Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 7:15 pm

He smirked with the taste of blood in his mouth, "MMMMM fuck!" then with one final thrust up into her, he pushed deep into her ass, releasing his load in her ass once more, "AWWWWFFFUUUCCKKK!" he smirked, "MMMMMM YES!" he growled, bucking into her ass so she got it all.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 8:18 pm

"AHHHHHHH! ITS SO HOT!! HAAAAAHHHHHHAA! YOUR CUM IS SO HOT!!!" She tossed her head back losing control yet again. Her sudden strong orgasm caused her to spray all over Jori again and she could feel her insides squeezing around him. "AHHHHH! IM CUMMING AGAIN IN BOTH HOLES FUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKAHHHHH!" Her body twitched harshly and froze in place. Her eyes rolled back into her head and he tongue hanging out like a dog begging for food.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 8:34 pm

He smirked and he pulled out of her ass and their mixed juices dripping out of both of her well fucked holes.

"MMMM you really can take it can't you my slut." he kissed her once more and laid her on the bed to let her catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 8:42 pm

"Haaah!" She shook slightly and bit her lip when she felt him pull out and let their juices flow out of her. She reached down and got a bit on her fingers and suckled them enjoying their taste.

"Mmm...yes you can fuck me all you want." She pushed her tongue past his lips and tasted him before he laid her down. She was thoroughly fucked and VERY satisfied. She reached down to the floor and took another chug from her bottle of wine.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 8:56 pm

He smirked, "Allow us some time to catch our breath, but I wish to take this to the bathing chamber.....along with something else." he pull rout a rather thick wooden toy with runes carved on it.

"Whihc I'll will show you once we are we are in the water." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 9:09 pm

Klotho laid back down on her back and saw the odd looking thick wooden toy that Jori had in his hand. "Mmm, what are you planning this time my crazy voodoo king?" She asked as she wiped her finger over his lip and got the last bit of blood that was left and smirked back at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 9:11 pm

"You'll see once we get into the bath." he smirked and tugged her along to the next room were an underground hot spring made the bath.

"Hop on in my sweet." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 9:44 pm

Klotho was a little unsteady on her feet, but she could still walk. Still she followed him into the bathing chamber. It was a beautiful hidden underground hot spring. The room was filled with a soft warm mist.

"Yes, my love." She said with a smirk as she waded in slowly. The heat from the milky water penetrated her skin and instantly relaxed her sore body. "Oh, this is wonderful." She waded into the water until it was up to her waist. "Care to join me, love?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 8:25 am

He smirked watching her wade into the water, "I plan to." he stepped on into the water and waded to her, Let the hot spring cleanse us for a bit before we continue my sweet." he smirked placing the toy aside for the time being.

He got an arm around her waist, pulling her to him, "My Venomous Beauty."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 5:25 pm

Klotho reveled in the heat from the water. Her body LOVED heat of any kind. That is why she traveled to mostly tropical destinations in her time alone. Her body was deathly vulnerable to cold weather. Too much exposure would kill her in no time at all.

A toothy grin played on her lips as she looked at him, "You just can't resist me...can you?" She said leaning in and kissing him gently. Her arms wrapped loosely around his neck.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 6:30 pm

"When its something I enjoy...I get obsessive." he smirked, But I could say they same for you." he said, he pulled her back to the sitting step in the deep part of the water with him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 6:44 pm

"That's an understatement..." She said with a chuckle and a smirk. "Hah, don't compare myself to you. You are on a whole other level of obsession than I am..."

Still, he was right. She had indeed become obsessed with this human there was no denying that. "I am quite anxious to see what game we are going to play next?" She took a few strands of his dreadlocks and played with them in her fingers.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 6:10 am

He smirked, "You want to know what I've got in mind?" he sniggered, not hinting anything.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 10:48 pm

"Oh yes! I want to hear every dirty little secret you have and all your twisted fantasies. Please...tell me." She said leaning in to him and kissing at his lips and nipping at his ear.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 11:18 pm

HE smirked, "If you put it that way." he smirked kissing her roughly and possessively, reaching down and slipped two fingers into her pussy again, pumping into her right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 11:31 pm

She moaned loudly within their rough kiss and accidentally bit down on his tongue drawing blood. "MMMM! Y-you startled m-me....AHHHH!" She trembled in his arms under his touch.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 11:38 pm

He didn't care when she bit his lips he shuddered at the pain and the taste of his own blood edged him on and he pinned her against the wall, in the waist-deep water.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 11:58 pm

He backed her up to the edge of the hot spring pinning her between him and the edge. Still, he didn't stop. She enjoyed his rough kiss and opened her legs farther apart for him. She wrapped one leg around his back and held him closer forcefully.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 12:40 am

He smirked and hooked his fingers and got got rough and fast into her, "Make your squeal my pet!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 8:17 pm

"AHHHH!" She moaned loud as if he words coaxed it out of her. He hooked his fingers inside her stroking that special spot that made her squirt every time. "Y-You want to...make me squirt again don't you...HAAAHHHHH!" She leaned back against the edge placing her hands on the floor to hold her upper body up.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 9:11 pm

He smirked, "You get the most arousing expression when you do!" he sniggered teasingly, and he pumped his finger more intensely.

"CUm my sweet!" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 9:27 pm

As if on command, she reared her head back with a scream and raised her hips so the water wouldn't downgrade the intensity of her squirts. "AHHHAAAA! AHHHMMM! Ohhhh ha ha...fuck..." That one was quick but strong nonetheless. She laid on her back against the edge of the water breathing heavily. Her pussy was twitching wildly, pulsating with each beat of her heart.

"You have made me squirt so many times...it feels so good..." She raked some of her cum off her stomach and licked it tasting her sweetness.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 9:46 pm

He smirked and pulled his fingers out licking her juices off his fingers, "Stay there." he got the toy he grabbed earlier and he got rubbing it along her wet pussy, teasing her. "You want it my sweet?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 9:54 pm

Klotho sat up and rested her weight on her elbows so she could watch him. He reached for the big wooden toy that he brought with him. He started to tease her with it. "Mmm...!" She jerked away from it, still very sensitive from having just cum. Still, she nodded furiously.

"Yes!! I want you to fuck me with it!!" She said opening her legs wider.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 10:14 pm

"DOn't you pull away." he got her back to his and he pushed the toy into her pussy, it had quite a bit of girth to it, stretching her pussy. He smirked, "This is not an ordinary toy." he tapped the bottom of the toy and the rune's began to glow red and the toy began to move int and out of her on its own!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next