Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragons Den Original

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dragons Den Original - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:01 pm

Then without him even blinking, Kira leapt at him and pushed him down by the shoulders, pinning him to the ground, with her gun aimed in the centre of his forehead.

"Move and I'll blow your head out." she warning was calm as death, "These bullets are filled with HOLY FRICKEN' WATER." she pushed into his flesh.

"Remember my deal, that I didn't bother to tell you? Well guess what, here it is. I will give MYSELF to you in exchange for the other captives. I will NOT try to run away again, I will NOT try to kill you and..." she felt sick, "I'll let you have your way with me."

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:01 pm

Erebus looked at her as he smirked not interested, "Go ahead..." he said, "While you were knocked out those other women were free from my harms way. I decided I rather just keep you then all those wenches anyway. However." he smirked, "I don't want you. So go ahead and shoot." he challenged.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She looked him and leaned right into his face, powder blue staring down fire, "LOOK me in the eye and say that." she dared him.

"I had a feeling you were up to something, I couldn't hear any screams. I am meaning for RIGHT NOW! I will do as you wish...." she kept her hand on the trigged and his head. To reach for the zipper of her suit and pull it down, showing a glimpse of her breasts. She stomped at her belly button and glared at him.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus snickered as he looked at her deep within her blue eyes, "I.... Don't... Want... You!" he said as he pushed her off with easy as he glared at her, "Now get out of here I never want to see your ugly face again." he said as he started to enter his castle. Ignoring that happily feeling in his stomach going away along with was was left with his pride.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Kira sighed, 'I need to convince him. I'm NOT letting others get killed because of me.' Kira zipped her suit back up. Stood up and glared and shot at his leg, TWICE!
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus gasped as he winced and fell to the ground Roaring as he glared at her. He hissed in pain as she green blood started to flow out of him as he glared, "THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM WENCH!" he glared at he winced and suddenly lost his temper as he quickly grabbed her by her neck as he started to slowly strangle her and held her over the cliff as he laugh, "I'll teach you to never mess with the Dark Lord!" He growled as his eyes were slowly started to turn black growled and glared at the girl but still lets her able to breath, just a little bit.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Kira gasped for breath. She clawed at his grip, trying to speak,

"I-Ira!" she could speak properly.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus growled as he threw her on the ground. His large claws trapping her into the ground as he glared, "TALK!" He said, slowly loosing his patiences and his control.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:02 pm

SHe coughed and gasped, getting her breath back.

She looked at him and took a deep breath, "My NAME is Kira!" she felt like she was going to faint again. But she shook her head of the dizziness.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:02 pm

Erebus froze as he looked at her and let go as he glared down at her. His black eyes slowly turning red. He glared at he got up. Limping away from her, "You'll stay.... if I promise never to hurt the towns people again?" he asked reminding her of the deal.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She sat up, still coughing. "Yes...I give my word as a huntress." she stood up, walking to grab the rest of he things off the dirt road.

She looked at him and the wound on his leg, she gave another little cough and walked up to him. "I'll patch you up." she walked back into his home.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus looked at her as he stood up and headed into the castle as he closed the doors behind him. Many thought running into his head, 'Why didn't I kill her when i had the chance! She would be out of my hair and I would never have to deal with her ever again! Whats wrong with me!' his inner demon growled as he looked at her and they went to his own chambers and into the restroom of the hot springs, "I can patch myself up... Leave!" he growled as he limped over to the hot springs and let his foot soak into the hot springs as he hissed and roared in pain but bared with it, as the water slowly started to sooth the pain.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She sighed, "Fine, get Holy water on your hands." she headed back to her room. "Call if you change your mind." she shouted from the hallway.

She entered her room and placed her equipment behind the behind the bed. And went to to bathe herself.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus growled as he realised he couldn't touch his wound as he didn't want to burn his pride because of he refused to ask for help. He mumbled as he shouted, "Kira! Get in here you wench!" He called as he was blushing and embarrassed as hell.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:03 pm

She was just about to take her clothes of when she heard, "KIRA! GEt in here you wench!" she rolled her eyes, She pulled out a small rectangled box from her pouch, 'I swear, he has to come up with a different insult.' she went to his room.

She entered and snatched a towel off from a chair and casually strolled over to him. She handed him the towel. "Modesty, if you please?" she said not looking at him while he was naked.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:03 pm

Erebus glared at her as he wrapped the towel around his waist looked down at her, "I don't need to come up with a different insult by the way." he glared as he took a seat and waited for her as he looked away refusing to look at her and letting his pride get worse. he got a quick glance at her as he shifted his eyes away from her, "And besides..." He muttered. "Why the hell should I be modest... my Domain." he growled.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

SHe ignored his remark about him reading her mind, AGAIN.

"Please be quiet and let me get the damn bullet out." she knelt beside his injured leg and opened the rectangled box to show doctors implements. Stitching, scalpel, long tweezers, injections and scissors.

She got the stitching needle and thread out, along with the long tweezers. She got the needle and tweezers and walked over to the hot spring and held them in the water to sterilise them.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus glared at her but did what she said and kept quiet. As he waited patiently.

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She came back to his side and laid the equipment on a smaller towel she brought with her. Without a thought she gently grabbed his leg and inspected the wound. The bullet didn't go all the way through, she couldn't help but smirk.

Knowing they were meant to get lodged into the victim.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Erebus looked at her but still remained quiet as he glared. But her beauty did caught his attention, "Did you ever have someone back home?" he asked quickly while he watched her inspect his wound. He hissed as he tried to move away but he couldn't. Deep down he was just a bit softy at heart.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

She looked at him. Sighed, "Yes... I did once." she grabbed the tweezers, "Ok, you might want to grab something. The bullet is suck in muscle and will have to be pulled out."

Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:04 pm

Erebus hissed as he roared, as he held onto the sheets as he looked at her. "W-what happened?" He asked genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:04 pm

SHe dug a little deeper and she could feel the bullet and with a swift pull, she got the sucker out!

"That's done." she got some of the spring water in her hands, "His name was Samson. He did undercover snitch work for me on many missions. He was a major flirt and an idiot....but he always found a way to make me smile." she came back and poured the warm water into the wound.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:05 pm

Erebus hissed as he growled as he tried to pull his leg away. He glared at her as he wasn't sure how he should feel. Being a demon he was never once loved, or been loved. He refused to say anything more then "he's just a worthless human."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:05 pm

She held onto his leg, "Hey, its going to sting. So try to calm down." she said gently as she got one of the syringes. But it wasn't one with a needle, it had a thin tube on it instead. SHe inserted it in and sucked out the water and holy water and squirted onto the the little towel.

SHe did it once more and grabbed the stitching needle and thread. She smirked at his comment, "You'd be wrong." she licked the end of the thread to fit through the needle. "He wasn't worthless...and he wasn't human." tied the thread.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons Den Original
Page 4 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Dragon's Den-
Jump to: