Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 6:23 pm

He groaned, feeling her push him back into her, "Not deep enough is it?" he smirked he sat up and picked up and he stood up, holding her up with him, "Get ready to scream then!" he got thrusting up into her fast and deep. "AWWW FUCK ME YES!!!" I"M FUCKING YOUR ASS AFTER THIS! GONNA MAKE YOU CUM AGAIN!!!" he growled in pleasure as he power fucked her ruthlessly.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 6:37 pm

Klotho wrapped her arms around him as well as her legs around his back when he moved to stand up. He held her under her ass and lifted her up with ease. He began thrusting suddenly and indeed made her scream. She tossed her head back and let out a loud scream. Her insides stretched around him and hugged him tight.

"OH!! FUCK YES YES!! OH I WANT IT! MAKE ME CUM AGAIN SO I CAN HAVE YOU IN MY ASS AGAIN!!!" She began to lose control of the rest of her cloaking magic and her spider fangs wanted to come out. "HAAAA FUCCCCK I'M LOSING CONTROL OF MY BODY!! AHHHH!"

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 7:59 pm

He kept up his merciless thrusting into her pussy, "AWWW FFUCCCKKKK!!!" he growled from his own intensity. His eyes flashed red, his magic getting worked up from the aggression he was putting into it.

"KLOTHOO!!!! I'M CUMMING!!!" he squeezed her ass cheek and thrusted as deep as he could go, cumming inside her once more, HE growled, "AHHHH! AHH!!!!!" he grunted, he had cum HARD this time.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 2:18 am

Klotho found it hard to hold on to Jori the more intense he became with his thrusts. She looked into his face and saw his eye flash red. She gripped him tighter holding on for dear life. She tangled her fingers in his hair and buried her head in the crook of his neck. He was so aggressive and intense now, it was making her go crazy. Her cheeks became tingly and her spider fangs suddenly popped out.

"AHHHHH FUCK NO HAAA HA HA!!" Her body was not listening and she began to lose complete control. Her sides began to tingle as well and her spider legs darted out from the markings along her ribs and her spider legs wrapped around Jori bringing them closer together.

"HAAAAA JORI AHHHH JORI I'M GONNA CUUUUM AHHHHH OHHHH HAAAHHHHH!" Not long after he called her name and shot deep into her with more added force than usual, she clamped around him and their juices melted together. Her entire body was trembling and her arms went limp. Luckily her spider limbs kept her from falling backwards. "Oh Jori...." She said between breaths.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 2:28 am

He panted heavily but was not worried about her spider legs popping into their fun. He smirked seeing her flop but not falling down, "MM fuck that was intense." he smirked and carried her back to her bed, "Unlock from me, we're not done." he grinned at her.

He got her into doggy pose, he reached to her sides and touched at the base of the her spider legs, figuring they would be as sensitive as were they come out form her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 2:49 am

"Yes...it was." She blushed from embarrassment for the first time in a LONG time. She was glad that Jori wasn't bothered by her lack of self control. She was able to retract her spider fangs by the time he carried her back to her bed.

"We're not?" She chuckled slightly and was glad to keep going. She relaxed her grip on him and was having a hard time getting her spider legs to go back in. Her body was going crazy. "HYAAAAAA!! AHHHH!" She jolted suddenly when Jori touched her extra limbs and sent her into a frenzy. "Wh-what are you doing?" She was trembling, her entire body aflame.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 2:53 am

He grinned at her reaction, "You think i forgot about your SENSITIVE spots?" he sniggered, "Ohh i plan to use ALL your weaknesses my venomous beauty." he continued to tease her extra limbs, "Mmm you're shuddering so much my pet!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 3:08 am

"HAAAAAAAHHHH J-Jori...please AHHH!" The intense sensitivity surprised even her. Her entire body was reacting so strongly. He wouldn't stop touching the most sensitive parts of her body. "OHHH IT'S TOO MUCH HAAAAA!" It felt too good. Her body tried to curl up and get away from him but at the same time her slit was drenched again and her juices dripped down between her thighs.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 3:16 am

He leaned over her so she could get away from him and he smirked, "Ohh? Getting to much is it? Too bad." he sniggered but he leaned over and to her ears and whisper, "Unless you beg me to stop in another way." he licked the shell of her ear.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 3:32 am

"AHHHH YES WHATEVER YOU WANT!! PLEASE...AHHHHH!" She started to cum without warning making his touch more stimulating and her body all the more sensitive. Tears pricked the corners of her eyes as her body was losing itself. She was in so much ecstasy that it was starting to hurt. It was a never ending roller coaster of pleasure and she loved it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 3:40 am

He smirked, and stopped touching her spider legs and let her catch her breath for a moment, "You're in tears are you?" he sniggered, "They only time I've made women cry was when i was raping them." he leaned back against the head board of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 3:52 am

Klotho finally went limp not able to move for a little bit. She was breathing heavily trying to calm herself down. Her body was not accustomed to such a high level of intense pleasure. After a few minutes, she was able to pull her limbs back in and relax.

"Never has a man ever made me feel such intense pleasure that it brought tears to my eyes...you really are magic." She snickered and turned to face him slowly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 3:58 am

"Once she turned to him he got her chin and kissed her, "A pleasure my venomous lovely." he smirked, "But you make me get all riled up like no other woman either." he smirked, "So its going both ways."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 4:05 am

"Mmm, happy to be of service." She kissed his lips again wanting another taste of him. "As much fun as this has been, we have business to attend to in town." She moved to get up and stretched out. "We both need to bathe before we go anywhere." She said looking around for her clothes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2017 4:10 am

"True true. Best let you recover anyway." he grinned and stood, fully naked and the light of the fire glimmer off his toned body, "Let's wash and get to business then shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 6:00 pm

Klotho found her clothes in different corners of the room and gathered them quickly. She got dressed and took quick glances at Jori's naked body as she did.

Once they were both clean and in fresh clothes they left the ship and headed back into town to see if their flyer was a success. As they entered the town together, the scoundrel from the previous day that shamelessly tried to flirt with her was walking about. He had a fat lip and a black eye. As soon as he saw the two of them, he immediately walked away in an obvious hurry in the opposite direction. Klotho saw this and snickered. The large town was bustling with people. The main square was particularly busy.

"Hmm, I doubt we will have any problems finding recruits here." She said as the approached the center of the town.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 6:11 pm

Jori smirked when the fellow walked away, "The first smart thing he's done in his life." he sniggered as the continued one through the village. "You'd be surprised. A village with MANY people, but not all have the spine to do the work we are looking for them to do." Jori said, saying from experience.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 7:02 pm

"In that case, let's hope that luck is in our favor." She stayed close so they wouldn't get separated as they entered the crowd. The tavern was at the other end of the town square so they had to pass through the center to get to it.

"I don't remember there being this many people around yesterday." She linked her arm with Jori's, large crowds tended to make her a bit nervous. Humans were quick to kill creatures like her if she was found out. Humans with magical abilities could some times see through her cloaking magic if they were strong enough.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2017 7:27 pm

"We'll see won't we?" he said, as the entered the tavern and saw a whole bunch of men waiting for them and eager to see to the offer of work.

Jori sat at a table opposite of all the willing men here to meet, "I'm thrilled to see SO many men looking for a job." he grinned, "You all are aware of WHO I am don't you?" he asked them all.

They all nodded and grunted 'yeah', "Well, I and my driest mate will be speaking to each of you."

"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:02 am

Klotho entered with him and was quite happy to see the tavern full of potential candidates. Jori wasted little time and took a seat at the table in the back. She stood behind him while he spoke. Once he addressed her, she sat down next to him.

"Greetings." She said simply and looked at the men surrounding them. "We will ask you a few simple questions. If we both agree, then you will join our crew." She explained.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:08 am

They started off simply, interviewing each and every man attending, they told the ones they wanted to wait outside, the ones that they deemed useless were told no and to leave. They were mid-way and one guy sat opposite of them, looking a little on the nervous side.

"So you want to work on the Ravager?" he asked him simply, "We-w- well I....." he stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:16 am

The interviews were short and to the point. They had a lot of weaklings to weed out. Luckily, there were a few good recruits. Near the end of the line was a man that seemed odd. He was very nervous and fidgety. Something seemed off to her about him.

"You are off to a poor start already. You know why you are here, so be direct and don't show your nerves." She said keeping a close eye on this one.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:33 am

But the guy seemed more andy ancey now and suddenly he flipped the table and pulled a knife out, running right for Jori.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:42 am

As the interview went on, he got more and more uneasy and she got more suspicious. Towards the end, they were about to dismiss him when he suddenly flipped the table up and pulled out a knife. She could sense there was magic around it. The blade was the color of solid ice and had a bone plated handle and was pointed straight at Jori.

"Jori! MOVE!" She stood up and pushed him out of the way of the onslaught. The man thrust the blade forward missing Jori completely. Unfortunately, Klotho took the full impact of the blade. With all his strength, he forced the blade into her side right between her markings. "AHHHHH!" The blade was cold on impact and she was instantly paralyzed falling to the ground with the blade still stuck in her side.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:47 am

Jori was actually caught off guard enough he didn't have time to react, but heard Klotho calling out to 'move' "What!?" he yelped a bit when she shoved him out of the way and he gotten a small wet feeling on his face, "What?!" her blood, "KLOTHO!!!" his eye flashed and a bunch of shadow hands wrapped around the attacker,
"Drag him to my torture chamber...HOLD him there!" the hands dragged in through the darkness and he vanished screaming.

He rushed to Klotho, "FUCK!!! NO!" he poked at the knife, "YOU!" he pointed to one of the men he hired, "Pull it out!" he growled. He was not able to touch the bone handle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next