Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streets: Zaniel & Talia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 12:01 am

Talia looked down as she remember all the secrets she did keep from him. "I am sorry... For keeping them. I...."She shook her head as she rested her head on his chest and saw his new scar. She sighs as she hugged him tightly. "I'll do my best. I'll try and tell you things, but it's not easy for me. So long as you're patience I'll be okay."She said softly.

She looked and saw that it was really late. almost 3 in the morning. She sat up hating to leave his warmth as she looked at him and smiled at him. "I need to go."She said as she got her clothes back on as she looked at him and winked. "Maybe next time when we don't have to keep quiet we can break the bed a little more."She teased.

She looked at him as she walked over to him and kissed his lips. "I'll see in you a little bit anyways."She grinned.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 12:22 am

He held her to him, "I understand you can't say it straight away....just don't keep anythin' big fro me." he said. He got relaxed with her for a littler while until iwas time for her to go. he sighed hearing she had to go, "Yeah." he got up watching her dress and chuckled, "Yeah, when the house arrest is done and my sibs are at school." he winked at her.

He showed her tot he front door and kissed her before she left, "See ya later."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 12:29 am

Talia blushed at the kiss and smiled and returned it. "See you soon."She whispered.

She left the house as she started to run home. She felt a new energy inside her. Something different. She smiled as she finally got home and went through the window. She decided to stay awake and take a shower. She still had some of his stuff inside her, 'jeeze... he doesn't stop with this... and it's thick too.'she thought as she took her shower and started to clean the inside of herself out. She sighs as she blushed remember the feeling of him inside her.

She got out of the shower as she dried off and got her training clothes on. It was shorts, a sports bra, and her hair in a high ponytail. She sighs as she blushed more. As she checked her self out in the mirror. 'i do need to work on my figure a little more...'she thought as she went down stairs as she saw her dad was awake.

Walter looked as he noticed his daughter was ready. "ready?"He asked her.

Talia nodded as she went outside as she did a few stretches. It was still really early, but knowing her dad, she was doing a different training with him before Zaniel got there.

Walter gave her a jump rope, "100 of them"he said as he got his timer. "And... go..."He said.

Talia nodded as she started to do jump ropes, and working on her cardio.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 12:40 am

He smiled and watched her go, letting out a sigh, watching that ass as she left, "Damn." he chuckled and went back in, locking up and getting some sleep before betting up a couple hours later..

---

A couple hours later, he was up and got into some work out gear and got a gym bag with him, and left a note for his siblings that he would see them after school. He drove his bike out to where Walter told him to meet them and he arrive a couple minutes past 5. He parked the bike and got running over, "Sorry for being late." he said, dropping the bag aside and came over to Walter.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 12:45 am

Walter looked and saw Zaniel. As he smiled, "Oh good you're finally here... You can start by stretch you're muscles out. It's going to be a long morning."He stated

Talia was completely drenched in sweat. Her dad was working her hard. Her shorts sticking her to her butt more, clinging. Her bra drenched and dark fromt he sweat. beads of sweat was rolling off of her body as she did a few push ups more push ups.

Talia finished 100 push ups as she groaned wanting to fall to the grounds. "P-Papa.... gives me a break."She begged softly. Her body weak.

Walter looked as he nodded, "Okay... help Zaniel stretch out. I'm going to get you some water."He said as he started to find a place to get water.

Talia groaned as she went to Zaniel, "Come on. Lets get you stretched out. If you don't you'll be hurting a lot."She said as she felt gross, but touched his arms looking into his eyes as she smiled. "Don't stare too much. My clothes are clinging to me a lot."She whispered to him
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 12:51 am

He got doing the streches that Walter instructed and he made glimpses at Talia, and her butt. He chuckled to himself when no one was looking but continued on with his prepping. 'I got her sweatin' more.' He thought to himself with a grin but was not gonna tell her CHIEF OF POLICE father that. He got to the ground and was stretching out his legs, trying to lean as far as possible. Whens he came over and Walter went on to get water, he chuckled, "Hey."

"Too late." he whispered with a chuckle, "Not my fault you sweat from....certain activities." he teased her a little, continuing his stretchings.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 12:58 am

Talia blushed a bit as she pushed his back to get him to stretch outs his muscles "j-jeeze.... I'm not just some little trophy you get to keep."she muttered. She helped him a few stretches as she looked at him. It was too early so there wasn't much people at the park yet. And her dad wasn't around. She leaned in and gave him a small kiss.

She got up as she noticed her dad coming back with waters. He tossed one over to Talia. She caught it with easy. "Alright Zaniel. You ready?"He asked him

Talia looked at him as she gulped down the water.

Walter looked at the academy training routine as he nodded. "Okay. I need you to run a mile. Needs to be less than 5 minutes. "He stated as he looked at him as he got his timer. "On you're mark, get set, GO!"He stated pushing the timer.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:07 am

"I was teasing Talia." he said using her real name. He grunted getting as far as he could and they moved on to there stretches until he felt good and loose. He blinked when she kissed him but chuckled after, "but I've got ya either way Babe." he said, standing up and clicking his neck. "Yes sir." he said to Walter.

He nodes and got into position waiting for the signal to start. He got running the moment of go and got running around the park, 'Under five minutes!? He's twisted." he said to himself, running.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 1:13 am

Talia smiled as she took another gulp of her water. She sighs as she looked at her dad keeping time. "Dad.... I-if for something reason, I.... I end being in a relationship with Zaniel... H-How would you feel?"She asked him nervously.

Walter looked down at his daughter as he smiled, "I wouldn't be surprised."He told her honestly, "I'd welcome it, but I don't want you to be a distraction to him."He said.

He noticed as Zaniel came back as he stopped the watch, "Oh good. 4 minutes and 45 seconds."He stated to him. He saw that he was breathing pretty hard. He tossed him a jump rope, "200 of them.... go."He told him Not giving him any room to breath in between.

Talia sighs as she decided to run around the park leaving those two to train.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 9:36 am

Once he got back to the main spot, panting heavily from the speed run around the park, he caught the jump rope and sighed, getting a rhythm down for the rope and got going along, counting in his head how many he was doing at a time. He glanced a Talia as she ran off to have a run. Eventually he got to 200 and he even more, 'I...thiough I was...fuckin' fit....that was...incorrect..." he said in his pants to Walter.

he got one of the bottles of water and drank half of it, looking at Walter, "What next?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 10:59 am

Walter smiled at how eager he was, "100 sit ups following 100 push ups."He stated.

Talia finished her mile as she gasped for air, her legs feeling like jello. She saw her water on the bench and started to drink it. She gasped for air as she saw Zaniel doing push up and sit up. She smiled a bit and noticed how tired he looked. 'i hope he realizes that this is just a warm up.... and not the physical training.'she thought as she was a bit worried, but decided to let them continue.

Walter saw his daughter finish her run, "Talia. Do another mile."He stated looking at her.

Talia sighs as she felt like she was going to collapse. But put her water down and started her run again.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:08 pm

He got on the floor and got doing so right away. Back when he was younger and causing trouble, he was sent to a botocamp for troubled teens so this was something and done in the past, besides the workout equipment in prison. He got his focus to something inform of him each time he sat up, once more counting in his head to keep track of numbers.

A couples went on they were taking a break. Zaniel was leaning against one of the nearby trees to catch his breath, his whole body was feeling like it could fall out from under him if he stood up. He took a swig of his third water bottle and sighed, "This is more intense than i thought." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:15 pm

Walter looked at both Zaniel and Talia, they looked like they were about to pass out. "Oh come on you two.... That was just a warm up!"He laughed. He remember when he was training and how it was intense in the beginning.

Talia looked at her father. She wasn't even training, but this was hurting her body. She stood and almost collapsed. "Jesus... dad really?!"She asked him

Walter laughed, "Come on... Warm up is over. "I need a 5 mile run from the both of you, After that you guys can go back home. I need to get to work in...."He said checking his watch, "15 minutes.... so in under 15 minutes you both need to run. Get going."He stated as he started the timer.

Talia gasped as she stood up and started to run wanting to hurry up and go home, change, and shower
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:36 pm

Zaniel looked at him with wide eyes, "WARM UP!?" he flopped on his back, "That was a workout in itself!!" he sighed, agreeing wholehearted with Talia's response. He sighed and stood slowly, and clicked his neck and got got to Talia helping her up, "Let's get this going." he said. And got running off ahead to get it started. As they were running, "Has he ALWYAS been this intense?" he asked her as they were making their laps. "That 'warm up' was a workout on its own!" he said, he had never been trained like this, even his uncle didn't go this crazy for his fighters at his gym.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:41 pm

Talia sighs as she was running next to him. keeping his pace. "Yeah.... "She gasped as she felt her body burn. She sighs, "When I training under him for self defense he was ruthless. He gave me every single senerio if someone attacked me or kidnaps me. And he's come after me himself. No mercy."She gasped as she talked to him while running the lap. "But I've seen him train with his students. He's doing the hardest on you, but he wants you to get in."She said to him. "I think he likes you."She stated.

Walter sees them chatting, "If you have time to talk you better run faster!"He called to them as he sighs narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:50 pm

"Who better to teach ya?" he chuckled, "Yo old man is more intense than what I expected. More intense than my uncle at the gym with BOXERS." he shook his head in disbelief. He smiled, "Good here he's got no problem wit me." he said, he as a little surprised to here that, after he mentioned that he's banged her when he came to speak with him in the hospital.

"Hey, if you ever get so, send me a text if you ever want to play." he winked at her and picked his pace up getting ahead of her, plus with hearing Walter shouting.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 7:55 pm

Talia blushed a she heard her father shouting as she ran a bit faster.

˜!˜

Less than 15 minutes, they both finished their 5 mile run. "I-I'm... d-done..."She gasped for air. Chugging the last of her water.

Walter looked at his watch. "Okay I need to head to work. "He said as he got his bag. "You two can make it home on you're own right?"He asked looking at how tired they were, "I'll take that as a yes."He stated as he started to head to the car. "Talia... Stop and get groceries on your way home too!"He called to her as he waved.

Talia gasped. "W-wait Dad!?"She called and saw him drive off. "I thought I was under house arrest.... damn he's linnet."She thought as she lay on the ground still catching her breath.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 8:11 pm

Once they were done he flopped to the ground and panted, sitting down, but he heard about him going off and he left Talia behind, "Uh?" he blinked, "Did he just leave you?" Zaniel asked Her, ".......Well......he's gone" he chuckled. He stayed on the ground a little while, it was still early morning. Looking at the sky and spotted dark cloud were building, "..........Hey, I can give ya a ride if ya need?" he asked her, "I need to get groceries too." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 8:16 pm

Talia looked over at him with a raised brow, "Are you asking me on a date?"She asked him as she gasped, "Personally I want to shower before I got out in public... I feel gross."She said as she whipped her sweat with her towel. She looked at him as she smiled, "If he trust you enough to keep me company, you can come by my place and shower with me."She teased.

She stood up, her legs wobbly as she lost her balance. "Shit!"She gasped

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 5:24 pm

He smirked, "Sounds like a plan to me." he grabbed another towel and wiped the sweat off his face, "Ya sure he's not going straight home? Or does he go to work today?" he asked, knot knowing their routine or anything, he slowly went over to his bag and removed his sweaty shirt, going topless. He turned to say something but rushed over to her seeing she was wobbly, ignoring his own state of body. "Whoa there." he said, catching her. "Jelly legs?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 10:04 pm

Talia was caught by him as she looked up at him. He was a good head and a half taller than her and she blushed when he gripped her waist. "Thanks."She whispered. Still feeling weird about the relationship they were in.

"Y-yeah... sorry. After I got home, I didn't sleep so I was up early and he had me started the training at 4 this morning."She said looking at him. "As for him. He's working late tonight. As much as he only half trust me now, I think he knows that if were around each other. We won't cause TOO much trouble."She smiled at him.

She got up as she got her footing back. and stood a bit taller. "Lets go.... are you okay?"She asked him
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 10:15 pm

He chuckled at the last part, "I don't know about that." he said, "Yo are a little bit of a trouble maker." he poked her in the sides, to tease her. He held her up and let her get her balance again, "But if its aight, then I'm game." he said with a grin. He got his back, "Yeah. My rides's this way." he showed her to his motorcycle. "I've an extra helmut." he said, looking in the compartment and pulled it out for her. Getting his pack in the compartment and fitting his own helmut on, he got on the bike.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 10:25 pm

Talia narrowed her eyes at him whens he following him, "Put you're shirt on...."She said blushing a bit. "I don't want people getting a glimpse of you're body while you're driving."She stated softly.

She was at least honest with him. She was easily jealous, and she didn't like to share. Even when she was working, when other girls talked to him, or kissed his cheek. something inside her boiled.

She took the helmet and put it on as she got on behind him. "I haven't been behind a bike since my dad had one."She stated with a softl while, holding him tightly. She didn't care that he reeked of sweat, or dirt or anything. She was happy to just hold him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 10:32 pm

"If I didn't know better...ya Getting jealous?" he chuckled, taking he helmut off again and got the spare shirt on, then once again got the helmut back on. "They can look, but only you will be touching." he smirked at her as she hoped on behind him. He waited tills he and her helmut on and he got the bike up straight and got it turned on, revving it a bit. Once he felt she was wrapped around his waist, he pushed off and the bike got rolling, now they were driving on off. He was able to get to her house with some instructions form her with each stop light they were at. He parked at the side of the house and turned the bike off and got the stand out. "You Aight?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 10:38 pm

Talia got off as she smiled up at him. She placed the helmet on the bike as she looked in her bag for her keys. She unlocked the door and inside was a quiet, cozy small town house. "Make you're self at home. "She said softly. "I can get the double headed shower ready, that way were not squished."She stated as she ran upstairs to get towles and their shower ready.

She went to her bathroom and got the showers ready, turning the hot water tank on before doing so that she didn't waste water.

She got a few things out, mostly guy items that she brought home with her just incase. Mostly body wash, or shampoo and such. BUt they all smelled nice. headed downstairs again as she noticed he was looking around at her place. "Ready?"She asked in a seductive manner and smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets: Zaniel & Talia
Page 16 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Streets-
Jump to: