Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 11:36 pm

She chuckled, "I am a warrior not a comedian." She said pressing herself against him. "Because humans are inferior creatures. You should mean nothing to me. I shouldn't lower myself to fuck a human...but I just can't seem to stop or resist you." She whispered into his ear before licking it sensually.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 11:39 pm

"Mmm...Maybe its because you've never met someone like me....I'm BARELY called human these days." he smirked with that crazy glint in his eyes.

He turned and kissed her deep, pulling her close to him and he got her into his lap, "Mmmm my venomous beauty."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 11:54 pm

"Maybe..." She couldn't help biting her lip when he got that crazed look in his eye. She moved with him as he pulled her close and kissed her. She tugged on his lower lip wanting him again.

"Mmmmm my crazed voodoo master..." She sat across his lap making him drop the glass bottle to the floor. She leaned in and kissed him deeply again tangling her fingers in his hair.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 12:07 am

"MMmM!!!" his cock rubbing against her pussy as he had he run his lap, "Mmm Riding me... My Klotho." he smirked, his hand groping her ass and smacking her again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 12:39 am

"Mmm, yes...my Jori..." She moved her hips against him feeling his cock rubbing against her. "Your stamina is just incredible...AHH!" She moved more against him and reached down to touch his cock.

"And you're this hard already..." Her hand moved up and down his impressive erection. "I still have long way to go before I am at the point where I can't walk, so you better get busy..." She whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 12:48 am

"OH? You don't want to be able to all do you?" he smirked, "I better try harder." he sniggered and laid back patting her ride him first, "Mmm yes my sweet." he watched her straddling him, "The body of a goddess." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 1:19 am

Klotho raised her hips and got on her knees hovering over Jori. "Your own personal goddess...you are one lucky man." She leaned over him and kissed him deeply enjoying his taste. She moved her hips up and down grinding against him. His cock teasing her rear entrance.
Her hands moved all over his body, scratching and clawing at his skin.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 1:42 am

"More than lucky I would say." he hissed in pleasure as she scratched into his skin again. He grinned, enjoying the sting and pain, his eyes rolling back a bit, "Mmmm fuck you are a goddess of lust!" he got that crazy glint.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 2:03 am

"Mm, you make me so wet when you look at me like that..." She kissed him again, this time more roughly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 8:48 pm

He smirked, "Ohh do I?" he smirked, smacking her ass as she kissed him, "Mmmm get my cock in that pussy my sweet, "Ride me until you cum." he said in her ear lustfully.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:42 pm

"AHH! Yes...y-you do!" She hissed feeling the sting from his sudden swat. "Mmm, gladly." She sat back and touched his cock with her hand again feeling its length and girth. She hovered over it for a few seconds and took him inside.

"Ahhhhh! Mmmm! It slides in with such ease..." Her body trembled feeling him sink deep inside. She clawed at his chest while she began to grind with against him making his cock sway inside her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 1:10 am

"AWW fuck! Mmmmm yes!" he smirked and hissed when she crawled his chest, feeling her grind down on him, "Mmm yes bounce my beauty!" he smacked her ass again, he just loved the sound it made. "Klotho you naughty girl." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 1:33 am

"YES!" She moaned as she listened to his commands and began to move faster bouncing up and down on his cock. Her tits bouncing up and down for him to see. She loved being in control and putting on a show for him. She looked at him with a smirk, "Like what you see?" She leaned forward and hovered over his body while she continued to fuck him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 1:42 am

"MMM more than like." he smirked as he folded his hands behind his head and watched her beautiful curvy body bounce on his cock and her breasts flouncing in an almost hypnotic way, "MMM beautiful bouncing breasts....my favourite." he smirked watching the show on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 9:51 pm

Klotho moved in a steady rhythm still hovering over Jori. "Touch them..." She said waving her breasts in his face wanting his hands all over her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 1:09 am

He got them both in his hand and got massaging them firmly, "MMMM you naughty little slut!" he smirked and got thrusting up into her as well.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 12:20 pm

"Ahhhh! Yes...I am!" She said as she moved into his hands and kept her hips moving up and down. She could feel him connecting deeper as he started to buck his hips up into her. "Fuuuuck! AHH!" Her hands gripped the blanket beneath them.

"Y-You can be more rough if you want..." She said to him moving her hips wildly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:58 am

He smirked, "I Plan to!" he then held her hips and got thrusting up into her deep and hard, "OOO YES! HITTING SO FUCKING DEEP IN YOUR CUNT!" he growled in pleasure, "MMM!!!" he smacked her ass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 6:21 pm

"YEEEES!! HA HA...SO FUCKING GOOOOOOD AHHHH!" She came rather quickly this time from being so sensitive inside after already cumming multiple times. "Ooooooh I'm cumming FUUUUUUUCKAAAAH!!" She fell forward her hands catching her before she fell on top of Jori. Her arms and body were trembling from having cum so suddenly.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 7:37 pm

Jori felt her cum, but he didn't stop thrusting into her, "Giving up already?" he smirked, "MMM! We've only gotten started my sweet!" he sat up and picked her up with him, supporting her and got thrusting up into her faster, "AWWWYYYESSS!!!" he growled again, "TAKE IT SLUT!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 9:43 pm

"AHHHHHAHAAAAA! YES! YES! GIVE IT TO ME!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and held on enjoying his insane speed as he fucked her. "NO! NO!! ITS TOO MUCH!!" She screamed even though she really didn't want him to stop. "Mmm!! My ass!!! Play with my ass too!!!" She begged.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 11:30 pm

"I got one better!" he smirked and pulled out of her pussy and slipped into her as sand got thrusting up into her ass in the same position, "AWW FUCK YES!! YOU LITTLE HORNY SPIDER!!" he smirked and kissed her hard, his tongue wrestling hers.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 12:49 am

"Mmm...why'd you...AHHHH!" He started to ram her ass instead. "AHHHHH! YES! YES! HA HA HA HAAA!" She let her head fall back and held onto him tight wrapping her legs around his waist. "FUUUUUUUCK YES!!! YEEEEES! OH JORI! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HAAAARD! I CAN FEEL YOUR COCK DEEP IN MY ASS!! It feels so...GOOOOOOD AHHHH!" Her pussy was dripping now. Droplets fell from her and soaked the blanket beneath them.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 9:06 am

He gave a crazed grin, her moans of ecstasy was pure music to his ears, "YES! I"M CLOSE MY KLOTHO!!!" he squeezed her ass cheeks as he thrusted up into her ass, "YES! GET READY FOR ANOTHER LOAD OF MY SEED IN THAT TIGHT ASS!" he smriked and gave an almost animalistic growl.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 3:13 pm

"OHHH YES!! GIVE IT TO ME, JORI!! FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR HOT CUM!! I WANT IT!!!" She kissed him roughly actually biting on his lip and drawing blood for her to taste. Her nails dug into his flesh.

"MMMM HA HA HA! I FEEL IT! I'M GETTING SO CLOSE!!" She looked into his eyes and saw that crazy look she loved so much. She squeezed her legs tighter around him and made their bodies come closer. The blood ran down his lip and over his chin. The sight thrilled her and she went back in for another rough and hungry kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next