Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pantherians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 11:17 am

"Yes. She raised him on her own since his father died when he was young. Nike never knew him...and Felida never wanted another mate." said Kail.

"So our clan did the best we could to teach him to be a warirror and hunter and it was going well until he got cocky." said Rawlo.

Night sighed, "I'm so sorry about all this Dea." he said, "I was wanting this to be a Stress-free time for you." he said to her.

--

Nike got a hold of her thighs and got mouthing at her pussy, tasting of he juices and inhaling her scent to the fullest, he wanted her screaming his name to the sky.

"MMm!!!" he groans and his tongue slipped more into her pussy and wiggled inside her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 11:25 am

Dea was starting to feel bad. The entire time she's been in Nike's presence, she hated every second of it. She never took the time to get to know him. She was in a bad situation, and the only light she saw was with Night. She shook her head as she tried to get the memories out. The moment she saw Ella being nice to Nike and seeing that smile on his face. She was happy that he was able to smile, but to hear him lose his father. That his mother was the only one to raise him. She felt bad.

She shook her head, "No it's fine." She said with a smiled at her Mate, "I'm okay. "She said as she looked at him "Is you're Alpha always this intense...?" She asked as she still had a shiver go down her spine. If it was Ashur that rescued her, who KNEW what he would have demanded from her. She died before that happened.

She stood up as she looked at him, "Can we take a breather?" She asked him.

~!~

Ella moaned as he went deeper inside her. She felt her hips moving on their owne. Her eyes closed tightly, her knuckles turning white as she gripped Nike's hair. She gasped as she screamed, "NIIIIIKE~~~!!!" She gasped as she came hard. She shivered, her body feeling a sensation that was too much. She gasped for air as she slowly opened her eyes. as she looked down at him, her face flushed as she saw the glint in his eyes, she knew he wanted more. 'oh gosh....' she thought as she knew this was what she was up against.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 11:32 am

Night hugged her, "He is i'm afraid." he chuckled a little, "Ashur in our tribe means 'Never-breaking'." he said.

"The stiff has a 'never-breaking' stubbornness and that stare he and is the same." laughed Rawlo, who grew up with Ashur. "He's alway been that way, but don't worry, when its people he's first met he wants to show he's a NO NONSENSE leader....which is how he's been able to rule well here...but he's a fair ruler as well."

"Of course. I'll take for to our river to wash up." he said to his mother. "Oh well here in that case." she handed him the basket with a few items. "Thank you mama." he smiled and the left the hut.

---

He growled in pleasure feeling her thread her hands through his hair and groaned aloud as she came and he lapped her juice up. He pulled back and licked his lips of her juices, "You really liked that." he chuckled and he kissed her, letting her taste herself and what he was experiencing from her.

"I love you." he said as he positioned himself to her entrance and flicked the head of his cock at her pussy lips.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 6:56 pm

Dea and Night both walked out of his parents hut as they started to head to the falls. She looked around and noticed how happy everyone was.

She looked and noticed a women, she was a bit more gray, but was struggling and around the village no one seemed to help her. Dea didn't like that so she went over and started to help gather the fruit that she dropped, "Is this everything?" She asked with a sweet smile.

Dea noticed and saw her green eyes, similar to Nike, 'oh wow...' she thought

~!~

Ella shivered as he started to tease at her entrance. She shivered as she gasped feeling him stretch her her a bit. She moaned as she arched her back, enjoying him sliding into her tight and wet pussy. She moans softly as she gathered the fur sheets beneath her as she gripped them tightly, feeling her knuckles turning white. She looked up at him as she blushed, "Nike..." She whispered softly as she felt him thrusting gently inside her as she moans a little bit louder. Her hips feeling like their moving on their own. "Oh~ N-Nike~" She groaned softly her back arching.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 8:10 pm

The woman was trying to gather fruits from the village wild trees but she was struggling to carry her heavy basket on her own. But she tripped over a bit and the basket tipped with her, "Ohhhhooo!" she growled frustrated, but she still didn't ask for help either.

She blinked when Dea approached, "Oh....um yes. I am fine. I just tripped." she said sheepishly. She then noticed Night, "....Nightshade? By the Spirits....." she came over, "Is it really you?" she asked.

"Hello Felida." he smiled.

"It is you........Did something happen?" she asked, now worried.

"Hm? What do you mean?" he asked.

"You're not with my son! Did something happen to him!?" she was panicked now.

"Felida no! No no, he's well and he's thriving....he's even got a mate now." he said to her, trying to get her to calm down.

She sighed in relief, "You two never left each other's sides....I feared the worst....." she said.

----

He groaned a bit as he slowly pushed into Ella, "Oh gods you are such a tight fit love." he groaned. He then got enough of him and got thrusting into her at an even pace at first, he planned on going rougher soon, too see how she would take to it. But he remained a slow pace.

"Mmmm Ella your expression! It drives me crazy!" he panted a little as he picked the speed up a little bit, looking at her petite breasts move slightly.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 8:21 pm

Dea smiled as she helped her carry some, " of the fruit for her as she realized that this was Nike's mother. She noticed how panicked she was at first when Night wasn't with him.

It got her thinking of them fighting over her. She shook her head as she tried to ignore the fact that she broke up a long term friendship. She felt guilty, but at the same time. She was happy with her life. She was happy not being forced to do things, or being blackmailed. She looked at Nike's mother and noticed her gentle features and smiled.

She looked to Night as she blinked, "How long have you two been friends... I know for a while, just never really knew how long." She asked him.

~!~

Ella noticed him being a bit more agressive. She bit her lip as she blushed. She wasn't sure how to reacted. She gasped as she moaned louder. Feeling him hit a spot inside her. "T-there." She gasped as it felt good every time he hit it. "M-more...." She begged softly, her instinct completely kicking in now. Her face flushed, her eyes glazed over. It was almost like a part of her that Nike's never seen before. She smirked up at him as she brought him down bring him in for a rough kiss. A kiss only given by a tigress. She growled a bit as she felt her hips moving along with his, thrusting more with him, "Mmmm God... Nike." She gasped as she felt sweat bead down her body.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 8:30 pm

"Who's this young lady Nightshade?" she asked Night.

"This is Dea, she's my mate." he smiled, "Dea this is Felida, she Nike's mother."

"SO you've met my son as well, I hope he's not been to angry with his time away......" she sighed, "I worry about him daily......" she said. "Its understandable." said Night.

"Nike...and I have been friends since we could both walk. Felida and my mother used to go with the same harvesting group, and they usually took their youngest one with them." he said, "SO.......a long time."

---

When he heard her say more he grinned, and kissed her deep and got thrusting deeper and faster into her. "MMMMM!!!" his tongue playing with hers, his desires showing to her more and more.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Dea smiled but then sweatdropped as she remember how angry her and Nike were with each other, "Uh.... Y-yeah he's fine." She stated as she wasn't sure what to say.

but she smiled at Nike mother, "But I can assure you, he's doing very well with his Mate.... She's sweet, kind, and really looks after him. She kinda keeps his temper in check around her. It's cute." She giggled at her.

She looked at Night as she smiled, "Thats very sweet...." She said. She remember when she and Ella were just cubs, her mother would sow them around everything. Ella being more scared, and Dea being a little more adventurous.

She noticed as she helped her, "Well it was really nice meeting you... But Night and need to get going here shortly. I hope to see you again." She said as she helped her with her stuff and sent them down. She pulled Night as she looked at him away from others, "Night... I..." She said looking down as she could feel others staring at her. She felt weird being started at. "C-can we go somewhere more private?" She asked him.

~!~

Ella felt him hit that spot as she felt close, The moment he felt harder inside her she gasped as she screamed in pleasure. "Aaaah!!!!!!" She moaned as she cam all over him, her juices dripping down his length. She shivered as she held him around his neck tightly as she felt addictive. She couldn't get enough. She slowly sat up as she felt different. She laid him back a she straddled him. She was still flushed, but her eyes seemed blank. Too much pleasure was getting to her. She leaned down as she started to kiss his neck a it aggressively. "Nike..." She moaned as she thrusted down on top of him hard as she gasp, the shivers running down her back as she wanted to feel him inside her, Cum in her, feel the warmth. She needed it, "M-more... I need more..." She begged as she moved her hips. It was unusual for her to behave this way.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 8:50 pm

She smiled a little, "It is sad I cannot see my boy again.........Or any children they will have...." she sighed sadly.

"You know you could go to him Felida?" said Night. "I KNOW he misses you.....but he doesn't say anything."

"That's very much like him." she said.

"Of course, I'll be ablaut the village as I usually am." she said.

Night nodded, "Yeah, something quiet will be best I think."

Night took Dea to a small watering hole that had a waterfall, but nothing like the great falls near the village. "Here we are..." he smiled, "Private and quiet."

--

Nike groaned, "Aw fuck! MMMM ELLA!" he thrusted fast. He felt her cum and gush allover his cock and on his belly a bit, "Whoa you came hard too." he chuckled, but he was surprised a bit whens he got him on his back and she straddled him, but he was all for it, 'its kicking in now.' he thought and smirked. he groaned as she slipped him back into her and she got bouncing on him, "Aw fuck Ella!" he reached up and held her breasts as she bounced.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 9:01 pm

Dea was happy to get away as she looked and noticed how pretty it was. She wanted to bath very much. She looked around and slowly started to undress as she slipped into the cook water, "Ahhh... "She sighs happy. The sweat from their travels, the grim and dirt coming off. She was happy. She rinsed her hair as she looked at him. She noticed him staring at her. She covered herself up a bit as she blushed, "What?" She asked.

~!~

Ella moaned as she felt him grabs her breast. She moaned as she growled with a smirk. Her eyes slitted as she leaned down as she thrust down hard as she felt him reach deeper inside her. She shivered as she felt him get harder, "N-Nike... Cum... Please... I want it." She begged as she thrusted down harder, her walls tightening more as she felt close again, "W-with me." She growled as she felt inches away from cumming again. "Nike~~~!!!" She cried out loud as she hissed, the pleasure shivering her hard. "Oh god." She gasped as she shivered. Her body not being able to stop.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 9:10 pm

He watched Dea undress and smiled, just admiring her, her body still beautiful even glowing...being pregnant probably is the reason. he smiled, "What? I'm admiring the one I love." he said as he undressed and placed his clothes with hers. He waded into the water and silted approaching her. "Plus Its hard for me not to stare." he chuckled.

---

He groaned and moved his hands to her backside she she bounced more intensely, "FUCK! Oh FUCK! I'M CLOSE LOVE!" he growled in pleasure.

He looked at her expression and smirked, "You've a naughty side under all that sweetness!" he groaned, "OH FUCK! he got thrusting up into her, meeting her thrusts down. he felt her tightening around him, "I'M ABOUT TO BURST!!!" he groaned, then when she came he thrusted up into her deep and came inside her, filling her with a hot sensation.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 9:16 pm

Dea smiled as she wrapped her arms around him, her breast gently rubbing against him, "Well same goes for me." She smiled, "I only want to be the only one looking at you." She smiled as she played with his hair.

She looked at him as she felt worried, "Night.... you're alpha here.... I know he could smell Nike on me.... is there something you're not telling me?" She asked worried that with her sleeping with Nike it would have cause them problems later down the line.

~!~

Ella was gasping. She laid on him as she felt him loosen up inside her. She was breathing hard as she never felt that way. Her eyes adjusted to normal. She realized what happened as she couldn't stop turning red. She buried her face into Nike shoulder hoping he didn't see it, "I'm sorry... I... I don't know what came over me." She said as she felt so embarrassed. Her only thoughts were that he wouldn't love her after seeing that. She couldn't believe what came out of her mouth. She wanted to just hide. "Oh gosh...." She whimpered as she wasn't sure what he thought of her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 9:24 pm

He smiled, "I plan to only let you look on am and I on you." he kissed her, holding her close in the water.

"............." he sighed, "............Nike......didn't just go after the Alpha himself.........he tried to have his way with Ashur's daughter." he sighed, "That's the main reason why He was Exiled." he hated to say this, "Ashur is VERY protective of his children.....especially his daughters...."

---

Nike panted heavily as well and looked at her and chuckled, "Hey, don't apologise. Its natural." he said, making her look at him, "You're nothing to be embarrassed about....alright?" he said, "I think is quite hot seeing you get all serious." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 9:31 pm

Dea was beyond shocked at that, "A-are you serious...?!" She asked as she hopes to god Ella never finds out, "And by go after them... like try to mate with one... or....?" She asked hoping it was just to flirt.

Granted she wasn't worried since he was so happy with Ella, but still. The fact that he was exiled because he went after a girl. She really hope that he wasn't some stupid player. "You don't think he's stupid enough to break Ella's heart... or is just after her for sex...?" She asked her mate. Her eyes filled with worry now for her sister.

~!~

Ella blushed as she had tears in her eyes. She wasn't used to this as she quickly got off of him and wrapped a blanket around her. She felt too exposed, "I...." She couldn't say anything as she felt a bit choked. She wasn't like that. She felt her body react in a way that made her feel indecent. She shivered as she felt sore between her legs. "Nike... I.... " She felt scared of herself, but she couldn't come out and say it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 9:40 pm

"Nike.....was....wanting her as a mate.....but she was wary of his temper and knew her father wouldn't approve of him. So she told him no. Nike tried to get her to run off with him, but Ashur found out and that's when the fight occurred." he sighed, "I was shocked to hear he would leave the village to so he could have the female he wanted......it was...outlandish."

".....He was young and stupider then.....I think he knows if he wants to keep Ella...he will respect her wishes and her word." he said.

---

He blinked, "Ella.......Why are you so scared? its normal to get into a different mind set when you are intimate." he said standing up, "Why are you so ashamed?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 9:49 pm

Dea looked down at the water as she felt sick to her stomach after hearing that. She smirked as she knew it in her heart, "you don't think he still cares for her... Ashur's daughter I mean?" She asked him as she walked over to the bank, "It's not the same for you either right? You didn't leave you're town just to be with any girl you want." She asked.

~!~

"BECAUSE THATS NOT WHO I AM!" She Yelled as she had tears down her eyes. She covered her mouth with her hands as she was surprised that she yelled at her mate Her own eyes widen in shock. "S-sorry..." She said in a timid manner as she felt her body shake. She didn't like what she was becoming. She remember when her sister told her what happened it was normal, but at the same time, she hoped to whatever being that she would never behave like her sister. She's seen her sister with males, ad they way they acted. She felt... disgusted with herself.

"I'm sorry Nike... I....I remember when Dea would behave like that around other Males... Before she was with Night or even you, and I just felt... ashamed for a Tigress to behave that way. I told myself that I never wanted to be like that.... but after that... I can't stop myself and i'm scare you're opinion of me will change..." She told him honestly. "I didn't want you to see me like some whore who was in heat all the time." She said as she whipped her tears away.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 9:55 pm

"There was no girl i was perusing during that time.....I...wanted to wait until I was a good enough hunter to start a family....whihc obviously was bit longer than I thought." he said, "But I found you and I don't have anyone else here." he said.

"....As for Nike.......he can't have her now...he knows it. But he's with Ella and he's not about to do something stupid to ruin that." he said.

----

Nike stood there as she got upset and sighed, "Ella...you are NOTHING of the sort. You are my sweet one and you'll ALWAYS will be." he had her look t him, "I don't think of you that way and WILL NOT think of you that way. I understand its confusing, its a new sensation and new state of mind and its scary. But you are YOU when outside of that state. Its all the hormones and the desire you've kept bottled up is all." he said hugging her.

"I get into the mood and I wasn't expecting it from you....so I spoke a bit dirty.....I didn't mean to make you feel this way." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 10:04 pm

Dea was happy with that answer. She smiled as she leaned up and kissed him, "I love you Night... so much.... Though I don't think I can call you by you're birth name...." She said. "Nightshade...." she said and blushed a bit, "yeah... thats too weird for me." She laughed feeling a bit embarrassed she even tried.

~!~

Ella felt him hugged her. She blushed as she sniffed and whipped her tears away. "Part of me feels like deep down you like how women behave like that... Almost like it.... turns you on further." She said softly, "I... I figured if I did it... you'd enjoy it more... and I was right." She said softly as she touched his arms that were around her, "I'm sorry.... I....wish I was as confident as my sister... Or even you." She said looked at him. Her eyes a little red.

She looked at him and noticed how gentle he was, he wasn't angry, he wasn't impatient. He really did care enough about her. She gave him a small smile, "I don't really know to handle those feelings bottled up...." She said, "At least... I'm not sure how to release them." She said. She looked at him, she felt embarrassed to ask, "Will you teach me?" She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 10:08 pm

"I don't mind you calling me Night love." he smiled, "Its what I go by to make it easier for the LONG name that is mine."he chuckled. He grinned at her blush, "You just said though.....I kind of like it how you say it."

---

I don't WANT you to be like your sister, I want you to be you.....I think if you were Like Dea....may have ended up like how it did with Dea and I...you make me calm and keep my anger at ease....so therefore....DON'T wish to be anyone but you." he said seriously.

He smiled, "If you FEEL as if you need release...there is NO shame in asking me as your mate to help you get RELIEF for it." he said, kissing her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 10:17 pm

Dea smiled as she kissed him, but than shivered as she started to feel cold. "I guess we can head back and get warmed up... I'm getting a chill." She said softly as she got out of the Water as she grabbed something to dry herself off. She dried her hair as she looked at him, "Night.... Can I tell you something...?" She asked. "Do you know why.... My sister and I were with those traders in the first place?" She asked him, "It's not because they captured us... my sister and I were a peace offering... My father made a stupid agreement with with a Pantherian chief years ago... Back when My sister and I were young. The traders were there to deliver us to that location.... The moment I saw this village... I knew right away. I was little when my father and I visited." She said as she looked at him.

"my sister and I were suppose to be at this village to unite the Pantherian's and the Tigerian's..." She said. "I remember Ashur when I was younger... I was suppose to be mated with one of his men... Honestly I don't remember, but I fought Years with my father saying I wouldn't do it...." She laughed a little. "Ella didn't know what was going on, but regardless we were suppose to unite the village... Till someone came and attacked all the Tigers, and now it's just Ella and I." She said. As she tried to remember her memories buried in her head, "If I was mated to a Pantherian... I'm really glad it was with you." She said with a smile.

~!~

Ella smiled as she nodded ,"Okay..." She said softly as she returned the kiss, "Though... I think we should maybe cut the sex back to once a month... at least." She said with a sweatdrop. She wanted a relationship with Nike, but mostly without the sex. At least till she felt enough courage to want to do more things with him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 10:23 pm

Night was stunned to hear this, ".........I remember my father saying something about that...but I forgot all about it...." he was stunned, "Dea......." he hugged her, "I'm glad it went out as it did then...or I would be as happy as I am now." he said to her, "You are mine now and I'm yours." he kissed her. "Come on...let's go get you and baby near a fire to warm up....maybe get some spare clothes for you until we clean these." he said with their other clothes.

---

He chuckled, "Youuuuu might find your body will act differently when the full moon comes." he said, reminded the celebration of the mating season. "If you jump ME love, I cannot resist you." he teased he a little.

"But if you want to TRY for only one OR twice a month then that's fine." he smiled cheekily.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 10:32 pm

Dea smiled as she looked at him as she dried off and got a different set of clothes that they brought. She looked at herself and noticed just how small she really was, "I guess I should start eating a little more..." She said softly as she looked at him, "At least to make sure the baby is healthy and such." She said.

She was trying to rack her brain of some of her memories at the village, but shook her head as she had a hard time remembering. She looked at Night and noticed his Yellow eyes and remember him, "Oh God...!" She asked she looked at him, "Night.... Did you're parents say you were meant to be mated with someone?!" She asked him as she had memories flood into her head.

She remember meeting the young boy, Same golden eyes as Night. Same smile, Same features. More angry looking. She remember when Dea touched his hand for a shake, but than pulled away quickly and stuck her tongue out at him, "IDIOT!" She glared as she ran off with her sister and her mother. She remember how angry her father was and apologized to both the Boy's father as well as the chief.

Her memories flood back hard as she felt a headache coming on. She followed Night back to the village as she noticed all the stares, It was because she was meant to be mated to Night... Years and years ago. She remember as she smiled.

~!~

Ella blinked as she remember how she behaves during the full moon. She usually stays in her room and refuse to come out till it was over, She felt nervous as she sweat dropped, "Uh.... Yeah.... About that." She said feeling nervous, "I might just stay put inside, you know... So I don't embarrassed you as my mate and such." She said slowly trying to ease away from Nike, but noticed the look he was giving her. "N-No..." She mewed softly as she looked at him, "i promise... I'll just stay hidden." She said feeling a blush coming on.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 12:09 am

"It maybe the baby who's not letting you put on weight lately.....but I'll make sure my mother is cook a lot...I know she does anyway." he smiled. "Come love, let's head on." he said.

They headed on back through the village, then cheering hagen as a hunting party came back with a good catch of river fish and a HUGE boar. Night smiled, "Looks like we are having a feast tonight."

---

"But as an Alpha female you are required to stand with me over the festivities." he said to her, "WE have to keep up our duties as well." he told her, not joking around this time.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 7:32 am

Dea blinked as she noticed it as well "It seems that way.... Are we required to go as well?" She asked him as she held his hand. She knew his mother would probably want healthy grand cubs, but part f her was worried about this one. Something in her gut was telling her something wasn't right with this cub.

~!~

Ella groaned as she laid in their bed a little longer, "Is it possible to not be Alpha on a full moon..... You were out of being an Alpha for like a week." She stated as she grabbed the blankets over her head as she didn't want to have to go through a full moon. It'll be her first time going through one with a Mate... She knew it would be difficult.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 5:12 pm

"If you want a piece of the meal yeah. You need protein for the baby." he said to her, "And the boar here are really good." he assured her, "But We don't have to stay all night." he said.

--

Nike sighed, "Ella....you will find as you get older that things you could avoid in the past you can't in the present or future.......Its only for one night." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantherians
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Pantherians :: Pantherians :: Pantherians-
Jump to: