Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 11:47 pm

"MMMM!" Klotho did as she was told and rubbed her fingers over her aching clit and stuck her ass up higher for him as she stood and mounted her making him go so much deeper. "AHHH YES!! JORI!!! HAAA AAHHHH!" Her fingers moved farther down and she pushed two fingers inside herself. "AHHH!" Her fingers moved deep with Jori's thrusts. She could feel his cock with her finger tips as he connected. "FUUUUUCK!!! I CAN FEEL YOU!! AHHHHH YEEEEES!!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 11:50 pm

He grinned and got thrusting down into her balls deep, "AWWW YES! YOU LOVE IT! YOU LIKE GETTING FUCK IN YOUR TIGHT WHORE ASS!" he smirked, "I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE YOU CAN TASTE MY CUM WIHT HOW MUCH I'LL BE STUFFING YOU!!!" he growled and got slamming down harder into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:13 am

"YES!! I LOVE IT!! SLAM INTO MY TIGHT ASS!! FILL ME FULL OF YOUR CUM!!" She screamed and moaned moving her fingers faster, her hot juices dripping down her hand and arm. "OHHHH!! SO GOOOOOD!! I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:17 am

He smirked and kept slamming down into her, his hands then moved to her sides where her round marks were placed and he got touched them as well as he kept at it, "Even when you come my slut! I'l STILL going to keep going!!!" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:27 am

"YES!! DON'T STOP!! NEVER STOP!!!" She felt his hands move over her body and to her most sensitive area. Her body trembled and she came all over her hand. "FUUUUAHHHHHHH! CUMMMMMMMING!!! AHHH!" Her entire body clenched and squeezed, her ass included hugging Jori's cock hard.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:32 am

He growled feel her clench, "OHHH FUCK! YES!! I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE!! FIRST ROUND OF HOT SPUNK IN YOUR ASS!!" he grinned and kept on playing with her marks. "OHH FUCK!!!! YES! SPREAD YOUR PUSSY LIPS OPEN!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:42 am

She did as he commanded and spread her pussy open wide for him. It was throbbing and leaking her precious juices. "PLEASE FUCK MY PUSSY AGAIN!! I WANT IT SO BAD!!" Her body was shaking and she lost all self control. All she cared about was having Jori's cock inside her and his cum even deeper inside.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

He smirked and his eyes flashed the rune carved toy they were using last night glowed and floated over and them suddenly rushed right into her pussy, it was slightly cold, but got thrusting into her the same speed and rhythm as Jori was going. "HOW'S THAT!!!" he smirked, about to cum soon. He grunted to etched thrust he made.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:00 am

"AHHHHHH!" She screamed and raised her body feeling the impact from the wooden toy suddenly slamming into her her dripping pussy like a bullet out of a gun. The wetness of her insides made it easy for it to connect deep. It knocked the wind out of her as it collided with the opening of her cervix and did not stop. Her free hand covered her stomach where the toy hit and she hung her head giving into Jori and his fucking, completely mindless. "SO GOOOOOD!! IT HIT MY CERVIX!!! THEY ARE RUBBING TOGETHER!!!" She screamed. Juices dripped from her pussy as she came in waves over and over again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:05 am

HE growled again and went rapid crazy fast into her ass, "I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG!! AHHHH!!!" he growled loudly and came deep inside her ass, while the tory slowed down but kept thrusting into her, "Awww fuck yes.....mmmm yes......O fuck....I...want more!" he then, pulled out for a moment and rolled her on her back and pushed her legs back, using his magic to use the blankets to wrap around her ankles to keep her in place. The toys was still thrusting into her.

Jori then thrusted right back into her ass, "Awww FFFUUUCKK!!!" he growled, "Look at this, both your holes stuffed with a hard rod!!" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:26 am

"I AM TOOOOOOO AHHHHH!!!" She came hard almost forcing the toy out of her pussy. But it still moved in her. Both her ass and pussy were cumming. He was in full control now, she was on her back now with her legs in the air and held down by the blankets.

She arched her back and screamed with her tongue sticking out as drool dripped down the corners of her mouth. She could see it all happening. The toy moving at a slow pace inside her and Jori forcing himself back into her gaping asshole. "YES! I LOVE IT!! FUCK ME LIKE THE WHORE I AM!! I WANT CUM FLOWING FROM BOTH MY HOLES!!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:30 am

"AWW FUCK LOOK AT THAT FACE OF YOURS!" he smirked, "You're in absolute bliss aren't you!!?" he sniggered, "MMM YOU WANT ME TO RAPE YOUR ASS HRD! YOU WANT IT TO HURT BY THE TIME I'M DONE! Don"T YOU!!" he smacked her as hard.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:36 am

"YES! YES!! YEEEEES!!! I WANT IT ALL TEAR MY INSIDES UP! FUCK ME UNTIL MY ASS RIPS OPEN!!" She screamed out enjoying the sting of her ass being smacked. Her hands moved to her ass cheeks and opened them wider for him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:38 am

Each thrust he made a lewd sound was made, "LISTEN TO THAT!" eh smirked, "SUCH A CUM SLUT!" he smirked, "OHHH FUCK YES! I"M GOING TO CUM AND CUM UNTIL YOU ARE PUSHING IT OUT BY THE BUCKET FULL!!!" he got thrusting harder into her, making long rough thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:49 am

"FUCK YES!!! I AM YOURS JORI!! FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM! FUCK ME UNTIL I AM TURNED INSIDE OUT FUUUU AHHHHH!" She screamed out over and over again moaning and writhing lost in pure bliss. The toy rubbed over her sweet spot while rubbing against Jori's cock as he rammed into her. "AHHHHH!! ITS AMAZING!!! SO GOOOOOOD!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 1:51 am

HE Growled a bit and his eyes flashed red, and the toy pulled out of her pussy and floated to her mouth, "MMMMM let me watch you suck on the toy my sweet!" he smirked and smacked her drenched pussy.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 5:25 pm

"Ahhh!" She screamed out loud allowing the toy to enter her mouth. Her body writhed and trembled from the electric shock of him slapping her wet pussy. The wetness causing it to sting more. Klotho gladly sucked on the toy, tasting herself on it. Her tongue wrapped around it and her teeth left slight indention and scrape marks as she enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:00 pm

He smirked, watching her suck on the toy as he continued to enjoy fucking her in the backdoor, "MMMM YES! Such a naughty little spider!!" he grinned, and he got rubbed a there clit like crazy as he kept thrusting hard.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:07 pm

"MMMMM!! MMMMM!" Klotho used her free hands to massage her tits and tug hard on her nipples. By this point, her clit was so swollen and sore, but she didn't give a fuck. She just wanted to keep feeling Jori fuck her and she wanted to keep squirting for him knowing she would be handsomely rewarded. "MMM! MMMMMM! Mmmmmm!!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:10 pm

He groaned, "OHH FUck You're so fucking addictive!" he grinned and got thrusting balls deep and rough into her ass again, meaning he was going to cum again shortly and he was still rubbing her clit to make her squirt.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 5:01 pm

Klotho grabbed her thighs and raised her legs to open herself up for him and held them in place. "MMMMM!!! MmmMMM!!" She licked and sucked hard on the wooden toy drawing it into her mouth. Jori was relentless. His fingers ravaged her clit without stopping while he thrust hard and deep into her ass. She bit down on the toy holding it in her mouth to keep it from moving as she stared to cum in spurts again and again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 7:11 pm

"AW FUCK KLOTHO!!" he groaned, "MMMM! Splashing your juices like a slut!!!" he smacked her pussy again, "i"M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!!!!!" he growled and rammed into her ass again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:03 am

"HAAAHHHHH! YES! CUM IN MY TIGHT ASS!! FILL ME WITH YOUR CUMMM! YEEEEESS!!!" She bit her lip hard and drew blood from the sudden wet smack to her pussy. There was a puddle beneath them and her cum was splashed all over Jori's stomach and hips. "CUMMM! I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!! AHHHHHOOOOAHHHH!!!" Her body convulsed and twitched as she squirt in spurts all that was left inside her and fell to a heap on her back waiting for Jori to release his load.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:11 am

Just after she came, Jori thrusted deep into KLotho's ass once more and growled in pleasure as he shot more of his hot seed inside her, "AWWWWWFFUUUCKK!!!" he panted heavily, and pulled out of her. "Aw fuck yes...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 1:30 am

Klotho laid on her back breathing heavily. Her body trembled and twitched as she came down from her high. Cum leaked from both her holes flowing steadily. "Ha ha ha ha...that was...oh fuck ha ha ha..." She said barely able to speak. "Amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next