Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 2:30 am

He kissed her and he caught her tongue with his teeth but not to the point of biting down, as he thrusted up into her hard and deep. Grunting to each thrust he made.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 6:22 pm

Klotho moaned again surprised that he got a hold of her tongue but loved it. She pulled it back, feeling his teeth scrape against the sensitive surface of her tongue. "MMM!" Her hips started to move faster. Their speed causing him to piston right into her sweet spot deep inside. Her insides began to clench around his cock and hug him tight.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 6:48 pm

"NNNNggh!!" he groaned, "MMMM I'm hitting a good spot am I?" he smirked, holding her by her ass and rubbing her asshole as he kept going rapid fire into her wet cunt.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 7:06 pm

She nodded furiously, feeling her mind slip into that familiar place of pure ecstasy. "MMMM! YES!! POUND INTO ME!!" Her hips moved effortlessly at this point maneuvering him to keep hitting that same spot until she exploded!
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 7:14 pm

"AWW FUCK YES! MMM I CAN FEEL IT HITTING THAT SWEET SPOT!" he smirked, and he smacked both her ass cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:39 pm

"AHHHHH! YES! YES!! I FEEL IT TOOOO!! OHHH FUUUUUUCKK!! HA! HA! HAAAAHH!!" Klotho ravaged his neck, raking her pointed teeth over his delicate skin. "I want to cum all over you..." She whispered into his ear.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:50 pm

"OH really?" he smirked, "You dirty woman." he smacked her ass again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 9:09 pm

"MMM! Y-Yes...really! But you have to work harder than that." She teased tugging on his ear with her fangs.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 9:10 pm

He smirked, he sat up and picked her up off the bed and he got thrusting up into her hard and deeper, going super fast up into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 9:30 pm

She LOVED when he got that look on his face. In the blink of an eye, he sat up and she was sitting over his lap while he thrusted up into her like a wild animal. He pushed past that sweet spot and stroked it with his entire length going over it constantly.

"AHHHHH HAAA!" She screamed out getting exactly what she wanted. "YES!! AHHH YEEEES!! RIGHT THERE!!" She held onto his shoulders and locked eyes with him as they fucked, that crazy look in his eye making her insides tighten more around him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 9:35 pm

"AW FUCK YES!!" he growled in pleasure, feeling her squeezing around his hard cock, "AW FUCK!" he reached to her asshole again and slipped a finger into her ass to tease her further and hinting where he was going next, "AW YES! GOING TO MAKE YOU SQUEAL OVER AND OVER!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 10:23 pm

"AHHHH! OH GOD I'M GONNA...AHHH! JORRRIIIII!" She screamed out his name and suddenly started to cum. "CUMMING!! I'M CUMMMMMMING!!" She splashed his cock and his stomach with her love juices. "MMMMM...Your turn...cum deep inside my wet cunt. Give it all to me!!" She leaned in and kissed his lips feverishly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 10:50 pm

Jori groaned feeling her juices splash allover his belly and down his legs, He gave a toothy smirk then got going SUPER FAST up into her Klotho, balls deep. "NNNGGH!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 11:03 pm

"Mmm! Yes, my Jori! Cum for me!! Cum inside me!" His cock ravaged her sensitive insides making her want to cum yet again. "MMMM! YES! AHHH! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM AGAIIIINN!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 11:06 pm

"I"M GETTING CLOSE! GOING TO STUFF YOU FULL OF MY SEED!!" he growled and he gripped her ass as he thrusted hard into her, about let loose inside her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:24 pm

"AHHHH! CUM WITH ME MY JORI!! MMMMMAHHHH I FEEL YOU THROBBING INSIDE ME!! GO AHEAD AND RELEASE YOURSELF INSIDE MEEEEE AHHHHHHHHH!" She came shortly after clamping down harder on his cock making him pulsate even more. She knew he was close. Her body clung to him with shivering ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 11:30 pm

Her clamping tighter then made him growl "AHHHH!!!!!" he growled aloud and released inside her deep, "AWW FFUUUCCKKK!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 12:01 am

"AHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEES!!!! I FEEL IT SPURTING DEEP INSIDE MEEEEEE AHHHHHH!" She dug her finger nails into his back, scratching deep into his skin while they came together. Her body was shaking with slight tremors as she held him close to her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 12:12 am

He groaned feeling her nails biting into his skin, he shuddered and groaned a shudder too, loving the mix of pain and pleasure.

"MMM Fuck me you make me crazy!" he then got a hold of the back of her hair, holding firmly, "You naughty little slut...." he grinned crazily.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 6:45 pm

"Ahhh!" She screamed and moaned with deep satisfaction when Jori grabbed her by her hair and looked at her with that crazy grin. Her head was held in place so she was forced to look at him directly. "Yes, I am YOUR slut. And you make me just as crazy...MY Jori..." She looked at him licking her hungry lips wanting him to do MORE to her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 7:03 pm

He smirked and got her into doggy position and rubbed his cock between her ass cheek to tease her a bit then he prodded he asshole, "MMMM BEG for it slut!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 9:20 pm

Klotho got down on all fours in front of Jori and looked back at him over her shoulder. He was on his knees behind her holding his already stiff cock in his hand. He got closer rubbing it over her favorite hole making her beg for it.

"Mmmm I want your stiff cock deep in my ass!! PLEASE!! I want to feel you deep inside me! PLEASE!!" She begged him and reached behind to spread her ass open for him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 9:29 pm

He sniggered and pushed into her ass, "Awww yes! You backdoor slut!" he held her hips and then got thrusting in a downwards motion into her, "AWWW FUCK YES!" he smirked and smacked her ass firmly, leaving some light marks on her ass.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 10:56 pm

"AHHHH HA HAAAA!!" Klotho kept her ass cheeks open for Jori as he entered her. It felt so amazing, causing her entire body to shake. "YES!! OHHH YEEEEEES! It's so DEEEEEEEP!!!" Klotho moved into his thrusts and moved one hand to her throbbing clit and rubbed it fiercely to increase her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 11:19 pm

"AW YES! RUB THAT GASH OF YOURS! MMMM!!" he smirked, he then stood to a mounting position, leaning over her and was trusting directly cowards into her ass, the sound of flesh slapping flesh echoing in the room, "MM FUCK KLOTHO!!" he growled in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next