Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragons Den Original

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dragons Den Original - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:05 pm

Erebus blinked but growled louder as it stung badly. He whimpered a little bit, but barely audible. He looked at her, "Was he like a demon?" He asked but held onto the bed as he looked at her.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:05 pm

She shook her head, "He was a vampire. A rogue who left his clan and came to my home to find adventure. I was called to kill him when he was feeding on livestock, but when he and I got into a stale-mate he backed off and every now and then we saw each other. So I came up with the idea to work as a team. He could get into places I couldn't."

Kira looked at him, "Brace yourself." she stuck the needle through his flesh, starting to sew him up.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus winced as he watched her work, "You love this said vampire?" he asked curiously feeling a little angry and jealous, but refused to let it show.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

"Not until the end." she said sadly, continuing her work on his leg, she dabbed the blood with a clean cloth. "He confessed to me...before he gave his life for me."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:06 pm

Erebus wanted to gag but refrained from doing so. He looked at her, "Thank you." he said as he got up and started to limp away from her tired of being around her, "Now leave me to my peace." he growled as he glared at her as he limp to the window. He looked down and noticed that the sun was setting differently he narrowed his eyes as he realized what time of the day and year it was, "f-fuck..." he said as he looked down. He needed to be lock in his room for a good month or so. It was mating season for his demon kind. And during this time it was impossible for any female to be free. But he refused to touch Kira. He couldn't bring himself to do it.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:06 pm

Kira finished stitching and collected her equipment. "You're welcome. Just try not to run for a little bit." she suggested as she left, closing the door.

She stripped down and finally got to have her bath. She wanted to get rid of the green blood on her hands. Plus, she smelt like sweat.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus locked himself in his room and kept himself in. He groaned as he decided to go to sleep for the next few days. Hoping that things will mello it, "if she wants to leave. She can, but she better not try and come into this room for the next few days..." he muttered as he closed his eyes to try and sleep through it.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Kira was first awake. She was brushing her hair, unfortunately, was back in the red wine dress. She had to wash her clothes and let them dry. She muttered about being in a dress, again, and finished brushing her hair.

She left the room. She decided to take a look about, since she was going to live here, she decided to get herself familiar with the place.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus growls could be herd through out the entire castle as he was much LARGER then previous A good 18 feet tall now. His horns have gotten larger and his body was a few times much muscular. In heat his eyes turns black and when seeing an creature. He takes them as his own. HOWEVER he refuses to come out till he is completely over this. Legend says however when demon doesn't find a mate during this time they have a scent that any female can recognise and make them almost irresistible. In this Form he has had many offers, but in order for him to Keep Kira around, he had to wait it out.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Kira felt that cold shiver run down her spine.

"I haven't seen Erebus all day. So what's-" she heard growls and froze.

It sounded like Erebus was pissed off again, but it also sounded like he was in agony. She hadn't heard him call her all day.

"What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:07 pm

Erebus stayed in bed as he was horny beyond belief, "m-must stay in room..."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:07 pm

Kira walked by his room, but didn't enter. She peeked through the keyhole and could see Erebus tossing and turning in his bed.

"What's wrong with him?" she wonder should she ask, but he sounded really pissed, "Maybe I'll check on him later." She went on her way.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus smelled Kira's scent as he suddenly felt himself loosing control, "K-Kira! G-Go to town and get food! And cook something for yourself!" He demanded as he slowly got out of the bed and went to the window to get some fresh air and to clear his head.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She heard him, "Umm...alright." she went to grab her things from her room. She really didn't want to go out in public in a dress, but her normal clothes were still drying.

she grabbed her pouch and her money sack, then headed to the door. 'He trusts me enough to go out to town? After yesterday? Man, I'll never understand his bi-polar personality.' she headed to the exit.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus sensitive hearing herd her leave the palace as he growled in pain as he runs off to the demon world to satisfies his craving. He finds the gates of hell as he enters and noticed a few female demons waiting for him

"Erebus... darling. long time no see." A succubus demon said as she noticed that he was in heat, "well well... looks like you and I will have some fun." She said as she tried to pull him away.

Erebus glared as his dark eyes became cold. "Sorry. I'm here on official business." He said as he continued on his way to find his old friend, who took a human and for some reason is in love with her. He can smell the scent of all the female demons, but the one that always catches his attention was Kira's. The lavender sweetness just makes it hard for him to resist.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Kira went to the other side of the mountain, for one there were more people and two, she wasn't recognised.

She walked through the market place, looking at all the good looking produce. She always had a fair bit of money on her from previous assignments, she she was able to by quit a bit. Plus her pouch could withstand a lot too.

She bought a few vegetables, fruit and she even spotted a rarity, CHOCOLATE! ANd Cooking Chocolate at that. She couldn't resist, she bought three large blocks and smiled, "Oh how I've MISSED you!" she chuckled as she started her journey back to the mountain.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus returned as he groaned feeling his heat getting lower. He blinked as he noticed that he wasn't too back. He was back to his normal height of 10 foot. He discussed with his dear friend about Humans, and how demons MUST be gentle with them. However, if they let you. They enjoy having it rough. He shivered as he remember that comment as he thought about it, then remember other advice. He decided to go and get a present. He did some shopping before he left the hell and bought her a dagger that fit perfectly into her palm. Small enough to hide from plain eyes view, however sharp enough to kill in the first blow. Not demons of course. He returned and looked around as he noticed she still hasn't returned but could smell her scent and that she was own her way back.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:08 pm

Kira had a skip in her step, she felt happier for finding chocolate. SHe brought out one of the blocks and inhaled the rich cocoa scent, "Yum!" then she thought something, "I wonder if Erebus has ever tasted chocolate?" she never saw it served.

"I need to cook with this. I miss cooking." she sighed with a smile, she was almost there.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:08 pm

Erebus was waiting in the living area as he was surprised that she even came back. "Such an off woman." He said as he looked at the dagger and hopped she would like it. He smelled her scent getting closer as he looked up and saw her, "What did you get?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

SHe froze. She remembered she had the damn dress on, but it was too late now.

'Act normal!' she told herself, "I-Uhh, got mainly the basics. Vegetables, fruit and what I think is the best of all, CHOCOLATE." she showed the blocks.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus blinks at the brown looking blocks. He then saw the dress and then walked over to her and handed her a dagger, "I had it made for you..." he said, "And the dress looks good on you." he said as he decided to walk away and leave it at that, not wanting to piss her off. HUman women were scary as shit to him
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

'HUH?! He complimented me?!' he perked an eyebrow at him, as he walked away. She couldn't help a blush on her cheeks. She shook her head and headed to the kitchen. SHe looked at the dagger he had given her, it was light, but sharp, she smiled.

Luckily, she still had the little cook book her aunt gave her before she left home. "just incase she says." she chuckled at her aunts words. She looked through the pages and found a simple recipe for chocolate truffles.

Smells of sugar and chocolate floated from the kitchen and into the hallway.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus could smell the chocolate as he thought about something as he went in to the kitchen, "You said that i can have my way with you correct?" he asked with a devilish smirk on his face as he came up behind her and looked to see what she was making.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Kira paused and turned around to see him. SHe blushed and turned back to mixing the melted chocolate. SHe added the mixture in a bowl, which had crushed biscuits in it already and stirred into one another.

She already made a dozen of the little round truffles and she was letting them cool down.

Her eyes turned hooded and she glanced over her shoulder, "I-It was part of the d-deal." she spoke quietly. She gasped when he was right behind her.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:09 pm

Erebus nodded, "Can you bring a couple of these to my bed chambers and relax with me in the hot springs. I won't do anything, I just want company." he said as he looked at a Truffle and quickly took one and started to eat it. His eyes went wide at the delicious. he looked at her and nodded to carry on. "please meet me in the hot springs in half an hour." he said softly as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons Den Original
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Dragon's Den-
Jump to: