Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble In Voodoo Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:19 am

The spot where the slim hit began to sizzle and smoke, he smirked running at her and clotheslined her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:27 am

Caught off guard by the slime and her skin starting to sizzle, she wasn't prepared for the sudden impact of being clotheslined to the ground. He came right across her face, gunslinger lip and nose. "Boy...you hit pretty hard there." She sat up and spit some blood out of her mouth. "But your boss hits harder and I'm sure he fucks better." She said trying to rile him up.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:31 am

He glared at her, "You'll be squashed like the fucking insect you are!" he growled and spat multiple amount acid shots at her.

Jori had snuck over to the scene to watch the show, he smirked seeing Frank had gone into beast mode. He sniggered, "THIS is fun."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:39 am

"Shit!!" She scrambled to her feet trying to dodge the toxic slime. A few bits splashed her and the pain was immense. The slime began to eat through the metal on the roof and create holes making it harder to dodge him and maneuver around. She had to get close to him somehow and restrain him again.

She shot her webs to cover the holes and ran across them with ease. "Take this!" She shot her webs at him aiming for his face and mouth. She ran circles around him with great speed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:51 am

It hit his face and he growled trying rip the web off his face, he growls and lashed his tail at her, whipping and swiping at her to try and knock her over again.

"He's getting annoyed." sniggered Jori, "If only I had popcorn."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 12:56 am

She got some of her sturdy thread ready and tried to move closer. His tail was swinging like crazy all over the place. Once his tail as in the right position, she ran along its length and jumped on his back.

"Gotcha!" She took the thread she had in hand and wrapped it around his neck. The special thread was thin, but was as strong as steel. She pulled back tightly on the thread trying to choke him out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 1:00 am

"AHHH!!GGGHGHHH!!" he growled and got choking thrashing about, trying to her off of him.

Jori perked and eyebrow, "Whoop can't let them both die." he jumped and kicked Klotho off of his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 1:12 am

"Yes, writhe lizard boy. Squirm until you die." She pulled back harder on the thread and failed to realize that Jori had been watching them. He connected with a swift kick to her face which sent her flying. She landed hard on the ground and was dripping blood from her nose and mouth. "What the fuck are you doing here?!?!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 1:18 am

"At first to watch the burning but I got to watching you two." he smirked, "But I can't have you killing best man." he sniggered, "Frankie, take the men and go, we've made our point today." Frankie growled at her and got heading down the building.

"You truly are a warrior but its a pity you can't see the BETTER side to things.....Until we meet again...my venomous beauty." he blew her a kiss and he jumped backwards of the building.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 12:42 am

Khloe slowly stood up and glared at the two of them. "I hope to never see the likes of you again!" She yelled grimacing at the sound of that ridiculous pet name he gave her and the kiss her blew her. Once she was sure they were gone, she climbed down the side of the building and went back inside to help the girls that were locked in the back room and make sure no one was hurt. She unlocked the door and set everyone free. "Are you all ok? Did they hurt you?!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 2:47 am

The girls were all scared and panicked, but were relieved when they saw Khloe at the door, "Khloe!" Netty came out, "We're fine, they just shoved us all in here." she said, "What happened?" the Madam came foreword with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 5:56 pm

Khloe hugged Netty when she came out and was overjoyed that she was safe.

"Jori Basker and his goons tried to burn the brothel down. I did something he didn't quite like and he decided to take it out on all of you. But don't worry, I'll keep him at bay and make SURE that he stays AWAY." Khloe helped make sure that all the girls were safe and they started to clean up the place to prepare for opening that evening.

Khloe was boarding up a few windows and cleaning up the gasoline that was spilled all over the floor. She tried to keep her mind busy but knew she hadn't seen the last of Jori Basker. He would be back soon enough.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2017 6:04 pm

Meanwhile... Jori and his men were dealing with the latest cargo they had acquired. They were moving their newest girls into the trucks to take them to the black market, "Boss, why didn't you let us burn the building?" asked Frankie.

"I wanted her to get the message.....which she did." he smirked, "Besides, what would our customers think of us if we actually did burn a brothel down when we sell to brothels constantly?" he asked his right hand man.

".........What about the bitch?" he asked Jori.

"The Venomous Beauty? She'll be sticking around now...." he sniggered, "She's got issue to me now and she'll make sure those whores are safe."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2017 11:11 pm

A week had passed since the incident and it had been oddly quiet around the brothel. Khloe remained at her post and kept an eye on the brothel and the girls each night.

"It's been too quiet around here..." She said as she made her rounds around the outside of the building. "I wonder what he is up to?" She asked herself as she entered the back door. It was a slow night at the brothel and normally the madam would close up a bit early when it was dead like this. It gave the girls a little extra time to rest.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 6:29 am

Meanwhile on the other side of town, Jori and his men just finished their last round of dropping off their latest 'cargo' to their prospective clients and business partners they sold to.

Jori looked at his truck clock, "Ha! Break time boys, let's head to Tiki's." he smirked as the men all yelled excitedly. Tiki's was a stip joint and bar where they went to to get great drink and watch some hot girls dance with next to nothing on.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 10:40 pm

The brothel finally closed up early and the madam gave her the rest of the evening off. Khloe decided to go out a bit and get a few drinks. She wandered into a strip joint to have a little fun. She loved wandering into strip clubs and bending the ladies to her will.

She picked a secluded corner with a fluffy couch hidden behind a sheer curtain that could almost be seen through. She ordered herself a drink and waited for the fun to begin. Her pheromones were leaking from her pores and freely permeating the club.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 10:51 pm

Jori's boys were first in and they headed over to a VIP booth, the head of waiters came over, "Hey, the usual boys?" he asks them. Jori smirked, as he approached the of course." the waiter wrote it down and went back to the bar.

The ladies came out on their respective stages and got shaking their booties and teasing their clients. One blonde dancing for Khloe in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 10:58 pm

"Well aren't you sweet." She said and sipped a bit of red wine. "Come closer, my sweet." She crooked her finger at the adorable blonde.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 11:33 pm

She smiled at Khloe and she came to the edge of the stage and was on her knees, grinding and twisting her body, with a TINY bikini on.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 11:42 pm

Khloe watched for a few minutes before crooking her finger at her again. "Closer..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 11:46 pm

"Oooo you're being a bad girl." giggled the dancer as she got closer.

Jori could sense something different in their of Tiki's tonight, 'something smells.....sweet and...alluring....' he looked around and spotted Khloe with the blonde dancer.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 12:00 am

"That's true...but you are making no move to stop me now are you." She reached out for the blonde girls long hair and curled it around her fingers. She could feel eyes on her through the sheer curtain. It just made her more horny.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 12:09 am

"Mmmmm you like blonde honey?" she asked Khloe and she slowly undid her bikini top.

Jori came over staying out of sight first and sniggered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 12:24 am

"Indeed. I've always had quite the sweet tooth." She licked her lips and smirked. She watched the girl slowly undo her tiny bikini top. "Let's see them, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 12:34 am

She giggled and the got the top off and spun the bikini around and tossed it to Khloe, "Mm like what you see?" she got moving her hands over her small but perky breasts with cute pink nipples.

"So you like blondes?" sniggered Jori.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Voodoo Town
Page 13 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: