Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pantherians

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Pantherians - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 1:33 am

"Nothing happened to them, They are back in the old clan Nike and I came from. I left on my own free will, there were too many young males in the clan as it was and.....I didn't want Nike to be on his own." he said. "My father was not happy I was leaving just to keep my friendship to Nike, but I was an adult by them and I made up my mind." he said, he removed the boar leg and positioned it to carve slices off the leg, a good amount of fat and a REALLY good amount of meat, with a slight charring and crispy skin.

He placed a couple pieces in her bowl, "Now, slowly and carefully." he chuckled.

--

"Its that open area you were told about. Its one of the most secluded areas in our territory...a great water fall all stand behind those fig trees as well." he smiled.

"Trust me." he smiled, and he continued swing towards the tree wall.

He arrived and they got into the tree and he climbed through and the opening was now in sight, "Look." he said, it was an open area with knee high green grass, a waterhole with a great thundering waterfall, falling into the water below. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 12:53 pm

Dea smiled as she started to eat and smiled. "Wow... it's really tender. Taste really good." She said as she took another bite. She could taste the juice sliding down her face as she licked her lips, her fangs showing slowly. She looked back at him as she set her bowl down, "Would you ever consider visiting your family at your old clan again?" She asked. "What is your family like?" She asked curiously she scooted closer to him as she leaned her head on his shoulders. She looked up at the night sky and smiled, "It's pretty out." She said softly.

~!~

Ella gasped, her eyes showing. The water looked almost glowing with the Moonlight hitting it perfectly to reflect. She blushed as she noticed how gorgeous everything was. The wildlife was more free and open here as the waterhole was a a great place to hydrate. She observed around as she noticed in the trees more fruit. She looked at him and smiled, "This look amazing! I've never seen something so beautiful! The fact that no humans, or really anyone seems to distrube it is nice too!" She said. She blinked when she noticed a cave behind the waterfall, "Nike... there's a cave behind the waterfall." She said softly, "Can we check it out?" She asked as she looked and noticed him smiling. Her heart skipped a bit as she looked away blushing, "I-if you wa-want that is." She stated as felt nervous around him. 'calm down, calm down, calm down.' she told herself as she was still a little bright red
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 5:37 pm

Knight was just thrilled she had gotten a healthy appetite back and he ate his meat as he glanced at her every now then, not wanting to look a creeper by staring at her all the time, "I'm glad you are enjoying it." he smiled happily.

".....I've thought about it for a while......I'm allowed to come back if I need to collect anything, i wasn't exiled." he said.

"My mother....very generous with her cooking and made sure you had everything you needed...my father is a stoic but humble person....and a great hunter." he smiled describing them. "I've no siblings as far as I know." he said. He looked outside the cave, "...It is a nice night." he smiled and kissed her cheek.

---

He hadn't been up in this place for a long while, but it was as beautiful as ever, but seemed....better seeing it with another.

"No, its too hard to climb the tree wall from the bottom, you need knowledge to reach this place safely." he said, Nike swung down to the grassy area to allow Ella off his back and to let her wonder about. The moment they landed in the grass, fireflies flew out after being disturbed.

He walked to some of the low branches of the fig trees and picked a couple ripe fruit, "It is basically the closest thing to paradise on earth...peaceful, plentiful.....and beautiful..." he said looking at her.

He looked to the waterfall, "We can go look. But we'll need to swim to get to it." Luckily for the humid warm nights.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 6:10 pm

Dea was warming her body next to the fire as she shivered a bit, "A little chilly tonight... no?" She asked. "I forgot that summer always had the cold nights." She said. "I'd like to meet your family one day, Especially if you can go back." She said, "Maybe not now."

She noticed how he glanced at her every so often. She leaned in as she kissed down his neck, she blushed as she looked into his eyes, "Knight... Will you make me your mate tonight?" She asked softly looking in his bright yellow eyes. She was serious, but understood, if he wanted to wait.

~!~

Ella was amazed of how beautiful this place was. She noticed the fireflies as she and smiled at one hit her nose. She looked up at NIke and smiled at him, "do you want me to just follow you?" She asked as she looked at the water. She realized she didn't bring her change of clothes. She thought took a deep breath and jumped into the water as she shivered from the cold hitting her directly, "Woah!!!" She gasped for air, her black short hair sticking to face. She looked up at Nike and giggled, "You coming?" She asked as she splashed him playfully.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 6:15 pm

Knight nodded, "Sure...one day we'll go meet my parents and old clan." he smiled he shivered a little, "YEs, a little bit of a chill tonight."

he blinked, "Are you sure? There's no rush Dea." he said. But his body shivered feeling her kiss at his neck, ".....But if you insist." he chuckled and he kissed her on the lips, and held her close to him. He got her standing with him and they headed into the cave and to his bedroom area. He pull dyer to the bed with him, with him laying back and her on top of him, kissing her neck.

---

Nike laughed hearing he yelp from the cold, but he stopped laughing when she splashed him, giving a slight pout, "Just follow me and we'll get to the cave." he said, getting into the water and swimming towards the waterfall. "Come on slowpoke." he smirked as he swam ahead.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 6:22 pm

Dea blushed as she was lead to his bedroom. She looked looked at him. her hair falling to her face as she pushed it behidn her ears. She leaned in and kissed his lips, the shiver running down her spine as she gasped a bit for air. "knight..." She moaned softly as she caressed his face. She moaned when he started to kiss at her neck, she giggled as she looked at him, "And I thought you said we shouldn't rush this?" She said as she looked at him, nothing but love for him. She hadn't been this happy in a while. She leaned back, her body leaning against his as she pressed her breast to his chest as she kissed him more longer, her tongue dancing with his. She could feel herself getting wet as she shivered, never feeling this sensation before. It was nothing like Nike, Knight's touches made it feel like she was on fire.

~!~

Ella giggled as she started to swim to catch up. they got the waterfall as she looked up. It was pretty strong. She looked at him as she noticed him going under the water to get to the other side. She took a deep breath and did the same. swimming deep enough that it didn't get her caught as she got the other side. She reached to the surface and gasped for air. She looked at him, "N-now what?" She asked as she wasn't sure how they were going to get to the cave.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 2:40 am

He caressed her legs as she leaned in to kiss him, he reached to thread a hand into the back on her hair, deepening the kiss, wanting her more and more as they kept going. He shuddered, getting harder when she moaned his name "I don't want to rush it.....but I can't resist you either..." he said, he reached to her top when she leaned over her and he undid it, releasing her breasts, "....Such a sight...." he smiled at her.

---

Nike swam along but made sure to keep Ella in sight at all times. "Dive under!" he instructed and he dove under to avoid the waterfall form crashing down on them. He surfaced and found the cave was just in reach, He got climbing out and turned to see where Ella was going to surface.

He got to her quickly and helped her up the slippery rocks, "Careful."

"......It looks like it goes pretty far back...." he said, "Want to go look?"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 11:32 am

Dea blushed as looked down as her breast were in front of his face, "D-don't stare at them too much..." She sad softly feeling his stare turn her on even more. She noticed the hungry look in his eyes as she smiled and was pressing her thighs against his erection. She was amazing of how large he was. 'wow...' she thought as she looked down at him. She slowly used her breast to caress his chest as she slowly pushed aside his cloth as she looked and blushed at how large he was up close. She used her hands and slowly started to stroke him up and down as she smiled, "Tell me what you want Knight." She blushed, her voice a little more sultry than usual.

~!~

Ella grabbed for his hand ass he pulled her up with easy. She nodded as she smiled, "Thank you." She said. She shivered a bit as the chilly night air and the darkness of the cave hit her more. She looked how deep it was and nodded as her curiosity got the better of her, "Can we make some light so nothing surprises us?" She asked her. Her close, now wet see through to her breast and her waist. She blushed as she felt a little revealed and little the imagination, but did her best to kind cover with her hands. She looked over him and noticed how handsome he was with water droplets falling on his much tan skin. She blushed as she stared a bit too much and looked away.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 5:30 pm

He got caressed her legs, "I can't help but look, you're beautiful." he smiled, he reached up and got gently massaging her breasts, wanting her to feel good as much as possible, "You're so soft."

He groaned a bit when she moved down and got teasing his cock, "Aw fuck..." he growled in pleasure a little, "I want you." he said, "I want your hands, your lips......all of you.." he groaned again.

---

Nike looked around and got some of the old moss in the cave and got it on a stick, and got lighting it with a couple of the right types of stone and made a torch, lighting the cave up, "Better?" her asked her, but his breath caught in his throat seeing how her clothes were now, he could see EVERYTHING. "Uh...AHEM...let's get looking around.

His hair was sticking to his strong neck and water was still dripping down his body, the cold didn't bother him that much, but he noticed she was cold, "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 7:52 am

Dea moaned as she stopped stroking as she slowly lean her lips down to his cock and gently placed her mouth of it. She blushed as she used her tongue to tease the tip of his hard cock, teasing his balls and massaging them gently. She took him a little deeper in her mouth, but realized he wouldn't fit all the way as she started to glide up and down along his shaft. She moaned, feeling herself getting wet form the act. Her juices following down her eyes, her body burning on fire wanting to to be connected.

She pulled away as she lifted herself knowing that he was ready. She blushed as she started to take the remaining of her clothes off as she looked at him, "Do you.... How do you want it?" She asked softly as she looked into his eyes. She couldn't take much longer of waiting and wanted him inside her deep.

~!~

Ella nodded as she followed behind him as she reached for his hand. She quickly moved a long his stride and hugged his arm. His arm being squished between her more petite breast. He looked in and noticed along the walls. She gasped when she saw the sparkles, "Nike... This is a Diamond Mine!" She stated as she pointed to some really huge size rocks. This cave is probably really close to a Volcano." She said. She went up to the wall as she started to pull a rawr diamond as she looked at how huge it was, "This cave must have not been sought after for a long time... These diamond are huge!!!" She stated as she looked at the size of the rock.

She smiled as she shivered a little bit more, remember that it was a bit dark and chilly in the cave, "Yeah... Just a little chilly." She said softly as she was still wet from being in the water. She walked over to him as she noticed his body temperature was a bit warmer than hers as she hugged him wanted to get warm, "S-sorry... just... a little cold" She said blushing closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 8:04 am

"Aw fuck.....FUCK!" he groaned, trying to hold back, not wanting to let it end so quickly, watching Dea working him though was getting him VERY close tot he edge, "Dea! Oh fuck!!!" he growled in pleasure, his animalistic side wanting to take over more and more. he grasped at the furs on his bed, "I'm getting close!"

He panted a little when she stopped teasing him and looked at her, "Like this....I want to look at your face." he said really wanting to get inside her and take her. he said.

---

Nike frowned, "....I didn't know this was here........We don't have use for diamond n the village....but I know many OTHER outsider like them for money or something like that." he said, looking over the gems in the cave walls. He caught Ella so she would fall over after pulling the huge rock out of the wall.

He blinked a little when she hugged him, but he let it happen and found himself hugging her back, "We should come back during the day....its too cold right now....don't want you getting a cold." he said.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 8:13 am

Dea blushed as she slowly lifted her hips as she slid his hard cock inside her. Her juices flowing down his shaft as she winced at how large he was. She gasped as she thrusted down on him as she hissed, small tears in her eyes as she gasped, "Knight.... Big..." She gasped as she leaned against him. her warmth engulfing him as she kissed his neck. She gasped as she moans in pleasure. Her walls tightening around him as she looked at him not sure what to do next, "Make love to me Knight." She said with a smiled as she kissed his lips.

~!~

Ella looked as she had a few ideas of what to do with the diamond, but enjoyed his warmth, "No... I'm fine, better now. "She said as she hugged him more, her eyes closing just enjoying the time she has with him. She pulled away as she looked down, not sure what to say in that moment. She looked back up at him as she smiled, "Thank you for taking me here. It's really beautiful" She said as she looked down at the diamond and motioned for him to have it. "Here... just in case. "She smiled. "A gift form me." She laughed as she looked into his eyes. She wanted to kiss him, but part of her still wanted to give him time.

She shook her head as she felt anxious. for some reason her heart felt like it was breaking. She was too much of a coward to tell him how she felt, but another part of her needed her to be considerate of his feelings since it seemed he really cared for Dea. She sighs as she felt a little sad as she started to walk towards the entrance they came from, "Are we heading back?" She asked
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 8:24 am

Knight groaned feeling her sucking him in, "Oh fuck...FUCK!" she growled whens he slammed herself down on him, he came a little due to her doing so, "Fuck me...you're such a minx."

He sat up and rolled her to get her on the her back and he slowly got moving into her, to let her adjust a little more to his size, "Oh gods!" he groaned, "Dea!" he kissed her deeply as he continued to move into her.

---

He smiled a little, glad to see she was alright. He blinked and took he diamond, ".....THank you....I've never been given a gift before." he said. "I feel bad for not having anything give you." he sighed, "And I can't just give you another of these diamonds." he joked lightly.

He could see her fidgeting and he shook his head, "Fuck it." he pulled her to him and kissed her, not able to resist anymore, he held her close to him, but didn't get gropy or anything of the sort.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 8:32 am

Dea gasped, the pleasure and the warmth inside her was too much "Knight!!!!" She moaned out load as she came already. She gasped as that never happened before. She never came that quick. She blushed as closed her eyes a bit as she moaned with each thrust. 'n-no way... t-thats...' he mind was losing focus when he kissed her. She moaned into the kiss, her back arching as she wrapped her legs around his hips. "K-Knight.... Aaaaa~" She gasped as she felt him go deep inside her.

~!~

Ella shook her head, "It's okay. You've given me a lot to begin with. This is just my way of saying Thank you." She said.

She gasped when he pulled her to him more as and felt his lips on her. Her eyes wide open as she in shock, 'w-what....?!' she thought as she blushed as she felt his lips a little on the rough side. She blushed when he pulled away as she stood still. her face beat red as she felt close to fainting. She was so happy inside she looked at him not sure what he meant by it. "Nike...?" She asked, "I...." She looked down at the groaned as she blushed more, "I-I..... I love you!!!" She gasped out as she felt herself get embarrassed. As she felt her heart pumping as she looked at him, but he was really hard for her to read. Thats one of the reasons why she loved him. There was a part of her that she couldn't read, she enjoyed figuring it out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 8:40 am

Knight felt her become slicker and groaned, "FUck I-! I'm close! I'm trying to hold back!" he groaned as he thrusted a bit faster into her, but his hip movements got more intense when her legs wrapped around his waist and he growled unpleasure, "I can't hold on!! I'M CUMMING!!!" he growled and his hot seed was released into her deep, filling her.

--

Nike felt her whole body melt a little and let her go so he could hear her response, "......Sorry if that was too forward....I'm not good with TALKING how I feel..I'm an actions man." he said, looking away with a light pout. But he paused hearing her spout those words, ".......You....LOVE me?" he was stunned by this admission.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 8:46 am

Dea gasped as she came hard with him, "KNIGHT!!!!~~~" She moaned as she felt exhausted. And it was only one rounded. She gasped for air as she wasn't sure she could handle another round, it was too much for her. She looked at him as she noticed his neck. She leaned in and started to kiss at in, for some reason instinct kicked in as she bit down hard. She licked the blood away as she looked at him. She was a little out of her mind when she did that and gasp, "Sorry! Did that hurt... I... I don't really know what I did or What happened." She said softly.

~!~

Ella blushed more as she felt stupid now, "I.... I do..." She said as she looked at him, "I... " She slowly started to get her confidence as she looked at him, "I've loved you since I met you... The moment you started to take care of me.... " She said as she looked down feel small compared to his height.

"I know it sounds silly... But I guess you can say that... I was happy when Knight took you to the challenge.... I was selfish and wanted you to myself." She said as she felt a little sad pretty sure he didn't want to hear that. "I'm sorry." She said as she looked down, "I... I'm not good with words either." She said
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 8:56 am

He groaned as he emptied himself into His New mate, which reminded him. He was about to go to bite, but Dea got to him first, he flinched a little when he felt the sting, but he didn't care. He smiled at her, "No, its fine love." he kissed her, teasing his own blood. He Then pulled back, licking his lips and he bit on her right shoulder as well.

---

Nike just stood and listened to her admission of affection for him, ".....I'm just surprised you would want me after that shouting match I had with sea that you over heard." he said. "I knew you may had a crush or something......but....this is a surprise." he smiled a little.

"Sooooooo you wanted me to lose?" he half joked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 9:04 am

Dea winced when he bit down on her. She looked into his eyes as she blushed. "So... now what?" She asked softly as she felt really tired. More tired than whens he was with Nike. She felt shouldn't walk very well either. She shivered when she felt him pull out of her. His cum coming out of her as she sat up slowly looking at how much he came, 'wow... t-thats a lot' she thought as she blushed looking at him as she smiled, "Bath?" she asked softly.

~!~

Ella laughed, "Nothing like that... I wanted to see if you're heart was really with her... and I was right... It was for a small bit, but not really for the right reasons..." She said softly.

She walked over to him as she leaned up and kissed his lips, "You don't have to love me now, but one day I would like a reply back for my affections." She smiled with understanding. She looked at him held his hand, "As for the shouting match... It hurt, but if you both really cared for each other like you said you did.... there wouldn't have been a shouting match to begin with." She reason. She looked at him, "Shall we head back?" She asked him softly. Her clothes were pretty much dry at this point.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 9:18 am

He pulled back and licked licked her blood to stop it bleeding, "A small rest would be needed before eI try again." he chuckled. he smiled, "A bath will be good actually." he stood slowly, and looked at her, "....." he admired her for a moment, not noticing he was staring at her in a bit of a daze.

--

"I.....realised that... but i am still angry wight hem both at this time." he said, "I will be for a good long while."

He sighed, "True. But you shouldn't have heard that, it was not meant to hurt anyone." he said, feeling like an ass then and still. He nodded, "Its getting chilly now. he got her hand and tugged her along, slipped the diamond into his belt to keep hold of it while they travelled back.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 9:27 am

Dea blushed when she noticed him starting at her, "W-what?" She asked softly as she smiled at him, "What are you looking at? If there something on me?" She asked softly now looking down at her self. She tried to get up, but winced as she felt a little bit of pain shot through her, 'i knew it... he was too big...' she thought as she limped over to him, "T-thats fine. Probably a bath and a break will be good for me..." She said as she looked at him, "I can barely walk." She giggled as she blushed looking at him.

~!~

Ella nodded as she held his hand as well. They got to the water as she looked down. She watched him jump into the water as she took a breath as she jumped in as well. She shivered at the cold as she looked at him watching him going under the water for the waterfall. She followed as she resurfaced. She gasped for air as she started to swim for the bank. She shook the water off her body. She stood up as she looked at him. She looked at the scene as she wanted to stay a little longer. She took a seat and looked at the water, "Nike...?" She called softly. She smiled at him as she eyes shown in the moonlight, "I love you." She said with a little more confidence.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 6:07 pm

He shook his head, "Hm? Oh sorry, I.......just went in a daze about you." he chuckled lightly, he picked her bridal style and carried her to the bathing room, "easy now, take your time." he said as he sat her on the edge of the hot spring.

"We can take our time tonight, no rush, i'm not on patrol this evening." he smiled as he slipped into the water with her.

---

Nike dove in after she did and followed her under the waterfall. He swam to shore and shook the water off as well, "Brr...I'm actually feeling cold now." he shook one more time to get than more water off. He saw she had sat down on the bank and he sat with her, ".......taking int he scene a little more?" he asked.

He looked at her, "........." he got an arm around her and had her lean against him in response, he wasn't sure to say anything just yet, but he was to let her on his actions he cared.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 7:30 am

Dea laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck as he took her to bathing room. She sank into the warm water as she sighs softly. The feeling already melting some of the soreness away from her inner thighs. She Looked at him and inched closer to him as she leaned her head on his shoulder. "Mine..." She said softly as she held his arms and looked into his eyes with a smile.

~!~

Ella smiled as he held her instead of giving a response. She was happy with that. She knew he cared, it would take him a while to adjust, so long as she always show him respect and admiration. She was definitely much more patience.

She looked back at the view and sat up. "We can go now." She said softly as she started to walk roughly where they were. She looked over to him and smiled, "Thank you for this wonderful evening." She said, and shivered as she knew she needed to get a hot bath when she got home to help warm her body.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 7:50 am

He smiled and chuckled, "And you are Mine." he smiled and wrapped an arm around her as they relaxed in the steamy air and water, he hadn't felt this happy in the longest time. And he was glad it ended up as it did....he regretted how c couple things went down...but he didn't regret falling for Dea.

--

He felt her shivered, "We better get along now. Its getting colder and we are high up, meaning ti cooler up here." he said as they stood and they headed back they way they entered the area.

He carried her out and they casually swung back through the the trees via the vines and Nike took his time going back, not in a rush at this time...plus he didn't mind having Ella as a passenger on his back during the whole swing ride home.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 8:01 am

Dea smiled as she yawn, "Ella probably going to be coming home late... Can I just stay here tonight?" She asked. "Also... who's care do we live in... you'rs or mine?" She asked him softly.

She sat up as she moved herself to straddle his hips as she wrapped her arms around him and looked down into his eyes as she got a better look. She blushed, her breast floating above the water, her milky pale skin being slightly covered from the water, "Also... I honestly don't know what you do here. I know you're the second in command, but since Nike was gone those few day I rarely saw you... is that a normal thing?" She asked him softly.

~!~

Ella held on tight as she closed her eyes still frighten with heights.

She sighs as she felt relief as they got down on the ground. Her heart was still pounding. They got the entrance of the clans camp. She smiled as there were a few males on patrol as she yawned, "Thank you again Nike. That was a lot of Fun." she said as she knew that it was the end of their night. She shivered as she looked at him and smiled, "I should probably get going." She said as she started to talk to her and Dea's Den. She stopped as she went back to him and kissed his cheek, "I'll see you tomorrow?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 8:15 am

"Come live with me here. Ella can have the den for herself and so if she wants some privacy and what not." he smiled, "Plus you can visit her whenever. She's should be alright to be on her own, her ankle is healing nicely." He wondered, "Where DID she go tonight?" he asked.

He smiled at she straddled him, "i was in the clan grounds, but I was helping with hunting and harvesting jobs as well. I lead almost as much as Nike....but without the total responsibility of an alpha." he said, "But I like to know my clan brothers AND now sisters are well as well as myself." he said, "But I'll be sure I am around for you as well." he smiled.

---

They arrived back to the clan and it was late now, most were sleeping. He let her back down, "I'm glad you had a good night. Just tell me if you wish to go there again...I'm more than happy to go out with you again." he smiled at her. "Go on then. You need to warm up before bed." he said letting her go along her way.

"I'll be there tomorrow...I'm an Alpha...I need to be there.....but come fid me if you want to have one on one time.." he smirked as he headed on up the hill to his den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantherians   Pantherians - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pantherians
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Pantherians :: Pantherians :: Pantherians-
Jump to: