Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Jori X Klotho - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 3:08 pm

Klotho was wrapping herself in a silk robe when Frank knocked on the door. She looked over her shoulder and saw Frank come in. "No, I'm fine. Thank you Frank. Get some rest. We both need it after what happened today."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 6:50 pm

He blushed a little and cleared his throat, "Um yes! As long as you are well...if...you need anything, just call." he said, "Good night." he said, heading out to leave.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 9:40 pm

"One moment Frank." She said and walked over to him. "There is something about you that really fascinates me..." She stood behind him, very closely. "You are so awkward to the point of fearing me...and yet when you were fucking me the other night...you were nearly as dominate and crazy as Jori..." She said speaking directly in his ear, her breath easily tickling his neck.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 9:53 pm

He swallowed, "......well...its....out of habit i would guess....I've not seeked for anything really since I am keeping others in line....so I guess....out of practise." he shrugged but shuddered feeling her breath on his skin. ".....I ....guess its one of the those...split personalities I guess." he chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:22 pm

Klotho chuckled at his answer, "Jori's ways are rubbing off on you." She said and took a step back. "Get some sleep, Frank. I'll see you in the morning." She said with a slight smile, walking over to the bed.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:36 pm

"His ways have been my ways since we were kids." he heckled sheepishly. "Sleep well Klotho." he said leaving the room.

A month later...

Jori had finally returned with more 'cargo' to get processed for the market. The ship set to their island port and once tied off and the plank planted down, jodi walked off the Ravager. Frank was waiting there for him, "Welcome back." he grinned, "Indeed Frankie." sniggered Jori.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:55 pm

A month had passed and Jori had sent a letter to Frank letting him know that he would be arriving back at the island soon. That time finally came and Klotho was excited to see him, but also nervous considering what happened while he was away. She hoped he wouldn't sense the magic she used to keep Adonis alive. The mark was still beneath her skin, but not visible to the naked eye. She had also changed quite a bit physically in the time that he had been away.

Klotho walked up to the dock soon after. She was finishing up some work of her own. "Welcome home." She said with her signature smirk that he loved.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 11:01 pm

He smirked seeing his lover and walked over to her, getting an arm around her waist, pulling her to to him, kissing her right on the lips with a huge note of passion behind it. Frank looked away and chuckled a little. "All has been silent on the port bow Cap'n." he told Jori, "Good to hear. How about you my beauty?" he smirked, playing with her hair a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 11:31 pm

Klotho's smirk turned into a smile when he approached her and did not hesitate to pull her close and kissed her. She took his cheeks in her hands and kissed him with equal passion not caring that Frank was right there. She tasted his lips a bit longer than usual, missing his unique flavor. "I'm fine. More so now that you're back." She couldn't help but kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:01 am

"MMmM!" he sniggered a little as he tasted her lips and tongue, wanting to get her taste back to him as well, "Mmmmm Miss me did you?" he smirked, already knowing the answer to that. "Come along my Sweet, best give me the updates from yourself. Frank, get the cargo to the pens." he ordered, "Yes SIR!" he said and go the meant o work.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:39 am

Klotho chuckled as their lips parted, "You know I did." She smirked and put her arm around his waist as they walked together back toward the house. "Why do I have a feeling that business is the last thing on your mind right now?" She said once they were alone.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:49 am

He chuckled, "Been a month without you my venomous beauty......." he said, "Can you blame me?" he touched her belly, "...Getting bigger huh you two?" he said talking to the babies.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 6:28 pm

"Not at all..." She chuckled and kissed his cheek. She looked down when he touched her belly and started to talk to their unborn children. "They are growing so fast...they've started moving now too." She said and covered his hand with hers.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:00 pm

"Getting feisty are they?" he sniggered, "Knowing our personalities i'm not surprised." he stretched his arms and back, "So what has happened since I've been gone?" he asked her, making sure all was smooth when he left.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:38 pm

"Very fiesty. They get especially excited when I eat fruit." She chuckled and kept walking with him toward the house. "It has been surprisingly quiet. Boring almost." She said, squeezing her marked fist tight. "It's good to have things back to normal again now that you're here. But Frank was a big help." She snickered.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:02 pm

"it just means they have good taste." he snickered. "I bet he has." he smirked, "Forgive the boring time I was gone then my sweet." he got his boots off, "Care to join me for a bath?" he held his hand out to her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:24 pm

"I'd love to, my crazy voodoo man." She took his hand and kissed his lips again. "I'm sure you will find a way to make it up to me." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:36 pm

"Ohhh yes." he smirked and undid his pants letting them fall to the floor, leading her to the bath with him FULLY naked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:56 pm

"Mmm, I've missed seeing you fully naked in front of me." She took his hand and followed him to the bath. She still had her clothes on, but she knew they wouldn't last much longer.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 10:02 pm

They went on to the next room of the house which held the bathing room, made to look like the spring they used to bathe in back at the old base. He smirked, "Frank not walking around nude for ya?" he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 11:59 pm

Once inside the bathing room, she started to take her clothes off. "No, Frank is a bit shy. I teased him a bit for it." She chuckled. "But he is almost as twisted as you are behind closed doors."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:07 am

"Oh I knew that." he smirked, "Which was why I was fine with him doing that with you." he kiss dat her neck.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:15 am

"He was wonderful, but I am happy to be in your arms once again. Mmm!" She physically shuddered from his kisses, obviously more sensitive to his touch.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:30 am

He turned her around so her back against his chest and he got licking at her neck and groped her tits.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 1:09 am

"AhhhAAAHHH! I'm crumbling from your touch already!" She felt her knees begin to shake and her pussy started to drip. "MMMMM! Oh fuuuck!!" Her hand reached down behind her to feel around for his cock. She easily found it poking into her back. He was stiff and leaking pre cum already. "Oh fuck you're so hard...I can't wait to have this in my hungry pussy! It's missed you too." She moaned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next