Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:45 pm

"Mmmmm you think you would be able to reach your sweet spot on your own?" he smirked, pumping fast into her pussy, he had her back to his chest and he got massaging one of her breasts, "MMMM you'll not be walking much tonight my sweet spider." he licked at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 12:09 am

"I-I have before...MMMM!" She let her head fall back on his shoulder giving in to the feeling of his fingers pumping into her and his fingers massaging her breast.

"I-I don't mind...as long as the captain won't hold it against me..." She said looking back at him with lusty eyes. She kissed his lips roughly moaning into their kiss.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 12:18 am

He kissed hr back, his tongue playing with hers, "MMMMm!!!" he rolled her nipple of the breast he was playing with, "Mmmm Not at all." he smirked. "MMM let's make you cum my slut!!!" he pumped faster again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 12:25 am

"MMMMmm!" She moaned back feeling the arousing sting in her nipple from Jori rolling it between his fingers.

"Y-Yes...I have been wanting to cum so bad...I want to feel you inside me...AHHH!" He was hooking his fingers in way that would make her squirt very easily. "Mmm...you're trying to make me squirt aren't you?" Her legs were spread wide open still and she could see his fingers moving in her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 12:30 am

"MM yes! I want to get you squirting like a giser!!" he smirked, got rapid with his fingers not, her pussy making wet dirty noises.

"MMM YES!!!!" he smirked and he smacked her tits a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 1:33 am

"AHHHHAAAAHHHH! YES I WILL JUST FOR YOOOOOOU!!" She bucked her hips into his hand and used her hand to tease her other breast. She turned her head and nibbled on his neck lovingly. "Mmm...Jori!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 2:20 am

"MMMM getting close huh my sweet!!!?" he smirked his toothy grin, "CUm!!" eh growled in her ear and eh tugged on her nipple a little more roughly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 11:40 am

As if his words were magic in her ear, before she knew it he had hooked into that sweet spot while tugging hard on her nipple and that opened the flood gates. "Haaahhhhahh!" She screamed out feeling a sudden rush for a few seconds. His fingers wouldn't let up. Finally, cum shot out of her like a water gun. As if someone was pulling a trigger inside her, she shot into his hand and it splashed back onto her. "FUUUUUUAHHHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 11:55 am

The moment he felt her waterworks going he smirked and smacked one of her tits, "Mmm so good my sweet Klotho." he kissed her deeply, his tongue once again playing with hers. "Mmmm yes..let's get to more fun time shall we?" he got Klotho into doggy position and he pushed into her soaked, wet pussy and got thrusting right away.

"OOooo slid on in like a dream!" he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 11:29 pm

Once she was done, she fell back into his chest breathing heavily. "Ha ha ha...that never gets old." She chuckled and turned her head to look at him and was just in time to receive his kiss. She immediately opened her mouth and played along with his tongue. "Mmm..." She moaned into his mouth wanting more. He forced her onto her knees in front of him. "Mm, yes! I want you inside me now!! PLEASE!!"

She got farther down stretching her arms out and sticking her ass out. "YES! NAIL ME!!!" His cock slid in with ease and filled her to the brim. "AHHHHH! YES! FINALLY!!! MMMM YOU'RE HUGE FUUUUUCK!" Her body trembled as she finally got what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 2:03 am

He held her hips as he thrusted into her at an average bit short stroked pace, skin slapping against skin, making a clapping sound in the room, "OHH FUCK! MMM yes! Your ass joggling to my thrusts! What a sight!" he smirked and smacked her ass, "I'll make sure you're blushing on these cheek tonight!" he laughed.

"OH fuck Such a juicy Pussy!!! I feeling it dripping!" he smirked and got going into a quicker pace.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 12:12 am

"AHHHH! YES! HARDER! HARDER!!" Her insides constricted around him as the sting from his slap filled her entire pussy. "FUCK ME HARDEEEEER!!!" Klotho screamed out wanting him to move faster. She loved it fast and deep. She turned and looked back at him to watch him as he fucked her. "YES! MAKE MY ASS BLUSH AND FUCK MY PUSSY HARD! TURN ME INSIDE OUT!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 12:57 am

He smirked hearing her growling in pleasure for more, he held her hips a bit more and got drilling into her fast and deep, going as hard as he could, "AWW YES YOU LITTLE SLUT!!!" he growled with his crazy grin on his face, "FUCK YES!!! YOU'RE MINE ALL NIGHT!!!" he growled possessively.

He smacked one ass cheek then the other, doing it every minute or so, determined to leave them with marks and a sting. "YES!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 2:17 pm

"YES! YES! YEEEEEEEEES!!!" Klotho was beginning to lose control from him fucking her like an animal. It all felt so good to her. She held onto the headboard to stabilize herself. He was thrusting wildly making her body thrash about. The sting from him smacking her ass made her juices splash between them. She was moaning like a bitch in heat absorbing his thrusts and getting louder the closer she came to exploding.

"FUUUCK!!! SO GOOOOOO AHHHHH HA HA HA HAAAAAA!" Her eyes were blank and she was under his control. His cock making her lose her mind. Before she knew it, she was losing control of her body. Her spider fangs began to poke out from her cheeks and her spider limbs tried to peek out from the marking on her sides.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 6:38 pm

Jori smirked seeing her reaction, "Losing control are we?!" he sniggered, "OH FUCK!! I'M GONNA CUM DEEP INSIDE YOU!!!!" he groaned loud with a growl again, He got hold of her worst and held them behind her back, keeping her upper body held up like so and he got slamming like crazy into her, "AAAHH!!!!" he groaned as he thrusted he began shooting cum into her agains, his thrusts pushing it deep.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 6:57 pm

Klotho said nothing, she was too far gone. All she could do was moan, scream, and growl with pleasure the more he fucked her. "AHHH!" She yelped when he grabbed a hold of her wrists forcing them behind her back which forced her upper body up and out in the process. Her back arched and her head fell back. She could just barely see Jori's face and that crazed look in his eye.

The force of his orgasm was STRONG inside her. He shot so deep into her and pushed it down as far as it would go. He just wouldn't stop. The slamming force from his thrusts beat against her sweet spot making her cum in spurts. Every other thrust, her cum would shoot out of her like a child pressing the button over and over again on a drinking fountain.

Finally, she felt a true orgasm creep over her. Tears streamed down her face and her tongue hung out as she screamed so loud anyone close would hear her. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Her spider fangs lengthened fully and two spider legs popped out from her sides.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 9:16 pm

He finally stopped thrusting and held himself DEEP into her making sure he was emptying all of his cicm into her, "MMMMMM fuck yes!" he grinned. He let her wrists go and pulled out of her looking over his work, his seed oozing from her freshly fucked and dirty pussy. "Mmmm such a sight." he smirked and smacked her ass once more.

"Rest a moment. But we're not done." he grinned at her as he went tot he door, shouting to one of the men to bring some ale to the room.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 9:25 pm

Klotho's whole body was trembling. She could barely catch her breath. "Ha ha ha ha..." She still couldn't speak. Once he pulled out and let her go, she fell onto her stomach on the bed, completely spent. Her body was covered in sweat cum was leaking from both of her freshly fucked holes. Her long spider legs began to retract as well as her spider fangs when she finally began to come back to earth.

She was soon able to move again and rolled onto her back watching Jori as he walked across the room. "That has never happened before..." She said totally astounded that he was able to make her lose control like that so easily.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 9:47 pm

He smirked walking back to her, "I'm glad to have batten you to do so." he sniggered and sat on the bed, not caring at at all for being nude and he relaxed, "Good to see your'e able to move still." he teased her.

One of the men brought a couple bottles of ale to them, just not looking a them as he entered sand left. Jori handed her a bottle, "Here's to us." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 10:04 pm

Klotho sat up slowly and got behind him on her knees and hugged him from behind, "Yes, I can still move. It seems you have a bit more work to do...but that is going to be hard to beat."

Klotho gladly took the bottle not bothering with a glass. "To us." She raised her bottle and took a huge gulp. Once she was done, she put the bottle down and flopped back on the bed, her body sore.

"It's been a long time since I have been this sore." She chuckled. She ran her nails gently down his back still wanting to touch him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 10:16 pm

He smirked at her remark, "I plan to take you again my sweet, venomous beauty." he said looking over his shoulder at her.

He clinked bottle with her and took a swig as well, "Mmmm fine company, booze and vigorous sex...what more could you ask for?" he laughed.

"Oh? When was the last?" he asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 10:50 pm

"Centuries ago...I think I was fucking a either a Centaur or a Minotaur. I can't remember which. But they both had huge dicks." She chuckled and crawled over to him hugging him from behind again. She took his bottle and took a quick sip before putting it back in his hand.

"But you are my favorite so far." She said nipping at the tip of his ear.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 11:00 pm

"Well well you've been around and exploring haven't you." she smirked. "Oi...sneaky." he said with her taking his drink, "You're not good enough?" he half joked as he drank form it again when he got it back.

"They say its not the size...its HOW you use it." he grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 11:12 pm

"Oh no, mine is fine. It just tastes better after your lips have touched it." She said, kissing at his neck a bit. "Indeed, you are proof that it is not the size of the ship that matters...it's the motion of the ocean." She joked, badly.

"To think I would prefer a human over a man beast. If any of my clan was still alive they would probably laugh at me." She didn't really care. Her hands touched his chest admiring his manly form.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 11:17 pm

He smirked, "That it is." he didn't mind the joke, "But You should work on your jokes." he teased back.

"And WHY would they make fun of you?" he asked, looking at her hands wondering about his nude form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next