Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 12:31 am

"Must be all the fruit you eat." She said and looked at his glorious but messy cock when he put it in front of her. "My pleasure..." She took his cock gently into her mouth and wrapped her tongue around his cock to clean it for him.

"Mmm...so delicious and sweet." She started to stroke his cock with her hand and sucking on the tip wanting to taste his cum again. "Oh Jori! My pussy wants a taste of your cum now!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 4:02 am

"MMm fuck that tongue of yours." he groaned, "Fuck you are slutty."

He watched her slurping and groaning as she cleaned his cock thoroughly and looked up at him with hungry eyes. When she she begged him, he grinned, "Oh? Does it now." he pulled back and got her legs out wide, then without a word he thrusted balls deep into her, "MM yes!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 9:24 pm

Once he was all clean again, she pulled back and licked her lips. "Mmm...so tasty."

Their eyes locked and he looked at her with that grin she loved. She watched him move off her body and open her legs. Her pussy was practically dripping and aching for him so badly. "AHHHHAAA!!" He slid in with ease and he thrust deep into her right away. "OH FUCK! You went so fucking deep...keep going!!" She held her legs at the knee joint so he could have free range to fuck her as hard as he wanted. "Mmm...please! Fuck my wet cunt Jori!" She begged.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 9:52 pm

"AWW fucck I Hit you RIGHT to the back." he smirked and he got making LONG and hard thrusts into her, hitting deep each time. "AWW FUCK!" he grunted each time he thrusting into her, "YES! Fucking this cock sleeve of yours hard!" he watched her expression as he slammed down into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:47 pm

"AHHH! It feels AMAZING! You're hitting so deep already! MMMMNAHHH! AH HAA AH!" She moaned and grunted as he thrust into her with purpose. "YES!! Fuck me until my cunt is overflowing with your cum!" She said. He was thrusting so hard that her entire body moved along with him making her tits bounce around. Her face was twisted with absolute pleasure being able to feel him so deeply.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 6:57 pm

Jori groaned as he kept up the long hard thrusts into her, "Aww fuck! You are squeezing me so much!! You little cock slut!" he groaned and then got thrusting faster in her, the sound of colliding into her echoing around the room, "YES! FUCK!" he growled a little, he didn't plan to let up today.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 8:57 pm

"AHH YES!! JORI YOUR DICK IS AMAZING!!" She started thrusting her hips along with him to make him connect deeper. "Ohhh!! Yes! Yes! YEEEES!! Fuck my pussy!! Fuck me hard Jori!! Jori! OH JORIII!! MAKE ME CUM!!!" She grabbed her breasts and started pulling hard on her surprisingly sensitive nipples.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 10:06 pm

He gave a toothy grin and lifted her up to balance on her shoulders, with her legs leaned over her. Jori mounted her and gave ager a visual of him slamming down into her pussy, "AW FUCK! You're More eager than usual! HEHE!" he smirked and got thrusting roughly into her, "AWW FUCK!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 11:52 pm

Klotho was happy to have a better visual of her man fucking her. She could clearly see his cock pushing into her violently and relentlessly. Her juices were splashing all over with each thrust. "AHHH YES! AMAZING!! OH YES FUCK ME!" The position he was in made him connect even deeper still as he used his body weight to thrust into her. "FUUUUU OH FUCK SO DEEP!! You are pushing so deep on the back!! It's not suppose to go that far! AHHHHAAAAA!" She moaned and clenched around him even more. "Oh..I'm gonna cum soon...oh yeeeees!!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2017 11:56 pm

He grinned at her expression, "I'LL FUCK YOU SO HARD YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO FUCK ANYONE ELSE!" he sniggered, "AW THOSE DIRTY WET NOISES!!" he growled, "I'M GETTING CLOSE MY SLUT!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:02 am

"I'm yours and yours alone! No other cock can satisfy me like yours!! I want to feel your hot dick juice shooting inside me! Give it to me!" She begged him wanting to cum along with him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:05 am

"AWW FUCK!!! MMM HERE YOU GO!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!" he growled as he slammed down into her, all the way inside her as he came inside her, he pulled up and came a bit on her belly and tits with the angle she was at. "Awwwwffuukk......"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:13 am

"AHHHHH YES I FEEL IT!! I FEEL IT DEEP INSIDE ME!!!" She yelled out as she came along with him. Her pussy locked down around him trying to squeeze every last drop out of him. She shuddered when he pulled out slightly and bits of his cum landed on her chest and stomach. It felt so warm she couldn't help but swipe it with her fingers and have a taste. "Oh fuck...you amaze me..." she said feeling very satisfied.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:22 am

He smirked, "I'll admit i was punishing a little." he sniggered and his cock still twitching.

"You KNOW We're far from done." he smirked and he got laying back, "Come ride me my Widow."

"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:31 am

"Punishing me? What did I do? " She asked as she sat up and crawled over top of. She sat across his lap sandwiching his still hard cock between her pussy lips and going over it back and forth teasing her own clit in the process.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 12:34 am

"For making he angry. But nothing more for than now." he smirked, watching her straddle him, "Mm the sight of you glistening in sweat and my seed."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 15, 2017 11:32 pm

"Well then remind me to make you angry more often. That punishment was highly erotic and enjoyable." She moved her hips and continued to grind against his cock which was still sandwiched between her pussy lips. "So...are you done punishing me now?" She said in a teasing manner as she pulled her breast toward her mouth and started licking his seed from her nipple.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 3:20 am

"Mmm I can keep punishing you if you keep up the teasing." he smirked, getting his hands behind his head and smirked, "MM but the sight of you right now is a reward to me." watching her tease her own breasts and licking his cum off her skin, "You naughty girl."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 3:54 pm

Klotho smirked and was more than happy to keep on teasing him not just because she enjoyed his 'punishments' but also because she loved to torment him.

"Yes...I am." She lifted both her breasts to her mouth and started licking the other one clean. She moved her hips faster over his cock making him slick with her juices. "Mmm! I can feel you getting harder as you watch me...your dick is pulsating. It makes me want to cum all over it!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 4:23 pm

He smirked, "Mmmm why don't you?" he watched her continue to rub herself against him, "Suck on those tits my beauty." he shuddered still watching her every action.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 2:18 pm

Her hips continued to move, her slit getting more and more wet. She licked and teased her nipples going back and forth between the two. Wanting to feel more, she bit down on one of them and made her entire body shake with pleasure.

"MMMM...I'm so close..." She moved her hips faster trying to bring on her orgasm not wanting to wait anymore. She released her tits and leaned forward on her hands so she could move her hips that much faster. She hovered over Jori with her bouncing tits right in his face.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 4:29 pm

His hands still behind his head, watching her bountiful breasts moved about in his face, "MMMm a stunning sight that straddles me." he smirked, "Mmm make yourself cum my beauty!" he smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 5:36 pm

Her arms were shaking as well as her whole body as she got closer and closer. She gripped the bed beneath her and dug her nails into the soft silky sheets starting to tear them. Teasing herself with his cock and having him watch was so thrilling to her. "AHHH OH FUCK!! HAAAAHHH!" She bit her lip hard knowing it was coming. "MMMM!! YES! AHHHH I...I AHHHH!" She raised herself up off his cock so he could enjoy the grand finale. She hovered on her knees over him as she came with unbelievable force.

Her body was quivering and she moaned soaking Jori's dick and lower stomach with her squirting orgasm. After the first hit, she plunged her fingers deep inside to prolong her intense display for him. Her squelching pussy was loud as she moved her fingers quickly trying to make herself squirt again and again with repeated success.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 5:46 pm

"MMMm!!! YES!" he thrusted up into her, matching her movements, "AWWW FUCK!" he smirked, "YES! YES!!!!" he grinned, his hands came out and he got hold of her ass as she got slamming down on his cock.

When she pulled off and got squirting all over him, watching her fingers go deep into her cunt, "Aww look at you." he smirked, he shuddered feeling her juice splash on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 6:17 pm

By the time she was done, her hand was drenched up to her wrist. She looked down and saw that she had soaked Jori and the bed. She sat back and admired her handy work. "Mmm, I can't remember the last time I squirted this much...you and I are both drenched. She licked her fingers and moved her hips over his stomach feeling his cock poke her ass a bit.

Still, she didn't want it to be over. She got hold of Jori's still stiff cock and lowered herself down on it slowly. Her pussy being VERY tight and wet from having just cum made it feel that much better. "Haaaa OH fuuuu..." She was so tight, she had a hard time getting his huge girth to penetrate her fully. "Mmm...I need your help, love..." She said looking at Jori wanting him to slam himself in the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next