Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streets: Zaniel & Talia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 11:42 pm

He entered the place and looked around, it was nice and simple and tidy. He looked around for a little bit, seeing the photos on the drawer. "DOUBLE HEADED?" he asked, never hearing that before. He placed his bag to the kitchen table and he continued to look about, intrigued by her place. He had never been in anothers house in a while, NOR a cops house at that. He looked at the walls still plenty of photos on the walls and what not.

He looked to Talia and smirked, "Are YOU ready?" he snickered a little and removed his shirt as he walked over to her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 11:46 pm

Talia blushed a bit, "Its just a shower... nothing else."She stated as she started to head upstairs to show him her private bathroom. On either side the wall had its own shower head. She looked and started to under dress. It was started to be a norm for them.

She gave him a towle as she opened the glass door of the shower, it had plenty of room enough to fit to people. In the bathroom was also a hot bath big enough to be a hot tub.

She out of the last of her sweaty clothes as she got in, "Well?"She asked him as she started to wet her hair a bit. She wasn't really into the sex since she got her fill, but she did want a relaxing shower and maybe a dip in the hot bath with him after the shower.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 12:00 am

"You coming out and talking' like that?" he smirked, "I highly doubt its JUST a shower." he said teasingly, following her to the private bathroom. He looked around and chuckled, "Nice." he said, removing his pants and underwear, standing there naked before her and he undid the pony tail he had his braids in, letting them all hang loosed around his neck and shoulders.

"I'm coming." he smirked and stepped into the shower into the shower with her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 12:17 am

Talia laughed as she grabbed some shampoo for herself and started to shampoo her hair. She moaned a bit at the heat of the water. She was so happy that the sweat was coming off of her. She yawned as she was still tired, not sleeping the night before. She looked, "up at him as she bent down, her ass showing up a bit. Her creamy skin shinying under the water droplets. "Here... you can use this."She said as she handed him body wash, and shampoo. She got her own body wash out and it smelled light how she always was. A bit sweeter.

She got a wash cloth and started to wash her body as she looked at him blushing a bit. "W-what?"She asked noticing that he was really watchign her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 12:42 am

He took the cloth and the body wash and got some in the cloth, washing over his collar bone and shoulders. felt the water him his face and sighed, feeling the sweat and dirt running off him in the steam and water. He looked at her and her naked body with the water and bubbles running down her curves. "What?" he asked with with a chuckle, "Its hard NOT to look at ya when your are naked and soaked....so to speak." he grinned at her cheekily.

He turned back and got washing the bubbles off himself and the water running down his tone body.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 12:56 am

Talla took his wash cloth and started to wash his body for him. Her own rubbing against him in a seductive manner. "Need some help?"She asked him softly.

She leaned up as she wanted a kiss, but than thought that she might be a bit clingy. 'i-i'm technically his girlfriend now... so... i-it should be okay... right?'she thought to herself as she leaned up and kisses lips. Wrapping her arms around his neck with the wash cloth in hand. She felt his cock getting hard and poking at her a bit. She blushed as she pulled away. "Do you need help with him too?"She asked with a smirk. Her more minx side coming out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 1:12 am

He felt her washing his back and he sighed in a relaxed manner, he turned to look at her and then she kissed him. He kissed her back, an arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her to him. "Mmm..." he pulled back looking at her face, touching her face, and playing with her wet blond hair. "GO ahead." he smirked a little, "He's all yours babe." he kissed at her neck.

He stroked himself a bit waiting for her to start playing around with him, "Fuck you look so hot soaking wet and bubbles on your tits." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 1:20 am

Talia looked down at him as she started to down and stock him. Her palm of her small hands barely fitting round the width of his size. She's seen it before, but at the same time, having it in her hand like this and getting a good look at it. She was amazed at his size. He was fully erect at this point, and he was HUGE. She blushed amazed how many times this thrusted inside of her.

She blushed as she decided to get on her knees, mainly because her legs were still jello like. She used her huge breast to smush him in between her breast while licking at the tip. Closing her eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the water running down her body. His heat radiating off his cock, and her thrusting them in-between her breast Licking it when it poke through.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 1:32 am

"MMm....fuck..." he shuddered feeling her hands on his hard member. He watched her stroking him then kneeling before him, bringing her gorgeous tits to his cock and sandwiching them around his cock. "Awwww gawd fuck..." he gasped feeling her tongue on the head of his cock, he got bucking his cock between her tits. "FUck me such fucking fantastic tits." he groaned, hissing in pleasure a little.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 1:36 am

She moaned a bit as she felt him thrusting a bit hard, the soap being used as a lubricant. She licked the tips as she looked up at him making sure the water didn't hit her eyes. She smirked up as him as she sandwiched them a bit hard, "Easy... there... don't want to disturbed the neighbors. Our walls are super thin."She said softly as she stroked them hard.

She leaned and sucked the tip more as she could taste his pre-cum. She moaned a bit, feeling herself get wet, but the water rinsing it away. "Zaniel."She moaned softly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 9:20 am

"Mmmmm fuck, easy? You're making it hard for me to be quiet." he smirked at her, "Aw fuck!" he hissed a little, "Gawd fuck so fuckin' soft." he said, meaning her bountiful breasts still teasing him so. He looked down at her as she said his name, "Mm Talia you bad girl." he chuckled, and clenched his teeth feeling her lick at the tip of his cock as a little bit of his juices pepped out, still bucking between her soft breasts.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 8:51 pm

Talia's was hoping he's come soon as she continued to suck on the tip. Using her breast to smoosh his cock inbetween. She felt her knees started to hurt as she looked up getting her puppy eyes on. "Zaniel... Please... I want you're hot cum all over me."She moaned smooshing him harder. Moving her breast up and down.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 5:00 am

"Aw fuck!" he groaned, seeing her expression, "Awww fuck your face.." he got harder and bucked between her tits more, getting close to cumming, "Oh gawd...ohhhhh ffuuuckkiiinn gawd!" he growled. He pulled back from her and got stroking his cock fast, cumming on her breasts and face, "Fuuuckkkkk meee!" he groaned and panted heavily, after cumming hard and a lot. He looked at her, coated in his white seed, "Aww gawd...."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:43 pm

Talia closed her eyes to make sure that none of his juice got into her eyes. She looked up at him as she noticed how tired he was. The work out, and to cum so quick wasn't an easy thing. She smirked as she looked down to see how much she had on her body. But because they were int he shower it was easy for it to run down the drain. She stood up as she looked up at him, "Feel better?"She asked him softly as she leaned up and gave his lips a small peck.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:48 pm

"Mmmmm fuck...yeah." he chuckled, "Damn that was good." he got her to stand up and kissed her. "How about you?" he smirked. He washed the rest of the soap and what not off his body and turn off the water. "We got groceries to do don't we?" he asked, "Well I know you do." he said correcting, just knowing her dad needed her to do so.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 11:54 pm

Talia nodded as she rinsed everything off and got out. She handed him a towel as she got herself one.

She started to ring her hair out of the water and looking into her large mirror, she got a closer look at herself and can see the ware and tare of her body. Over the years of how much sex she's had she has a few scares on her body like her inner thighs, her breast, and more as she wrapped the towel around her body to not see them. She hated her body more times, but knew that she couldn't help it. She looked over at him. "Do you have a spare change of clothes or do you need some?"She asked him

She left the restroom and showed him to her room as she started to look in the dresser to see if she had any spare clothes from when her previous men gave to her, but they all seemed really small on him. She noticed a pair of sweats and handed it to him and simple white t-shirt. Ï'll take you're clothes and wash them. While were at the store they should be done and you can come back and get them."She said looking up at him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 12:26 am

He got drying off his body first and once that was done and got squeezing the towel on his braids so they would be dripping the whole time.. he noticed those on her but never asked, guess well where they came from. "I've got some pants and a shirt in my bag." he said, answering her question. "I just need to grab my bag down stairs." he said, getting the towel around his waist and headed down to grab it to get his fresh clothes.

He blinked, "Ya don't have to. I can wash em when i get home." He said. He sighed seeing whew as instant, "Fine. he got his used ones and hand them to her."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 12:32 am

Talia laughed a bit as she took his sweat clothes and went to the laundry room and threw them in. She send the settings or the washer/dryer unit and added the detergent. She came back as she saw him getting his bag. You can change in my room if you want she said as she headed back up to her room.

She went to her own dresser and started to get clothes out for her day. She set it on her bed and eyed it a but. "Probably jeans is better..."She said aloud, talking to herself a bit as she changed the skirt and put on jeans.

She got her top on and took out her blow dryer and started to dry her hair. She looked and noticed him, "The marking are old scars when I started with Jay. I was weak and was abused by a lot of the clients I had."She said as she looked at him, "I guess if I'm yours I probably should have clients should I?"She laughed in a teasing manner. She knew that she would never cheat. She wan't the type, but she knew it would be difficult for her to change immediately. It was an adjustment she'd have to make do. If she was craving sex, before she could go the streets and make money for it, but now she's had to ask Zaniel. She thought about his academy training and know that he would be busy. She had to mentally prepare herself for that.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 12:44 am

He nodded, "Yeah yeah I'll go." eh said, heading up to her room and he paused getting a look around. It was not as GIRLY as he thought she would have had it. "Cute room." he said as he got his bag on her bed and got changing into his new clothes. He looked at her looking through her own clothes and he smirked getting a peek at her now and then, "No way. I'm you man you're my girl. I won't cheat you and you don't cheat me." he said, coming over to her, topless. "When I am in a relationship....i take it seriously." he had tapped her chin.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 12:51 am

Talia looked up at him as she smiled up at him. The feeling of belonging to someone. It was different than someone paying her for services. She looked at him as she smiled. "Okay."She smiled, "But... Be patience. It'll be hard for me to change immediately from what my previous life style is.... Also, when was the last time you were in a serious relationship?"She asked him curiously. Tilting her head in a cute manner.

She smiled. Her room was very chics. It was very classic, she had a white furniture, her desk with a Mac on it, everything looked clean and nothing out of place. Her walls of the room was mostly white with a few accents of a black and grey. On her bed was one small brown teddy bare that she kept since she was little. It was the only thing she had left of her mom, but she slept with it every night.

She blushed a bit when he came up to her completely shirtless. She looked away not used to him being close to her as she felt a little embarrassed to have him near her, but it wasn't bad. She was just overly happy about it, but didn't know how to express it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 12:57 am

"......Its been a while..........but since BOTH my parents were not married and they were gone, I made a promise to be SERIOUS with anyone girl i decided to be with...." he said, "But the last relationship i had girlfriend wise was when I was 16-18.....she cheated on me." he said, "So I avoided them until i found someone right for me." he said honestly.

"I get it, I've time all in the world Talia." he said. e chucked at the teddy on her bed, "that was the only really childish thing he saw, "You sleep with a teddy bear?" he asked sitting on the end and looking at him. He noticed her blushing, "You Aight?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 1:04 am

Talia looked at him. She nodded, "I'm sorry to hear that. I find it hard to believe with any girl cheating on you. You don't seem the type."She smiled a bit. "My ex.... well you already know."She said remember the court house and the trial and explaining to everyone what her ex did to her.. "That was my last one... since than I didn't really think to be in another one. I honestly didn't think I could, only because of my profession at the time. But if I'm planning to change that and help those other girls that I guess it'll be okay for me to start slow."She said looking up at him still blushing, "Y-you... You make me feel nervous, happy, and almost giddy... I-it's a weird feeling."She told him honestly.

She wasn't used to feeling like a normal girl. Her emotions were hidden away for so long, she wasn't sure what to do with it all.

He saw the bear as she laughed a bit. "yeah... What of it? It's the only thing I have that my mom left for me."She told him, "She died when I was born. to this day I believe that I'm the murder of my dad's love. Even though it's not my fault I can't help but feel responsible. But I refused to get rid of it."She laughed as she took the bear and hugged it.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 1:13 am

He listened to her talking up until she said how he mad eyer feel, "Nervous? why?" he asks,d thinking that was strange a little. "I know i'm tall but not dat scary." he half joked. "I'm here as your man, if you need somethin or worried about somethin, just call em and I'll see what I can do." he said to her seriously.

he smiled at the bear, "Its cute." he paused hearing her say that, "Hey....its not your fault...I'm sure she would say the same thing." he said. "I know its.. sad and what not, but your dad isn't resenting your or anything.....for what i see he wants you happy too." he said, leaning on his knees.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 1:21 am

Talia blinked, "not nervous in a bad way. and you're height doesn't bother me at all... other than feeling like I'm height challenge."She stated with a small smile. "But, I feel almost human again."She told him. "While being an Escort. I hid my feelings and my personality a lot. I didn't want to have people worry about me and most of the time I act pretty cold to my clients and anyone at work. But the moment I met you in the grocery store, in a weird way you changed me to feel again."She smiled. "I forgot what it was like to care. I forgot what it was like to feel like I am a person, and that I should care for my body and such. So in a way I owe you one for making me feel like I'm a live again."She told him honestly.

She remember her father the way he was when he first found out she was in charge of the whole organization. She remember the disappointment look, "Yeah... I know he does."She said as she hugged her teddy a bit tighter. Her feelings getting the best of her. "For some reason... I want a hug."She said softly looking dow at the ground of her room. She noticed the grey carpet as she felt a wave of emotions as she felt small tears in the corner of her eyes, but she had no idea why she was crying. But she was happy and relieved to be crying.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 1:30 am

He smirked, "Not my fault i'm blessed with height." he teased. he sighed, "Its understandable, but if i may ask...did you really see yourself doing that for...a long time?" he asked her, "Not everyone would want to do that all the time." He smiled at her, "I'm glad I was able to give that back to ya." he stood and came over to her and pulled her into a hug, holding her to him, along with her teddy. "I'm here......for you...and your teddy." he joked a little.

he held her tight and he pulled her back with him to sit on the bed with him and they eventually laying down to relax with him, still topless but both tired format he action from earlier and their training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets: Zaniel & Talia
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Streets-
Jump to: