Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 11:03 pm

He nodded to her, "Thank you." he looked to the car and motioned his partners to stay put and went on inside. They moved to the fireplace sitting room, "Tea Mr Grimm?" Ruth offered.

"Yes please." he said, "No milk or sugar thank you." he said as he sat down. "Yes I do, first one is, Do you Attend Lillyhall Girls school?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 11:08 pm

They all moved to the fireplace sitting room and things seemed to stay relatively calm for the time being. Kendra sat on the couch opposite Zadicus. She was putting a cube of sugar in her tea when he asked the question about her school.

"Yes, I attend Lillyhall Girls school. I graduate this year." She said and mixed her tea gently.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2018 11:17 pm

"Well, we got a disturbance in that area and our agents went out when we detected a demon gate." he said, Rassler told her long ago that only the Knight and the means to close them permanently, but he and gone and did something to the portal when they came back. "We usually close gates that are deemed a threat, but not even 24 hours after this gate opened, it was some how closed....I want to know if you know anything about how that happened?" he glanced at Rassler, knowing he and something to do with it.

Rassler glared at him, 'FUck.....i should have left it be.' he thought to himself, he didn't tell Kendra tha the was given the skeleton key to the portals by the Queen of Destruction herself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 6:37 pm

Kendra sipped her tea and with a very straight face she gave her explanation. "No, I don't know anything about that. I'm sorry." Which was mostly the truth. She knows that Rassler was the one that closed it with some key, but she had a feeling that he didn't want them to know about it.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 6:44 pm

He sighed, ".....I know something happened there.....we detected several presence exciting it when it opened and then SEVERAL going RIGHT back in." he said to her, He pulled out a crystal with a silver attached to it and held up. Rass KNEW what that was and he HATED the sight of it, he hissed at him, "GET RID OF IT!" "So you know something? I thought so...." he said and got it swinging lightly, "......Tell me Rassler....what happened?"

"Fuck you, thats what happened." Rassler growled. "Sorry I don't bend that way." he smirked at his remark, "But I'm serious here." he looked back to Kendra, "I know you were wanting to Rescue your mother.....SO I KNOW you would have tried to do something to get her back."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 7:00 pm

Kendra treaded lightly with her next answer. "Yes, and we did rescue her. But that was after Vorkalth sent his demons to kidnap me and he banished Rassler to some unknown part of Demos!" She said. "I don't know what happened with the gate, I was more concerned about staying alive and making it back."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 7:23 pm

The crystal glowed white butt hem flashed pink on the end, "You told the truth up until the end....." Zadicus said, "...Are you covering for him?" he looked at Rassler. Rass just flipped him off.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:18 pm

"Why does it matter in the first place? The gate has been sealed, that is what is most important." She said and sipped her tea again. She looked over to Rass for help. Zadicus was pretty ruthless with his interrogation of her and it was making her uneasy.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:30 pm

"Because NO ONE else has be able to close them here in the human world......only the rumoured Skeleton Key is able to do that and this is held by The Demoness Dementia....at least that is what we believe....it takes a ritual for us to close it permanently." he wasn't going to say all the details.

"But you said you got her back......is she well?" he asked, "Because I've seen humans come back from Demos and they are never the same."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:35 pm

Kendra jumped at the chance to change the subject. She put her cup of tea down and looked at Zadicus with a grim face. "No, she isn't doing so well. She hasn't woken up since we brought her back from Demos." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:39 pm

"........So she's in a Sleep state. May I see her?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 8:46 pm

Kendra nodded, "Yes, she is upstairs." She stood up and motioned for him to follow her to see her mother. When they arrived in the room, she was still lying on the bed looking as if she were sleeping. "She has been like this for over 12 hours. Vorkalth kept her in a lab. We don't know what sort of things he did to her..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 9:03 pm

They headed on to the room and he sighed seeing her, "......" he came over and knelt to her side to look her over and felt her pulse it was there but it was slow. He pulled out his iPhone and got calling someone,"Hey, Mihi opus favorem." he was speaking in the dead language, Latin, "Illic 'a mulier statu somni diceret." he listened in to the other, "Educite eam? Statim." he hung up, "We can help her, but I need to take her with me to the Golden Sky Monastery." he said to Kendra. "She's stable......but I am guessing he's laid a sleep curse on her." he assumed. He texted Icus, his partner in the car, to come in and help him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 9:49 pm

"A sleeping curse?" She looked at her mother then back to Zadicus. This sounded very serious. "I guess I don't have much of a choice. Is there any other way to break the curse?" She asked, not thrilled with the idea of letting her mother go with them.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 9:55 pm

"You seems to not know what is causing it. I'm just assuming it might be." he said to Kendra. Rassler was listening from outside the room. "But the Mages and the High Knights might know something that I don't." he said. Then Icus came into the room, "We need to take this woman back to the Monastery." Zadicus told him. He nodded and ran out to get something from the car. "I don't know how long it will take, but I assure you we'll take good care of her and once she awakened I'll contact you." he said, "You have my card still don't you?" he asked. Icus returned with two poles, "Pardon makes some room please." he set them on the ground, and taped the both and it formed a two man carrying stretcher.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:10 pm

"I see...yes I still have your card. I'll contact you if I think of anything else." Kendra looked over when Icus came back into the room. He was carrying two poles. "May I please say goodbye before you take her?" She asked looking at them holding back a few tears.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:15 pm

"Of course." Zadicus motion Icus out of the room and he followed, standing outside so they can have it privately. Rassler could feel her sadness and her fear, the damn amulet emanated it on him, he sighed. Rubbing his eyes, Zadicus saw him doing so and thought that was odd, even for Rassler. ".......THere's something....." he started. Rassler glared at him him, "What?!" he growled lightly. ".....Something different about you......" he finished, "Don't know what it is....but its...more calm...kind weird to be honest."

"Your mom." he said in return with a dry expression to the last part.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:29 pm

"Thank you..." She waited for them to leave and walked over to her mom and got down on her knees beside her. "I hope you can hear me mom...I really miss you. So much has happened that I really want to talk to you about." She smiled slightly through her small tears. "The Knights will take care of you and make you better." She touched her moms hand and kissed her forehead like her mother did for her when she was sick as a child. "I love you, mom." She said and wiped away her tears before opening the door. "Alright, you can take her now. Please let me know as soon as something changes." She said to Zadicus.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:39 pm

Zadicus rolled his eyes at Rass' oh so mature response. But he turns back to heard from Kendra that she it was good for them to go ahead and get going with her mother. "I assure you highly, on my honour as a Knight I'll see that she wakes and is in safe hand while with us." he said to her with small bow, "Thank you for trusting us." he and Icus got her mother gently on the carrier and they headed on down with her and outside.

They got her secured in the back of the car and Icus was double checking it all. Zadicus came over to Kendra, "If I may ask you a question....one on one?" he asked her. Rass glared at him, still standing nearby.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:43 pm

Kendra smiled and could hear the sincerity in his voice. "Thank you, Zadicus. I know you will do right by her and me." She and Rass followed them out to the car and watched them load her in the car safely. Kendra was taken off guard when Zadicus asked to speak with her privately.

"Umm...sure? Is there a problem?" She asked and looked to Rassler. He looked pissed as usual.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:46 pm

Rass backed off but remained in a spot o hear incase Zadicus was bullshitting.

"No, more like curious. What....has change between you two?" he asked, "I've know that hot head shadow pest a long time and I've never seen him affected so much by anyone." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 10:51 pm

Kendra started to blush a little bit. Flashes from her dreams and the moment she shared with Rassler last night. "Nothings changed...we are just partners. We help each other." She said. She cleared her throat hoping he wouldn't dwell on it.

"Would it be alright if Ruth and Carter go too? My mother will want someone there that she knows." Kendra asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:03 pm

"........Well, whatever you are doing keep it up. He's less.......just a little less angry." he chuckled. He blinked, "Attend with us? Hmm...." Carter and Ruth were surprised too, "Are you sure you want us among with them Miss?" asked Carter.

Rassler came back, "It would be best, I'm capable in watching over her while she's here." he assured. Carter sighed, "Very well." Zadicus made a quick call asking about the request from Kendra to the heads and listened. ".....Yes." he hung up. "You may attend, but you will follow the guide lines and rules of the Monastery, understood?"

"Understood. they went to pack a small bag each. Ruth sighed and hugged her, "I'll text you anything we hear about alright?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:13 pm

"S-Sure..." She said feeling embarrassed. "Yes, I'm sure. My mother would want someone there with her. She will probably be scared. I want someone there I know personally and know I can trust." She said.

Kendra hugged Ruth back. "Thank you, Ruth. And don't worry I will take care of the manor while you two are gone." She smiled at her. "I can't thank you two enough for your loyalty and kindness." She said and waved to them as they left.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2018 11:18 pm

"Make sure the lazy lump helps you." she said with a smile. They both got their bags in Carter's car and they got in, and the Knights got in their car. They got driving on and Rassler sighed, "At last they are gone......." he said standing next to her. ".....I might need to act like your mum and tell the school we are having family issues and you can't attend school in person.....get them send the homework to you somehow." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next