Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 9:47 pm

"KILL them all. But if you see the leader catch him." he growled, "NOW GO!!" he shouted.

They all got running into the halls with swords and guns in hand, heading outside the base, and the fighting got off right away. Jori growled, "That bithc isn't getting my base." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 10:02 pm

Klotho nodded and went on ahead of the men running along the cave walls. She came to a stop and saw a sea of red soldiers charging in at the mouth of the cave, their leader standing there as they ran past. "You're mine..." She smirked. She ran up the cave wall now hanging upside down as she made her way to the leader while the rest of the men dealt with the soldiers that were charging in.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 4:07 am

The leader had a black cloak and watching both sides killing each other. However the head cultist spotted Klotho above and jumped out of the way, thrown a flurry of needles at her to get her to move back, then got running down the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 11:51 pm

While in the air, Klotho saw that her position had been given away. "Damn it..." The leader easily dodged and threw a spray of needles at her. She had no choice but to fall back. Her eyes followed him as he made his way towards the tunnel.

"You won't get away that easily!" She yelled acting as if she was angry. Little did he know, that he was headed straight for Jori. Klotho stayed outside to help the men overcome the many soldiers that were filling up the cave. She quickly transformed into her giant spider form to clear them out faster so she could assist Jori.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 11:54 pm

Jori wa skilling men left right and centre, he psychotic grin on his face as he slashed and cut them down, He laughed aloud. But a Needle hit him in the shoulder and he growled and saw the leader, ".....I know these needles...." he smirked, "BRING IT!!" he shouted and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 12:11 am

Klotho used her long spider legs to sling the men hard into the cave walls. She grabbed several in her spider-like jaws and sliced through their bodies with ease. There were more than she had anticipated. Towards the back of the horde, were a bunch of mages that were chanting and concentrating, preparing their ice magic to take the giant spider down. Each of them wore long dark blue cloaks and carried ice colored staffs. The leader came well prepared this time.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 12:18 am

Jori could sense a cold through the tunnels and couldn't' seen Klotho and he kicked the leader in the head and ran off to attend to his widow.

He found the ice mages and he clapped his hands and his eyes glowed red and he began chanting and out of their own shadows came creepy bone demons grabbed them all by their throats and strangled them all. He grinned as their souls were pulled into his skull amulet.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 12:57 am

Klotho sensed a dangerous magic source coming from the rear of the group. She was hanging upside down on the cave wall and saw mages in dark cloaks chanting and their staffs were glowing with a blue-white light.

"Oh no!" She quickly moved to climb down the wall and change her form so she wasn't as easy to spot. Once she reached the ground and transformed back, Jori had already charged in and took care of the mages easily. Distracted by his display, she didn't see the one mage that had escaped Jori's spell. He was a young inexperienced mage. His chanting was shaky as he approached her and shot a blast of ice magic in her direction. Klotho sensed it coming and was able to dodge the giant blast as it slammed into the cave wall turning the rock to solid ice.

"AHH!" She didn't escape unscathed. The blast grazed her shoulder and sliced into her skin leaving her with an extreme frost bite like cut. She was in trouble. She dropped to her knees and grabbed her shoulder. "You little brat!" She glared at the mage with anger in her eyes. Ice magic was slowly coursing through her blood creeping its way to her heart.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:03 am

Jori looked to the mage that attacked Klotho and growled "You'll die now!" he snapped his fingers and a bunch of shadow hands grabbed him from all directions and ripped him into many pieces. "Piece of shit."

Then a five needles hit Jori in the chest, stomach and arms and growled, and found the leader again. his men came and surrounded her, "Stand down. This one is mine." he hissed pulling the needled out of him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:16 am

Blood spattered all over splashing onto Klotho as the mages body was ripped apart. She whipped around when she heard needles slice through the air and penetrate its target. Jori was being skewered like a human pin cushion. What was left of their men came and surrounded the leader who kept his hood up.

Klotho moved to stand but the ice magic stopped her in her tracks. With each beat of her heart, the magic crept up her neck and down her arm. "Fuck! I can't move with this stupid spell cast on me!" She dropped to one knee and watched the fight begin to unfold between Jori and this mysterious leader.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:22 am

Jori snapped his fingers and red flames melted the ice around Klotho to stop the magic from spreading. "Long time no see...I though you would have dies the last we met." smirked Jori.

"You WOULD have liked that I did, wouldn't you?" the leader spoke in a not-so-manly voice and pulled the masked down, to show a WOMAN'S face under neath.

"You're the only one I can think of who uses Needles." he grinned, "But I am impressed you LIVE after I burned the temple down." Jori sniggered.

"You'll die one way or another Jori....I swear it on the Mistress." she said with a serious tone and deathly glare from her deep DARK eyes.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:31 am

The flames melted the ice and cleansed her body of the ice magic. Soon after, she could feel her arm again and was able to move it. She stood up and was surprised to see that their guest was a woman and an acquaintance of Jori's.

"If anyone is going to die here...it will be you, sweetheart." Klotho said as she walked up behind her extending her spider fangs. She was PISSED at what that mage did to her and was going to take it out on the ringmaster herself.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:35 am

Then a needle was pointing into one of he side points, "Get ANY closer beast and You'll die a PIN CUSHION." She warned Klotho.

"Klotho, come to my side My widow. This one is not for you to kill." said Jori. "SO you found yourself a new female to trick into your schemes Jori.....you've not changed...." she said with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:47 am

Klotho was taken by surprise when the woman was suddenly behind her with a needle hovering dangerously close to the markings on her side. She was in slight shock. NO ONE would know immediately that that spot was her weak point. Something wasn't right about this woman. All she could do what back down and listen to Jori. She retracted her fangs and walked to his side. She glared heavily at this bitch and wondered just how she knew so much about how to defeat her so easily.

"Who are you exactly?" She asked hoping her name might ring a bell or two.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:52 am

"Oh I should introduce you." smirked Jori, "Klotho...this is Emeka Dumisani. She and I got way back." he said crossing his arms, bleeding from the small wound the needles caused.

"She's also known as 'The Hidden Needle'." Jori added, "The top assassin of the Lady of Bones."

"Yeah yeah, and You're the fucking asshole traitor to the Mistress and to the world you slime." she glared at him venomously.

"Annnnd she and I were old flames." he grinned to mock her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 2:05 am

Klotho didn't recognize her name at all. She had never met her before. She had never been to this part of the world so there was no way this girl could know anything about her.

While the thought of his old flame being around REALLY got under her skin and the fact that he so easily admitted it got under her skin even MORE, she kept her cool and tried not to tear this girl a new one.

"I see...the more you tell me about her...the more I want to kill her...so please keep talking." Klotho's jealousy surprised even her. She was finding it hard to control herself and keep her true form at bay.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 2:13 am

"Let me give you one piece of advice, DON'T get pregnant by him. You'll find yourself birthing DEMONS with his seed." Emeka said, She looked around, seeing all her comrades were dead or dying.

"But it will be another day we finish this." she spun and a swirling smoke surrounded her and she vanished.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 2:33 am

Her warning fell upon deaf ears. The chances of her getting pregnant by a human were pretty much nonexistent. Once she was gone, Klotho shook out her arm trying to get the feeling to come back fully.

"Old flame, huh?" She said glaring at Jori.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 2:43 am

"LONG ago." he said, "MEN clean up the mess." he ordered and headed to his room, motioning her to follow.

Once in his room he got his pants off to get better access to his wounds, "Fuck...she used that damnable stinging poison." he said as he got mixing some things into a mortar and pestle. "I KNOW You want some answers my sweet." he said without needing to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 3:00 am

"Why would I care about your leftovers?" She said as she got down on her knees in front of him. "Here, let me help." She bit her thumb and let the blood flow from it and grazed it over the wounds. "My natural toxins counteract the effects of simple poisons. It will burn for a bit, but it will remove the poison in your system." Since Jori was not an ordinary human, her toxin wouldn't kill him if administered in small doses.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 3:07 am

He shuddered a little from the slight burn from her blood to his wounds, "Mm fuck....that's feeling better than before."

"Because you were keen to kill here right there and then." he said answering her statement. "AND to the fact that she WILL be back soon." he added. He had collected the needles, looking them over. "Bone Iron needles.....sneaky bitch."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 3:15 am

Klotho stood up once she was done and turned her back to him crossing her arms, "I wanted to kill her because she knew too much about me. There is no way her bringing ice mages with her and knowing exactly where my weak points are is a fucking coincidence...she knows something and I want to know what it is. Someone told her about me and how to defeat me...I want to fucking know who!"

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 3:26 am

He frowned, she was right, ice and pointing at her side, ".......It seems too coincidental to be a fling......its possible the Lady of Bones told her.....but I highly doubt that...she doesn't give information for free and her fees are HIGH." he said to himself.

"You think someone you know told her?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 3:31 am

"It's possible...but very unlikely. I have never been to this part of the world. No one here would know anything about me or my people. I am the only one of my kind left. I killed my entire clan personally. I made sure there was NO ONE left." She said looking at him with rage and confusion in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 3:37 am

He got her looking at him, "Don't fuss too much about it. I'll kill her if she comes back. I'm not losing you that easily." he smirked, kissing her with a possessive groan, "But I need a bath now...and you need to warm up." he said, meaning from her cold encounter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next