Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Origins of Saluna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:17 pm

In a small village out in the middle of thick and old forest. Filled with people who moved to make a simple life, woodcutters, carpenters and wild game hunters. But as was said before, the forest was old and many stories were told of giant spiders, dire wolves and witches were said to dwell in east side, which was known as the Haze Side of the woods, which most who venture in, do not return alive....but those who do are forever traumatised.

In the Village Bakery, lived a widow named Kimberly Rye, her husband died years ago, and she was left to continue the family business and raise two boys. Her eldest , Benjamin was being trained by the local head of hunting to help make extra money for the family and his younger brother, Samuel, was helping in the baker and learning to be a hunters as well.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:33 pm

Benjamin-was gathering his bow and sharpening his knife before sheathing it* Going to see what I can get today, even if it's not an animal, some Herbs and Mushrooms are in need, that'll help make enough for a few days. *He tied his boots and stood up looking over towards his mother*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:49 pm

She was kneading dough with his little brother, "You heading out?' she asked her son. "Please be careful and DON'T go into the Haze." she reminded.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:51 pm

Benjamin-it's fine mother I'll be heading West, think I found a good place where many deer bed down. If I can get one that'll be enough for us for two weeks.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:06 pm

"Very well." she smiled, "See you at sunset." she smiled, "Stay safe."
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:10 pm

Benjamin-walked out the door and saw Samuel running back to the house* You keep mom safe while I'm out, if I'm lucky we'll be eating good tonight
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:16 pm

"I Promise Ben!" he smiled, heading back inside, "Stay safe." he smiled as he waved good bye to his big brother.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:17 pm

Benjamin-headed into the forest moving slow and checking for tracks trying to find anything, even a rabbit. "Nothing so far" *he thought to himself* "should I cut to the North?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:22 pm

The forest was early quiet that day, with only the sound of a couple birds singing in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:26 pm

Benjamin-...Something is off *he looked around and drew his bow keeping an eye out as he moved*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:29 pm

Checking north and west, NOTHING. No deer or even a squirrel were peeking their heads out in the old woods. The south was where the town was sitting....and there was only one part left that was not explored.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:31 pm

Benjamin-sighed* I can't go back empty this time...*He started to head East* Won't go too far in, find something even a Squirrel and get out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:34 pm

Getting closer to the Haze, there was the mist that never vanished.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:35 pm

Benjamin-...it's getting harder to see, even if I did find something I wouldn't be able to track it *he sighed* it's a no go today...I need to get back
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:38 pm

But there was a problem.....WHERE did he come from? Everything was looking the same with the damn mist around.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:44 pm

Benjamin-kept his bow drawn and looked up noticing that the mist didn't reach the top of the trees* I could find my way back if I climb *He took a quick look around then started to climb a tree*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:47 pm

Just as he began climbing, a hiss was sounded in the trees and suddenly a HUGE slide the size of small dog came out, hissing at him.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:54 pm

Benjamin-quickly dropped down landing and rolling, easily to his feet and drawing his bow to the large spider* So the rumors were true
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:56 pm

Then more spiders of various sizes came crawling out of the mist, hissing at him.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:59 pm

Benjamin-quickly dropped the ground and grabbed a stick wrapping clothes around and dumping some oil before taking out a striker and striking it making a torch waving it at them in intimidation*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:00 pm

Tehy backed up a bit but were not leaving him be. They were pushing him back throughout he forest, one spat a glob of web at his hand with the torch.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:02 pm

Benjamin-with his free hand quickly drew his knife and cut it to keep from getting dragged but his hand was still webbed to the torch and started to dodge when they tried again, making sure to keep moving and not get surrounded or cornered.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:04 pm

More web got being spat at him trying to get him caught, still hissing at him and they made little screechy noises.
Back to top Go down
Clayvman

Clayvman

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:06 pm

Benjamin-kept his cool, knowing if he'd lose it, it'd be all over, then he looked up and saw a break in the trees, the mist was clear* "Now's my chance *He darted for it, waving the flame towards anything that got in his way*
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 8:10 pm

The open non misted area showed a small waterfall and a waterhole against the cliff face and no other way to run. The spiders were catching up to where he ran to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Origins of Saluna  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origins of Saluna    Origins of Saluna  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Origins of Saluna
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next