Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 2:02 am

Once the blade penetrated her skin and damaged the markings on her side, her cloaking magic completely dissipated and her skin slowly started to turn green before everyone's eyes. The men became frightened, not only by her but also by Jori and his voodoo magic.

"They're demons! They mean to kill us! Run away!" A lot of the men ran out the door scared to death. Only a few remained. Klotho was in tremendous pain on the floor but was unable to move because of the magic within the blade. A similar but more powerful cold spell was cast on this blade like the previous one she encountered in their previous battle.

The handle was fashioned from a certain type of bone immediately signifying who is belonged to. The man Jori pointed at was also frightened, but he knew refusing the very angry Jori was a fate worse than death. He took hold of the blade and gave it a gentle tug. It didn't budge. Klotho yelled out in pain as he tried again. The blade was in very deep and the more he tugged, the more damage he inflicted.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 2:26 am

"If YOU run now, I'll KILL you all where you stand." his voice echoed and growled. He pushed the man away, getting angry and desperate. Jori held his amulet and began chants holding hind over the dagger and wound, cast a spell to hold off the spreading, "Let my hand be guided, pause the cold from spreading." he then grabbed the dagger and it burn chis hand and he quickly pulled from her side.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 2:41 am

The men the were left stayed in place and did not move until Jori spoke to them again. The pain in her side was spreading but she was still unable to move too much. When the blade was finally removed, she was able to move freely. Screaming and writhing in pain she grabbed her side to try to stop the bleeding. She tried to sit up and removed her hand to look at the damage. "Fuck!! My markings are starting to rip! AHHH!" The more she moved, the worse they got and the more she bled out. She fell back on the ground in horrible pain.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 2:46 am

"DON'T Move!" he growled at her, "Stay still!. He formed a black bird out of a shadow, "GO and collect the men and bring them FAST." he ordered the bird and it flew out of the tavern and away to get the loyal men.

HE held his hand over her mound still, "I can try to hold it for as long as possible." he growled, angry this happened at all.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 3:27 am

Klotho tried her best to stay still, but the pain made it very hard. "Don't press so hard...AHH...they will rip even more...!" The pain was starting to spread, but thanks to Jori's spell, the cold magic had stopped spreading through her body for the time being. With her most delicate parts injured, they would need to be mended and quick before she suffered any permanent damage.

"Take me back to the ship...I need to repair this wound...AHHH!" She told Jori gritting her teeth through the pain.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 3:36 am

He growled and scooped her up, "Follow me you fools!" he growled at the new recruits and they did as he said.

Then in blink of an eye the trusted ship mates appeared along with the group doctor, to give his opinion. "GO get the shaman! He'll know a way!" he said, they nodded and raced off into the village.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 3:42 am

Klotho put her hands over the wound gently to try to keep the bleeding somewhat under control. She had been hurt like this before, but she didn't remember it being THIS painful. She needed to use her spider silk to stitch the wound back together. Only she or someone with magical abilities could do it. Her body lay limp in Jori's arms as he started to run back toward the ship. Her color was fading and she was slowly slipping into shock. She began to break out in a cold sweat and her heart rate was slowing down.

"Jori..." She said his name softly trying to relay instructions to him but was getting to weak to do so.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 3:58 am

"He got her to the ship and into the captain cabin, he got her on the bed, "Don't FUCKING die on me." he growled, warning her.

The crew doctor and crew brought the shaman and he was in right away, looking over her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 4:04 am

Klotho turned her head and smirked slightly at his remark, "You won't...get rid of me...that easy..." She said before she finally lost consciousness. The wound at her side was bleeding heavily. If left untreated for much longer she would bleed out. Her hands fell limp from the wound revealing that both her marks were split in multiple places from her moving around so much.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 4:22 am

The Shaman got making bandages of natural materials and made a quick red paste and covered the wound and her marks with a patch each, he touched her belly and he passed, there was something else about this female and he sighed, "Fire berry and brimstone honey paste, will fight off the ice and heal the wound. Keep watch over her this night and if she and the little ones make it...you'll see."

"Little ones? What the fuck are you speaking about?" glared Jori.

"Do you not know? She's is with child...I sense two other life-forces within her." he said
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 4:39 am

Klotho drifted in and out of consciousness throughout the process. The pain and the blood loss kept her mostly sedated. She remained unconscious most of the time after she was stabilized.

Several hours later....

Klotho finally started to come around. She opened her eyes slowly realizing where she was and remembering what happened. She was wrapped up in blankets and was naked from the waist up. She felt patches on the side of her skin where she was stabbed. She was still in pain, but not nearly as bad as it was. "Mmm..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 4:42 am

The shaman left them be and Jori told his men to stay on alert and he stayed by Klotho's side. He sighed, 'I've father's fucking children.' he sighed, rubbing his face, He usually didn't care if children came out of his rapes in the past, but this was a different situation.

He was napping in the chair next to the bed, the only light in the cabin was a couple of candles int he room and there was mug, half full of ale.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 4:53 am

Klotho moved slowly as not to reopen her wounds. She looked around the dark room and saw Jori sleeping in the chair next to her. She was surprised and flattered that he stayed with her this whole time. She saw the ale and really wanted some after the nightmare she went through.

"Jori..." She said weakly. Her voice was soft and almost gone from the screaming.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 4:57 am

He woke, hearing rustling and her soft speaking, he groaned, "nngh......." he groaned, "You're awake? Good......Stay laying down." he said simply, "You're still recovering." he said, he seemed bothered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:03 am

Klotho knew he was right. She laid back down and looked at him. He looked very tired and worn down. "Have you been sitting there the entire time?" She asked him not accustomed to seeing him so rattled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:04 am

"Yeah......I'm not letting you die." he said, "Not that easily." he said, "But I want to know something serious." he said to her
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:10 am

"Thanks for not abandoning me back there...I could have easily died." She sighed and looked at him seeing a serious look in his eyes. "Sure...what is it?" She said with a wince as she moved a bit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:12 am

"......Why didn't you tell me you were with child?" he asked her seriously.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:16 am

Klotho just looked at him completely dumbfounded, "Huh? What are you talking about?" She had no idea where that question was coming from.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:17 am

"I had to call the shaman to come and treat you....and he said, you're two life forces within you....YOU'RE PREGNANT." he frowned
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:36 am

Klotho just blinked and stared at him for a moment like he had grown another head. Once she got over the initial shock she put her hand to her forehead, "How is that even possible?!? We aren't even the same species! Wait a minute...did you say TWO life forces?" She said becoming stunned all over again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:44 am

"Its what he said. And what do you mean we're two different species!? I've heard of half breed creature with humans and whatever!" he said.

"So it means you've got twins."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:50 am

Klotho shook her head and covered her eyes with disbelief. Some of her past secrets seemed to be coming back to haunt her. "This is just...it's not...UGH!" She thought about it rationally and the timing of it all fits and explains why she has felt so sick and has had issues with her cloaking magic.

"Well, it would explain a lot that has been going on lately. My being sick and my cloaking magic acting up..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:53 am

"So that's why........I didn't think you'd be pregnant either......" he was not sure how to feel about this. "So.....how are we gonna go about this?" he questioned her, seriously.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 5:59 am

"To be honest...I really don't know what to do right now. It's a miracle they survived after I took a hit like that." She said finding it odd acknowledging the fact that there were two little ones inside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next