Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble In Voodoo Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:19 pm

"MMM YES!" He groped her ass as he slammed into her, the wall getting dented made his grinned, "GET USED TO IT!" he growled a little, "AWW FUCCKKKK!!!!" he growled more and he pushed deep and grinding into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:41 pm

The wall started to crack more and split behind her, a large one climbing its way to the ceiling. "FUUUUCCCKK!!" The intensity of their mad fucking was driving her crazy. "USED TO IT?! I FUCKING LOVE IT!" She admitted. Her hungry lips found his and caught him up in a greedy heated kiss.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:56 pm

His tongue got playing with hers, "Mmmm fuck! mmm fuck.......YES!" he growled with a grin, "Mmmm!!!!!" he thrust deep into her, "You are mINE!" he growled with more haft to it and he pulled her off the wall, seeing they made a dent in it and he grinned, the got the bouncing on his cock while he held her up.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 11:23 pm

Klotho was drawing on the intense energy. Her fingers tangled in his dreads and yanked his head back as they kissed to give her a bit of leverage. She felt her back leave the wall as he used his own strength to hold her up and continue to fuck her. "And you are MINE!" Klotho said making her claim. She didn't know why she felt so possessive over him, but no one had ever aroused such passion in her before.

Last edited by Dreamer-Chan13 on Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 11:59 pm

He smirked hearing her claim him as well, "GGGRRAAHH! FUCK!!!" he got hitting deep into her, "FUCK! OHH FUCKING HELL!!" eh growled as he got thrusting rapid rabbit hump into her, "AHHH FUUCK YES!!!!" he was getting close, feeling it building inside.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:36 am

"FUUCK! YOU'RE RAMMING ME HARDER THAN THE FIRST TIME!! AHHH! YES!" Klotho started moving her hips to meet his wild thrusts. "AHHH FUCK!! SHOOT YOUR JIZZ INSIDE ME AGAIN!! I KNOW YOU WANT TO MARK ME AGAIN...MAKE MY PUSSY MOLD TO FIT ONLY YOUR COCK!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 12:43 am

"OH FUCK YOU KNOW ITT!!!!" his eyes almost flashed red as he thrusted up into her hard and deep, getting really hard core. He growled and grunted and then, "GGGRRAHHHHHH!!!!!!!" he growled as he thrust up into her once more and came inside her, "FUUUCKKKKK!!!" he shuddered as he came inside her again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 6:14 pm

Kltho gripped onto him tight. The intensity and passion between them was quite evident by this point. "FUUUAHHHHHAAA!! SO DEEP! OHHAA IM GONNA CUM!!" His thrusts were so intent and so powerful. She still had a firm grip on his dreads, her nails digging into his scalp. He let out a huge growl and she suddenly felt him erupt with force inside her. "AHHHHAAAA FUCK IM CUMMING!!! AHHHH!" Her head fell back as she screamed out through her intense orgasm.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 7:56 pm

He bucked up into her to make sure she got all of his fizz inside her, "Aww fuck....MMMMMmmmm!" he smirked as she squealed that she was cumming after he did. "Aww hess, i feel you getting juicier." he smirked and he carried her over to the bed, laying her down and pulling out of her, panting heavily, "Mmmmm...." he sniggered seeing his cum oozing out of her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:33 pm

"HAHAAHHH!" She arched her back when he pushed deep making sure she was fully plugged so his cum couldn't escape. She could feel her insides pulsating as well as his cock spurting. She felt her pussy filling with their mingling juices. She laid on the bed looking up at him also panting. "You...are a....fucking animal!" She said between pants.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 8:56 pm

He sniggered, "You know it my Venomous Beauty." he sat on the bed next to her, "Mmmmmmm that was good." he laid back with his hands behind his head, "You really are bad."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:18 pm

"I can't lie...it was amazing and intense. So intense that we cracked the wall." She snickered and sat up to stretch. "I guess I am...enjoying being fucked by a man that I can't stand. I may be just as twisted as you." She said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:33 pm

"I would say the latter." he smirked at the dent in the wall, "If you can agree to work with me after a fillet a girl, then you are twisted." he sniggered as he kissed at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 9:42 pm

"I gave into a man that filleted a girl because he was jealous and wanted me all to himself...I am twisted. But the pay off isn't so bad." She smirked and moaned softly as he kissed her neck. "Still not satisfied?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 10:36 pm

He smirked, "ANd I like that." he sniggered, "Depends on you." he grinned, "Have you had enough?"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:16 am

"I don't know...would you rather fuck me or slowly tear apart your disobedient underlings?" She said making him choose.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:36 am

He smirked and got an idea, "Sit there, do move or look." he sniggered and wen tot grab something to....amplify the fun.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 1:28 am

"What are you up to you crazy bastard?" She said sitting still on the bed and just keeping her eyes on the wall.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 1:52 am

He got a pair of handcuffs and came over, "Get on all fours for me..." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 4:06 pm

Klotho decided to play along with his game and got down on all fours on the bed. "I hear metal...what are you up to?" She said starting to look over her shoulder even though he told her not to.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 7:05 pm

He smirked, "You'll see." he got her wrists and got the cuffs on, "You want me to punish you, so I plan to." he sniggered and got her into downwards doggy position and he got on the bed behind her, mounting her. He got rubbing his cock between her ass cheeks, "Mmmmmm I know a perfect way to punish you." he kept up the teasing over her asshole.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 9:01 pm

"Handcuffs? You're into that kinky shit I see." She chuckled and got down on her knees in front of him. She trembled slightly when he started teasing her ass with his cock. "MMMM! St-stop teasing! Just fuck me already!!" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 9:05 pm

"Oh yes." he smirked, he smacked both of her ass cheeks, "I like to...savour the moment." he sniggered, "I'm in charge right now My sweet." he then got teasing further by prodding the head of his cock into her ass but not pushing in fully yet.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 7:16 pm

"AHHHH!!" She screamed out, muffled by the sheets as he face was smushed into the bed. She turned her head and could just see the evil smirk on his face as he enjoyed punishing her. He was teasing her ass just barely opening her entrance with the head of his cock and pulling back. The teasing made her body shake. She could barely stand it anymore. Her pussy was so wet from his barely rimming her. Her obvious arousal fell down between her legs, showing that his punishment was working.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 7:27 pm

"Getting soaked aren't you? You little slut." he then thrusted balls deep into her without warning and got thrusting into her ass, making her legs spread as he thrusted deep and hard into her before behind, "Aww fuck yes! SUCH A TIGHT SQUEEZING ASS!" he spanked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Voodoo Town
Page 23 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: