Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of the Tiger and Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 3:28 am

Natsuki moaned into their kiss and placed her hands on either side of his neck. "Ha...Roku..." Their kiss became more heated as she poked his lips with her tongue begging to taste him deeper.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 3:33 am

He complied with equal passion for her lips and their kiss got more heated and he picked her up from under her legs and got her against he wall,his firm body against hers, their tongues exploring each other's mouths.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 3:41 am

Natsuki wrapped her legs around Roku and kept him close while his body weight supported her and held her against the wall. He tasted SO good to her. Their tongues continued to intertwine as things got more heated. Her hands wandered up his neck and tangled into his hair. It was so soft and thick. Her hands explored every inch of him. She wanted to remember his every curve and how his body felt against her. "Hah...mmm Roku..." Her voice was husky and needy.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 3:44 am

He then got kissing at her neck and getting lower to her breasts, kissing over the top of her bra first and he licked over her collar bone.

He leaned back a bit, "Get that off for me." he chuckled a bit, meaning her bra.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:00 am

"Gladly." She said pulling the thin fabric bra off over her head and leaning back against the wall so he could see her milky breasts. "Is this better?" She asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:02 am

He swallowed the lump in his throat seeing her exposed breasts before him, "Its MUCH better." he leaned in and got licking at one nipple then sucking on it.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:20 am

"Mmm...ahhh!" Natsuki moaned softly trembling from the feeling of his mouth and tongue teasing her nipple. They started to poke out and get hard. "Mmm...it feels so good! Roku..." Her face flushed hard as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back and in turn poked her chest out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:33 am

He groaned, he soft flesh feeling good on his tongue as he sucked on her nipples greedily. "Mmm!!" he switched between them, he was growing hard under his loin cloth, pushed right against her own pelvis.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 5:33 pm

Natsuki slowly pressed her back against the wall as Roku pushed her back with his hard body. His skin against her skin felt amazing to her. He was so warm she couldn't help but touch him. Her hands gripped his upper back and moved toward his neck and touched his hair. His erection was firmly pressed against her. "Mmm! Ha...I can feel how hard you are already." She said calling attention to the bulge under his loin cloth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 5:56 pm

"Just looking at you in this state is making me crazy...." he said to her, Kissing her neck and then to her lips. Roku then pulled her away from the wall and got her onto his futon with her on her back, looking her over, "You are stunning." he smiled, his bulge becoming more prominent.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 6:07 pm

Natsuki clung to him and kissed him as he moved her to his futon on the floor. She admired his strength. She could barely contain herself as well. The way he touched her and kissed her made her lose herself in him completely. She bit her lip and turned away from him while his eyes loomed over her body. "D-Don't say such things so out right...it's embarrassing." Her cheeks flushed even more from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 6:13 pm

He chuckled, "You've got the cutest expression." he smiled and he got undoing his fudonchi and get fully unclothed, on his knees before her in all his natural glory.

"You tell me if you want to keep going..." he said leaning over her and kissing her once more on the lips. "I am resisting in just taking you off the bat." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 11:23 pm

She finally got up the courage to turn her head and look at him again. She was shocked to see him fully naked before her. She blushed harder and found it hard to look away from him. He was more impressive than she remembered. He got closer and crawled over top of her. Her eyes never left his as he moved. She moaned lovingly as he kissed her. "Mmm...yes I want you Roku... please?" She asked looking at him with gentle eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 4:33 am

He smiled and he kissed her, hearing her say that was exciting for him. "Mmm!" he got an arm around her, pulling her close to him and he kissed her neck, then along her collar bone. "You are so pretty." he smiled and his cock slid against her pussy a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 11:23 am

Natsuki moaned more from his hands and lips all over her body. She gasped slightly feeling his cock slide against her underwear. It was bigger than she had thought. Her hand reached down to feel him. His cock was thick and hard, practically pulsating from anticipation. She moved her hand loosely up and down to get a feel for its length. "Amazing..." She couldn't wait to feel him inside her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 5:43 pm

He got pulling her underwear down, wanting to look her over in her full naked glory. "No fair when I'm all naked and you're not." he teased a little and tossed her underwear aside.

He looked at her, creamy fair skin with those dark locks around her head like a halo, "....Like a Yuki-onna....so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 10:59 pm

Natsuki blushed hard feeling his eyes all over her naked body. She fought the urge to cover her wet curly locks that covered her most sacred place on her body she was very self conscious of her body. Hers was not as curvacious and appealing as her older sisters. "You flatter me too mich, Roku...I am not THAT beautiful. I'm just ordinary..." she said shying away from his gaze.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 11:01 pm

"I Don't like overly beautiful women....I like simple and pretty." he smiled, "You are MY kind of Beautiful." he said, "Don't doubt yourself."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 11:47 pm

Natsuki smiled gently and reached up to stroke his cheek, "I have never met anyone like you, Roku...you are too kind to be a ninja." She cupped his cheek and pulled his face down gently toward hers and stole his lips in a sweet and sensual kiss.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 5:57 am

He kissed her back in equal amount of passion, He got nestled between her legs, "Are you ready?" he asked her, wanting to be sure it was good for him to start.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 6:23 pm

Natsuki nodded feeling very nervous. She didn't want to tell Roku that she was still a virgin. She just wanted to feel what it was like to be taken by a man. "Yes...please put your cock inside me..." She blushed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 11:15 pm

He sat up and he guided himself into her slowly, "Aww fuck...." he pushed until he got about half way. He noticed though, "Natsuki....are you....?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 11:44 pm

Natsuki felt him going in slowly. There was no pain until the head of his cock poked her virgin barrier. She didn't care about the pain, she just wanted him inside her completely. "It's ok...just keep going." She assured him. "I will stop you if it hurts me too much. Just please don't stop..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 5:21 am

He nodded seeing she still wanted to continue. He made a slightly firmer push to break her barrier and sat a moment to let her adjust to him and let the pain settle.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 6:13 pm

Natsuki arched her back and instinctively tried to pull away from him. The pain was sudden and a bit more intense than she thought. Once he was in, he stopped and gave her time to adjust. A small amount of blood trickled out of her plugged hole. "Mmm! It hurt more than I thought..." She bit her lip trying to mask just how much pain she was in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Tiger and Dragon
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next