Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streets: Zaniel & Talia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 9:23 pm

Zaniel got the address, "Well I'm calling a cab and we'll be heading over to see this new place we'll be living." he smiled.

"I don't know Bro, you sue its not a trap or somethin?" asked Zion. "Lia isn't the kind to try and fool anyone, she ain't go time for that." he said, "I think it would be good! We've been here almost all our lives. Would be good to change places." smiled Chantel, feeling happy for a change. Zaniel smiled, "Well I'll call the cab then." Zion still wasn't sure, but he was curious.

Eventually a cab came to them and they got travelling the address Zaniel was sent. Zaniel was feeling a bit nervous, but was silt stoic faced about it all, change was scary to him, but he knew it would be better for them. A bit later he paid the driver once they arrived to the house and he blinked, seeing the look of the place. "Whoa...." he walked up to the front door with His sibling following right behind. Zaniel knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 9:30 pm

Talia heard the Knock, She got her heals on as she walked over and opened the door to see all three of them, "Hi There."She said with a smile. She motioned for them all to come in. "Come on it you guys. Happy to see you again."She said with a smile. She noticed Zion looking at her and she just smiled kindly to him. She knew the look, He was checking her out internally. 'hard to believe he's only a year younger than me.'she thought as she looked at Zaniel and had his seeing the car. "It's a Subaru, but it's in great working condition. Not many miles."She explained to him. "And its a two car garage." She said with a smile

She waited till Zion and Chantel walked in first and took Zaniel's hand and looked at him, "You didn't tell them anything about Jay or his business right? I took everything out that had any relations except the family friendly stuff."She whispered to him. She smiled as she was happy to see him with his siblings.

She looked at Chantel and saw how excited she was, If you guys want to check out the rooms you can. You guys have a basement, fully furnished and everything that was left." She told them.

She than took out the journal that was sitting on Jays desk and handed it to Zaniel. "This is yours..."She said showing him the black leather journal, with Silver embroider on his name. "I didn't look inside."She said as she looked at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 9:44 pm

He nodded seeing her answer the door, "Hey Lia." he said, as they walked in, "Hello!' smiled Chantel and Zion just nodded. They got looking around, "DOn't touch anything yet alright, we're to look for now." he told them both, not wanting to break anything. He got looking around and found the garage entry form inside the house and peaked in to see the REALLY nice car. He looked to Lia when she mentioned the type of car it was, "I figured....he had a Subaru when he left....he always liked em." he said. "Nah...I only said a business he and going....and I told em he's passed on....." he sighed. "Double? Good, i might keep two cars, Zion has been learn to drive with a cousin of mine form our mom's side....he's almost ready to have one." he said, he squeezed her hand a little, just thinking that his sibling didn't really know their dad that much....only he did.

"A BASEMENT you say?" smirked Zion and went down to look and Chantel chased right after him. "He'll turn it to a sex dungeon." joked Zaniel.

He looked a the journal once his siblings went down stairs, "I din't know anything bout him keepin' anythin' set for me." he said, opening the book.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 9:54 pm

Talia looked at him and smiled. "Okay... I can respect that. Kinda why I made the place a little more... Family Friendly"She whispered back.

She saw them check the basement as she looked at him with worry. "Are you okay?" She asked him feeling worried. "How did they take it with him passing."She asked him.

Talia smiled as she held his hand secretly, "I wouldn't mind a sex dungeon from you."She teased into his tease as she quickly kissed his cheek. "Daddy."She giggled as she noticed them coming back up as she casually walked away. "Do you guys want to see the bedroom. Chantel I think there's one room here has it written all over for you."She said as she started to head to to the upstairs as she motioned with the room. It was a pink, purple, with dancing and beautiful quotes in the bedroom. It had beautiful curtains. The piece that she made for her as a gift for her dance recital coming up.

"What do you think?"She asked ask her. She also Showed Zio his room. It was similar, but darker greens, and blues, some sports poster. "If anything needs to change we can go ahead and change anything you guys want."She smiled to them.

She turned to Zaniel, "Did you want to see you're room?"She asked him
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 10:05 pm

"I can tell." he said and stepped into the office, looking at the journal, reading through it. He sighed, sitting in the office chair. "....I can't read this right now...I....yeah..." he said, not wanting to show he was weak. He slipped the journal in the back of his pants. He looked at her, "They didn't know him like I did...so they didn't really....act sad....just....surprised honestly....they were curious bout dis place tho. And I can say...its nice." he said with a small smile.

He chuckled, "Oh would ya now? "Could make one at the shop." he joked again an stood out of the chair but not before she kissed his cheek. "Careful, Chantel's joking bout you being my girlfriend already." he said, teasing back as he followed her upstairs and he blinked seeing a room that obviously for his sister, "You've been busy...." just as he said that Chantel came in, "OHHHHH this is AWESOME!!!!' she squeed with joy.

Zion came up and found his room, "Whoa....nice.....I'll be changes some of den posters but it aight." he said with hands in pockets and looking around, "Twice the size of my old room." he added.

"Aight." he nudged her a little when they were not looking, "Best I do get a look anyway." he thought then, 'it would have been HIS room....he better have good taste.' he followed Lia to his room.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 10:15 pm

Talia laughed when she showed Zaniel his room. "Honestly. The only thing that I did was do the little craft for your sister. Everything else was done by Jay himself. I think he had an Idea of what his kids would like. . This is the house He set up for him and his whole family to move when he was more stable... Just things got in the way and he couldn't." She lead him to his room as she opened the room.

It was very simple. It was darker, with some items. A large queen size bed. With black furniture. There was a small picture frame of when Zaniel was younger. She smiled as she picked it, "You were so cute. I honestly wouldn't mind having a boyfriend like you."She giggled. "Oh let her tease. It's fun for a girl to find out if someone in their family has a girlfriend or boyfriend."She smiled at him.

She knew how hard it was to keep a tough face for his family. She reached up and hugged him, "It'll be okay. I promise to help you out as much as I can."She said looking up into his eyes. She wanted to lean in and kiss, but decided against it.

She gave him one of her genuine smiles that she only gave to her father and Jay. "You got this." she said "Granted I'm 5 years younger than you and in charge of a lot of things."She laughed as she sat on the bed, "The bed's comfy too."She said petting the bed in a seductive manner with a wink. She loved teasing him. It was starting to become a hobby of hers.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 10:27 pm

".....So he had it planned out...but never got to it." he sighed, "Wish he had come to actually try......we could have needed him 5 years ago." he said. Once he got look inside he looked around, "Whoa.......This...is REAL nice." he said, looking at he good sized bed, the colours were perfect and there was a nice view from the window he had, PLUS a TV on the wall opposite the bed, "....I can ONLY guess what he playing on that." he joked a little.

He grimaced at being called cute, "Ugh...don't call me dat." he said. "I hadn't had a girlfriend since I was 16." he said, "I didn't bother to try again cause of the issues I was stuck in and didn't want to bring trouble to the door." he said, basically he had put his life on hold to keep other safe form what he was in.

He paused, "Wait.....did you say 5 years younger than me?" he said, "You're fuckin' 18?" he was stunned to hear that, "I SWORE yo were at most 21-22." he said, she acted so much more OLDER. He got a small blush seeing her smile and he cleared his throat. He cleared his throat even more when she got getting flirty with him again.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 10:38 pm

Talia busted out laughing, "You didn't know?! I could have sworn I told you."She laughed a little falling on the bed. Letting herself go a little too much. Her true self coming out. "Oh gosh. I'm so sorry. I thought you knew."She said whipping a tear from laughing so hard. "You though I was roughly the same age? Nope. I'm only a year older than you're brother. I started with Jay when I was 14. I've been his right hand girl for almost 5 years." She loved the blush on his face. "But hey, I don't mind having a boyfriend. Espesically a gentleman like yorself."She winked

She got up off the bed when she heard The other two come to his room. She smiled at them as she winked at him. Swaying her hips as she decided to show the other two, gently putting a hand on their shoulders showing them a little more of the house, "Lets check out the back yard for Bullet. It's small but I think it'll be good for him. It's fenced in too."She said showing them the back yard with the deck.

She turned to him, "You know that you don't have to come in on Saturdays and Sundays... Right?"She asked making sure he got that memo in the contract. "I have to be there since we get more business. But you don't"She said looking at him She purposely adjusted his schedules so he had more time with his family. They needed him. And she wanted to give them that time with him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 10:50 pm

"I asked ya once and you wasn't tell!" he said. His mouth almost dropped tot he floor, hearing whens he started, she was CHANTEL'S age when she got into it. ".......PLEASE tell me my dad didn't bang you at that age...." he asked, this was all news to him. He blushed more visibly this time, "Ugh! Stop my me turn red!" he rubbed at his face to stop it. He never thought himself a gentleman......he didn't know what it would mean really to be one.

Zion and Chantel peaked in, "WHoa, this is your room Zanny?" smiled Chantel, "its MUCH bigger! Can we move soon!!?? PLEASE!!!" she begged. He chuckled, "Yeah we will, we will. Just got start packin' and get some help to move." he said, he looked to Lia, "Ya know some people?"

"Back yard??!" they all said and followed her to the back area and it was a nice back yard with nice green grass and a small stone floored sitting area with a couple if sitting area. "Wow." was all that Zaniel could say.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 10:58 pm

Talia gasped blushing more, Her heart skipped a beat when he turned red. She couldn't help it. 'shit...' she thought to herself. She was slowly falling for him. His rough exterior, she gentle side with his family, his need to help anyone and everyone, even things that didn't involve him. She saw a bit of Jay in him. That was the side she loved about Jay. If only he wasnt using the drugs, or go mixed up with the worst stuff... He'd probably still be around them. With Zaniel, Zion and Chantel.

She Nodded as she unlocked the door, and showed them outside. There was Also a grill, a nice mini deck. Jay had his whole vision. He knew what he wanted for his family. She looked at them and smiled when she looked at him, "I can call them after this and have you guys moved in asap. They'll do the packing and the such. Just tell them what to pack. All the furniture is all here too."She said as she got her planner to look at when, "Might want to do it after Chantel's Recital. At least that way you'r book is more cleared out."She said looking at him. 

She watched Chantel and Zion leave them be for a second as she looked at him, "Well... What do you think?"She asked him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 11:24 pm

He was quietly thrilled seeing his siblings excited about a new house and they seems to like the place,e he knew Bullet would like the back yard. "......THat will be good. But yeah, after the recital would be better." he said. Chantel and Zion went inside again, "Got some other small things to get over here tho." he said, "But thanks." he said to her, he walked up to her, "You've more than I would have allowed most people do for my family.....thanks." he said genuinely.

"I like it. Well more than like." he said, "This will be the better life that i wanted for my family....." he sighed in a relaxed way almost.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 11:33 pm

Talia smiled, "Do I get a kiss later ?"She asked him softly so his siblings couldn't hear.

"But you're very welcome. Honestly, I couldn't have been able to help you with all this had you not saved my life that one night. In a way. I owe you."She aid with a genuine smile. "This is something I know Jay has been working on for a LONG time. At least since I started with him. He wanted to care for his family, and in the beginning thats all he wanted to do. But down the line he lost his way, and I couldn't help him"She said feeling like has she not helped him stay on track, he probably could have been a live. "But all the medical stuff, rather than using it on himself. He saved it for you guys. That much I know." she said. 

She smiled as she walked inside. "I need to get to work. I'll call the movers and get you the date."She said as she looked at him. She wanted to kiss him so badly. Actually there was a LOT of things she wanted to do, but she blushed and decided to be patient.

She looked at his siblings. "Well guys Thank you again. I hope to see you soon." She said, "If you need for anything let me know okay."She smiled as she started to head to the door.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 11:45 pm

"I Deserve more than a kiss." he whispered to her back, smirking teasingly at her.

"........." he sighed, "I'm not about to make that mistake." he said, he was not going to repeat anything his father did. "Well....at least we'll keep this in the family and keep his hard work as well worth it." he said. "I'm still mad he left us as he did....but I'm glad he didn't leave us with totally nothing." he was glad with that. "Oi you two we're heading back!" he called out for his brother and sister. "Call me if You need me for thing over the weekend and I'll come to you quick." he said.

"I'll look at my phone this time." he said, "I'll let ya go and I'll se you on monday." he said as he got his siblings and they all headed on to the front door. "See ya later.

---

For the next two days, they were packing he smaller items for the moving, but not everything yet. It was monday now and Zaniel was home doing laundry. He sighed, feeling kind of bored. He looked to his phone and sent a text to Lia, 'Hey, you free right now? Got no one else in the house but me...want to catch up?' he sent the message off to her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 11:54 pm

Talia was doing small work, but nothing exterem. She heard the phone go off as she looked and saw that it was Zaniel. She blinked as she saw the text and read it. She giggled a bit, as she knew that was Booty call. Her daddy needed her. She sent a text message back, "Sure thing. I'll be there in about half hour."She text back. She decided to get cute casual clothes on. Definitely a shirt as it was a whole lot easier to get off. She didn't wear too much make up as she knew he didn't care for it. She kept her hair down, and got her but put her contacts in. 

She got her stuff, and her phone and started to head out the house. She had a small skip to her step as she was happy to hear from him before they shift today. She was working all weekend, but didn't really have a pleasurable sex. Sure it was nice, but it was a job, it wasn't something she could really enjoy.

The other day a client paid a HIGH dollar to do a Dominatrix style Sex, she couldn't really refuse as he was paying a lot of money for it, but she had to change a whole new outfit, and the leather chaffed her thighs a bit. She was still sore from it all. But it was overall okay.

She got to his house as she saw Bullet at the door, "Hey boy... Wheres you're owner?"She asked as she knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 12:02 am

He smirked, and got the unfolded laundry away and got some coffee going as he waited on for her.

Bullet was laying on the front step out the front of the house and perked up, tail wagging excitedly seeing the familiar blonde arriving to the property he got up and came on over to her to greet her with a happy panting face. He went back to the door and scratched at it a bit, to almost answer her question, letting out a slight bark. Zaniel heard him and wen to the door from the kitchen, "Hey, come on in." he said, seeing Lia at the door. "Bullet ease up boy." he said, trying to settle the pit bull down.

"Hey, how did it go at the shop?" he asked, pouring the hot water into the waiting cups.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 12:11 am

Talia smiled as she opened the door and petted and hugged the pit bull. This dog was starting to become her favorite. She smiled a she kissed the top of his head, "What a good boy. Yes you are!"She said as she went to Zaniel and noticed he was packing up the place, Also he was starting the water for coffee. 

She smiled at him, "It was alright...."She said, "Had a client that paid almost 5 grands for a certain role play. Dominatrix style.... It was a little.... odd, but it was fine after I got used the the role"She said as she followed him to the kitchen as she took a seat. The dog sitting next to her. She smiled as she saw the milk bone box that she left there the last time. She went to get the box as she stood. "Okay bullet... Sit."She commanded with a strong voice. Immediately the dog sat. She smiled, "Down."She continued. The dog got down. She got down to his level, "Shake."She stated. And the dog tilted his head almost confused. She held her hand as she smiled, "Shake."She said He was a smart dog and lifted a paw and took her hand. "Good boy!!!"She said and gave him the treat and petted him.

She took a seat as she looked at him, "How's Chantel and and Zion?"She asked him as she had the coffee placed in front on her. She took a sip as she was relaxed a bit as she looked at him. "Did you guys do anything... besides pack?"She asked looking at the house.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 12:31 am

He smiled when she wasn't looking when she was playing with Bullet as he poured the hot water, "Really? People are still into dat shit?" eh asked, he always heard it as a joke thing more than anything, but never thought people were actually into it. But he pictured her in leather and tried not to laugh. He then brought he cups over to the table, "Good to see you're in one piece." he teased her. "But 5 grand to so...i won't complain....just no hickies." he said.

He looked at the outfit she had on, "Lookin' cute." he said, drinking his coffee and relaxed in the seat a bit. "They are keen to move, so we're packing almost ally he smaller items like clothe the kitchen stuff and other little things." he said, "The recital is on next friday....and after that is that convention thing you mentioned." he said. He looked at her legs in front of him, 'Fuck she's hot.' he thought.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 12:40 am

Talia nodded as she smiled at him. "Yeah people are still into it. Actually when we were into it. He was about too, but I had to quickly told him the price increase. He gave me like 2 One on the neck."She said pointing to it that was fade from the makeup on it., "And the other is on the boob."She said not really showing him. "So he paid an additional 100, but it wasn't all over."She said as she took a sip. She blushed at the compliment, "Thank you daddy."She smiled at him, "I try for you."She giggled a bit. She was almost getting a little too comfortable with him. She thought how sexy he was. The only guy she's able to have an orgasm. She wondered if she needs to lower her age rate and getting larger range of clientele. But if she did that... Zaniel might get jealous.

She Got her planner as she looked it and nodded, "Yeah her recital. And the night after that is the Convention. We only have to really show up. Introduce you to people, Get support and more clients for the other girls."She said looking at him. 

She crossed her eyes as she looked at him, "So.... Did you need me for something or did Daddy need a little attention form his bitch."She teased, her eyes narrowing a bit, as she licked the rip of the cup in a sensual manner. She took her heal off, and used her foot to rub against his leg inching and inching closer to his inner thigh. "Well...?"She teased.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 12:54 am

He gave a pretend pout, "You show me yo neck and not your titty mark?" he teased. "She was wondering if you wanted to come along...I said I would ask you, but you might be working." he said. "Sounds simple enough." He smirked looking at her foot moving along his leg, "I did have other reasons for ya to come over....i fucking wanted to take you in that new room of mine in the new place....if Chantel and Zion were no there I would have." he sniggered and he stood up, putting his cup down and stood before her while she was sitting down.

He was wearing black jeans today, not the usual sweatpants, "Just lookin at you right now is getting me hard." he smirked, undoing the button of his jeans and unzipping so he would relieve the tension in his pants....THey are not gonna be back until 4ish." he smirked and it was just hitting 11 in the morning.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 1:03 am

Talia laughed a little as she looked up at him "Whatever you want Zaniel."She said happily. She slowly started to undo his pants a bit as she blushed, 'he's being a little more aggressive than usual.'she noticed. She slowly started to stroke his hard cock, "That you are...."She stated as she slowly lifted up his shirts. "I can take a night off for you're sister. I'll bring flowers."She smiled as she started to kiss up his abs. He had a very nice 6 pack. Teasing him was enough to get her already started.

"To be honest.... I kinda wanted you to take me on that bad."She told him, blushing a bit, but looked and noticed that Bullet was staring at them,"Um... maybe you're room?"She asked him softly feeling a little awkward.

She stood up as she leaned in wanting to kiss him She used her heals that was she was wear and wrapped her arms around his neck. Slowly bringing him down as she leaned up and gave him a very chaste, sweet kiss. Different from the others. She pulled away and smiled. "Don't blame me if I take a nap.... At this rate you're brother is going to want to piece of me."She laughed. "Unless he's not into White chicks."She said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 1:13 am

"She'll be thrilled if you did come." he said, helping getting his short over his head off fully. he groaned a little feeling her kissing at his abs. "Minx." eh said to her as she teased him. He kissed her back, a hand threading into the back of her blonde locks as he kissed her deeply.

He looked at Bullet and sighed, "Party pooper Bullet." he chuckled a bit and he suddenly picked her up and over his shoulder and carried her on to his room and closed the door. "Better?" he smirked at her and got her on the bed carefully. "When we're settled in and Chantel and Zion go on to school, i'll get you over and we'll break in the bed." he grinned at her.

"I've not clue.....But I know he likes big booties." he said, "But I would rather you DON'T do anything with him."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 1:19 am

She yelped as she was hauled over like a sack of potatoes. "H-Hey!"She pouted, "Gosh, if I didn't know better I'd think you actually had a crush on me and you're starting to get a bit protective and possessive."She laughed as she looked at him, "You do realize that in the day time I do work and try to pay bills so that the place actually stays open."She laughed.

She was under his hot body as she smirked up at him. She used her well manicure nails to stroke his chest. She noticed the marks, but didn't question as she started to kissed his neck. Getting him a bit started.

She slowly started to pushed his jeans down, and saw just how sexy he was in the jeans. She liked them a lot more than the sweats. But either he looks good. The jeans just hugged his waist and his butt more. She couldn't help but feel hot around him. She looked up at him as she started to pull her panties down, under her skirt. Leaving the skirt on, "Don't get them dirty."She said softly as she started to kiss hi cheek and more to his lips. 

She thought about it, but she didn't kiss her clients. They tried, but she never did feel much for it. But kissing Zaniel was very addicting. She wasn't sure she could be in a Normal relationship with another person if she was kissing him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 1:27 am

"What else do you work in?" he asked her, surprised to hear this, "I was under the impression you were edging this as your main income." he said, "I'm asking you to come over ALLL the time. Just now and then..." he smirked, "I get that." he said. He saw she looked at the scars on his body, he didn't say anything then, but he might later. He groaned a bit, feeling her lips to his skin.

"I am not gonna cum in ya like last time, but I know I might cum in that mouth of yours." he smirked, he was NOT risking getting her pregnant for MANY reasons. He kissed her back and leaned over her, now just in his underwear, his tongue playing with hers and he got lifting up her shirt as well. He want access to more of her body, he couldn't keep his hands off her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 1:36 am

She moaned softly, "Mmm... It... It was for the place, and It is my main income. But without having you to worry so much about making sure the bills are paid, getting set with.... A-Ahh...."She moaned in between her words. Her brain was fuzzy. "I... I Take a few college courses, so I do take classes that I need to maintain."She gasped as soon as he started to touch her.

His warm hands couching her body. She heard his statement about him cumming inside her. It did remind her that she needed to let him know that it was fine, for fun use since she was on the pill religiously. 

She moaned as she felt him take the shirt off, getting her fully naked. "Mmm.... Z-Zaniel."She moaned, her hands in his hair as she deepend the kiss. Their tongues fighting a bit, her pussy getting wet from just kissing the man, "I-if you do that... you'll have to taste it."She teased. She didn't really care to have men cum inside her mouth, but if it made them happy she was fine with it.

She tried to sit up and pulled his speedo down as she felt him tease her breast."Ahhh! Mmmm!"She moaned. She was surprisingly more sensitive than usual. Her nipples, getting hard, her pussy wet, her body shivering in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 1:44 am

"I see.... you are all naughty at night and got the good girl look in the day....ya are kinky." he sniggered He heard her mention about him tasting it, "But I can't get ya knocked up either." he said, "I don't want kids right now..." he said, explaining why he was not wanting to cum in her. "Uness you ar eon the pill or somethin'." he actually never he read her say it outright if she did.

He kept on teasing her breasts, rolling her ripples between his fingers and tugging on them a bit, he leaned in and got one in his mouth suckling on it as his hand massaged her other breast still. he felt her pulling at his underwear and smirked, "You want it baby?" he smirked, and licked at her other nipple as he reached a hand between her legs and rubbed at her clit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets: Zaniel & Talia
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Streets-
Jump to: