Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 3:45 am

Her mind seemed to instantly calm down when Jori kissed her, "Fine..." She said simply and had forgotten how cold she was from being so riled up with anger. Her body still felt cold where the spell grazed her arm and the feeling was slowly coming back in her fingers.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 3:46 am

"Let's get warmed up and get to bed. We'll see about all this in the morning." he said, he didn't seem so worries about anything that just happened.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 3:57 am

She followed him to the bathing chambers that housed a few hidden hot springs. Feeling the warm steam on her skin helped warm her up. "You seem really laid back considering what just happened." She reached behind her back to unzip her skimpy fishnet dress.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:04 am

"I've been attacked so many times it's become normal to me." he said. "But I'm pissed I've got scars now." he growled, at he needle wounds.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:14 am

Klotho chuckled and stepped out of her dress. "Oh, get over it. Scars build character." She said having a few small ones herself. She walked over to the water and stepped right in feeling instant relief from the cold chill running through her body.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:25 am

He got sitting in the water and relaxing, getting the blood and west off his body. "As much of a thrill that was....I'll need to recruit more men."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:27 am

Klotho sat down next to him and submerged herself up to her neck to soak her arm. "Yeah...we lost a lot of men tonight. We'll have to get on that in the morning."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:36 am

"We'l sail on a small ship to the nest island, they always have wondering scoundrels about." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 5:13 pm

Klotho said nothing and just looked straight ahead. "If there is anything else I should know about her or the people she works for...now would be a good time to tell me." She said seriously. She didn't want anymore surprises like the one that could have killed her tonight.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 5:31 pm

"Emeka is a top assassin and is a sneaky woman." he started, "But I'm surprised she led this little fight. The Lady of Bones would have preferred a different approach.....unless....." he thought for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 5:57 pm

"I figured out that much on my own." She said sitting up so just her hips and legs were submerged. "

"Unless what? What are you thinking?" She asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 6:02 pm

"She may be doing things on the side without permission...and that's a bit no no in that cult. But the Lady of Bones is not known for being predictable." he said, She might be just watching and seeing where is all goes." he said.

"....Because if she wanted to kill me for example she could have done so by now....." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 11:40 am

"That's possible. Sounds like you REALLY pissed her off. Blind fury is enough to make anyone do anything." She said. "But I wonder why I got dragged into this? She didn't need that extra fire power to take down a bunch of humans. And she could handle you well enough on her own."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 5:31 pm

"Oh if she was that angry a LOT more would be dead." he said chuckling.

"I didn't drag you into my past problems. I've not been bothered by these fuckers for a half a year." he stated, "This is the most intense they've been in a long while."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 5:36 pm

"I'm not saying YOU dragged me into it...I think someone else did. Those mages had their target set on me from the very beginning. They were at the very back of the fleet being protected by the soldiers until the time was right. I think they used a sort of cloaking magic. I didn't sense them when the fleet first arrived on the island." She said.

She leaned back and sighed trying to figure this whole situation out but nothing was making any sense. "Would you be up for paying the Lady of Bones a visit? I sure would like to meet this broad that you keep talking about and see what answers she may have."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 6:07 pm

He paused hearing her request, "..............I know a way to contact her....but she will strike me down." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 10:26 pm

"Hmm, this lady must be dangerous if you don't want to set foot anywhere near her." She said noticing his sudden pause and refusal to go to her directly.

"Then again, why would she tell you anything? She does hate you after all. What did you do to piss her off anyway?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 10:48 pm

"She has been around LONGER than both of us combined....there are MANY forces out there you probably don't know of." he said

"I'm not afraid of her. But I KNOW why will happen if I come face to face with her." he said.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 11:34 pm

Klotho headed his warning and dropped the issue. "Well then, if your scorned ex-lover shows her face around here again then we will handle her and get some answers." She said as she stood up out of the water and started to leave the warmth of the spring.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 5:08 am

"She's kill herself first before giving any answers." he chuckled.

"Tomorrow if you are keen to talk to the Lady of Bones I'll start and Be out of sight, while you speak to her. Then I'll return once you've finished speaking to her." he said
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 6:10 pm

"Oh she'll talk. As I'm sure you know...I can be VERY persuasive." She smirked and stepped out of the water to get a towel.

"We'll figure something out tomorrow when we return with the new recruits. Until then, we need to rest." She said wrapping the towel around her body and using another to dry her hair.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 28, 2017 10:58 pm

"Good luck." he smirked, watching her get out of water.

"Agreed my Venomous beauty." he stood and exited the water as well and grabbed a towel and got drying off.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 01, 2017 7:22 pm

She looked over at him with a smirk, "Since when do you doubt me?" She asked as she approached him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 8:34 am

"I don't. Just saying you've a challenge." he sniggered.

The next morning....

Before they went on to the town, Jori took Klotho to a secluded area away from the main hideout. Once on a place with open earth, he began drawing a circle on the dirt with ground bone and dried blood from a gourd he had brought along, chanting as he went. His necklace pulsed to his chanting, the feeling of power maid in the air.

He then lifted his necklace off his shoulders and motioned for Klotho to step into the circle, "Just ask the questions you need to ask, Do NOT make her angry and be respectful or she'll just talk cryptically to make you angry." he instructed to her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 11:10 pm

Klotho stepped into the circle not feeling the least bit nervous. "Technically, I am a princess from a royal bloodline. I know how to converse with people of high class." She decided to use her cloaking magic at first to see how she would react to her looking like a human and if she would see through her spell. She stood in the circle and waited for their connection to be made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next