Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragons Den Original

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Dragons Den Original - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:42 pm

Erebus groaned as he back was sore. He decided to check on Kira since he hasn't heard a peep from her.

He slwoly started to head to their bedroom. "Kira..." he called as he knocked. 'i at least learned...' he laughed to himself as he opened the door, "You awake?" he asked, "Do you want Breakfast?" he asked, but could smell salt, 'she's crying... why?' he wonder as he walked over to her, "Hey... Wake up." he stated as he pushed her to the side, "Women get your ass up." He grumbled. "I'm hungry." he stated
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:50 pm

She heard the door open and she pulled the blanket over her head. She stayed under the covers, still too ashamed to look at him. The Cameo pictures of her family were on the side table on her side, she had been looking at them all night....missing her family...her father and mother most of all.

".......I'm not hungry...." she said simply, staying under the covers, she didn't want him seeing her in her pathetic state.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Erebus glared as he pulled the blankets off the top of her head as he glared, "Women make me food, or so help me I'll take away all the chocolate you just bought!" he threaten, "And I'll it all myself!" He said as he was kidding about the eating part.

He noticed just how sad she looked. He blinked and noticed her staring at the picture with what looks to be her parents and her brother, "you can go home if you want..." he stated
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:04 pm

"THEN GO AND EAT IT! I DON'T CARE!" she said, but covered her face when he pulled the blanket off.

"........I said I would stay and I keep my word. I'm......fine....." she said, still no looking at him. "................I'm fine...." she got tearing up again, feeling so small right now. "I'm pathetic!"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:11 pm

Erebus was confused now. He took a seat as he looked at her. He patted her head as he shook his head, "No your not... stop being a baby and be the huntress you are... I have missions to give you." he stated with a glare, "I didn't mate with someone who is being pathetic because she thinks she pathetic. OI mated because I saw potential in you and something different. So what if you suck with the love shit... Big deal. So Am i! But I'm not going to stop trying to make you happy... That's what you humans females want... right? Happiness. Just... Stop crying. I don't do well with that stuff... at least you not in my dungeon, or having sex with me at your every waking moment." he growled as he looked at her, "And make my food." he said as he stomach started to grumble. He wasn't good with the sensitive stuff.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:18 pm

".....yes we want happiness....but security is another thing we like.....I keep thinking that Lilith will bring up SOMETHING That might....pull you away from me..." she confessed.

"And DON'T call me a baby! I BARELY get to cry!" she stood and face him, her eyes red and puffy from crying but now her face was angry. "I had to Stay strong for my brother, I had to stay strong as a hunter! I Had stay strong to carry my father's spirit!" she said, "You SEE! I NEVER get to express my wants! I NEVER get to express HOW I really feel! Because I'm always looking after others before my FUCKING self!!!" she said.

She panted letting it all out. She wiped her face with her arm, "...................You said I had a mission? When did you give hunting mission?" she asked, feeling better that she had vented.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:23 pm

Erebus patted her head, "A fear demon lords from last night have a few rogue demon issues. I told them my wife was an excellent huntress and that she'd be able to take care of them." He stated. "I figured I'd keep you busy rather than being cooped up in this palace. You get cabin fever." He stated.

"As for you.... I think it's okay for you to not have to stay strong for a little bit. You're human. Humans don't have the same mind set as a Demon... So cry. I don't care. But I'm just telling you I don't do well with it." he stated.

"As for the whore... She's only after power. She knows her time is short. After I mated with her its only a matter of time before mating marking she got wear off and she looses everything" He stated as he explained to her. "I'm not going anywhere... don't you think I've shown you that? Hell when I was on drugs she gave me I didn't just go to some whore house and have my way... No I actually waited a fucking week for you! Imagine having an erection like that for a fucking week!" He glared at her.

"I don't care if you want to vent, get angry, cry, or what, just... dont be so down and be fucking happy..." He said with a glare.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:28 pm

"................................Just be FUcking happy?" she snorted a little and chuckled, ".....I find that funny for some reason.". she giggled. but he was right, he didn't go off to some slut, he waited for her even when he was is a HUGE struggle. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

".........I'll discuss the missions after I've cleaned myself up. I feel and probably look like a mess. THEN I'll make breakfast." she said as she got off the end and went to the bathing chamber. ".......You coming?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:32 pm

Erebus stomach was growling, but he rolled his eyes as he walked over and started to lead her to the chambers, "I don't expect you to fall in love with me. We have an agreement... But I want you happy..." he finished as he god his robe off and started to head into the hot bath. He groaned as the warmth engulfed him, "Damn this feels nice... My back was killing me in that chair." He grunted as he looked over at her, "What?" He asked
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:38 pm

".....With humans love takes time....so i'm taking my time." she said to him, "I understand okay." she said as she undressed and slipped into the water she smiled as he got in. She smiled at him and looking him over.

"................" she waded over to him, "Just admiring you." she said leaning her hands on his knees.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 9:44 pm

Erebus raised a brow, "Well don't you're creeping me out." he stated as he started to get the water to his shoulders, "Not much to admire. " He said. "If you want to take on those missions, you need to start training... I need to you be able to take down level 10-15 demons." he stated as he looked at her. "I can contact Beuro and see if he can train you. He can do a better job more than I can." he stated.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 1:36 am

"Do you have a large open room i can make into a training room?" she asked as she sat next to him, for some reason she just felt like being close to him.

She reached for a bottle of bath oil, "Give me your back." she said, getting him to face away from him. She got some of the oil on his skin and got rubbing it into his shoulders. "You're tense because of me.....allow me to elevate some of it." she said, still massaging him.

"Anything you are want me to cook?" she asked, thinking ahead.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 7:26 am

Erebus blinked at her odd behavior. He wasn't used to it. He looked at her as he just let her do what she pleased, "I don't know.... Meat... food..." He said, "You're cooking tastes better than anything I got in the last week or so." He said.

He thought about the dungeons and maybe it was time for him to adjust part of it to a training room. It certainly was big enough for her to get enough equipment in. Good sparing area as well. He thought as he felt her hands on his shoulders as she massage them gently. He groaned at her touch as he did his best to calm his mind down, 'Keep doing that, and you'll be limping for another week' he told her in his mind as he relaxed a bit more.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 7:37 am

She blushed at his comment, ".....I'm not feeling as sore as yesterday, but maybe a little later." she said, continuing to massage him, she found a knot in a part of his shoulder and used her elbow to get a bit more pressure, "I'll see what I can make when I'm cleaned up." she said, pushing into the knot to relieve the tension more.

Eventually after massaging his shoulders and washing up herself, she got out of the bath and dried off, getting dressed in some of her more practical clothes she brought from her old home. And headed on to the kitchen to get cooking breakfast.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 8:10 am

Erebus looked over as she got dry. He stayed in the water a bit longer as he finally decided to get out of the bath. He dried himself off as he looked at her more... casual outfits. "So, your just going to dress in a thirty and shorts?" He asked. "At that rate you should just walk around naked." He smirked as he touched her wet hair. He heard his stomach as he looked at her. "Food." He grumbled, he waited long enough for her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 8:37 am

"Its what I feel comfortable in. Dresses drag too much around and they are more a flashy and expensive kind of attire." she said. She smirked, "You wouldn't care if I did. It would just make it more easy for you to grope me." she teased as she got cooking and found HUGE goose eggs, "Whoa........I'm not questioning it." she said and got making a large omelette and pan fried a few streaks for him, know how big of a guy he was.

"I heard you the first time Erebus." she said to him when he groaned for food again.

She finished up and served his portion first, "Go on." she said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 1:59 pm

Erebus sat and started to devour the food as he ate it really quick as he was happy. He licked his licks as he tore through the steaks as he was almost like a savage animal when it came to it. He took a gulp of his drink as he gasp, "Man thats good." He grinned as he looked at her. "What?" He asked, but then noticed her legs, her thighs, and she seemed to be glowing. "...... " He just kinda stared at her, she was beautiful, but then again there was something about her that he just couldn't push his hands through.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 8:11 pm

She smiled happy he liked the food. She got eating her SMALLER portion of a small omelette and one streak along with a glass of water. She didn't eat too many sweets besides the chocolate, wanting to keep her figure fit and what not.

She found herself looking at him, but snapped out of it when he questioned her, "Hmm? Oh, nothing, was....just looking at you." she said as she finished her food and got cleaning up.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 9:55 pm

Erebus raised a brow, "Why...?" he asked, not used the the attention he was being given. He's usually used to her moody self. He wasn't used to the constant staring, she gentle looks.

He was full from his meal as he looked at her, "After your done, we'll head to the dungeons and see what we can rearrange for you to have training equipment... I'll get rid of the dead corpse and have the servants clean if as well." He stated as he waited for her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:01 pm

"Am I not allowed to admire you physically?" she asked, "Or would you be happier if was trying to kick your ass all the time?" she asked

She nodded, "I'm actually looking forward to this, I've not and a decent training ground in a long while." she said, eagerly washing the dishes as fast as possible. Once that was done, she dried her hands and turned to him, "Lead the way." she said.

They headed on down to the dungeons. "......A couple of cells might need to be knocked down to expand the area." she said to him.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:15 pm

Erebus nodded, "Yeah, that won't be an issue." he stated as he lead her down, there were a few corpose still lying around, "You might want to hold you breath... you can smell the death down here." He stated as he lead the way.

"I was probably thinking of knowing those 3 cells down. Give you a good spacious area. Maybe add a few human equipment to help with your training. Give you some mats so you don't hurt yourself in the process. I'll have a few Demons of the level help train you one on one. Get a feel on how to focus your energy on your attack ways. Work with different demons." He stated. "Use it to your advantage." He stated.

"We'll get the area cleaned up too that way if you want something a little more we can do that too." he stated. "Though personally I would enjoy a Sex dungeon." He smirked at her with a teasing in his red eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:25 pm

"I've dealt with places that smelt of Death Erebus....its doesn't worry me." she said, she'd been to graveyards, old mills where people were murdered and swamps that were used as a dumping ground for the dead, it was not an unknown smell to her.

"I've got old blueprints of equipment my father had designed himself." she said, "I just need materials."

She blushed bright red, "A SEX DUNGEON!? WHAT FOR?!" she didn't know WHAT to think he could do with that kind of room.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:32 pm

Erebus blinked when she said blue prints, "What do you need....?" he asked her, "I know Beuro can build things... either that or hire a human." he stated as he looked at her.

Erebus roared with Laughed when she went bright red, "For fun of course my dear.... Just image what kind of machines I can use to pleasure you. It'll be fun." he stated as he was a sadist at heart, but more for the pleasure, verses than pain.

He snapped his fingers as a goblin came up with a paper and pencil, "Master..." he bowed in fear.

Erebus growled, "Now leave..." he stated in his master voice.

The goblin yelped and ran off in fear. Erebus started to write things down as to what to keep and what to get rid of and showed her the list, "Good?" he asked
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Dragon's Den   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:38 pm

"I've the Materials listed as well, but whoever can build them faster and the best would be the one I would choose....but honestly i'm not picky." she said handing him the blueprints. "....Just....be careful with them....they are a little old." she said. There were many different designs of dummies and dodging machines and obstacles that her father had made.

".........If.....you want to?" she said still bright red, and not sure what to say with this conversation.

She was still blushing as she looked at the list he had written, "Good." she simply replied.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2017 10:45 pm

Erebus looked over the blue prints and nodded, "Probably a human build can do the trick. As you level up more with your skills, we'll alter the changes to fit for higher level demons." He stated.

Erebus was beyond shocked at her passive attitude, "Okay... Okay.." He said as he took a step back from her, "This..." he said point to her passive behavior, "This needs to stop.... Why... are you being so.... passive?" he asked as he was confused, "I don't mind some fire from you. I like the fire, but you agreeing to almost everything that I say... I don't like that." He stated confused, "Are you always like this?" he asked her as he felt her head to make sure she was sick or something.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragons Den Original   Dragons Den Original - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragons Den Original
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Dragon's Den-
Jump to: