Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:01 am

"............Well, you're out of commission for any dangerous work now." he said, "But what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:06 am

"You mean if I want to keep them or not?" She looked at him with serious eyes. "I already lost one child by my own hands...at the time it seemed like the best thing to do, but now I regret it. I won't do that again."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:08 am

"As you wish it." he said, "I've no issue with them....but they better keep on their toes and their wits." he said, "As long as YOU are fine with that still."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:16 am

"Both our genes run through their blood. If they are as stubborn as you or me, that may be a problem." She said. She was still uneasy about the situation but once things calmed down a bit she could think clearer about the whole situation. "But this is a decision we need to make together, so if you feel a certain way about this just tell me." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:21 am

"Honestly, this a different situation for me. If I've fuck some random woman on a trip, i wouldn't care if I've a child with them or not.....this has happened and I'm.....with you." he said, honestly not sure how to explain it.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:33 am

"I think I understand what you mean...you aren't the mushy type and neither am I. But you are special to me. I want you to know that at least. Otherwise I wouldn't have risked my life to save you from that assassin." She said actually blushing from being so sentimental.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:40 am

"I haven't forgotten that My Venomous beauty." he said with a grin, "And WHEN you are well again I man to reward as so......but in the mean time." he stood and went over to the desk and pulled out a small chest, coming back over, "Until you're recovered, " he unlocked it to show a collection of fine gold and gems, "Your pick of my best collection."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 6:55 am

"I very much look forward to that. Lucky for you, I heal relatively quickly." She chuckled. She wanted so badly to sit up and see what he was doing, but she made herself stay still. He came back with a small chest and opened it to reveal the most beautiful gold and gems. "They are all so beautiful..." A square cut gold Amethyst ring caught her eye. She reached for it and placed it on her right hand. It actually fit snugly on her ring finger. "To match the first gift you gave me." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:01 am

he smirked, "You and the amethyst." he said, closing the chest, "I'll be sure doc looks you over every week or two." he said, leaning in and kissed her with a good amount of passion behind it, his tongue played with hers for a minute. He pulled back, "Until then, you rest."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:15 am

"Amethyst is a believed to be a crystal of protection from treachery and ambush, so I think it is suitable." She said with a chuckle. Klotho touched both his cheeks gently as he kissed her, a long and fairly passionate kiss. "After a kiss like that, I'll do whatever you say." She smiled and relaxed into the pillow and closed her eyes. She rested her hand over her stomach as her own form of protection over the two little ones she was carrying inside her.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:25 am

Jori smirked and left her to rest, captaining his ship back to the base.

Meanwhile, elsewhere in a dormant volcano...

Word got back the assassin messed up and was now captured by Jori and most likely being tortured as they speak, "Should we save him?" one asked, "He's out brother in arms." another added, "HE FAILED!" Emeka came in with anger on her face, "He can die for his failure, but we will make our next move soon, once the moon passes over, we'll be free to come down on him like a mountain CRACKING from an earthquake." she growled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:36 am

About 2-3 weeks later...

Klotho woke up early and moved to stretch in bed. She was still sore, but was able to get out of bed and move around freely per doctors recommendation and approval. Her wounds had mostly healed but were still a bit tender to the touch. Her morning sickness had also become a lot more manageable. She got out of bed slowly and put a robe on and walked over to the tall mirror to look at her wounds and her changing body. She noticed her hips had become a fraction wider and her skin seemed to darken a bit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:43 am

Jori came in to see if she was awake, he had been working while she was resting at base, "Good your'e awake." he had brought her breakfast, Fresh mango, pineapple, with cream and buttered toast.

Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:53 am

She immediately closed her robe when she heard someone come in, but relaxed when she saw it was just Jori. She let it fall open to show her naked body. "Mmm, all my favorites. Thank you." She couldn't get enough fruit since she found out she was pregnant. "How goes work? I should be fine to return to help you in about a week or so." She said licking some pineapple juice from her lips.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:56 am

"Got a good lot this last excursion out." he smirked, placing the tray down, "Good things is mainly sweet things you've been craving." he looked at her nude figure up and down, "Tempting me you bad woman."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 8:06 am

"That's good to hear." She said as she swallowed the pineapple in her mouth. "Mhm. I would only eat fruit on rare occasions, now I can't get enough of it." She chuckled before sampling a piece of mango. She could feel his eyes going up and down her body. "You best enjoy my body while it is still small like this." She teased opening the robe more purposely so he could see all her curves.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 8:12 am

He smirked, "Oh I plan to." he got behind her and removed her robe, "And you keep on tempting me you naught little thing." he smirked and moved her hair out of the way and kissed at her neck and he got hold of her breasts one in each hand as he massaged them.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 8:24 am

It had been so long since Jori touched her in such a way. Her wounds had pretty much kept her bedridden for the better part of 3 weeks. "Ahhhh! Mmmm...easy now...I know you are eager, but I am not fully healed just yet..." She moaned not trying very hard at all to stop him. She was eager as well to feel his touch again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 8:28 am

"Mmm, you would not have shown me you naked if YOU felt you were NOT recovered." he said in her ear, "And you can't deny you you want a good dicking right now." he smirked, licked at her ear. He reach down and reached between her legs, rubbing at her clit.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:58 pm

Indeed she couldn't deny his touch. Being trapped in bed with her hormones raging and only her fingers for comfort wasn't enough. "Y-you you saw right through my ruse I see...MMMM OH GOD!! How I've missed those hands and those lips over my body..." She moved into his touch and moved her hand down to his crotch to feel that aching erection beneath his pants.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 8:03 pm

"MMm I plan to make up for lost time my Pretty widow!" he smirked and he got then turned her to face her, "Let's begin with those lovely lips of yours." he kissed her with heated passion and his hand reached behind her and groped her ass cheeks as his tongue played with hers.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 8:48 pm

Klotho turned around and saw just as much lust in Jori's eyes to match hers. He wasted little time and began to kiss her. She immediately opened her mouth to him and drew his tongue in. "Mmm!" She moaned into his mouth from his hands moving over her body and grabbing her ass. Her hands moved over his chest and to his neck. "I can't wait anymore...take me here and now..." She said pulling away from him and sitting down on the wooden table with her legs spread wide open for him. She looked at him with carnal lust in her eyes as she stared him down, biting her lip and running her fingers over her now drenched slit.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 8:52 pm

He panted as she pulled away and looked at the sight of her sitting on the table. He have a toothy grin and undid his belt and let his pants drop to mid thigh and he got her to hold her legs out for him as he pulled her a little closer, he slid into her without a hitch and got thrusting into her fast, "AWWW FUCK!" he was NOT wasting time at all. He got one of her legs on his shoulder as he thirsted into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 8:59 pm

Her ass was partially hanging off the table as she laid back and held her legs open for Jori. "AHHHHHHAAAA!" She was so thrilled to have him inside her again that she almost wanted to cum already. 'Not yet.' She told herself. She wanted to enjoy the feeling of cumming with Jori at the same time. "You hit the back so easily...AHHH IT FEELS SO GOOD!" She used her two fingers to keep her pussy lips open so he could get a very good look as he fucked her.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 9:07 pm

"MM FUCK! BALLS DEEP!" he looked at her breasts, "MM fuck your breasts flouncing to my thrusts! Such a beautiful sight!" he smirked, "Look at that pink pussy and clit!" he licked his lips, he thrusted harder into her, doing long hard thrusts into her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next