Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jori X Klotho

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Jori X Klotho - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 1:20 am

He rolled her nipples between his diners as he growled a little feeling her teasing his cock, "Oh he'll be in your gash soon enough." he grinned, "Aww fuck..... You teasing little widow." he then got his cock from her hands and got it against her pussy an got thrusting against it, rubbing along her lips and clit.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 1:27 am

"AHHHHAAAA J-JORI!!" His cock easily slid over her wet gash. It was dripping just from the slight teasing. "AHHH FUCK!!" She physically shuddered in his grasp and could barely keep herself standing. "Ahhhh! MMmm N-Not so fast! You'll make me cum! AHHH!"
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 1:50 am

"And that would be so bad? Hmmm?" he smirked, still keeping it up. He reached over to the curtain that gets pulled for the bathing room, and got the rope and tied her hands behind her back, "I'm in a VERY eager mood my sweet."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 4:04 pm

"I....n-noticed...AHHHH!" Her legs were shaking and she kept them spread open for Jori so his cock could continue to tease her. "MMMMM!! I-I CANT....HOLD IT....ANYMORE!! MY PUSSY IS SO HOT AHHHHHHAAAA!" With one final scream, she started to cum. Her juices spilling all over Jori's cock and down between her thighs.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 6:56 pm

"Awww yes!" he smirked, "You cam from just me rubbing your pussy." he then bent her at the waist while supporting her at her bound hands, as he then thrusted into her pussy without saying a word, "MMM yes! Aww fuck I missed this pussy around my cock!" he got thrusting into her, making deep and long movements. Smacking against her ass, making the slapping noise to each time they collided.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 8:50 pm

"Mmm-mmmm-ahhhh..." Her shaky wet legs were barely keeping her up. "It-its been so long...and m-my pregnant pussy is so sensitive...I can't help -AHHHHHHH!" He forced himself in suddenly and immediately started to fuck her. "MMMMM! Oh I missed your cock my love! AHHHH!!" She listened to the sound of their slapping flesh and could feel her pussy dripping making a small wet spot between her feet. "OHHH!! SO GOOOOD!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 9:02 pm

"OH FUCK!! MMMMM YES! YOU TIGHT SLUT!" he sniggered, "YES! My cock was craving your pussy to squeeze it in delight!" he smacked her ass, "YES!" he got thrusting faster into her, the sound of flesh smacking flesh echoed in their ears.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 6:46 pm

"J-Jori AHHHHH!" She yelped when he started smacking her ass while fucking her. She hoped that soon enough, he would be fucking here there next. Her body shook and jumped from the impact of his hand against her now rosy cheeks. Things escalated so fast that they hadn't even gotten in the bath yet. She couldn't help but tug on her restraints wanting to be free so she could press her body against him. She missed feeling his skin against hers as he fucked her brutally after being apart for so long.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 6:53 pm

"AWW FUCK YES!" He growled, "Feeling you tighten already? You're really sensitive now aren't you?!" he smirked. he smacked her ass, "Yes! LOVE that jiggle of your round ass, MMMM I'll be visiting there soon enough!!!" he got his free hand and got rubbing at her asshole as he thrusted mercilessly into her pussy fast and deep.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 7:21 pm

"AHHHHH! OH FUCK!!! NO AHHHH!!" His teasing combined with his deep thrusts were making her go crazy. "AHHHHIMCUMMINGAGAIN!!! AHHHHH!" Her insides clamped down even tighter on him and her juices surrounded his cock as he moved in and out of her. Teasing her rear entrance made her lose all control. She was overwhelmed by tremors and her body shook again. "F-fuck...it feels too good...my body is in ecstasy..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 7:29 pm

He felt her squirting around his cock and smirked, pulling out of her and then pushed right into her ass, "Aww yes slid in with such ease!" he got made single hard thrusts into her in the beginning to get it started.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 8:00 pm

Once he pulled out, their juices slowly leaked out of her. Without warning, he was forcing himself into her ass and making her scream. Frank was sure to keep both holes nice and loose while Jori was away. "AHHHHH!! D-Don't do it so suddenly like that! It's fitted to Frank's cock while you were away...and you're bigger than he is..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 8:11 pm

HE smirked, "Which is why I'm making sure to remind your asshole which cock it REALLY wants." he smirked, he leaned right over her, pressing her against the wall and pushed into her deep.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 8:45 pm

Klotho braced herself against the wall, her shoulders and milky breasts being pushed against the cold stone as she felt her insides stretching around him. "AHHHHAAA AHH! MMM...you it wants YOU!!" She screamed out spreading her legs open more for him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 8:53 pm

"YES! It does My sweet!" he licked behind her ear and got making rapid thrusts into her ass, "AWWW YES SUCH A TIGHT ASS!" she smacked her ass a little.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 9:37 pm

With each thrust he made, her pussy splashed leaking more and more the deeper he connected. Her body was trembling and shaking. "MMMM!! AHHHH! Harder!! Smack me harder!!!" She begged, looking back at him over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 9:47 pm

He smirked and got smacking her again, the sound echoing in the room and their ears, "Let me hear you Klotho! Let me hear you squeal!!" he smirked, "OH YES!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 11:37 am

"AHHH! AHH! AHHHAAA!" She moaned and screamed with each smack to her now rosey ass cheeks. "AHHH! YES!! IT HURTS SO GOOD!!" The sting from his slaps brought an added pleasure to his ass fucking. She could feel the sting and burning which made her even hotter. "F-FUUUUUCK!! I THINK IM GONNA CUM AGAIN!! OH FUCK AAAAHHAAAAA!" Her pussy was already drenched. It missed Jori greatly and was more than happy to have him back.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 5:12 pm

Her moans of pleasure got him harder inside her and he got going rapid fire into her, "AWW FUCK I'M GONNA BLOW!!! GONNA FILL YOUR TIGHT ASS UP WITH MY HOT CUM!!" he smirked, He smacked her ass again and with a final deep thrust, he came inside her, "AWWWWWWFFFFUUUCCKKK!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 5:30 pm

"F-FUCK!! I AHHH HAA I FEEL YOU GETTING HARDER INSIDE ME!! YOU'RE SPREADING ME OPEN EVEN MORE!! AHHHHHAAAA!! ITS...GONNA MAKE ME....CUUUUUUUUMAAAAHH!!" She felt the release just as Jori blew his hot load in her ass. She was gushing again, soaking the floor and the inside of her legs. She froze in place, her body trembling as they both rode out their intense dual orgasm.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 5:42 pm

"AWWWWWWFFFFFF....uuuuuckkk!" he panted heavily. He then got her untied and got her into the bath with him, he sat down on the shallow step in the bath, "Get that ass riding me My Venomous Beauty." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 9:57 pm

Klotho took a few seconds to let the warm water soak into her skin and revive her. She turned around and smirked back at him. "As you wish..." She waded over to him and straddled him, sitting over his lap. She reached her hand behind her to stroke his cock with her hand before starting to guide him into her twitching ass hole. Once his head was in, she slowly lowered herself down on him. "Ahhhhaaaa! It's going in so easily...AHHH!" She lowered herself down until he was all the way in and leaned in to kiss his lips hungrily.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 10:05 pm

"Ahhe fuck, Your ass remembers now." he smirked as she got riding him, "Aww fuck! MMM YES!" he kissed her back, his tongue wrestling hers as he got the back of her head as eh put more passion into her his kiss, "MMmmMm!" he got hold of her fought with his teeth and bit at her lip lightly to tease her, "You Are still so fuck tight Even after I've given it a good ramming!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 10:12 pm

Klotho moved her hips slowly at first, moving up and down on his cock. Her ass quickly had adjusted to his size and molded to him easily. "MmmMMM!" She licked at his lips and held him close as their kiss became more passionate. She moaned feeling him bite her lip which made her shudder. She started to move faster, bouncing up and down on his cock. The extra weight from her pregnant belly made the collision more forceful, making him connect deeper. "AHHHHH! You're connecting so deep!!" She cried out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 10:19 pm

"AWW fuck! MMM Hitting the good spot am I?" he smirked, leaning back and his arms rested on the edge of the pool matching her ride his cock deeper into her ass, "MMM that sight of your tits bouncing before my eyes, such a wondrous sight." he sniggered, "Mmmm FUck you're getting tight again, about to cum so soon?" he smirked then smacked one of her tits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jori X Klotho   Jori X Klotho - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jori X Klotho
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next