled, "Now... if I mated with you.. Probably wouldn't have a problem." She smirked as she tease his chest and winked at him, "See you late Knight." She stated as she swayed her hips in a way to get him a little roused up.

She started to head back to the Den that was Nike and noticed he wasn't here. She took another fruit as she munched on it as she laid in the bed that was made for her. 'my stomach... man I really don't feel well.' she thought as she felt flushed with a fever. 'damn it...' she swore as she laid down to rest her eyes. Everything around her was dizzy.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 2:58 am

He chuckled sheepishly, "He is an intend person...but he is a good leader." he said.

"I-um...umm well AHEM!!" he cleared his throat, When she got all flirty with him he blinked and looked at her finger tracing at his chest and left him a little boggled and flustered, watching her walk off with a sway on her hips.

Nike had to go on patrol with that mornings group, so he couldn't stick around to see her when she came back.

Knight cam up to bring the board heart and leg for Nike's larder when he didn't see Dea, he went to look around for her. He found her on the bed looking a little flushed, "Dea? You alright?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 3:03 am

Dea was breathing harsh as she shivered, "Knight...?" she called as she looked over at him, She smiled as she sat up, "Hey handsome..." She breathed as she was delirious as she was wrapped her arms around his neck, "I... you are so sexy..." She purred as she pulled his arm to her waist. She shivered as she felt worse as she moved She fainted in the bed as she felt so sick, "Knight... I.... can't.... my body ... cold." She stated as she felt so cold, but to touch her body was on fire.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 3:06 am

He was shocked at how hot she felt, "Oh gods you are burning up!" he said, "Did you eat anything with substance today?" he'd asked her.

Then he pulled away and got the blankets over her, "Stay there." he got cooking some of the boar he brought, "I'll apologise to Nike later." he said to himself,
ase he made a quick boar stew for her, fresh and hot with herbs to help with her system.

"Easy now, I need you to eat." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 3:12 am

Dea turned away form the food as she shook her head, "No.. meat... Just fruit..." She moaned as she looked at the basket of fruit. She moved away from the stew as she didn't want it. "I'll be fine..." She stated as she slowly started to get her mind straight. "Just a cold." she stated. She noticed that Night genuinely looked worried for her. She smiled at him. A true smile. "I'll be alright..." She stated making sure that he understood.

Her body shivered as she needed warmth, but deep in her mind, she's rather die than be Nike's mate, not matter how good of an Alpha he was. She didn't want him. She sighs as she tried to sleep the sickness off, but felt worse. "What are you still doing here?" She asked Knight. she looked at the stew, it looked really good and he did make it for. "I'll eat it... if you feed it to me..." She said with a cutest pout she could give him. Only to him though.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 3:18 am

"Your body NEEDS protein to help you heal. Fruit can only do so much." he said, very concerned for her health at this time. "Please eat a bit of it, you NEED to get better." he said after her saying 'i'm fine' statement.

"I came to bring Nike his split of the morning hunt, which I'll apologise for cooking before he used it....I noticed you were not about the main area and went to check on you. And...found you like this." he said.

He sighed a little when she pouted, "if it will get you to eat, then i will." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 3:21 am

Dea smiled as he started to fee her. It help her feel a little better, but she was still a little out of it. She pulled away after a few bites. "I'm done." She stated, "I can't eat too much otherwise I'll get just get sick" she stated as she felt like she was going to hurl.

She curled up in a ball and shivered still, "When if Nike suppose to get back?" She asked Knight, "I can't get warm with just these blankets... I need more warmth." She stated as she looked at him, "Will you keep me warm?" She asked
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 3:27 am

He was happy she was able to eat some of it at least. "Dea, just rest up. Your body is trying to heal is all." he said getting another blanket.

He sighed again, "If I do that Dea and Nike comes in you could get in trouble...." he said, concerned for her, he wanted to help her, but was worried for Nike's temper too.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 3:37 am

Dea rolled her eyes, "Fine then... if you're concern about your Alpha go find him and tell him to keep me warm... He's probably the reason I got sick in the first place." she mumbled under her breath.

She looked up at Knight and tried to smile at him, "Thanks for everything... I really wish I didn't have to be NIke mate... I'd be happy with you." She smiled as she closed her eyes to get a little rest and hopefully more warmth soon if Nike doesn't be an asshole about it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 3:47 am

he sighed feeling a little hurt at her remark, ".......Just....rest for now. The blankets will warm you up in a moment."

He looked at her as she fell asleep, ".................You're complicated." he said as he left the room.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 1:37 pm

Dea was sleeping off her sickness as she sudden felt a warm body moving closer to her. She groaned as she was still burning up, but her body felt cold to her. "W-what...?" She groaned as she opened her eyes and noticed Nike green eyes, 'damn... Thought it was Knight... oh well' she thought as she adjusted to her position to get more of this warmth.

"Did Knight tell you what was wrong... and he's sorry?" She asked him. Her eyes narrow, but must softly before. She's was really too sick to fight with him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 5:45 pm

Knight did tell Nike about her condition, but he left out the comment about her want for him. Nike went right away to the cave and when he arrived he found her in the bed all curled up trying to get warm. He got undressed and slipped into the bed to give her his body warmth.

"I heard you were sick." he said as he held her close.

"Why would he say he's sorry?" he asked with a slightly annoyed tone.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 10:59 pm

Dea blushed as she could feel his warmth as was starting warm up a little bit, "Cause He used the food he brought back for you to cook me something so I would eat." She stated. She left out the part of her wanting Knight, she knew that would start out a war between the two. Plus she didn't want to get involved with a friendship.

She moved a little closer to get more heat as she narrowed her eyes, "Don't get the wrong Idea... I still don't like, but I'm freezing" She said as she shivered. Even with Nike's warmth she was still feverish and cold.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 4:33 am

"He's told me that too." he said, "If it was to help you, I'm fine with it." He got an arm around her to keep her close and get more warmth.

"I get that already, but stop being stubborn right now and just rest. I'm here keeping you warm for now." he said, pulling the blanket over them and laid there, relaxed and comfortable with her in his arms and his bed.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 7:39 am

Dea rolled her eyes as she knew that he was trying his best, but she just couldn't accept him. She closed her eyes as she felt a little safer knowing that he wasn't going to try and do anything. She slept through the night, a little harsher than normal since the fever was getting to her. She groaned in her sleep as she felt in pain from the fever. Her body shivered from being internally cold, but really her body was so hot, she was sweating and she couldn't keep herself warm and she was delirious.

"Fuck..." She groaned as she sat up. It was in the middle of the night, her face was flushed and her fever was getting worse as she coughed a little. She looked over and noticed that Nike was still sleeping next to her, his arm wrapped around his body. His face was a little relaxed but knew he was uncomfortable with her moving around too much. She moved his arm as she stood up with shaky legs. She needed fresh air as she grabbed a large heavy blanket to wrap around herself as she started to head to the mouth of his den.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 7:45 am

Nike remained a asleep even when she got up from the bed. He a slightly a heavy sleeper when he was really tired.

The fires from the torches that dotted the camp grounds dotted around the crater like surroundings of the Clan's dens and homes. Showing to where ash home was place, plus some hunters on night guard duty, to be sure nothing or anyone steals food or supplies.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 7:52 am

Dea walked out of the den of the Mouth as she shivered as she looked around at night. She looked over and noticed Nike was still sleeping. She decided to take a walk around the camp site. She knew his men were keeping watch, and that included making sure she didn't run off. She sighs as she was dizzy in the head, but the nice Night cool air was refreshing to her. She was close the outside of the camp when she noticed a fresh water stream. She took a seat by it as she gathered up some water and started to drink it.

She gulped down a lot, surprised at how dehydrated she really was. She looked over and noticing his men keeping an extra eye on her... including his second in command, "You can come out Knight... I'm not stupid." She groaned as she stood up and turned and saw him walking up to her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 7:55 am

He came out from bend a few boulders, "Are you sure its wise for you to walk around in your state of health?" he asked her in a concerned tone, he had an extra blanket and wrapped fit around her, "You should be resting." he sighed.

".......Come to my den, I've a fire going." he said pointing to a den not far from where they standing now.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 8:21 am

Dea looked at him as she noticed just how caring he was. "I needed fresh air, Nike den is a little to musky for me" She smiled. She was still a little delirious, but walked with him. She noticed his den was actually a lot nicer and neater that Nikes. She smiled as she looked at him, "I take it you always bring the ladies home?" She asked in a teasing manner. She took a seat close to the fire as she looked into it and saw her family.

She shook her head to ignore the images as she looked over at him. She had a sad smile, she missed her baby sister and her parents, but hopefully they were fine. "Knight, Can I ask you something....?" She whispered as she wrapped the blankets more around her. "The slave trade... is there a way that we can help the ladies and children... Maybe as Nike to help them...?" She asked, "It will bring more female to the group, and Nike can have the Clan he really wants." She stated. "It will definitely thrive more." She stated
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 8:29 am

He chuckled, "No, you're the first female we've and here in a LONG time." he said

he listened to her suggestion, "....STEAL form Tahalan traders? That might bring issues to the clan if they find out WE took their catch." he said to her, "But it would be a better idea than just ONE lady in a clan of many men." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 8:39 am

Dea looked at him and frowned a little, "I'm hopping that if Nike finds a female he really likes... then He can let me know to go see my family." She stated honestly. She hasn't been open about things in the last few days, but she felt she could trust Knight.

"Isn't there a way we can make sure they don't find out?" She asked, "I knot their route, if we catch them before they make it to the slave selling district we should be fine... At least catch them on ground." She stated as she looked at him. She shivered as she needed more warmth. She slowly inched her way over to him and leaned onto his shoulder and noticed he was much warmer than Knight, "Why was Nike Exiled?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 8:45 am

He understood why she would want to get away from Nike, he was an intense person. "Your family were not taken by the traders?" eh asked, the usually was the situation when it came to those traders.

"We would have to kill the WHOLE caravan pf traders and hide everything to make sure we won't get followed." he sighed.

He paused hearing that question, ".........He tried to fight the alpha's son for next in line and lost, no one tries that stunt and get's away with it. He was given he mark and kicked out......I followed willingly because he was my friend." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 8:56 am

Dea shook her head, "No... My family were away on a hunt teaching my little sister. But traders started looking in our dens. I did my best to fight them off... but they used like a shot and it paralyzed me so i couldn't move. I moved around a lot from place to place..." She stated. "I want to help the other that were taken... I know it would take a lot, but they don't really have much of a protection around them.... So if we attacked now, they don't have a recourse." She stated.

She listen to the story of Nike Exile. "What did the Alpha's son had that Nike didn't?" She asked, "A girl?" She giggled as she wrapped him around the blanket with her.

She felt his warmth as she closed her eyes feeling more comfortable, "You're a good loyal friend...." she whispered as she started to dose to sleep as it was really late. She snuggled closer to his warmth as she purred, feeling beyond relaxed. Her chills slowly going away, but her fever still being there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantherians
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Pantherians :: Pantherians :: Pantherians-
Jump to: