Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of the Tiger and Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 10:42 pm

"You didn't. Its not your fault you're sick." he said, "Just sleep and rest. The medicine will help and you'll feel better in the morning." He nodded, "See you then." he smiled and left the room.

About an hour later, Roku got into his Ninja attire and saw the rain had let up, he knew he had to get to work, and went along quietly out his window and snuck over the rooftops, CAREFULLY toward the centre of Kyoto, heading to the castle. He was going to find the item he was sent to find out about.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:13 pm

Natsuki smiled and watched him leave before she closed her eyes. Nemo laid his head down once he was gone and snuggled close to help keep her warm. "Mmm...Roku..." She mumbled before she finally fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:21 pm

Roku blended to the darkness and had reached the wall of the castle and quietly made his way around to look over the defences of the castle grounds and the men on patrol.

'So far, quite a few guards.......but I feel like there's something......or someone else watching his place.....' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:46 pm

Natsuki slept soundly all through the night thanks to the medicine that Roku gave her. She awoke the next morning with Nemo sleeping soundly by her side. She felt a lot better thanks to Roku's help. She sat up in bed and stretched. She looked and saw the small bamboo container that had the pills he gave her. She picked it up and smiled, "I'll have to thank him somehow."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:53 pm

ROku had come back to his room after he had made to to get a look at his target that night.

"I'll need to find out more..."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 11:39 am

Natsuki looked over and saw Nemo was at her side. She didn't remember much from last night, but she knew that Roku had taken her back to her room and took care of her. The sun was barely up and she was covered in sweat from having that horrible fever. She decided to sneak out and go have a bath before she needed to leave for work. She gathered some fresh clothes and tip toed out of her room toward the bathing chambers.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 12:43 am

Roku sighed, feeling sweaty form his quick dash out and about the town, "Best go and have a bath." he said as he got the needed items to cleanse with. Ninja enjoyed their bathes, but they also cleaned three times a day to keep their body-odor as low as possible.

Since they were in town they couldn't do that as they usually did, but a bath was welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 2:12 am

Natsuki was happy to see the bath chambers were relatively empty this early in the morning. She had chosen a bath off to the back. It was HUGE and specially made with herbs and remedies to help those recovering from an illness and prone to dizziness.

"Ah, this is perfect." The smell of mint and chamomile filled her nostrils as she stepped inside and closed the door behind her. It was an open air bath and with it still being dark, the scenery was inviting. She took off her clothes and decided to trot in without a towel around her body. It was very unlikely that someone was gonna come in. She waded in and made herself comfortable by the small waterfall toward the far edge near a second entrance.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 2:17 am

Roku made his way to a bath, seeing basically NO ONE was about he sigh in relief, he liked to have a peaceful time while bathing, which would make it much more relaxing. He then could smell Chamomile and other herbal scents, "Mm they have use oils here." he smiled, eager to get bathing. he placed his clothes in a spot and walked in without a towel, seeming as he couldn't sense or see anyone.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 2:27 am

Natsuki walked under the waterfall and sat on a large rock to cleanse her body. She rubbed her arms and shoulder enjoying the feeling of the heat penetrating her skin. "Mm..." She could feel the toxins and stress begin to leave her body slowly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 2:30 am

Roku opened the sliding down and closed it behind him quietly, he smiled at the scene before him, "Lovely." he slipped into water on the the other side of the pool and sat in the shallows on a step and sighed aloud, then he dunked down to get all wet.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 10:54 am

With her head under the water, she couldn't hear Roku wading into the water nearby. She sat under the waterfall and focused her energy trying to clear her mind. The water ran over her head and down her entire body. "Mm, this feels amazing." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 6:46 pm

Roku surfaced and pushed his hair out of his face and relaxed on the step in the water, "Mmmmm.....so good." he smiled a bit, relaxing in the steam and perfect water.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 6:57 pm

Finally feeling refreshed enough, she slid off the rock and dove head first into the deep water making a loud splash. She resurfaced near the middle with her back to the steps where she walked in. She pushed her long bangs from her face and ran her fingers through her milky soft hair.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 7:01 pm

Roku perked up, 'Did I hear splashing?' he thought and listened again, but then a figure appeared in the steam in the middle of the bath. He Froze seeing it was a female figure.

'Oh fuck!'
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 8:11 pm

The steam filled most of the bathing chamber making it hard to see farther than a few inches in front. Natsuki swam toward what she assumed were the steps to sit down and cool off a bit. The closer she moved, the lower the level of the water got until she was able to stand up. The water was up to her thighs. She didn't even notice a male figure sitting on the steps until it was too late.

She saw a familiar head of wet dark hair just above the steam. 'No! It can't be?! Not again!' The steam began to clear up a bit and she could clearly see Roku's brown eyes. She stood there is silence for a moment, too stunned to react or move, she just blinked at him while her face began to flush red.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 9:26 am

When Natsuki was in FULL view, Roku's eyes WIDEN as big as rice bowls, "I-I-I.....Can...can....explain!?" he freaked out turning bright red and without thinking stood to show EVERYTHING of himself on accident.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Natsuki's eyes widened when Roku stood up. She covered her mouth suddenly and let out a gasp when he was on full display for her. After a few seconds of staring in awkward silence, she finally remembered that she was fully naked and screamed while grabbing her breasts and turning away from Roku, sitting back down in the water.

Her face was flushed and her heart was racing having seen Roku COMPLETELY naked. She could barely breathe after seeing his form. His body was just as perfect as the rest of him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 6:40 pm

"AH! SORRY!" he dunked back into the water, "Natsuki! I thought you would be resting still!" he said trying to keep his voice down.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Natsuki still held her chest firmly in her arms covering her exposed breasts. She turned her head and looked over her shoulder at Roku not wanting him to see her face so red.

"I-I was feeling better and wanted to...have a bath to wash away the sweat from the fever..." She said shyly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 7:19 pm

He sighed, he sunk to mouth level and got blowing bubbles, 'SO EMBARRASSING.' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:52 am

Natsuki could hear him blowing bubbles in the water. The water was murky enough that she couldn't see his body while it was under water. She turned around and faced him still covering her breasts with her hands. The water wasn't high enough to cover them. "Thank you for the medicine, it worked very well and made my fever break quickly..." She said still a bit shy.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 2:07 am

He could hear her tone, ".......I can leave if you wish me to." he said motioning to get out of the bath, CAREFULLY.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 2:19 am

"N-No! You don't have to go..." She said with a bit too much enthusiasm. "I can't see anything through the water, so it's ok. You can get yourself a towel. I can turn back around so I don't see anything..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 2:24 am

".....If you insist...." he said, he careful got out and side walked , facing the wall so she would need to see ALL of him again and grabbed a couple towels, he placed one on her side.

"I'm sorry, if I knew someone was in here, I would not have entered."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Tiger and Dragon
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next