Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pantherians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Pantherians - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 8:02 am

Dea laughed as she looked at him, "Well... either way." She said as she started to feel hungry and held his hand, "Well lead the way." She smiled.

~!~

Ella looked at him with a cute pout, "Yeah... but that one night just so happens to be on a full moon where my hormones are at an all time high! Sometimes I blank out and don't remember what I did!" She said with worry to him, "I don't want to be all over you in a way that people look at me differently at a celebration and me not remember it...." She explained
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:09 am

They got back and found Kali on her own, she just finished prepping a bunch of fruit for them, "I hear they have brought back a kill?" she smiled to her son, "Yes they have." he said, "I've arrange a small hut for you two as well Nightshade. I know you two would prefer some privacy as well your own space instead of being cooped up in our family hut."

"Thank you mother." smiled Night.
Back to top Go down

Pantherians
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Pantherians :: Pantherians :: Pantherians-
Jump to: