Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble In Voodoo Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 7:30 pm

Khloe ran as fast as her legs could carry her. She ran along the rooftops to avoid any obstacles that might slow her down. All the while cursing herself for letting herself fall so far down the rabbit hole and going all the way with that crazed man and even more so for enjoying it.

"I can't go back there again...I might not be able to leave this time." No matter how wicked and twisted that guy was she couldn't deny that he was INSANELY attractive and just her type.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 7:38 pm

Frankie and the boys were a block away from their destination and then Frankie's phone got a message, 'Heads up, she's on her way. You know what to do.' Jori set him word of incoming trouble.

Frankie replied 'Sure thing boss' and he remained quiet, knowing he would deal with her once they would arrive.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 8:30 pm

Khloe saw the familiar looking black car driving along the main road that led to the brothel. She got close and shot her webs at the tires to try to slow it down and make it wreck before they reached the brothel. "Not on my watch!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 10:07 pm

The truck stopped from the webbing and the men got out, Frankie got out and saw she was coming and look dot the men, "Get to work, she's mine." he said as the others ran of to do the job.

Frankie clicked his neck and his eyes turned into reptilian slits.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 10:16 pm

Khloe jumped down from the roof and locked eyes with Frankie. It seemed she would have to take him out first. She cracked her knuckles and let her cloaking magic fade.

"Let's make this quick. I have other business to take care of." She flexed her fingers and made her nails elongate to daggers.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 10:26 pm

His skin then faded to a dark green and became scaly and his body began expanding into a bulky form and his mouth bared sharp needle teeth and his tongue extended to a forked tongue and a tail whipped out and he hissed at her with deep growl.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 10:34 pm

"Heh, so you are a reptile hybrid. A worthy opponent to take out my frustration on." She charged in first with her claws ahead of her. "PREPARE TO DIE!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 10:48 pm

He gave a toothy grin and he spun around and his tail whipped at her and smacked her back and crashing into a building, he sniggered at her crashing and came running at her to continue the fight.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 10:57 pm

The length of his tail caught her by surprise and it easily smacked her into the brick building on the other side of the street. "Damn...what a swing." She stood up slowly and saw him charging her way. "Time to tie things up a little bit." She opened her mouth and hurled her webs at him trying to trap him in her sticky webs so she could get behind him and tie up that annoying tail of his.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 11:02 pm

He got caught in her web and he rolled on the ground in a bundle of sticky white goo. Wriggling violently to get out of his binds.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 11:05 pm

"Excellent!" She got behind him and held onto his tail. She tied it tight with a thin but strong silk-like thread to keep it in place.

"That should hold you for a while." She made sure he was bound and unable to move before she ran after the others that took off to carry out their bosses orders.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 11:15 pm

When he felt her grabbing him he got whipping his tail about and thrashing hard and violently, but once the web got stuck again he growled.

When she walked away, his claws got slicing through the web on his body.

The other men had gotten all the women into the one room and locked it as they were getting ready to burn it down.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:13 am

Klotho made it to the brothel and barged in through the front door. She could hear screaming in the store room and smelled gasoline. "Oh no! I hope I'm not too late!"

She ran toward the backroom and saw the men dumping gasoline all over the place. "Stop right there!" She yelled at them. "Put the gasoline down and get the fuck out of here before I slit your throats!" She said with a growl.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:15 am

They paused seeing Klotho and they pulled out guns right away and got shooting at her right away, not caring about her words.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 12:53 am

She quickly dashed behind a stack of boxes to avoid the bullets raining down on her. "Shit! I am out numbered...and I have to hurry before that lizard gets free." She started to climb the walls and tried to stay hidden so she could use her webs to disarm them.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:08 am

Frankie got out and growled and ran to the Brothel and roared loudly to get her attention and got climbing the outside of the building.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:11 am

Khloe heard the thunderous roar outside which made the girls scream. "Fuck! He got out sooner than I thought!" She knew they wouldn't burn the place down if their ring leader was on the roof. She found a window and shimmied out climbing the side of the building to get to the roof.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:20 am

Frankie sniffed and smirked and looked over the side she was one and sniggered at her, "You'll die tonight bitch." he said in a raspy deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:26 am

"I don't think so. I still have business with your boss." She leaped into the air over his head and landed behind him. "Shall we finish this once and for all then?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 1:37 am

He smirked, "I'll be biting that head off your pretty body...." he licked his scaly lips, drooling.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 12:49 am

"Just try it! I underestimated you last time and that won't happen again." She flexed her fingers and took a swing at him with her claws.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 7:22 am

He grinned and moved back, dodging her, "I thought spiders were quick." he mocked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2017 6:00 pm

"We are. But we just got started. No need to rush, darling." She licked her claws and smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 6:49 am

He grinned, "Pity you're gonna die, would have LOVED to tap that ass." he sniggered, "But boss' orders!" he roared and then spat a green liquid at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2017 2:24 pm

"Well aren't you dashing. You really know how to court a lady." Her eyes widened when he suddenly shot a green liquid from his mouth. It looked like some sort of toxin which she was barely able to dodge. Just a drop touched her skin and started to burn it like acid. "Oww! Shit that hurts!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Voodoo Town
Page 12 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: