Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streets: Zaniel & Talia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:28 am

Talia smiled as she winked at him and started on her first client. It was different having a new daddy and doing back her normal work.

˜!˜

She sighs as she felt more tired. For something reason she didn't have a Single Orgasm with ANY of the guys she just with. She grumbled as she finished her shower and got her robe on. She went to the office and knocked on the door before someone caught her arm.

"Lia!"She heard a voice as she turned and noticed it was Missy. "Whats up?"She asked her softly.

"Who's the new guy in the Office?"She asked her. Lia smiled as she opened the door,"Daddy..."She called to her new boss as she turned to Missy. "Missy this is our new Daddy."She said with confident.

Missy turned and blushed to see a VERY HOT chocolate man. She waved and gave a goofy smile, "H-Hi..."She stated softly.

Lia smiled as she walked up to Zaniel as she kissed his cheek. "Missy is actually in charge of one of the biggest Sex toy shops. She helps bring in like bulk order of Lubes and outfit for the girls. She's probably here to collect her check."She said.

Missy nodded as she couldn't help but stare, but then snapped out of it and walked over to her New Daddy and kissed his cheek. "N-Nice to meet you."She said a little nervously.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:49 am

He got looking over everything that went, finding it was not as hard as he first thought, checking through the papers when he was not disturbed and looking over the clients as they came in, making sure they were not getting into mischief or harassing the girls in anyway. He was checking int he security cameras, and spotted the girls in the hall way and blinked, then seeing it was Lia and another of the girls.

"Yeah, what is it Lia?" he asked as they came into the office, "Hey." he said, "Oh so you're one of the suppliers...good know your face and name." he smirked a bit, "You goin aight?" he asks dli a, know she had seen a few clients already. He let her kiss his cheek, though he was only used to Chantel doing that now and then, "It will pleasure to work with ya."

He was feeling a little odd with all the girls kissing him, but he didn't show any emotion on it.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:57 am

Talia looked at Zaniel as she reached for inside the draw and got an envelope out. "Heres you're pay. We'll see you tomorrow." She said softly.

Missy nodded as she left Zaniel's office, closing the door behind her.

Talia sighs as she sat on his desk and looked at him, "So? Not too hard right?"She asked with a smile. It was nice for her to kinda sit back and do her normal duties.

She stretched her muscles a bit as she noticed that most of the girls have started to leave. She looked at him and started to lean in for a deep kiss, but realized that He was her boss now... Now the other way around. She pulled away as she felt a little nervous now. "Um... So yeah.... Once all the girls collect their money I'll show you what to do when we close down the place."She said as she looked at him.

It was odd being on waiting side for them as she was used to Kissing him, having sex with him, but now all the rules change completely with him being the new head. She would miss the days. The only time she could do anything was when he asked for it. She wanted to kiss him. Not just on the cheek. But mostly because she felt this weird pit of jealous for when Missy kissed him.

She noticed the girls knocking, She introduced them to him as she gave them their money. They all can't seem to keep their eyes off him. She narrowed her eyes as she looked at him, "When you said that I was the only girl you slept with in a while.... Do you mean, recently or a really long time ago?"She asked him curiously. The pit in her stomach was starting to hurt as she noticed the girls coming in through the door and waved to him, blowing kisses at him. 'damnit.... damn bitches.... shit...I...'she thought as she stopped mid way as she looked at Zaniel as he was talking to her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:09 am

He waited till Missy left, "Yeah. Not so bad. Still more than I would expect to do, but I think I can get a grip on it." he said, watching her sit on the desk. he noticed that she was leaning in that special way and smirked, and got her back kissing her as she wanted before. "Aye, don't be getting all shy on me now." he said, "I'm fine you still wantin some if you just make a hint to it." he grinned. "I'll keep the big boss look when around others, but while with ya, I'm fine bein casual." he said with a shrug.

"Sure thing, just show me what i need to do and I'll remember it." he said. He perked and eyebrow at her, "I've had one night stands, but nothin' serious...not since high school." he said, "Just....never thought about a girlfriend fo real I guess...." he shrugged. "Don't have no kids either....got ma siblings to watch fo. Why?"

Before getting answer he heard the knocking and the other girls came in, seeing their new daddy and to their their pay, Zaniel chuckled a little, more out of nervousness, since he didn't get this much attention from anyone, yet alone so many girls. "well?" he asked, wanting an answer still.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:17 am

Talia shook her head as she gave the girls their pay. "Nothing..."She said as she got up and started to close the door, and looked at him "Zaniel..... "She whispered softly as she looked at him "I.... "She wasn't sure how to say that she was jealous, but at the same time. She was alright with the casual behind closed doors. She shook her head, "Never mind. Let me get changed and I'll show you everything."She said as she started to take her job off. She had hickey marks all over her body.

Her last client enjoyed marking her as his, and they usually don't go away for a least a day or two. She hated getting marked. She started to get some make up out of the draws as she started to cover up the ones on her neck, her arms, and her legs. The rest on her chest, or stomach, and inner thigh she could easily cover up with clothes.

She got on a t shirt, no bra, and some sweat pants as she looked at him. "Ready?"She asked him as she opened the door.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:26 am

He felt something make hims twitch in annoyance seeing all those hickies on her, but he kept quiet. he looked a there as she started to talk but pulled back her thoughts. "Rule form now on...no hickies." he said, he hated looking that them, "If they do, they'll pay 50 bucks PER mark." he added as he stood up. "I don't wanna see this many on ya again." he said simply.

Once she was dressed he got his hands in pockets, relaxed, "Show me around." he said following wherever she went to see what was needed to be done fore shut down. Once the tour was all good and he got the idea about the shut closing protocols, he got back to the office and got undressing out of the fancy stuff. "Ugh, I don't think i'll get use to dat." he said, meaning the suit.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:31 am

Talia pouted at him. "You look good..."She said softly. "I like you in it. Seems other girls like you in it too."She said looking at him.

"Also... this no hickey rule.... Are you genuinely annoyed with them, or do you just not want ME to have them."She teased as she helped him out of the tie, "Don't wrinkle them. I hate paying for dry cleaning."She said as she got a hanger and started to hang them up.

She smiled a little enjoying some of the attention as she looked at him, "But seriously... The Hickeys.. you really want to start charging 50 dollars per mark?"She asked with a raised brow. "I usually charge 20 per mark...."She stated. "That man gave me 2 grand extra to mark me" She said looking at him, "What about the other girls?"She asked him looking down, feeling a bit shy. Wanting to see if he would treat them the same as her, or give her the same attention
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:52 am

"I'm sure I look good. But this is gonna be work clothes to me." he carefully putting them down and gently folded. "I do laundry myself, i'm not gonna be fought wit em." he said dryly. He looked a her when she asked, "I could say I don't want YOU havin' them. They piss me off." he said, "Plus I don't wanna see dat." he said, "I'de say for you being the top girl, 50 bucks and 20 for the other girls." he said, "I know you're the best here." he said with a grin. "But if they plan to give THAT much extra cash to do that, then fine...but I don't wanna see hickies ALLL over ya like this again." he said, he cringed looking at them again.

He noticed she was acting weird, "Why ya being all shy suddenly?" he asked, she was usually confident and knew what she wanted to say, tonight she was...acting all opposite.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 1:59 am

As soon as he said that. She changed a bit as she smirked as she walked over to him, not being shy. She wasn't upfront wit her emotions. If anything she was pleased with the fact that he valued her a bit more.

"Okay... I'll start charging them 50 a mark."She said as she warpped her arms around his neck, "Maybe for a rule. You should limit it... Men here are ruthless and they can pay the amount to mark me as much as they want."She said as she leaned up and started to whisper in his ear. "If I didn't know any better... I'd say you'd only want to mark me for you'rself." She teased as she kissed his lips gently, just a small peck.

"Just so you know."She stated as she smiled up at him. "I don't like it when all the girls are kissing you, or flirting with you.... Makes me sad because now I feel like I don't get to keep you to myself. I have to share."She said as she hugged him around his waist.

"I don't share very well."She said with a small laugh and smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 9:26 am

He nodded, "Sounds like a plan to me." he said liking the adding to the new rule. He smirked, "That's better. Don't get shy on me again." He grinned, seeing her hands stretched up to wrap around his neck. He got a slight shiver when she whispered in his ear, tickling him a bit. "I would be lyin' if i said it wasn't temptin' but i know you got a thing here that you are part of." he said, "But I'll be sure to tappin'..." he smacked her ass a little, "This every now and then." he smirked.

"You jealous?" he chuckled, "Somethin' tells ME you want to mark ME for yoself aswell." he grinned seeing and hearing her words oh so clearly. An arm around her waist, "You're my top girl....not matter how much flirtin' the others do." he assured.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 11:40 am

Talia couldn't help but blush at the last statement. She felt shy again, but smiled up at him brightly. "I'm Happy to hear that."She said softly.

She leaned up and started to kiss his lips, looking into his eyes as she gave him a sweet smile. "I never did get a chance to thank you for earlier today. I felt much better."She said "Also.... you're brother was looking at my butt along with you."She said with a teasing grin.

She looked at up at him and noticed him grinning a bit more, while before she always received a stoic look. "Seems like you're getting a little more comfortable with me."She teased. "You smile a little more at me."She said sweetly

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 5:20 pm

He kissed her back, "You needed it. So don't mention it." he said, he sighed hearing his brother, "He's a trouble marker and is girl crazy a bit. So be careful if you see him in public, he'll flirt like age don't exists." he sighed. "But I don't blame him, "Ya got a nice ass." he said, smacking her ass once more.

".......I don't let myself open for anything.....i don't know ya well enough yet....but I know enough of ya that aI can relax a little." he said, ".......you didn't get an orgasm?" he asked her, figuring she wouldn't have.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 6:26 pm

She sighs as she pulled away, "Whenever I get close enough for it, I end up not, because they would finish before hand. And they are usually Older, so they can't keep up with someone a bit younger."She stated She yelped when he smacked her butt, "H-Hey!"She blushed as she pouted. "I didn't give you permission."She pouted in a fake manner.

She knew How old his siblings and him was aftering checking Jay's death certificate. The fact that Zaniel was 5 years older than her surprised her a bit, But he was in his prime when it came to sexual desires. She usually got men who were like 30-50s So it was nice to get treatment from a man who knows how to treat a girl... Even if he hadn't treated a girl in a while.

"Well... if you do. Will you smile like you do to you're sister to me one day?"She asked him kindly with a sweet seductive smile. She looked at the time and knew she didn't have much left.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 6:43 pm

"Well, I can always give ya what ya want to get ya sleepin' right." he smirked. He sniggered when she pouted, "Do I NEED permission? I'm Daddy aren't I?" he sniggered again. He looked at her, "Ya keep strain' at me?" he teased her. He blinked at her request, "....one day. I'm sure..." he said. He noticed the time as well, "Whoa...better get home." he said, knowing his siblings would be asleep at this time, but he knew he had to go home.

"Hey, I'll see ya tomorrow." he said, letting her loose, "Try to sleep well."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 7:01 pm

Talia smiled as she made sure everything was closed down again. She left the hideout and started to head home.

She blushed, feeling her heart flutter a bit as she shook her head ignoring the feeling. She was NOT having feelings for him. She enjoyed the different attention. It was different from just the regular attention she got from Jay. He cared about her, and he had this very cute possessive side and she found cute and attractive. His grin and smirk were sexy, but she's seen a smile he's given to his sister. And fact that maybe one day she get one of those. Made her happy.

She got home and went inside. She sighs coming home to and empty house. She went upstairs to shower as she decided to take a hot one. She noticed the make up washing off the marks. She noticed them really bright red. 'man, that last client really went crazy' she thought. She quickly washed herself, and her hair. She cleaned inside of her as she remember that Zaniel was careless and came inside her. 'I'll have to give him a good talking to about that.'she thought as she shaved her legs, down there, and her arm pits and kept everything looking fresh.

She got out of the shower as she looked into the mirror. She noticed the marks as she felt a little disgusted herself. Some days she didn't care, but now she was being more cautious with her dad, it was getting harder to hide things.

She went to her room and Yawns as she went to the bed and slept really soundly. It was the first night in weeks that she got to sleep really well.

˜!˜

She was back to her normal Morning Routine. She showered. The markings started to subside, but they were still somewhat visible.

She got long sleeved shirts and pants and went down to fix breakfast for her and her dad. Getting the coffee. She hummed a light tone as she smiled she was excited to go to work that evening.

Walter looked at his daughter who was humming to a nice tone as he smiled and took a seat. "Morning Pumpkin. I see you're back to normal?"He stated with a smile as he took as eat and started his morning with his coffee.

Talia smiled, "Yeah I got a good nights Rest."She said with a smile.

Walter nodded, "Thats good to hear."He said. "Hows this new job you're doing?"He asked her.

Talia nodded, "It's going really well! I enjoy my new co-workers. They are all really nice."She smiled. She told her father she worked for a small cafe in the heart of the city. He always told her that it wasn't a good idea, but she stated that she was fine and that she was safe.

Walter nodded as he took a bite of his toast. Deep down he was worried for Talia. He noticed markings on her, and saw that she was wearing more Long sleeves. "Talia..."He stated softly as he looked at her. "You know you can always come to me and talk to me about anything right?"He asked

Talia blinked confused at her dad. "Of course Papa. I know that!"She laughed. "I promise if something was wrong I'd tell you before anyone else."She stated with a genuine smile. She knew exactly what her father thought. He thought she was depressed or Suicidal. And it was the complete opposite.

Walter didn't want to pushed the fact, but trusted his daughter. "Okay..."He said. He found it amazing how Independent Talia was for her age. She was 18, but she acted like she was in her late 20s or early 30s. He felt bad. He wanted her to enjoy her college life a little more and even told her it would be good for her to live on campus. But she was more worried about him. He laughed a bit.

Talia turned to her dad, "What papa?"She asked wondering why he was laughing.

Walter shook his head as he stood up, "Nothing Pumpkin. Just amazing seeing my baby girl growing up to be a fine adult."He stated with a smile. "Try not to work too hard okay?"He said as he grabed his coffee travelers mug and started to head to work. "I"ll see you later pumpkin."He said.

Talia waved by, "By papa! Have a good day!"She stated as she felt a pit of guilt in her stomach, 'sorry papa.... I'm not the type of girl you think I am...'she thought. She cleaned up the dishes as she got her clothes for the day and smile as she wanted a bit more color. She got a cute green top that matched her eyes nicely, and tan pencil skirt. She looked at her figure and noticed she need to work out a bit more and stay toned.

She quickly got dress and started to head to the store to get a few things before she had to go into her shift that evening.

Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 7:16 pm

Zaniel got heading home after all was shut off and done. He arrived and Bullet greeted him at the door. Chantel and Zion were as he thought, in bed. He sighed checking over the kitchen making sure not dirty dishes in the sink, only a cup, which he left to do in the morning. He sighed as he headed on to the bathroom to shower up. Thinking about what went on tonight, '.........I guess I can do this and make a better life for my family.....something better than this hovel.' he thought as he got the shower on and he stepped in and let the hot water run over his back and steam filled the room.

Eventually he came out drying his head, squeezing as much water out of his braids and he headed on to his room, closing the door behind him and he headed on to bed.

---

The next morning was saturday and CHantel and Zion were home. Zaniel was making breakfast as they were getting dressed before they came out for breakfast. He was glad to have some time with his sister and brother before he had to go on tonight. But he was wondering how the hell was he to explain about their dad and that they inherited a WHOLE lot alf cash and bunch of new things.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 7:34 pm

It was a Saturday and Talia was doing small shopping as she decided to get small things for the house for the meals. She gathered a few items as she bought the items and started to head home. She realized that she had to stop at Jays house and get it cleans for Zaniel and his siblings when it was ready. She quickly dropped the food back at the house and started to head to the silently nicer part of the subs of the city.

