Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amulet of Tenebrae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2018 1:28 am

"Oh we're there to touch just not enough like you and I now." he said. "But yes, basically."

"Dancing can also improve balancing." he said, he then spun her a little, "And it helps build confidence and to clear your mind, a distracted mind while dancing can make you sloppy." he said and got making steps in a backwards motion.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 10:04 am

It was hard for her to keep her mind clear. She was trying get so hard to focus on the dance while also trying to remember the dream. She was getting frustrated that nothing was coming to her. When Rassler took a step back, she stumbled a bit and started to lose her footing. She started to fall forward into Rass's chest.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 4:50 pm

He caught her with ease and STILL kept his dance position, "Just as I said...don't THINK about it as you dance...let it FLOW and it will come to her." he said helping her stand again and got them moving again, "Don't rush it, ease into it....don't worry and enjoy." he said
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:24 pm

Kendra nodded and took a deep breath trying to refocus her attention on following Rass' lead. She moved with him again just relaxing and letting her body sway with him. Her feet began to match his movements and she started to really feel it. "It's working..." She said looking at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:33 pm

He gave a small smile, and he got moving across the floor in a quicker step than before, he hadn't turn don any real music yet, because he wasted to see how she would be while in his arms and to see how she would react in confidence wise.

"How about we get some music on and try it out then?" he looked to the player and blinked and music began sound off.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 10:59 pm

Kendra was shocked to see a small hint of a smile on Rass' face. It almost caused her to lose focus again. She quickly forgot it when he started to increase his speed. She felt his grip become more firm the faster they moved so she would stay in place.

"Sure...but do you think I am ready for music already?" She asked when she heard the Latin music begin to play. It started a bit slow, but quickly sped up.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:06 pm

He got her in the proper position and he got leading the dance, moving with the music, starting slow and his eyes got more intense with it. He was REALLY getting right into the character of the music had set up for him to play. Keeping her close to him...REAL close.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:22 pm

Rassler did not say anything, he just seemed to get really into the dance and moved with a grace along with her. He was slow at first then moderately increased his speed. Kendra was amazed and could feel his passion coming through. He was very entranced with the music and his movements. They were so close together now, her heart was racing from their quick movements and from him being so close to her. His natural earthy smell filled her nostrils.

The music began to get faster and soon came to the fastest part of the song. It felt like something was trying to come to her mind, but she needed more time. She looked up at Rass hoping his face would bring something back to her from her dreams.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:29 pm

As they dance, Rassler felt...his heart beating quicker for some reason, 'What is this?' he wondered, but kept his expression focused on dancing. 'I know this feeling.....but....from where?' he wondered and he dipped her back in the dance, keeping her on her toes and up into the pace with him. Her scent even made he feel....a tingliness as well, which he found a little strange, this was all familiar feelings....but he was having trouble to where he felt them last.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:42 pm

Kendra met his eyes when he brought her back up from dipping her. She stared into his demon eyes and saw something she hadn't seen before. His expression made her heart race even more. The music began to sound more dramatic and louder. He moved with purpose and quickness still leading her over the dance floor. She was losing herself to an odd feeling that she couldn't quite explain, she felt as if she knew the dance and was easily keeping up with Rass' speed. It was as if her body moved on its own. She could feel the amulet on her chest getting warm, and a small, barely visible light came from it as if it was sensing the electric feelings between the two of them.

As they danced and the song came to the climax, she suddenly stopped when she saw something flash in her mind. "Wait stop!" She said suddenly and she stopped moving her feet. "I thought I saw something..." She said instinctively grasping the amulet.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:46 pm

Rassler felt the tingling still and was was...not afraid of it surprisingly, it felt...comforting for some reason...and still familiar. But he was snapped out of his wondering when she and him paused and he made the music pause, "What did you see?" he asked, keen to hear what she saw.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 12:01 am

Kendra closed her eyes trying to recall the quick flashes she saw in her minds eye. A young woman that looked to be her age came to mind. She wore an ivory dress with long trumpet sleeves and had her long hair pulled back. She had the most piercing blueish-gray eyes...like the sea after a storm. It was as if Kendra was looking in a mirror. She heard her name in a shallow whisper in her mind and just blurted it out

"Emily...that's who I saw. You were dancing with her..." Kendra said, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 12:10 am

He pulled away, ".....What?" he looked at her with utter disbelief, "You.....can't have....." he didn't believe her, "NO one knows that....NO ONE!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 12:23 am

Kendra stepped back when Rassler pulled away from her suddenly, "That is what I saw. You said her name. I heard it in your voice..." She tried to explain. "I don't know how I know, but I saw her. She looked just like me..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 12:25 am

"NO ONE ELSE KNOWS ABOUT THAT!!!" he growled and his eyes flashed in rage.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 12:34 am

Kendra gasped and stepped back again seeing just how angry he was getting. "R-Rass...please calm down. I didn't mean to upset you..." She said trying to talk softly to calm him down. She really didn't want to have to go to extreme lengths to MAKE him calm down.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 12:57 am

"HOW?! HO DO YOU KNOW THIS!!!?" he demanded, rage still building. "YOU!!!! YOUUU!!!!!" His voice got a growling tone to it, he was ANGRY.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 1:03 am

Kendra could see that he was losing himself to his anger. "I just saw it in my dream...I don't know how I know!" She raised her voice back at him which probably wasn't the best idea. He started to raise his voice again, his anger building farther.

"No!! Rassler STOP!" She got scared and backed herself into a corner ordering him to stop and not move and stop yelling. She looked at him with fear in her eyes, breathing heavily and clutching the amulet in her hand.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 1:25 am

Whens she spoke stop his body stopped moving, "WHAT!!!" he growled, "LET ME LOOSE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 1:34 am

It all happened so fast that she hadn't realized what she had done. Rassler stopped and couldn't move his body. She remained with her back against the wall. "Not until you calm down..." She said with a slightly shaky voice.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 1:44 am

"LET ME LOOSEEEE!" she tried to struggle on the spot but was not calming down, "LET ME LOOSEEEE!!!!" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 1:48 am

She covered her ears and closed her eyes when his screaming started to get out of control. "RASSLER BE QUIET!!" She yelled back not able to take his screaming anymore. Once it got quiet, she opened her eyes and slowly removed her hands from her ears. It worked and he stopped screaming, but it was still clear that he was VERY angry.

"I'm sorry...you didn't give me much of a choice." She said. "I'll let you loose after you calm down, I promise."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 1:52 am

His mouth and lips were sealed shut and he couldn't speak, he growled at her and was panting in rage, his eyes glowing red still. He still tried to struggle to move, but it proved useless and his tattoos were glowing from her commands.

Just outside the room, Carter was listening in and he sighed, "That idiot." he didn't enter the room seeing he was under control.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 6:57 pm

Kendra relaxed when he was fully subdued and took a deep breath. "I didn't have much choice...please just relax. I didn't mean time upset you or hurt you by telling you this. I confided in you because I thought you might understand..." she said.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 7:24 pm

He glared at her, he believed to be toying with him at this point and he looked away not wanting to look at her or he would stay angry. Being unable to speak pissed him off more than not being able to move. He exhaled with annoyance and anger.

Carter sighed and came into the room, "Sorry for snooping. But WHAT exactly was he going off about?" he asked Kendra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amulet of Tenebrae   The Amulet of Tenebrae - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amulet of Tenebrae
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next