Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Klotho sat up and watched him try to stand. "I know we have to get out...but you can't walk on your own and I can't carry you far...we will have to wait..." She said reaching out for his arm.

---

"Haaa! Mmm...Emeka..." He braced the side of the pool with his hands and squeezed it to prevent himself from going crazy and fucking the back of her throat. He growled in his throat and grabbed her head with one hand but not firmly.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:30 pm

"I ca....can walk." he said growling, he was refusing to look weak even when he was exhausted, pushing through numbing pain.

--

"MmmM! mmMmM!" she moaned and got sucking on his cock more eagerly, she groaned bit feeling him bucking into her throat, looking up at him with a naughty glint in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 12:04 am

"Stubborn to the end..." She growled back and stood up walking behind him slowly prepared to catch him if necessary. She hoped his shadow agent made it to the base quickly and reinforcements would be there to help them soon.

---

He put his other hand on her head and squeezed his fingers into her short fluffy hair. She bobbed up and down on him and his hips started to move into her mouth. "Ahhh haaa!" He groaned a little louder and met her eyes. She looked like she had something quite naughty in mind. "E-Emeka...hhaaa" He was getting close so quickly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 12:24 am

The shade had INDEED reach the other and they were getting on the Ebony heart as a sneak mission to collect their boss and Klotho.

---

She groaned and could feel he was getting close, she pulled back and got stroking him fast, "Cum on my face!" she panted, stroking him to get him to spunk all over her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 11:08 pm

Once they escaped the cold room, they slowly made their way to the beach. Feeling the sun on her skin helped restore some of her strength. They found a small hidden port near the south end of the island. "There is a port up ahead..." She said

Adonis was happy to oblige and placed his hand over hers making it to at a speed which made him cum immediately shooting his hot jizz all over her face. "FUUUUUUAHHH!!" He bucked his hips and held his cock in place watching with delight.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 7:57 am

Jori grunted in pain still as Klotho helped steady him on his feet. The shade came back and pointed out to the water, and in the distance, the Ebony-Heart appeared, arriving to rescue their leader and Klotho.

---

She gasped, when his hot seed hit her skin but she didn't care, she was all horny and turned on at this time, nothing else mattered. She licked a the corner of her mouth where a bit of his cum landed and tasted him, "Mmmmmm...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 5:23 pm

Klotho sighed with relief when she saw the small ship in the diatance. "Thank goodness..." She said and started walking toward the dock helping Jori along the way.

---

Adonis smirked watching her lick his seed from her lips. It made him rock hard once again. "That was most enjoyable my pet...but this is FAR from over." He gripped her by the shoulders, easily forcing her out of the water and onto the rock floor. He mounted her from behind and held her firmly so she couldn't escape. "My cock is ready for you, my pet." He held her roughly by her chin and moved his fingers over her drenched folds to tease her and make her tremble.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 5:43 pm

"We need to be quick...they'll know soon." he said, slumped down to the sand, finding it hard to keep standing. The ship still had to dock before they could collect them.

---

Emeka gasped when he pulled her from the water, the air chilling her body a bit. She felt him get her into his wanted position, 'Dominant Prat.' she thought, but she let him have his way....for now.

"Ah..." she gasp when his fingers got teasing her again, "Ahhhh!don't tease me more!" she groaned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 6:22 pm

Klotho stayed standing so the crew could see them. She looked at her hands and saw that the color had finally returned to her finger tips and she could feel them again. "It feels like the ice magic is gone..." She said

---

"Why not? You make the most arousing moans when I tease you." He said as he pushed his three fingers deep inside her deep and fast without warning.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 8:05 pm

"The sun is helping......and my magic." eh said, he was sweating, his body was stressing like NEVER before.

---

"OH FUCK!!!" she squealed and he body writhed and bucked against him, her body going insane, "N-No!!" she squealed.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 8:34 pm

Klotho looked down at him and could tell he was still suffering. She knelt down beside him and felt the sweat on his body. "Jori..." She touched his cheek with the back of her hand. "You're burning up." She looked back at the ship seeing it was still pretty far off. She growled and wished they would hurry up. She wasn't sure what was going to happen to Jori if he was left untreated.

---

Adonis snickered and kept her face firmly in place so he could see her blushing face and twisted aroused expression. "Yes...that's it my dear...I want you to drench my hand. Make yourself ready for my cock!" He moved his fingers faster wanting her to cum quickly. He was getting rather impatient and wanted to already be fucking her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 9:06 pm

"I've...." he chuckled weakly, "not been like this since i ...joined th-...that fuckin...cult...." he was still making it so casual in his state.

---

"AHHH!! OHH FCUUUCKKK!!" she was getting wetter by the second, "OHH GAWDSSSSS!!" she gasped and shuddered, making small orgasm, not yet to that BIG one.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 9:35 pm

"You need to cool yourself down. Go sit in the water." She told him.

---

Adonis removed his fingers from her and looked at the thick juices coating them. He held his hand in front of Emeka's face showing off his handy work. "I think you are ready now...don't you think so too my dear?" He further mounted her and twisted her nipple with his wet finger and nibbled on her ear. His cock moved over her folds teasing her entrance. "I can't wait to fuck your tight pussy, Emeka. You are quite a rigid and proud woman, and yet you let me defile you so easily." He whispered into her ear still nibbling on it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 9:41 pm

"I can barely.... move right... now." he said, flinching in pain. The ship was getting closer, but still not fast enough.

---

Her face flushed form his teasings, she looked at his wet fingers and panted, "Ah....please....just...." she gasped feeling his hard shaft rubbing along her pussy lips, "AHhhh! SH-SHut up!" eh growled at him but gasped in pleasure again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 9:55 pm

Luckily the spot they were sitting in was in a shaded area so he was out of the hot sun. "Ok, hold on a second." She went down to the waters edge and took off on of her arm coverings and soaked it in cold water. "This should help a little." She held the soaked material to his forehead and cheeks, cleaning off the sweat and cooling his face down a bit.

---

"You are in NO position to be making demands, my dear." He suddenly pushed into her going as deep as her wet pussy would take him. "Haaa! Wow...your cunt is so tight! It is squeezing me so tightly..." He pulled out slowly and pushed in her again just as deep as the first time.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 10:02 pm

It almost looked like steam was coming off him when the wet cloth touched his skin and he let out a sigh of slight relief, "Awwwwwww ffuuckkk...." he groaned.

---

He mouth hung open as he pushed into her, he was bigger than she anticipated, "OH gawd fuck!!!!" she squealed a bit, "holy fuck!!" he yelped a little feeling him reach so deep and to thrust at that deep made her tighten around him more, she hadn't fucked for so long it felt different than she remembered. "OHH fuuckkkk!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 11:14 pm

"I hope there is ice water on the ship. Otherwise you are going to melt into a puddle at this rate." She took of her other arm band and got it wet as well. She gave one to him to use on his face and she used the other to dampen his chest and shoulders.

---

Adonis got moving at a fast pace wanting to nut in her and feel her cum all over his cock. "Take this cock! Feel it deep inside you?" He asked her and smacked her ass hard as he fucked her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 11:23 pm

I'll...live...my...body is...stressed...." he said and he fainted.

--

"OHH FUCK!! NNNGGHHH!!" she screamed a bit, but tried to keep herself in control, but it was proving useless. "OHH GAWD ABOVE FUCK MEEE!!" she gave up, squealing in delight. "OH FUCK ME YES!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 11:39 pm

Klotho shook her head and took the cold cloth from his limp hand. "Idiot...using the last of your strength like that." She sat down behind him and lifted his head off the sand and laid it in her lap. She put the cloth on his forehead and wrung the water from the other over his chest. She sat with his head in her lap until his men docked the boat and made it to them.

---

"Finally giving in are we?" He wrapped his hand around her throat and held her in place. His other hand snaked around her stomach and held her close. He fucked her wildly, their skin smacking over and over, stinging from the water that covered their bodies. "MMM EMEKA!! YOU'VE SUCH A TIGHT PUSSY...IT FEELS SO GOOD!" He licked her back and growled like a hungry animal.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 11:44 pm

The ship FINALLY reach the little dock and his men climbed down the rope ladder, "There you two are!" said Frank, "Oh fuck, the boss looks terrible!" they had nevr seen him in such a state.

---

"AHh!! OH FUCK!!! OH FUCK IT FEELS GOOD!!! OH SOOOOO GOOODD!!!" she screamed the last couple words as he got more wild, "OHH ffuuuuckkkk!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 11:58 pm

"Take him back to the ship. I will tend to his fever. Just focus on getting us back to the base as quickly as possible." She said to Frank. She stood up feeling a little shaky herself. "Quickly!" She snapped at the men to hurry up before Adonis and Emeka realized they were gone.

---

He kept up his fast pace and started to place love marks all over her upper back and the back of her neck. He suckled and bit her smooth skin tasting her and leaving dark bruises all over her. "YESS!! HAA YOU'RE SQUEEZING ME SO TIGHT!! AHHHH!" The feeling of her vice grip around his cock made him move that much faster. Her tits were bouncing around and he gripped her neck tighter. He growled and huffed feeling himself getting closer to that sweet release. "YESSS! YOUR PUSSY IS TRYING TO SUCK THE CUM FROM ME!!! I'M GONNA FILL YOU UP EMEKA!!" He felt his cock twitching and getting harder. He was so achingly close!
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:04 am

"Yes ma'am!" they all said and they all picked him up and went on to get him on board. They got him wrapped in clothe and the carefully heaved him up with ropes. As they were doing so, one of Emeka's spies spotted them and he raced off to go tell her and Adonis.

--

"AHHH! No! OH FUCKKK!!!" as much as she tried to deny it all, she wa enjoying this fuck WAY too much. "OH GAWD! I"M GETTING CLSOE!!!!" she squealed, She gasped hearing he was close, "NO! DON'T CUM IN ME!!!" she begged but moaned, the pleasure overriding her mind.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:36 am

Once they were on board, they prepared to set sail immediately. The men took Jori to the captains quarters and laid him down on the bed. He was still out cold and was in pretty bad shape. "Frank, sail us back and I will stay here with Jori. I will make sure he is alright. Let me know when we are close to base. Understood?" She said in a no nonsense voice.

---

"TOO LATE!!!" He growled and grit his teeth feeling a sudden rush. He made one final thrust and settled deep inside her as he came hard, filling her completely. "AHHHH FUUUU!" He gripped her tight and reached around to stroke her clit wanting her to cum. "Your turn my pet, coat my cock in your sweet juices!!" He commanded.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 12:41 am

"Yes Ma'am." eh said as he shade dup to helm to steer and the boat got sailing. Jori was out cold and was very high in a fever.

--

Her eyes widened and her body shuddered, "OOHHHHHH FUUUCKKK!! NNNNoO!" she gasped but her eyes rolled back when Adonis got rubbing her clit, "OHHH FUUUCKKKK!" she was drooling from the mouth a little her eyes totally in the back of her head as her body bucked as she came and hard.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 1:39 am

Klotho prepared a bucket of ice water and got pleny of cloths. His body was covered in sweat and his skin was so hot to the touch. She sat beside him in the bed and kept replacing the cold cloth on his forehead and using the cold water over his body.

---

Adonis growled and licked at her neck, "YEEEEES!! Squeeze me tight Emeka!! Coat my cock with your cum and mix yours with mine." His fingers didn't stop moving over her clit. He moved inside her while pinching her clit making her orgasm go on and on until she couldn't stand it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next