She got to the house and unlocked it and looked inside. The house was quiet. Nicely decorated. Not too extreme. It looked like a family could easily move in. The furniture was still in decent condition. She checked the house to make sure that there wasn't any important documents that was lying around. She looked at the office. She gulped as she went in. This was only part of the house that she hasn't ever entered. She took a deep breath and opened it. Inside the office was photos of younger pictures of Zaniel, Chantel, and Zion. She noticed a few pictures of him and what looked to be Zaniel and his siblings mothers. She saw pictures of a lot of Accomplishments for a Pimp. And how became top dog of the city. She looked at the photos and noticed a journal on the desk. It looked brand new. She wanted to call Zaniel, and did give him his new phone. She took her phone out and decided to call him.

She waited for it to ring, but it went straight to voice mail. "Hey, It's me. I was at the new house that you guys will be living once you're ready and I found this journal that Jay left for you and it has you're name. Wasn't sure what you want me to do. If you want call me back when you get a chance."She stated and hung up.

She looked at the Journal. She was curious to look at it, but decided against it as she decided to straight up the office. and place a few items in a box. Especially a lot of photos of him getting away form the Cops and being known for the Number Pimp. Thats the last thing Chantel and Zion needs is to find out their father was pretty much a Mafia Leader.

She was cleaning more and decided to do something nice for Chantel for her Dance Recital. She quickly went to a corner store. Picked up a Picture frame, did a bit of crafting and it said, "You Go Girl!"With Dancing shoes, with Pink, Purple and a bit of Teal to bring it all together. She placed it in the room she hoped would be hers, but it not she would find it.

She decided to finish the cleaning.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 7:53 pm

Zaniel looked in the fridge and sighed, "Need to go shopping again." he said, "Zion, you taking Bullet out for a walk?" he called out, "Yeah i am!" he called back. "Can I come shopping with you Zanny?" smiled Chantel. "Sure thing baby girl." he smiled, "I'm thinking of taking the bike, how bout it?" her eyes widened in excitement and went to get her jacket on. Zaniel had modified his bike to had two compartments for shopping on either side, he didn't have a care for a long time, not since his mom ran off. And plus the couldn't afford to get a new one, so the bike was cheaper and easier to keep out the back. But once they were gonna move he new at least one of those cars would be good to keep and get them around.....maybe two since Zion was getting his licence as well.

He got his needed cash for shopping and Got his jacket on for riding, he grabbed his helmut and the spare. He hadn't rode for a little while so it would be good to get around. He headed outside and he got the bike prepped and Chantel came rushing out, "Let's do this!" she said excitedly.

He chuckled, "Eager to go?" "You bet!!" she replied with glee. Zaniel revved the bike and allowed his sister to get on and her helmet set on her head. Eventually the were ready and headed on out of the drive way and got going down the road heading to the slightly better part of town to get to the store they usually go shop at.

A while later they got the bike out the front with there helmets on the bike, heading inside. He noticed he had a a voice message, "Oh fuck." he got calling her back, "Chantel grab a cart." he said as he waited for her to answer.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 7:55 pm

Talia blinked when she saw who was calling her, "Hey. Sorry I wasn't sure if you were busy today."She said. "It's the Weekend so I figured You'd be with your Sibs."She said.

"Did you listen to my Voice Mail?"She asked him
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:00 pm

"Sorry, Ya probably called when I was riding ma bike." he said, "I'm currently shopping with Chantel, but not much else besides that. And yeah, i heard it.....I'll come meet you there when I get CHantel home. Be bout an hour give a take." he said, "If yo willing to wait there." he asked her.

Chantel came over hearing him chatting to whoever, she giggled, guessing to was Lia. She got pushing to the first isle, knowing her brother would follow soon enough.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:07 pm

Talia laughed a bit. "You're so cute. I don't mind waiting for my boss."She teased. "I figured you'd told them about it... I don't mind waiting, but Why not go shopping, spend sometime with your sister, and when you get home. Sit down and talk to them about it. Let them see the place too. I even cleaned it up for you!"She said

As she was still cleaning the place. She straighten up the pillows of the furniture. There was 4 bedroom. One of them being an Office. A main floor, Basement, and the Main floor. It was similar to a Townhouse, but It had plenty of room for a Family of 3.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:14 pm

"Its only grocery shopping." he said. He sighed looking at his sister, ".....Yeah. I'll tell them before I come out. But I'll leave out certain details." he said. He blinked, "You shouldn't go too far out for me. Hire a cleaner next time." he didn't want her feeling she owed him anything or anything like that. "I'll tell them and Then come see ya soon."

He walked over to Chantel once he was done on the phone, she giggled. "Wat?" he asked his sister. "You talking to your girlfriend?" she teased. "She's not ma girlfriend Baby girl." he rolled his eyes, "We just work together." he said. "Suuuurrreeee." she teased more, "Oh quit it."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:29 pm

Talia laughed at him a bit. She knew him very well already. He was the type of person that He didn't want him to owed her for something later down the line. He doesn't understand what kindness or anything from the heart is.

She should have let him that she already had someone do a full cleaning. She was just doing pre-dusting. She sighs as she finished up the dusting as she winced as her feet was starting to hurt. She quickly took off her heals as she took them off. She was wearing her normal 5 inch heals. But took them off for the cleaning. She looked at the picture of Zaniel, his parents, his brother and his new born sister. She smiled. She wanted to do everything she could to protect them. Whatever it took. That was a vow.

She wanted and noticed the time as she decided to check to Garage and noticed the car inside. It was a Subaru. It looked brand new, but she knew the edition of it. It was hardly ever driven around. She check to make sure the Battery was still good. She started to car a bit to make sure everything was running fine. It was. She opened the Garage so when they came the Car can be seen.

She was a little worried, but excited at the same time. She was glad the some of things that she saw in his office was taken down. The last thing she wanted them to know was that Jay ran a Brothel, was a boss of a Mafia, and did drug dealing as a living. She only placed the Family friendly photos up, which wasn't much but it was something.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 8:48 pm

Once they got the shopping done, they got riding on home. Once they got back and got putting stuff away. Zion had just come back from walking Bullet, "Hey." he called out, seeing the shopping bags on the table, "Oh you got a few things." said Zion. "Yeah we were able to. But since you're back, i need to speak to you two." he said, they both sat at the table, which meant it was something important. "Is something wrong Zanny?" asked Chantel.

"Nah, nothing bad. But....a bit ago, I got word that.....our dad had passed and he's been buried......" they both were stunned, "Wha.....what?" Zion frowned, "How long ago!?" "A bit ago. He died of an illness...nothing could be done. passed on in his sleep." he said. "But....e left everything to us, but I'm set to be in charge of the money that he's left us from the business he was running, which is how I met Lia." he explained.

"Lia was close friends with him and she's been helping me arrange us to get his old home....in other words, we'll get a better life than staying here...We'll be able to get ya into a better school and be able to get better opportunities...." he said.

They both were stunned by this, "Money left behind? How much?" asked Zion. "Quite a bit, but I'm gonna check out the house he was living in and see where its positioned and then we'll get moving things over." he said, "So, we've been given a chance for a better life....so I plan for us to take it." he said.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 9:12 pm

Talia looked at her watch as she still waited. "I hope its a good reaction."She said softly as she was a little worried for Zaniel. She knew how much of a sensitive subject it was and she was worried for both of his Siblings. Especially finding out that their Father past. Left some money, and now they have a better chance to live.

She decided to Text the Address to Zaniel the address of the house. Forgetting to almost do that. 'Duh! How else is he going to find the place."She looked.

She remember visiting the house for the first time. She almost found it hard to believe that Jay had a place like this. She remember when she was 14 and scared. He took her to this place, and helped her adjust. She remember how much of a father figure he was to her in the industry. How much he said that he had a second child her age. And that this house was the house he would take his whole family in.

She remember how passionate he was about it, and how excited he was. It wasn't till that the business got too much and he started doing heavier drugs. One of the reason why he got really sick. She warned him, but he didn't listen. Thats why she never did the harder stuff. It messed with your head.

She looked at it and could actually see Zaniel, Zion, and Chantel living in it. She smiled at the idea as she sighs laying her head on the table and waited for them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets: Zaniel & Talia
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Streets-
Jump to: