Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:00 pm

"..................SO you....WANT me here after all this shit is done?" he asked, perking an eyebrow, a little surprised she would want him around with how much of an ass he was and still is.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:07 pm

"Yes. This is your home. You can stay as long as you want. The manor may belong to me now, but I am not going to kick you out. You said you can't go back to Demos, so at least you can stay here." She said. "I love Ruth and Carter, but they can be such old fashioned prudes. If I were left alone here with them I would lose my mind." She sighed and plopped on the bed.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:10 pm

"I wasn't worried with you kicking me out, I was just wondering about the future.....I had not thought on that for years......didn't think I would get through it really." he shrugged. "They are old fashioned, but they respect your wishes." he reminded. "Its just old habits die hard."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:22 pm

"Is there anything you want to do in the future?" She asked feeling a bit curious. "I know...and I know they mean well, but its just getting really annoying. Especially Ruth telling me to dress more modestly and that a lady shouldn't be showing her stomach all the time. She is worse than my mother." She sighed heavily into a pillow. "That's why I like having you here...you don't give a shit as to what I do or how I dress." She said. "I can be myself around you."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:32 pm

"Just tell her to back off and she will have to obey...But I think that was when she thought I might try something with you dressing so little." he said. "Well I'm you vassal, I don't need to give my opinion unless you request it so." he said looking at her laying on the bed with the pillow on her face. "Well...that's the point I am to be sure your are feeing safe." he said, "Which that seems to be doing."

"As for what I want to do.......maybe go back to Spain." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:43 pm

Kendra muffled a laugh under the pillow before taking it off her face. "At the time, I didn't think anything of it. What interest would you have in a scrawny squirrel like me anyway?" She laughed again making fun of herself. She got silent when she thought about that kiss and quickly tried to steer the conversation in a different direction.

"Oh right, you said something about Spain not too long ago. It is such a beautiful country. I wouldn't mind going myself." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:47 pm

He smirked, "I just didn't know what to think of you, you were so small and slim.......just....weird to me." he said, "At the time of course." he added. "It is....the dance, the weather... so much more lively....but can be dangerous." he said, "There are more White-Gold Knights in europe than here."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:55 pm

Kendra laughed again at his response. It was the hardest she laughed all evening. "I guess I do seem small compared to you..." She said smiling. "I would love to try the food." She smiled thinking about the taste of authentic Hispanic food. "Really? Are they based in Europe?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 9:01 pm

He smiled a little seeing her laughing loudly and happily, "Well...most ware small compared to me....unless its a violence demon." he half joked. "The food looked good from what I saw your uncle order when he was there.....Pie-ell-soemthing i was popular...." he couldn't remember the name.

"In Italy......if you would find it surprising, the Vatican." he said
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 9:16 pm

"The Vatican? That's ironic." She chuckled and sat up to look out the window. It was dark and pouring down rain again. "The weather has been horrible lately. I miss the sun light." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 9:19 pm

"These hill have always been....sad in a way, feeling the negative energy that is expelled from all the activity that happens..." he said. ".......Rain is...more what I prefer."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 9:33 pm

Kendra nodded, "I could feel it when my mom and I first arrived here. The negative energy was enough to wake me from a dead sleep as we came in." She continued to look out the window. "I like the rain...just not heavy downpours like this...brings back painful memories..." The heavy rain made her think of the night her father left. He and her mother got into a huge fight. She wasn't sure what about. She just remembered all the yelling and the front door slamming when her father left and never came back. That was the last time she saw or heard from him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 1:43 am

"The land this manor is built on is old........" he said, ".....The manor itself was build in the victorian period and was rebuilt over and over again during the years and eras." Said Rass, "But the energy has not changed on the inside, no matter the outside." he said, "..........Did You know demons and humans used to walk amongst each just like we are now?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 5:02 pm

As if listening to Kendra's heart desire, the weather shifted to a gentle rain. The sound of it bouncing off the roof made her feel more relaxed. "No, I didn't know that. People these days would freak out if they saw you. It would be nice if you and I could just walk about without worrying about other people seeing you..." She sighed and leaned on Rass' huge shoulder feeling rather sleepy. "Times must have been very different back then. Did the humans and demons get along though?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 9:13 pm

"That was before the Walls between the dimensions was place up by Ivan.....that was the final blow towards to Vor and that's how he was pushed back to not coming to fullfill the promise he set on your family." he said, "Which is why you seen drawing of demons on tapestries and books from the dark ages." he said, Because we roamed this land once." he said. "Which is why he needs you....he want that again so he control the lands and earth again."

"But I am not going to let that happen though." he looking at her leaning on him.

"......Sort of, demons are....well have a superiority complex." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 11:24 pm

Kendra couldn't help but chuckle when he mentioned that most demons have a superiority complex. "That is very true...Vorkalth is probably the worst of them all." She continued to laugh. "But you're not like that..." She said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 11:43 pm

"He's the King....of course he would." he said, "....................Oh I do.....just out of practise." he half joked. He looked at her, ".............." he turned to face her and touched her face, "............I'm still stunned I didn't recognised you."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:01 am

Kendra's heart began to race as he touched her face and looked into her eyes. "......." Her cheeks began to blush and get warm to the touch. "....Well I'm not a full fledged copy of her...we just have similar features..." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:04 am

"..........." he sighed, "I know.....just.....still...i thought I would recognise it......But I guess after so long and pushing it to the back of my mind.....I couldn't or didn't want to see it." he said. He continued to look at her face....finding himself moving in closer and his lips touched over hers, then contacted fully. Kissing her once again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:15 am

"It's been a long time since you've seen her...so its..." He came so close that she could feel his breath on her face. She didn't stop him and let him come closer. "Rassler..." She said his name with a shallow whisper before he kissed her again. It was gentle just like the first time they shared a kiss and this time there was no one around to interrupt them. The kiss was chaste at first. She leaned in closer to him giving into her desires.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:27 am

When he felt her desire grow he got an arm around her and held her to him, deepening his kiss. He then Picked her up under her ass and pinned her against the nearby wall of her room and continued to kiss her, her weight not being issue. He then got gently kissing at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:35 am

Kendra felt his tongue go past her lips and explore the inside of her mouth, kissing her deeply. She was so distracted that she barely noticed him lifting her up until she was pinned against the wall. He was still gentle, but she was surprised that he moved with such intensity. "Mmm...R-Rass...w-wait a minute..." Things were moving so fast and she wasn't sure what he wanted exactly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:41 am

He paused and looked at her, "..What's wrong?" he asked, worried her had hurt her or something.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:54 am

"Nothings wrong...its just...things are moving so quickly. I'm not..." She started to explain but she felt really embarrassed, she was a virgin after all and had never really been with someone as experienced as Rassler. "...I've never been with someone like you. I have no experience..." She explained, her face getting redder. She couldn't even look him in the eye.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 1:00 am

"...........You don't need to know.....But if you don't want to I won't push it. But I you do want to....I can be in control and you follow along with me....but you are the mistress and I'm the Vassal....I do as you wish." he reminded her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next