Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War of the Tiger and Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 12:37 am

Natsuki chuckled a bit. "I guess that's true. I may be the strongest, but that doesn't matter. My older sister is the one that is next to be head of the clan. I am much stronger than her..." Natsuki felt extremely overlooked. She wanted to become head of the clan, but tradition states that it goes to the eldest female in the clan.

"My sister doesn't even want to be the next clan leader. But my parents are very insistent and aren't really giving her much of a choice." Natsuki gasped. "Oh no, I've said too much. You're surprisingly easy to talk to, Roku." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 12:40 am

He looked her over for a moment, she was a pretty kunoichi....but that was the reason he was wary too. he was more cautious with the females than the males.

"I've been told that." he said, walking over and her untied her. "SIcne you're too cold to try anything." he said, but kept his distance but keeping on his sid elf the fire, keeping warm while she had her side. He pulled a mushroom off and checked it, "Hungry?" he offered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 11:41 am

Natsuki was relieved when he finally untied her. Being able to move would help her warm up faster. "Thanks..." She said. She moved a bit closer to the fire and took the scarf out of her hair that held it back so her hair could dry.

She hugged her knees for warmth and held her hands out in front of the fire. "Yes please." She took the mushroom and tasted it. "It's perfectly cooked. Thanks." She munched on the mushroom and looked at Roku closely. This was the first time she had ever seen one of the dragons as her family called them up close. This man seemed so nice and easygoing. Definitely the opposite of what she expected.

"I'm curious...what is your opinion of the feud between our clans? Do you think there is any substance to it since it has been going way before either of us were born or even thought of?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 5:05 pm

"...........it a few hundred years old I know that...but its kind of pointless honestly.......My father still hold a grudge to your clan strongly I know that....but he's got personal issues for that." he said, sighing, as if he's told EVERYDAY about them.

He took another bite of his mushroom, "I wish I could have cooked something a little more filling.....some fish would be good right now.....but the river is too rough to do so right now."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 9:34 pm

"My grandfather goes on about it all the time. It is quite annoying really." She finished her mushroom and also felt quite hungry. She looked outside the cave and saw it was still pouring down rain and the river was completely flooded.

"Yeah...maybe we will be able to leave in the morning." She sighed hoping her clothes would be dry soon. She was still shivering a bit from the cold.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 4:17 am

"....same with my grandfather...." he sighed, "I honestly don't understand why we keep arguing with each other and what not." he shrugged, "Old habits are hard to kill."

"i've more mushrooms.....but I can't eat them all...." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 10:35 pm

"I'll have another if that's ok." She asked. Thunder flashed filling the cave with light followed by a LOUD thunder boom that shook the earth beneath them. Natsuki yelped a bit. "Geez, that was a big one. The storms this time of year are horrible." She said as she stood up to go check and see if her clothes were dry yet. She touched her top and felt it still damp. "Almost."

She sat back down near the fire and took another mushroom from the bag to cook. "These would be great in some stew."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 3:43 am

"That was the plan for those.." he said, sighing. "My grandfather was making is favourite stew tonight...he needed these.." he said.

There were other mushrooms that were commonly used to dry out and put in medicines....or antidotes, depending on the situation in the life of a ninja.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 8:37 am

Natsuki chuckled and looked at the contents in his bag. She saw a wide variety of mushrooms, but one caught her attention in particular. She picked up a rare mushroom. It was used in a lot of medicines. "This mushroom is a rare find on our side of the river. My mother is an expert healer she would love to have some of these but grandfather forbides anyone from crossing the river..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 8:49 am

He looked at her as she looked over his collection. ".....If its that hard to find, take it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 3:12 pm

"Really? Thank you..." She took a few from the bag still leaving him plenty. "Maybe this will make my punishment a little less severe whenever I get home." She chuckled not really caring what her parents or her grandfather says. Meeting Roku really changed her opinion of the Dragon clan. "I'm glad I met you Roku. And thank you for saving me." She said with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 5:49 pm

He gave her a smile, "You're welcome.....Just be careful on your way back when the rain eases off....I know i'll be scolded as well for not being quick enough to home as well." he said, "Soooooo we're both in hot water no matter really." he joked a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Natsuki laughed, "Yeah...I mean we aren't children anymore. We are able to take care of ourselves. My mother insists that I have her tiger as my guardian. She thinks I am reckless and that I need constant supervision." She sighed and twisted her long bangs around her finger which is what she often did when she was nervous or upset.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 4:23 am

"..............My family is hard on my for obvious reasons...." he sighed leaning against the cave wall in his almost naked glory, the fire light glimmering off him. "My father more than anyone really." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 7:16 am

Natsuki found herself blushing a little bit when she looked at Roku seeing his mostly naked body glisten in the fire light. "Seems like we are both more alike than we realized..." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 7:26 am

"Yeah, I would have to agree." he looked to the rain, it was easing off. "....we better get dressed, the rain is easing down, won't get a better chance........." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 7:44 am

"Yeah probably. I need to find Nemo. I am so afraid he might be hurt." She got up and felt her clothes. They were pretty much dry now. She got dressed quickly and tied her hair back with her red scarf and put her choker with the tiny bell back on.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 7:49 am

".....I wouldn't wear a bell when as a shinobi......" he said, "you might get heard easier.." he said as he dressed, "I hope you find him...but your tiger's are sturdy animals....I'm sure he's alright." ROku said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 8:02 am

"It is a special bell. It is a training tool. My father gave it to me when I was little. Humans can't hear it." She said as she demonstrated by shaking the bell between her fingers. "This will help me find Nemo." She put her arm sleeves back on and her gloves. Once she was fully dressed, she stood at the entrance to the cave. The rain had indeed calmed down and the thunder booms got farther and farther away.

"Thank you for everything Roku. I hope you don't get scolded too severely when you return home." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 8:08 am

He tred to lisen for it, "........Ingenious." he said, coming over to look it over. "......We've special whistles....but nothing like that."

"Same with you....." he got his face cover on, "If they ask about the mushroom. tell them you chased away a random Dragon away and it dropped." he said, "They'll not believe that you just found it." he chuckled, "Maybe I'll see you about." he said as he ran off, and jumped fin to the forest of his side of the river, vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 8:19 am

"Thanks. It is very precious to me. Not only as a training tool, but the fact that it was from my father. He isn't around very much. He travels around a lot." She made sure her small travel packs were still full and nothing was missing. She tucked the mushrooms into her pack.

Natsuki nodded and watched Roku leave. He was fast and moved like the wind. "Farewell...Roku. I hope our paths cross again some day." She said as she took off in the opposite direction following the river in search of her tiger companion.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 8:31 am

Roku watched, hidden to see where she goes. He was making sure she was heading back to her seise, just out of habit to make sure his people's land was safe. He nodded seeing her out of sight, "......gods of fate.....let our paths cross again." he maiden a small prayer and got running back on to Kage no Machi, his home village and the base of of the Black Dragon Shinobi training grounds and Headquarters.

He arrived back but dodged a kunai or two that hit the wall at the right, "Almost!" laughed a young ninja, coming out of the bushes, "Not even close Shou." said Roku.

"WHAT! I WAS TOO!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 7:41 pm

Natsuki followed the river on her side hastily looking for Nemo. She called out to him and also tried to reach him telepathically. "Nemo!! Nemo where are you?!"

'Calm down child I'm fine.' She heard a familiar voice say in her mind. She looked up and found him resting in a tree. She touched her heart and breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness." She climbed up the tree and stood on the branch across from him. 'Why didn't you answer me when I called to you?! You scared me half to death!?'

'Before we go any farther, what were you doing with that dragon boy?' Nemo asked sternly. He knew that she was ok the moment he freed himself from the raging river. But he could smell a strange scent on her.

'What do you mean? I wasn't with anyone.' He growled at her, 'You know better than to lie to me child. I can smell him on you. What were you doing with a dragon?!' He demanded.

She sighed again and turned her back to him crossing her arms, 'He saved me from drowning...' She admitted. 'He was nice to me...'

Nemo stood and rolled his eyes, 'You cannot trust those people no matter how friendly they seem.' He said clearly annoyed.

'Are you going to tell mother or grandfather?' Nemo jumped down from the tree and landed swiftly on the ground.

'Not this time. But if I catch you with one again don't think I won't.'

"Fine." She said aloud this time and jumped down from the tree landing beside Nemo. 'Now hop on and let's get back. Your mother is worried about you.'

Natsuki followed his instructions and got on his back so they could get home faster.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 7:51 pm

Roku went on to report to his father to why he was late coming home, his brother shoo was following him, "You were really late today...didn't expect one rain to stop you." he teased him, "You saw how rough it got, I had to seek shelter.....plus I can't afford to get sick and NOT do my duties." he said.

They arrived to the main building, "Hey, could you take these to Gigi, he's been needing them." he said. Shou looked in the bag to see mushrooms, "Sure thing, See you later Roku." he raced off to their kitchen and eating area.

Roku entered the mained building, removing his sandals first of course and he entered the sitting area, ".....Father." he said.

His father, Ozuru Tatsuya was sitting in front of a warm fire in the middle of the room, "..........You are late." he simple spoke.

"I was running an errand for Gigi and got caught up in the storm...I had to seek shelter before coming back...Didn't want to get ill." he said.

"And what about your patrol?" he asked, "The boarders are secure and safe father....no sign of any mischief." he reported.

"....good. GO have a hot bath. You'll need to rest for tomorrow." he said.

"At once father." he bowed and went on to the bathing room to relax and warm up. '.....Though it would have been nice to warm up another way.' he thought to himself, thinking about Natsuki. 'Hope she mad sit back alright.....'
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 8:06 pm

"Natsuki!! My darling, where have you been I was worried sick?!" Her mother and leader of their clan, Kohaku rushed in and wrapped her youngest daughter in a big hug.

"I'm fine, mother. I just got delayed by the rain storm is all. I had to find shelter and steer clear of the river." She said hugging her mother back then trying to get free, but her mothers grip was firm.

"I wish you would stop going off on your own like that. We need you here at home." Her mother finally released her and moved her long dark bangs behind her ears. She hated when it hung in Natsuki's face. Natsuki just shook her head and let her bangs fall back in place.

"I know, mother. But I hate being cooped up in the mansion all the time." Kohaku sighed. "You sound just like your father..." Natsuki touched the bell on her neck thinking of him. He had been away on family business for several months now. Her grandfathers health was also not the best as of late, but he refused to take it easy.

"Go join your sister and grandfather. It is time for training." "Yes, ma'am." She said as she took her shoes off and ran to join them. Nemo greeted his mistress and went on to the tiger chamber to join the rest of his pack and rest a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of the Tiger and Dragon   War of the Tiger and Dragon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of the Tiger and Dragon
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next