Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 11:00 pm

"AHHHHH! I-I'm sorry...I'm just AHHHH...MMMM it's so biiig AHH!" Her body trembled from being so sensitive as the huge toy entered her. She was shocked to feel it moving inside her on its own. "It...it's moving on its own! AHHHH!" She looked and watched the toy move in and out of her with ease.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 31, 2017 11:06 pm

"I made this one myself, And carved runes into it." he smirked, "Feeling it stretch you huh?" he sniggered.

"I can control its pace and intensity. Just with a thought." he smirked and did an example as the toy went super fast into her for a moment then back to an average pace.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 12:32 am

"Y-Yes...it's so BIG! The deeper it goes...the more it stretches!" She moved her hips into it wanting to feel it deeper inside.

"W-Wait...AHHHHHH!" He made it got fast just long enough to almost make her orgasm again. "Fuck...it's so intense!" She said trying to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01, 2017 12:43 am

He smirked, "You like it already?" he watched getting fucked by the toy, "Oh that's only part one." he got her to hold her legs out and he prodded her asshole, "You'll be seeing stars all the way through this!" he gave a toothy grin and pushed into her ass once more.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 12:22 am

She opened her legs for him and rested her feet on the edge opening them nice and wide for him. Her back rested on the floor and she was completely out of the water.

"AHHHHHH!" She screamed out loud. The toy fucked her at a steady pace and she could feel Jori teasing her rear entrance. "MMMM! You are going to make me go CRAZY!! AHHHH!" She yelled out as he entered her and pushed himself in deeply.

"AHHHHHAAA HA HAAA! OH GOD!!!" The feeling of having him inside along with the toy was AMAZING! She loved having all her holes plugged at one time.

"All my holes are being stretched...it feels amazing...!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2017 3:05 am

He smirked and held her by the hips as she thrusted deep into her ass, "Hehe, you little slut!" he watched her tits bounce from his thrusts into her, he got thrusting into her faster and he had the toy go the same pace as him, "YES! FEEL IT!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 11:07 pm

"YES!! I FEEL IT! AHHHH!" His dick and the toy were entering her at the same pace and at the same time, stretching her with each thrust. "AHHHH! SO GOOOOOOD OHHHHHHAAAAA!!" She moaned and screamed from the pleasure. "AHHH! FASTER! DEEPER...PLEEEEEASE! I WANT TO CUM PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!" She started to beg becoming a slave to his games.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 3:17 am

He gave a toothy grin, "Oh? You want my permission to cum!?" he sniggered and got thrusting rougher into her, as the toy followed along, "YOU BEST CUM SOON THEN MY SWEET!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 10:29 am

"YES!! I WILL!! I FEEL IT! I'M GETTING CLOSE!!" His brutal rough thrusts brought her that much closer to exploding. "OHHH I'M GONNA CUM! AHHH I'M GONNA CUUUUM!" She felt it coming. "OH YES!! SO FUCKING CLOSE!!" She clawed at the stone flood beneath her feeling tingles in her markings, threatening to lose complete control again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 7:38 pm

He smirked, "I'M GETTING CLOSE KLOTHO! GOING TO SOOT DEEP INTO YOU AGAIN!" he reached over and got groping her tits, massaging them in a circular motion.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 10:04 pm

"MMMMMAHHHHH!" She arched her back and moved into his hands. "J-JORI!! JORRRRRRIIIIII!!!" She screamed his name and suddenly squirt all over his stomach and waist. "CUUUUUUUUMMMMMMINNNNNNGGG AHHHHH!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 5:03 am

He groaned and then thrusted deep after she came and he came as well, holding deep into her, making sure she had taken all he shot into her. "Awww ffuuckk yes!" he smirked feeling her juices splashing all over him.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 5:15 pm

Her body remained frozen and twitched with pleasure from feeling Jori's hot cum rush into her so deeply. Her legs fell open as she started to come down again from her intense orgasm. Her body was starting to feel the effect from their seemingly endless sexcapade. She relaxed on the floor trying to catch her breath which was hard for the wooden toy was still moving inside her. It seemed as though he wanted to continue to torture her with pleasure. Her pussy was still wet and made lewd noises betraying her exhausted state.

"Holy fuck...Mmm!" The sensitivity was overwhelming. She tried to move away from him a bit not caring if he got mad this time.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 11:42 pm

He smirked and he got the toy and slid it out of her, watching her juices flood out of her, "I think we're good for a while my sweet widow." he sniggered at her expression.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 12:05 am

"MMm!" She winced slightly when he pulled the toy out of her and felt a tiny flood of juices spill out of both her holes. She slowly slipped back into the water to feel the heat over her aching body.

"Fine with me..." She sighed as the heat took over her body and helped her relax. "Oh fuck...I am so sore...damn..." She laid her head back against the edge and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 12:11 am

He chuckled and relaxed in the water as well, reaching for his bottle of ale, "Mmmmm tomorrow night We'll celebrate with the men." he smirked taking a swig of booze.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 1:13 am

"Mmm, sounds good. We'll see if you achieved your goal when I try to walk out of here." She chuckled referring to his promise of making her not able to walk by the time they were done. She moved closer to him and took a sip of his ale when he was done.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 1:17 am

"Oh...give it time...you're legs will fail right under you." he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 3:35 pm

She took a big swig of ale and felt somewhat refreshed. "I guess that means you will have to carry me." She chuckled back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 5:58 pm

"I will have to." he smirked, "You'll be unable to walk properly." he splashed his shoulders, "But once we're refreshed fully."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 9:53 pm

"Yes of course. I am in no rush." She said enjoying the heat from the water. She was not looking forward to getting out and feeling the cold breeze against her skin.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 10:26 pm

He then stood up and got out of the water, showing all to her and not caring he was naked in the least.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 11:28 pm

Klotho lifted her hear and opened one eye as she watched him get out of the water. This was the first time she really got a good 'look' at his manly physique. He was quite impressive to say the least. Still, she stayed under the water up to her shoulders and didn't move. Once she as done admiring him, she closed her eyes again and continued to relax.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 11:49 pm

He could feel her staring and smirked, "Like what you see?" he teased her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 12:01 am

Klotho opened both her eyes and grinned, "Of course I do. I haven't gotten the chance to really admire your naked body. It is either fucking me from behind or fucking me so fast from the front that I can't keep my eyes open." She said taking another chug of ale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next