Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Books

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Blood & Books - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 11:26 pm

Natsuki was surprised to hear this. "He hit you?!" She too saw the redness on his cheek. "That's probably a good idea. Could you take Delilah back with you? I think she needs to go back to the dorm."

"Natsuki, I told you I'm fine. He didn't do anything to me I couldn't handle." Truthfully, she was a little shaken by the whole experience. Being so sheltered didn't really prepare her for college life.

"I insist. Kaiden, do you mind taking her?" Natsuki asked looking at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 11:28 pm

"Yeah I can take her back." he said, not fussed at all.

Roku came over to Natsuki, "Are you alright Natsuki?" he asked, worried ow, seeing their expressions.

"I'll take her back, see you two later. Come on Delilah." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 11:45 pm

"I told Natsuki over and over again that I'm fine, but she doesn't believe me." She said to Roku. She stopped arguing and just decided to go with Kaiden back to the dorm.

"I'll be back later. Just get some rest, ok? And thank you Kaiden for taking her back." She waved goodbye to them and snuggled up next to Roku in the booth.

Delilah put her purse across her body and followed Kaiden out. "Thanks for what you did back there. You didn't have to, especially since you barely know me..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 11:50 pm

As they left the club ad were able to HEAR better, they were walking along the town street, heading back tot he University grounds and to their dorm. ".....Hey, I don't like assholes or pigs....and he was begin BOTH." he said to Delilah, "Plus we were there for fun..not to get groped."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 12:01 am

"You're right. But regardless of that idiot, I had a great time tonight. I'm glad I came along." She said as she walked alongside him. It was nice to be outside that loud night club. The evening was cool and a bit breezy, but clear.

"So, what classes do you have? Maybe we have a few together." She asked a little curious and kinda hoping she could see him more.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 12:39 am

He smiled a little, "Yeah, it was a good night...dancing was probably the best part." he winked a little at her, teasing a bit. It took a little bit of a walked but they arrived to the dorm building, heading up in the elevator to their floor.

"Yeah I think we do." he said, But I don't have my list on me...I'll need to look it over a bit more." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 12:47 am

Delilah blushed a bit at his teasing, "I'm glad. We should do it again some time."

She felt her phone vibrate in her purse and a girly alert tone filled the elevator. "Hmm, who would be texting me this late?" She took her phone out and saw it was her grandfather telling her good night and that he hoped she was doing well. She smiled and responded quickly.

Once they were on their floor they exited the elevator and walked to their rooms. "Thank you for walking me back to my dorm. I appreciate it. And it was nice meeting you." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 12:51 am

"You too. See you around tomorrow then." he said, heading to his door, opposite of her, "...Night." he said to her as he headed on, smiling a little before he closed it fully. He sighed once out of sight, "Too fucking close......I should have turned him into a husk.....but then there would news of trouble this town and them I'll never hear the end of it from my dad." he sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 1:01 am

"Good night. Sleep well." She smiled back and closed the door behind her. She leaned back against the door sighing. Chiko came out from Nasuki's room and greeted her with a meow rubbing up against her.

"Hey Chiko..." She bent down and pet him a little bit before kicking her shoes off and heading straight to the bathroom for a hot shower. She slipped into her favorite silky night gown and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 1:12 am

The next morning...

Roku and Natsuki returned later that evening of course and the two rooms were waking up to a new day. Kaidan was in the bathroom, showering and waking up. Not much of a morning person. Roku was up already and making breakfast. He then quickly dashed over to the girls room and knocked on their door.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 1:24 am

Delilah was up with the sun. She put her matching silk robe on and slippers and went to the kitchen to make some coffee and breakfast for her and Natsuki who was still asleep with Chiko at her feet. She closed her door all the way so her making breakfast wouldn't wake her up.

Delilah was getting the coffee ready when she heard a knock at the door. She looked to see it was Roku. She opened the door and greeted him with a smile. "Roku, good morning. Are you looking for Natsuki?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 1:41 am

Roku smiled seeing Delilah answering the door, "Good morning Delilah. I Actually came to see if you two would like to join us for breakfast?" he asked her, "I've made more than I should have." he chuckled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 1:49 am

"Sure! And what great timing I was just about to make breakfast for the two of us. Natsuki is still asleep though. I am sure she would love a good morning greeting from you. I'll go get changed. I just made a pot of coffee, so please help yourself."

Delilah went into her room and went to go change leaving Roku on his own to wake Natsuki.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 8:43 pm

Roku chuckled, "I'll go wake her then." he smiled heading on to look for his girlfriend.

Kaidan meanwhile was just exiting the shower and he rubbed his head with a towel and quickly dabbed over his body, standing naked in the bathroom as he looking himself over, making sure if he needed a shave or not.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:35 pm

Delilah was sitting at her vanity fixing her hair and applying a subtle amount of make up. She hummed happily as she went to her closet and put on a cute spaghetti strap sundress and strappy sandals. She came out of her room and saw that the door to Natsuki's room was stil shut. She didn't want to interrupt so she decided to put her coffee in a to go cup and walk next door. She knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 1:03 am

Kaidan had gotten his black skinny jeans on but was still topless and he went to the door with the towel draped over his shoulders and smelling like soap, He open the door and blinked seeing Delilah, "...Morning." he said, not knowing of Roku's plan to invite them over.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 1:27 am

Delilah felt her cheeks turn red seeing a half naked Kaiden answering the door. She found herself staring at him a few seconds before she finally answered him. "G-Good morning...Roku invited us over for breakfast. He came to get us..." She said awkwardly trying not to obviously stare at his manly body.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 1:33 am

"Oh. So that's where he went?" he asked, he noticed he wasn't in the dorm a minute ago, "Well.....come in then." he said, letting her on into the place. "Let me go get a shirt on." he said to her, heading to his room.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 9:47 pm

Delilah nodded, still captivated by his perfectly muscled body. She stepped in and watched him walk away. Her eyes glued to him without her even realizing it. Once he was out of sight she sighed and bit her lip.

'Damn...he is fine.' She said to herself as she tried to shake it off. She tried to focus on something else and sipped on her coffee making sure she wasn't blushing too hard when he came back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 1:06 am

Kaidan could tell she was staring and sighed, 'Well its not like its never happened before' he thought as he got a shirt on and came back out.

"Soo....how long ago did that Goofball send you here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:17 pm

Delilah set her bag on the counter and sat down in the tall bar stool at the bar and sipper her coffee until he came back. "About 15 minutes ago." She said when Kaiden came out still pulling his shirt down over his stomach.

"When I came out of my room, the door was still shut so I didn't want to disturb them if you know what I mean." She cleared her throat and finished off her coffee.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:37 am

"Indeed. But he needs to be careful, you get dorm patrols in now and then I hear. SO no....FUNNY business goes about." he said getting a cup of coffee himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 3:53 pm

"I'm not for certain that is what was going on. Just a guess." Delilah hopped off the bar stool and threw her paper cup away. One cup was her limit. "Classes start tomorrow. I am quite excited." She said trying to start up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 7:41 pm

"Same." He showed her his class routine, "You know your classes, this is my routine." he said, sipping his coffee, then Natsuki and ROku came into the dorm, "Morning, just had to wake sleepy head here." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 12:43 am

Delilah took his schedule and looked it over. "Hmm, looks like we have a few clases together. Mostly science classes. So you are interested in a career in the field of Science?" She asked once she was done looking over his schedule.

Natsuki rubbed her eyes a bit trying to wake up. She had a paper cup of coffee in hand. "Yeah sorry, I'm not much of a morning person. How was your first night in the dorm, Delilah?"

"Morning, Natsuki. It was good. I slept like a baby." She chuckled seeing her roommate still so sleepy. "You better be sure to get some rest. We start classes early tomorrow morning."

"Yeah I know..." She sighed still waiting for the coffee to kick in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Books   Blood & Books - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Books
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Assassin and the Ranger-
Jump to: