Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 5:43 am

Jori could feel the room was colder and his eyes opened, weakly but enough to see. He groaned to let Klotho know he was still alive, but had no energy to talk. He mentally was still trying to gather strength and once he felt he had enough he was going to let it ALL out.

--

She gave him an icy glare, "I'm NOT intimidated. I've.....not fucked anyone in a long time." she said looking away, admitting this. "And.....well, I'm just not used to close contact with anyone." she said, her past with jodi made it....hard for her to get close to anyone, physically or emotionally. She blushed a little, trying to keep her tough persona, however She gave a light gasp seeing he had her pinned between a rock and a hard place.....literally and Figuratively.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 11:05 am

Klotho could hear him groan. He was still alive and managed to stay conscious. She was so cold and was beginning to fear for her life. She was just so cold. "Jori...help..." she said weakly.

----

"So you ARE intimidated." He chuckled. "Don't worry, my dear...I'll go easy on you." He lied. He planned to fully enjoy her to his hearts content. His hands moved to fondle her breasts, pinching and tugging on her nipples to make them hard.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 4:32 pm

He groaned and growled, still trying to build his magic, Ho--ld.....on....." he was able to say to her.

---

"Ahhh...." she gasped again when he got teasing her, "Liar." she said. She had been working with him for months, and got a GOOD idea of his personality and she was USED to crazy people. "Ahhh...." she felt a shiver run through her body again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 9:41 pm

Klotho continued to shiver and laid there now unable to move and barely able to speak. "Jori..." She just kept trying to talk and say his name in order to stay conscious.

---

Adonis smirked listening to Emeka moan and gasp. It really turned him on. Once her nipples were hard and erect, he leaned down and took one in his mouth and suckled it hungrily. His other glided over her belly and down below the water slowly toward her nether region.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 3:19 am

He growled and could feel his magic rising again, he snapped his eyes open and out of his necklace came one of his shadows, "....Kl-otho...." he said to go to her.
The shadow whipped on over to her, waiting for her to speak to him.

---

She gasped a little squeak again and her hand threaded into his hair when he leaned to her tits, teasing one of her sensitive nipples, "oh gawd...." she let slip and bit her lower lip a bit feel his hand snaking down between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 12:19 pm

Klotho saw the shadow floating beside her as if waiting for her to command it. She raised her head and spoke to it in a barely audible voice, "Free Jori..." She said and dropped her head back down.

---

His fingers slid between her lips and rubbed over her engourged clit. He swirled his tongue around her nipples again and bit down with his pointed teeth wanting to make her yelp again.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 6:00 pm

The shadow rushed over to Jori's chains and slipped into the locks and a click was sounded, dropping Jori to the ground, he grunted when he hit the floor and groaned, Still in pain and was numb.

---

"NNGH..." she groaned a little, resisting the want to yelp, she was not gonna let him get to her ALL the way with his antics, "Ahhh....!" enough with his fingers teasing her so, it was proving difficult.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 6:24 pm

Klotho heard a thud when Jori fell to the floor. "Bring him...to me..." she commamded the shadow. She knew Jori was probably too injured to walk on his own.

---

"Squeal my pet, I want to hear your beautiful voice." He said while slipping three fingers into her deeply and used his thimb to stimulate her clit at the same time.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 6:38 pm

The shadow slipped into Jori's own shadow and controlled him to stand and walk over to her. He groaned, "Klotho...." he opened his eyes and saw he was moving without him actually doing so, ".....cl-ver....." he flinched in pain.

--

"Ah!!!" she gasped, "Oh fuck!" she couldn't hold it when he had THREE in her now, "Oh fuck!!!" she jumped a little, writhing form the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 9:35 pm

Klotho watched as the shadow controlled Jori and he started to move toward her. He still looked as if he was in pain. When he approached the bed, he stopped seeming as if he was waiting for a command. "Break...the chains..." She said.

---

Adonis moved his fingers hooking them up and into her sweet spot. "You say its been so long since a man has touched you...well how long has it been since one made you cum?" He said pumping his fingers faster and deeper.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 10:06 pm

The shadow controlled his body and got hold of the chains and the ice began to recede as he got breaking the chains with what magic jodi had stored. The chained got cracked enough for her wrists to slip through.

--
Her eyes widened as he got more intense with his fingers, "OH FUCK!!!!" she squealed aloud, not expecting it so fast so quick, "A-Adonis!" she squeaked his name.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 11:34 pm

With some of the ice melted, she was able to move a bit more and removed her wrists from the shackles. The damage was done, but with the ice melted it was easier to move around. She lifted her arm and looked at her hands. Her finger tips were starting to turn black, the tissues beneath were starting to die. The white tint was traveling up from the tips of her hair and she was still VERY cold. The ice magic was still in her system creeping closer to her heart and to her unborn children. "The magic...it's spreading inside me..." She struggled.

---

He smirked hearing her say his name. "Yes, my pet. What do you want?" He whispered into her ear whilst still moving his fingers at a brisk pace.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 12:00 am

The shadow felt Jori was fading away and suddenly it shot through his body and shocked him to wake up, which worked. His eyes snapped open and he fell on his ass, "Ahh.....you little shade." he growled, and he looked at Klotho and he stood quickly, "Klotho!" he got looking at her hands, "You'e freezing." he said.

---

Emeka gasped, "nngghh.....i-i- AHhh!!" she moaned a little in response, unable to properly answer him, her head all cloudily form the pleasure rushing through her body.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 12:29 am

"The ice magic is spreading through my body...If it reaches my heart..." She gasped suddenly feeling the icy cold move closer toward her center. Her entire body was cold to the touch. "Be quick...I don't have much time left..."

---

"You have, my pet?" He slowed his fingers down a bit so she could answer him. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked and moved his fingers faster again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 12:33 am

Jori growled, he tried to summon some sort of magic but he was still weakened, "That bitch will pay." he snarled, meaning Emeka, "We need to get you out of here and back to base. I can't treat you here." he said getting her to stand, "How fast is it spreading?" he asked, trying to remain calm.

--

"AHHHHH!! FUck!!!" she grasped at the edge of the spring, feeling her body betray her, "I...I can't.....Ahhhhh!" her face was flushed and she was getting close she just couldn't respond.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 1:10 pm

Klotho tried to stand on her own, but she ended up leaning on Jori. "It's spreading fast...the more I move...the faster it spreads." She said feeling another twinge of pain as the magic moved through her body again. Her hair was almost completely void of its natural green hue and was mostly white. She hugged him close feeling his warmth against her body.

---

"Last chance Emeka...I know you're close..." He moved his fingers deep inside her wiggling them around and pulling out quickly, waited a few seconds then forced them back in tormenting her all while having a huge smirk on his face as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 4:39 pm

He growled, He looked to the shadow, "Go feet the men and have use the Teleporting spell to get he and tell them bring my equipment." he growled, the shadow nodded and vanished out of sight.

---

Her entire body was bucking from her getting so close to release and then He stopped, "Ahhh.....You jerk...." she panted heavily then her eyes widened again, "AHHH! FUCK!" she squirted all ove this hand when they reentered her again.

"AWWW FFUUCKKKKKK!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 9:21 pm

Klotho clung to Jori trying not to move. "I'm w-worried about the ch-ch-children..." She held her stomach with her free hand. She was cold all over. Her body was trembling and in pain.

---

Adonis moved his skilled fingers at a brisk pace. She was soon clamping down around his fingers and squirted right into his hand. He lifted his fingers to her lips making her taste it. "You came with great force, my sweet Emeka." He said teasing her with his words to make her angry. "But we have only just begun..." He got hold of her hand and moved it to his stiff cock. "Stroke it my pet..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 8:51 am

Jori held her close trying to keep her warm, He looked at her to see her state, "......This is not good." he said, "That fucking shade better be fast." he said to himself, feeling actually REALLY concerned he might lose her.

---

She glared at him, "DON'T call me pet." she said through her pantings, her face still all flushed. When he got her hand on his cock, She gave a stern look and she turned it around on him, getting him against the edge, massaging his balls to start, "Don't think you can push me around."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 6:36 pm

"Jori...i-if anything ha-happpens to me...do what-e-ever it takes to s-save our b-babies..." She told him making sure she left no regrets if she didn't make it. She was so cold now. It even hurt to breathe. She could feel her body starting to fail her. Her heart rate was slowing by the minute and her skin was turning deathly pale. She looked up at him, the color draining from her lips and face. "I also w-want you to kn-kn-know that...I...I c-care very deeply for you...m-more than I e-ever have for a-anyone e-e-else..." She said in a cold trembling voice.

---

"Well well, this kitty has claws. I am quite intrigued..." He groaned a bit feeling her play with his balls. "What will you do to me then?" He asked curious how skilled she was with a man.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 6:41 pm

Jori was actually starting to feel panicked, "You're not dying! Not now not ever! and NOT these children!" he said. He placed his hand to her belly, not caring if it would weaken him, he pushed his magic out of his hand, chanting as he did, forming a mark to her belly, "Form to skin! Flesh to my flesh, soul to my soul." he said, "Push back the curse in this blood." a red glow formed around her to stop the cold from spreading for a time.

--

She kept her strong eye contact to him as she continued to massaged his ball and moved her hand to the shaft, stroking him firm and on the quick side, "My claws are not out yet....push me enough you'll KNOW." she said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 7:22 pm

"J-Jori no...yo-you'll lose the l-last of your st-strength..." Her words couldn't overpower his resolve to keep her alive. His warm hand touched her cold belly and he began to chant and focus his magic to stop the ice magic from spreading even more. It seemed to work. The color was coming back to her skin and the whiteness in her hair was fading. She felt his magic pulsing through her forcing the ice magic to a hault. The feeling started to return to her hands and arms.

---

"Mmmm you are quite skilled kitten." He groaned again and relaxed against the edge of the pool letting her stroke him off.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 7:30 pm

Once he was done he panted and flopped to his hands and knees, "Th-that will keep....you...alive longer..." he was tired once again. "I am NOT losing you." he growled, trying to force himself to standing up.

--

She glared, "Quite it with the pets names." she said, kneeling down and got swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, "mmm!" she groaned a little, tasting him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 10:36 pm

Klotho was now strong enough to at least stand. She helped Jori to his feet and they both fell back a bit clumsily on the bed. "And I am not losing you either..." She laid beside him resting herself waiting for his magic to do its work. "Did Adonis do this to you...?" She asked looking at the scars and wounds on his body.

---

Adonis tensed suddenly and grit his teeth when she went straight for his cock with her warm mouth. He let out a faint gasp feeling her lips close around his tip and her tongue swirling around the tip. "Hah...you waste little time..." He said his breathing becoming slightly faster.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:03 pm

"They wounds I'm not worried about....it...its..Emeka...." he groaned a bit. "We need to leave before they notice us." determined to stand without help, but that was proving hard.

--

She looked up at him as she took his cock into her mouth and bobbing her head back and forth, tasting and taking his length into her mouth, sliding along her tongue. She groaned and she massaged his balls again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next