Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble In Voodoo Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:23 pm

They very much freaked out and got running away, "M-MONSTER!!!!" they shouted as they ran off. Jori smirked as he watched her get all crazy like him, "I knew I liked her." he sniggered. Frank sighed and rolled his eyes a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:45 pm

Khloe smirked not fazed by their screams of fear. She took the knife in her hand and threw it hard at the one that was running slower and nailed him in the back of the head with a fatal blow. He instantly fell to the ground and dragged the other guy down with him. She approached him slowly as he tried to struggled out from underneath the dead weight body holding him down. "This is what you get for running..." She lengthened her claws and skewered him through the face. She pulled her claws back out and licked them blood from them. She turned to face Jori, "Now that's how you REALLY handle insubordination..." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:48 pm

Jori laughed, "Ohh fuck me that was a sight!" he got turned on again. He Came over to her, "You are I will rule with city in time....my sweet." he got her chin and got kissing her, the blood they both tasted missing on their tongues and lips. His kiss was intense and VERY much passionate.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:00 pm

Khloe returned her nails to their original length and pulled the knife from the dead guys head, covered in blood and brain matter. She turned to face him as he approached her. "Maybe we wi-" He cut her off with a possessive and surprisingly passionate kiss. She dropped the knife to the ground and found herself melting from their carnal blod stained kiss. She could sense his arousal easily. "Should we take this elsewhere...?" She said practically breathless.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:08 pm

Frank sighed, "Boss we'll need to get the jobs going tonight." he reminded, "I'm sure you can watch over that Frankie....I trust ya." he sniggered and pulled Khloe with him back to the direction of his room. Frankie smacked his forehead and shook his head, "That horn-bag....."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:59 pm

"If we're not careful, we might put an actual hole in the wall this time." She snickered. She stayed close to Jori feeling very aroused herself. She was anxious to get back to his room and see what he had in store for her this time.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:16 pm

Once they got back up to his room, "Ohh I don't mind a hole or two." he smirked, pulling at her clothes, "Get it off." he said in her ear as he got undressing as well, "Just you've turned me one form that little display." he gave a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:22 pm

"I noticed from that hot kiss you gave me..." She looked back at him over her shoulder but did as he said and started to take her clothes off. She seemed to be doing that a lot that day. "But you turned me on as well..." She said as she turned around to face him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:31 pm

He got down to nothing since he wore no shirt, "How can i not after that." he smirked and he kissed her again, "MMmmM!" he groped her ass as he then reached between her as cheeks and rubbed at her asshole.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:36 pm

"Just one of my many hidden talents." She smirked back and welcomed his kiss. She pressed herself against him and tangled her fingers in his dreads. She pushed her tongue past his lips and into his mouth for a deeper connection. She moaned a bit louder feeling the teasing sensation at her rear entrance. She reached down between them and ran her fingers over his obvious erection, teasing him back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 11:43 pm

"MmmmMMM!" he moaned, "I'm gonna ram rod that ass of yours." he smirked and he finger pushed into ass, pumping into her a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 12:21 am

"Mmm!" She clenched her fingers tighter in his dreads, "Well...what are you waiting for then?" She said, looking into his eyes with great lust.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2018 12:32 am

He pulled her with him but he got her facing away from him, so he would lay on the bed first and her on top of him, sitting on top of him. He got her legs open out wide and his cock was sitting against her ass and pussy, "Lets get some lubing going first." he slide his cock into her pussy to start off and to get his cock all slick for her ass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 2:13 pm

Once they were on the bed, she was on top of Jori in a reverse cowgirl position with her back facing him. She hovered over him on her knees feeling his cock moving over her ass and pussy. She let him move her as he pleased. Her legs opened wider for him and he slid his cock into her wet pussy easily.

"Ah! Haaaaa!!" She was so wet already that he slid in with ease. She rested her hands on his legs and lowered herself down even farther onto his cock. "Oh fuck!! Your dick is so hard this time!" Her body trembled once he was fully inside her. She raised her hips and stuck her ass out more as she moved back up his cock slowly and moved back down again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 6:32 pm

"After seeing you with that look in your eye and you driving the knife through that fools chest, FUCK RIGHT I"m hard!" he then got thrusting up into her, "AWW YES!" he was going hard and deep off the bat this time, very much in a rap horny state in body and mind.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 6:47 pm

"AHHHHHH!" She squeezed his legs when he suddenly forced himself deep into her. He started to fuck her with a newfound intensity, much more heated and primal than the first few times. She still moved her ass and met him thrust for thrust. "AHHHHH!! OH FUCK!! Y-Your cock...it's amazing!! AHHH!! So thick and hard!! I can't get enough!!!" She moved her hips faster trying to keep up with his insane thrusts.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 6:59 pm

"AH! YES! FEEL THAT PUSSY GRIPPING ME!" he grinned and he then lifted her legs up into a V, and thrusted up into her fast, his balls flopping along with his own thrusting into her, a smacking sound echoing in the room along with their moans of utter pleasure. "AW FUCK ME YES!" he smacked he ass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:55 pm

"AHHHH! I CAN FEEL YOUR COCK FUCKING ME SO DEEP!! ITS SPREADING ME OPEN!!!" She reached for her ass and started to tease her hole as Jori was doing earlier. She wanted her ass pounded. "AHHHHH!" She moaned as she pushed her fingers inside her rear entrance. "I WANT YOUR COCK IN MY ASS! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!! OHH I BEG YOU!!" She found herself begging for him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 7:17 pm

He smirked, "Ohh you want that starfish rammed do you?" he smirked, and puled out of her pussy, all slick and drenched, then he got pushing his cock into her ass, just as she wanted. He got keep her legs up in a v while then got ramming his cock upwards into her ass, "AWWW FUCK ME YES!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 7:27 pm

"YES!! PLEASE FUCK MY ASS!!" She begged again. She removed her fingers and spread it open for him. His cock was definitely wet enough and slid into her tight hole with ease. "MMMMMNGHAAAA AHHHHH!" Her body trembled finally getting what it wanted. "RAM MY ASS WITH YOUR STIFF ROD!!! I WANT TO FEEL IT DEEP INSIDE ME!!" She continued begging, slowly losing herself to his cock.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 12:30 am

He groaned, thrusting fast and deep up into her ass, "Fuck me you are such a backdoor slut!" he growled, reaching up to rub at her pussy as well as going all out in her backdoor. He rubbed at her clit at the same time as his cock into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 8:52 pm

"AHHH! NO! If you do that...AHHHH I'll...I'll go crazy!!!" Her body was shaking and she moaned loudly. He was so rough but she loved it. "MMMMM!! OH FUCK...I'M GONNA LOSE MY MIND!!!" Her head fell back and her eyes rolled back in her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 9:01 pm

"Thats the plan my little pet!" he smirked and got thrusting deep and hard into her ass, "Turn you inside out!!" he smirked as he then slipped two fingers into her pussy as he continued to ram her into her backdoor.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 11:54 pm

"AHHHHHAAAA!! I-I CANT!! MMMMAAAAHHHH!! FUUUUUUCK!!!" He was so rough and the attention to both her holes made her lose it. With each pump of his fingers, her sweet juices spurted out of her twitching plugged hole. "MMMM CUUMMMMMINNGGGG AHHHH!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 11:58 pm

He smacked her pussy as she squirted, splashing her juices all over his floor, "OH YE SQUIRT MY PET!!" he smirked, still thrusting up into her ass. He then reached up over her legs and got hold of her head with both hands and got ramming up into her ass crazy fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Voodoo Town
Page 26 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: