Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble In Voodoo Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 7:44 pm

She said nothing in response, but suddenly wailed when he forced himself into her tight ass. His girth was enough to force her legs open more just to accommodate him. "AHHHHH! Your cock is so fucking big! AHHH it's going to tear me apart!!" Even though she protested, her pussy still dripped continuously.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 7:49 pm

"AWW YES! IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE!! FEEL IT STRETCHING YOU?" he smirked as he continued on ram ridding her ass deep and hard, "OH Fuck so much righter than your pussy!!! You must LOVE begin ass fucked you little slut!!" he sniggered.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 9:27 pm

"AHHHHH!! YES! I FEEL IT!! OH FUCK!!!" He was thrusting into her like a wild man with no regard for anything. She clenched her fists instinctively pulling on the handcuffs that bound her hands behind her back trying to get free. His hard thrusts pushed her head and shoulders more and more into the bed. "AHHH!! FUCK YES I LOVE IT!! FUCK ME UNTIL I BREAK!! AHHH!" She begged.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 9:44 pm

"AWW FUCK YES! MMM!" he smirked and he spread her as cheek as he slammed into her ass, "AWW FUCK ME! YEAH FUCK YOUR ASS IS SO FUCKIGN GOOD!" he growled as he pushed balls deep into her. He then pulled her by the cuffed wrists and held her upper body up as he kept thrusting into her, making her tits move with her body.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 11:31 am

Klotho arched her back and moaned loudly. Her mouth hung open as a bit of drool escaped. She was so into the pleasure of having her ass brutally fucked. He was all the way in, burying himself inside as deep as he could go. "AHHHHH YES FUCKING YES!!! SO GOOD!! SO DEEEEEP!"

He pulled back on her restraints which forced her to lean back into him. He held her there and kept thrusting. Her body was contorted in way that made everything feel that much better. "AHHH YES!!! OHHH FUCK ME!! FUCK MY ASS!! Ahhhh!! IM GONNA CUM AGAIN!! I CANT HOLD IT ANYMORE!!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 5:07 pm

"EVEN IF YOU CUM! AHH! I'M STILL GONNA FUCK YOU!" he smirked at her, "AWWW YEAH!!! LOOK A THAT ASS JIGGLE! I COULD FUCK IT ALL DAY!" he groaned, thrusting deep and fast into her, his balls smacking against her soaked pussy each thrust he made into her, "HHHehehe, I can feel just how wet you are, you little SLUT!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 5:26 pm

"I DONT CARE! FUCK ME AS LONG AS YOU WANT!!" She screamed and started to cum again, screaming and moaning. "OHHH FUUUCK HAAAHHAAA!!" Her pussy squirted in spurts and her rear became more slippery as well. "OH FUCK....I CAME IN BOTH HOLES AHHHH!!" Still he kept going and she didn't mind at all.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2018 5:39 pm

"AWWW YES MOR SLICK TO FUCK!!" he smirked. He paused a minute and pulled her up off the bed and got her standing, and still held her by her cuffed hands. "Look ahead." he smirked, there was a mirror in front of her as he got thrusting back into her "AWW LOOK AT YOU!! GETTING FUCKED LIKE A WHORE!!" He smirked as he spanked her her ass again.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 12:31 pm

"YES!!! ITS SO WET NOW!! YOURE GOING IN SO MUCH DEEPER!" She looked back at him when he paused. "W-Why did you stop so suddenly?! It was just getting good..." He said nothing and forced her to stand. She looked ahead and saw the mirror. She saw her messy reflection in the mirror and was shocked to see just how slutty she actually looked. Her face was red and her hair was messy. Her thighs were soaked and she could see the mess on the bed behind them. "AHHHH!!" He entered her suddenly without warning and thrusted wildly. Seeing her reflection while he was fucking her really turned her on some how. Her hands were still held in place by the cuffs and he held her close by those cuffs, the metal digging into her flesh.

"OHHH FUCK YES!!! AHHH ITS SO HOT BEING ABLE TO SEE YOU FUCK ME LIKE THIS!! ITS MAKING ME SO FUCKING HORNY!!!" She moved her hips along with his thrusts, timing them so he could sink in as deep as her body would allow.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 5:25 pm

"Oh and its only gonna get better!!!" he smirked as he thrusted hard and fast into her, "YES! FUCK!" he growled, watching her expression in the mirror as he drilled her ass. He smirked feeling her moving her body with him, "Aww yes feel that cock pushing deep into that tight ass of yours!" he sniggered and smacked her ass again, the sounds echoing in the room a bit.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:16 pm

"AHHHH! YES! OH I FEEL IT! I WANT IT...D-DEEPER!! AHHH!" She started to move her hips harder, slamming against him when he thrust down into her. Her flesh smacked against his, the impact making her body shake. "AHHH YES! RIGHT THERE! AHHHH!" She felt him connecting deeper as if her ass was splitting open. "YES!!! DRILL MY ASS!! DONT! EVER! STOP!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:27 pm

"AWWW YES! GETTING CLOSEE!!" he growled getting harder intside, getting close to busting a nut inside her. "AW FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!!!!!" eh growled, still holding off a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:40 pm

She could feel him grow harder inside her and his dick twitch and pulsate. "AHHHH!! DONT YOU DARE HOLD BACK!! GIVE ME YOUR CUM!!" She could feel that he was close. "FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME!!" She begged, borderline demanded.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 10:44 pm

He smirked, "OH FUCK! YOU WANT IT?!! THEN FUCK!!!! OHH NNNNGGGHHH!!!!!!" he thrusted deep and came inside her his cum hot and sticky.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 11:24 pm

"YES!! AHHHHAAAAA!" Her body writhed and trembled from the feeling of his hot cum filling her tiny hole and shooting so deep, warming her insides. She remained in place, with her hands still cuffed behind her back. "O-OHHHHH HAAA! So good!! I feel it going deep inside!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 11:27 pm

He bucked into her to push his seed in more and he smirked, "Aww yes....filling up that tight ass, bet you enjoyed seeing your expression twist as I came inside you." he sniggered, then he got thrusting into her again, "MMM i can't stop fucking this ass!" he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 12:52 pm

Klotho raised her head and looked at herself in the mirror once he was done and saw her exhausted expression. She couldn't help but smirk at his comment. "I can't deny that it wasn't much more thrilling like this...AHHH W-wait! How are you able to keep going?! AHHH HA AHHH!" He kept thrusting into her cum stuffed ass without warning. He was still holding her in place by her cuffed hands to make sure she didn't slump. Her hole was so full and stretched that it made his cock move in and out with ease.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 5:34 pm

He smirked, "My little secret My sweet!!" he growled as he then grabbed a large pillow and got it down in front of her and uncuffed her let, then allowed her to get in doggy pose, with her ass in the air and his dick in her asshole still, "MMM!" he got thrusting downwards into her, "MMMM YES!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 10:06 pm

"Haa!! Y-You're amazing NGHHH!" She immediately let her body fall forward onto the large pillow. Her hands gripped the pillow and she could see the red markings that covered her skin around her wrists. He did not let up one bit, once she was in position, he started to thrust into her deeply. "AHHH! MMMM!" She screamed and moaned into the pillow while he kept up his relentless assault.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 3:56 am

"AHHH FUCK!"" eh smacked her ass as he thrusted downwards, "Squeeze me Khloe!" he smirked, "You naughty little slut!" he smacked her ass again, " he spread her ass cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:19 pm

"AHHHAAA MMMM!" Her insides tightened and her body reacted strongly when he smacked her ass. It stung and her skin felt tingly and warm. "Keep spanking me like that and I will squeeze you until your balls are empty!" She yelled out as if she were almost begging him to do it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 7:34 pm

He gave a toothy grin and spanked her ass again, "Aww fuck yes! YES!" he growled as he kept on thrusting into her hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 8:40 pm

"AHHHH!" She screamed out again and her insides clamped down around him again. "YES AHHHAAAA IT FEELS SO GOOOD! AGAIN! DO IT AGAIN!!" She yelled, her ass cheeks glowing bright red at this point.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:01 pm

"Your ass is blushing so much!" he sniggered, he then ground as he felt her clench around his cock more, "AHH! YES! AW FUCK!!! You'll make me cum agaiN!!!" he groaned louder.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 9:56 pm

"AHHHAAA!! YESSS YES!! AHHHHHHAAAAA!!" Her pussy started to make squelching juicy noises as she came again without warning. "OHHHAAA IM CUMMING!! AHHH!!" Her legs and body were trembling, she saw herself in the mirror, her juices spouting out like a fountain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble In Voodoo Town   Trouble In Voodoo Town - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble In Voodoo Town
Page 24 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: