Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pantherians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:30 am

"It will need to be a FULL enclosed pen." said Knight, "These bird are wild. They'll try to get out. I've got a design for these birds my father tought me."

Knight nodded "It will help then." he chucked, "Oh...that reminds me...HOW Many Dea?" he smirked at his mate.

"I know enough to see what you should say or try with the females." Knight chuckled.

---

Knight had to help skin and spilt up the boars that were caught today and he came back a bit bloody and messy now. "Dea you home?" he called out as he hung the leg he had gotten in his share.

--

Nike was making his rounds around the grounds and saw the pit and items already inside it, His clan was evolving already and he was...not worried at all for some reason. He smiled a little and when on to see how Ella was going and to check on her ankle.

He tapped on the stone wall of her den, "Hello?"

he smiled when she hugged him, "its done for the day at least.......I am here to check on your ankle." eh said to her as he entered her den. "And I'm happy wight he progress."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:41 am

Dea groaned, "In the bath." She called as she rinsed the dirt. She looked up and yelped, "Oh man you're all bloody... looks like you just got out of a geonecide." She stated as she looked at her Mate.

She made room in the bath as she waited for him, "You want to join?" She asked as she smiled at him.

~!~

Ella blinked as she looked at her ankle, "it's completely healed... Why? i've been able to run around on it." she said as she looked at him. She smiled and humored him a bit as she took a seat on her bed. "If you want to check it you can." She said with a light blush and smiled.

She was happy to hear him say that he was happy. "I'm glad. I just want you happy." She smiled, "Happy leader, Happy Clan." She smiled up at him, "The meat thats being smoked tonight should be done it the morning. It takes a few hours, but it'll taste great! Even tried a new seasoning I made!" She said excited. She noticed his touched gentle on her ankle. She blushed as she looked at him, "Thank you Nike." She said

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:50 am

"Well, those Boars were not going to skin themselves." he chuckled as he removed his loin cloth and slipped in with her, washing the blood off his skin, "No need to ask." he smiled and sat with her. He splashed his face, "Whooooo long day..." he said, untying his ponytail.

---

"You've only recently were able to run about on it, I just don't want it swollen or anything." he said. He wasn't going to admit he just wanted to see her. He got looking it over and gently pushing into certain spots to make sure she didn't feel pain at any point he pressed into her foot or ankle.

"How's it feel?"

"I'm not happy fully Until I've secured my line as Alpha fully." he admitted, "But I've time." he said. "But the progressed you made is....astonishing." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:56 am

Dea smirked as she inched closer as she straddled him and kissed his lips playing with his hair, "Well good job today... Now you can relax a bit." She said as she kissed him more.

She could feel how hard he got, "Wow... energetic much?" She asked with a smile.

~!~

Ella giggled as she enjoyed his touch, "Yes sir. "She said playfully. She smiled as he put some pressure on it. "Feels fine." She said with a smile. She blushed as she looked at him, "I heal fast." She said. "and you'll be alpha again in no time." She said as she touched his face, "You worry too much..." She smiled, "I know you can." She said as she leaned in and kissed his cheek. She blushed more a she stretched her arms out. "i just hope we can get everything done before the winter hits. Especially the storage." She said, "Were you able to look for a few things too?" She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 5:07 pm

He chuckled and smiled as she straddled him, just looking at her nude body before, it was hard NOT to be excited for her, "Well I've been thinking about you all day." he kissed her back. He got his and hands moving up her back and he leaned to her breasts and licked at one of her nipples and tugged on it with his teeth a little.

---

"I AM Alpha Ella....but its NOT fully secure while I'm mateless, anyone can challenge me." he sighed. "You do heal fast. its fully healed now........." he was looking at her legs...which was a part of a women he LOVED.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 9:34 pm

Dea blushed as she moaned softly feeling his teeth pull a little on her nipples. She whimpered as played with his long hair as she stroked his chest in a sensual manner. She leaned down and kissed him again, deepening the kiss with each passing second. "Knight...."She whispered softly into his ears, "I need you." She said softly. Her teeth nipping gently on his lobes as she looked at him, her eyes begging a bit.

~!~

Ella looked down, "Sorry..." She said softly, She noticed him carefully examining her legs. She had very nice legs, they were tones nicely, and very little scratches. She looked at him, "I guess I'm more confused as to why you haven't picked one." She said as she looked at him.

She knew she confessed to him the night before, she hopes that it didn't influence on his decision who he takes a mate, "I'm sorry if It seems like I'm not considering you're feelings about finding you a mate... I... I just want you happy Nike. And if you want to find a female who's more suited to be your Alpha female. I can totally respect that. I'll help if you want." She said honestly as she looked at him, making sure he understood that she was alright with whatever decision he made.

She noticed him touching her leg a bit as she blushed, "Nike... Nike." She said thinking he lost focus something, "Nike..." She said as she touched his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 3:39 am

He sucked on her nipples a little as well, he couldn't get enough of her. He kissed her back and thread a hand into her hair as they kissed, He smiled and hew as aroused but just kissing her like this....plus the steam helped with it. He lifted her up and he guided himself into her, "Mmm Dea...." he held her at her hips.

"MMm spirits you're tight!" he groaned. "My love..." he said to her in a husky tone.

---

He looked at her creamy-peach skin and looking over the stripes on her outer thighs and up on her hip. He was totally entranced by her legs look But he snapped out of his daze, "Huh?" he blinked, he realised that she noticed him looking her over.

"I'm sorry I........I'm sorry." he felt embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 7:35 am

Dea moaned happily when he entered inside her, The surrounding water making it feel more hot as she shivered in pleasure. She came a little just from him entering inside her. She leaned against him as she held him tightly keeping him there, "Slow... I want it slow." She said softly as she motioned her hips letting him know what kind of rhythm she wanted.

~!~

Ella looked at Nike and smiled. She leaned in and kissed his lips gently and smiled, "it's okay." She said completely understanding. 'legs kind a guy huh...' she thought as she decided to stand up. "Did you want to stay for dinner or did you have to go anywhere?" She asked softly as she went to the fire, she already have something going. It was something knew. It was smoked fresh salmon that she caught with herms she picked up earlier. "i'm not going to be able to eat it all... you're more than welcome to join if you like." She said
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 8:56 am

Knight smiled at her and let out a light ground feeling her tighten around him more, "Mmmmm Dea...fuck..." he groaned as he thrusted up in a slow rhythm. One hand movie up her side, caressing her wet but soft skin.

--

He blinked when she kissed him on the lips and watched her get up and smiled a little. He sniffed smelling her cooking, ".....It smells goo whatever you are cooking. That would be a 'yes' to him stay for dinner. He walked over to look at it and get a close look.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 7:51 am

Dea moans softly at his touched as she giggled. She moved a little faster as she felt herself tighten more around him, adjusting to his size. She licked at the mark she made on his neck as she looked into his golden eyes, "Knight..." She moaned his neck as she noticed the water splashing the more she thrusted down harder on hi.

~!~

Ella smiled as she made him his plate. Plenty of the salmon, the veggies, and a small fruit help clean the pallet. She set it in front of him as she went to go and get water. "Do you want to try something?" She asked As she got a judge, but it was crushed grapes with a bit of water to help. It was fermenting for a while, "I saw the humans do this, it's called wine... It's actually very good in small doses." She said as she gave him a very small cup to try.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 8:06 am

He groaned as she got faster and he got a hold on her ass as she bounced in his lap, "Mm fuck Dea......." he shuddered feeling her lips on his still slightly tender bite mark. "You're squeezing me already?" he chuckled a little and he kissed at her collar bone and licked at her bite mark to return the favour.

---

"We actually have something similar...but we only drink in the special occasions.....its made from wild berries." he said, "But I'm willing to try it." he looked at the process. He looked over this food and got eating, "Mmm you cook well." he had salmon before, but they usual cook it whole over the fire to cook it right away, "This is pretty good in fact."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 8:11 am

Dea moaned as she looked at him, "Only you." She told him as she felt close as she tighten more. "G-god... Knight... I... I can't" She groaned as she felt the shiver as she came hard all over him, "KNight~~~!" She gasped as she shivered. Her body covered in sweat as she wasn't sure if she could keep going. She enjoyed the time with Knight, but his sex was too good for her. 'damn... he's... too good' she gasped.

~!~

Ella smiled, "Well I'm glad." She smiled, "The smoker she built really works well." She stated.

She started to eat herself as she took a sip of the wine. She made it a bit stronger than she meant for, but still enjoyed the flavor. 'need to tweak that up a bit' she told herself as she enjoyed the quite meal together.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 8:17 am

He felt her whole body shake, "You came already?" he chuckled and he then got thrusting up into her, "I make you cum so quickly?" he whispered in her ear, as she massaged her ass and kissed her deeply. He didn't want to end too quickly.

--

He ate everything, ".......THe last time a female cooked for me...was before I was banished....My mother was a really good cook." he said remembering fond memories of his old home.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 8:21 am

"Aaah~!" She asked as she was super sensitive as he thrust more into her, "W-wait... Knight... I..." She moaned as she dug her claws into his shoulders to get him to hold tight for a minute, "Y-you're.... big... I.... " she blushed as she need a couple minutes before we could go on, "Y-youre the only one who can do this.... Nike couldn't get me to cum as quick as you can." She stated softly as she shivered trying to get her body to calm down.

~!~

Ella watched him closely. She smiled, "Do you miss you're Mom?" She asked, "What was she like?" She said as she gather his plates, but still listening as she started to clean them. She didn't want to push him if he wasn't comfortable. She finished quickly as she took a seat next to him by the fire and watched the night sky from her opening of the den.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 8:29 am

Knight groaned, "Aw fuck! FUCCKK!!" he groaned, he then picked her up and he stood in the bath and got thrusting up into her, as he supported above the water, "OH SPIRITS!!!" he growled. "DEA!!" he groaned her name.

---

"......Beautiful....kind hearted and patience...she was on the short side...but had a temper when angry." he said describing her, "Same hair as me....but she always said I took after my father..." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 8:33 am

Dea gasped as she shivered coming again, her juices spilling, "Knight~!!!!" She moaned as she hissed, the pleasure being too much, "Knight..." She begged wanting to take a break, "No... No more." She groaned as she couldn't handle it anymore. It was too much for her.

~!~

Ella smiled as she listened. She leaned against his shoulder. She felt a little dizzy but ignored it. 'probably the strong drink' as she felt pretty mellowed out She looked at him and smiled, "What was you're father like?" She asked softly as she felt safe and warm by him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 8:43 am

"I'm close love!!!" he groaned, "OH FUCK!!! I'm- AGHHHHHH!!" he groaned and came deep into her, his whole body shuddering as well, "Aww gods above......" he groaned and sat back into the water, "Oh Dea......" he kissed her again.

---

Nike paused for a bit, "................................Honestly don't know..." he said. "He died when i was born." he simply said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 8:49 am

Dea shivered as she sighed. She could feel him inside her. She shivered as it warmed her up.

She looked into his eyes as he looked tired, "tired...?" She asked softly as she returned the kiss.

~!~

Ella looked at him, as she was sad by the news. "I'm sorry...." She said softly as she held his arm. "Must have been tough growing up." She said. She wanted to cheer him up some how. She started to rack her brain for something and than gasped as she thought of it. She grabbed a stick near her as she started to draw something for him. It looked to be a much bigger clan to what he had. the area was huge. his with a crown on his hair with a mate next to him with a question mark in the face since she wasn't sure. She giggled as the drink was getting to her a little bit "Look... It's you with you really big clan now and you're future mate." She smiled as she blushed as she wanted to see him smile.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:01 am

He chuckled, "Honestly I would keep going.....but I know you are tired." he kissed her again. He pulled from her gently and groaned, "Fuck...i find myself never getting enough of you." he smiled at her.

--

"It doesn't bother me now. I bothered me more when I was younger." he said. He watched her draw in the dirt of the den, chuckling at the picture of him with a crown, ".....Don't know about the crown." he joked.

"..............True..." he said, he never really thought about it that way. ".........Have you ever thought that I might have found my mate already?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:07 am

Dea groaned as she leaned again him, "No more Knight... I actually did a lot of work today... and still haven't eaten anything." She said as she felt tired, giving him a puppy dog eyes, "Besides, you told me we could take our time. I'm not going anywhere." She said with a smile as she kissed him more.

~!~

Ella felt a tinged in her heart as she felt confused, 'w-who is she... do i know her... what is she like.' her anxiety started to cloud her judgment as she did her best to remain calm, "O-Oh really?" She asked him as she smiled, "Thats great! When do I get to meet her. Is she nice? I guess I should probably back off a bit if you plan on asking her. I don't like confrontation..." She stated as she felt nervous, her heart breaking as she felt tears in her eyes, her mind getting the best of her, "Um... I... I need to go." She said quickly standing up as she left the cave, but remains close to get some fresh air.

'calm down, calm down, calm down.' she kept repeating herself as she took a deep breath of the fresh Night. 'i'm happy for him.' she kept telling herself, 'i mean... it could be me... maybe... doubt it...' her mind started to get jumbled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:12 am

"I remember love." he smiled, "I'm just being honest." he chuckled, "I'll cook up something now." he smiled an got out of the bath and got drying off to go and cook dinner.

--

He blinked as she got asking the list of questions, "Ella, ELLA calm down....I-" before he could answer she left the cave, "ELLA!" he raced after her, "I thought my hint was obvious!" he said to himself.

"Ella stop!!" he called out to her, "Ella....I thought I made myself clear back at the waterfall....I...told SPEAK well with emotions...." he got her hands.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:26 am

Dea sighs as she cleaned herself as she got out herself and dried her self off. She got her clothes on as she walked over next to him. She sat by the fire as she watched him cook. She smiled as she was so happy with herself. She waited for the food, and finally when it was done she ate as much as she could. "What do you have going on tomorrow?" She asked him.

~!~

Ella blinked as she looked at him racing for her. She blushed as she realized in her head, 'oh wow... I'm dumb' she thought as she held his hand. She Looked into his green eyes as she blushed more. She realized as it hit her hard, 'me...?!' she thought as she blushed like crazy, "i... Sorry... It just hit me now." She laughed, "me?" She asked him. "I guess the sun's been getting to me..." She said worried that she worried him, "I'm sorry... sometimes, but emotions get the better of me... My mom called it troubled thoughts." She said, "I forgot that you didn't really say much worlds, but acted more on emotions." She said remember. "I'm sorry Nike..." She said as she looked at him touching his face. "I guess my love for you that I was thinking you wanted someone else I didn't know about..." She laughed.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:30 am

"i've early morning hunt. And I've got more building to do for our little den." he said, meaning the wild chicken hut, he and them all tied at he legs to a post so they couldn't run away. "And Maybe some chores...what about you love?" he asked.

---

He touched her face, "Will you Be my mate ella?" he asked her officially, "I can't see myself with any other female, and I honestly don't want any other female but you. You actually make me want to talk more and you drive me......plus you're ideas for the clan are brilliant...I want that by my side...." he said, "So? Will you?"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:43 am

Dea sighs, "Probably whatever Ella has me doing...." She stated softly as she leaned against him. "You should probably get to bed early than." She said softly as she watched him as she leaned into his warmth, "Hey.... " She asked him softly, "When you challenged Nike.... Did you really have feelings for me?" She asked him softly. "You didn't seem like you have any interest me. I was surprised." She said softly.

~!~

Ella was crying as she nodded. She was happy. She wanted to hug him, but was was still feeling a little dumb. She giggled as she hugged him around his neck, he was significantly taller than her So it felt like she was dragging him, "I will. yes." She smiled.

She blushed as she wasn't sure what else she needed to do, but had enough courage to give him a soft kiss, "I love you..."She whispered as she knew that he probably won't say it, but she knew he felt it. She whipped her tears as she giggled, "Did you want to wait till the celebration?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 9:50 am

He smiled, "I did like you, but I....didn't know home much I did until I started seeing how broken you were while with him." he said, "I just...couldn't stand it...I wanted you to have a happier life while with us......I didn't say anything because Nike was my friend and my Alpha....and I'm not usually the type to cause a scene....but I could' stand by and allow it to continue." Knight said.

---

He smiled and hugged her, lifting her off the ground to keep her close to him, "......I love you." he whispered in her ear.

"To make it official....yes. Its in a couple days time. SO I'll be able to announce it fully to the clan.....to be honest I got pissed seeing all the others asking you too.." he said dryly.

he then kissed her on the lips and held her face, a clear passion behind it and a want, but he thought it be best to wait...or until she comes to him wanting to unite them fully. "I didn't think I'de actually find a mate....you've come out of the clouds to me." he said moving her dark locks from her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantherians
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Pantherians :: Pantherians :: Pantherians-
Jump to: