Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streets: Zaniel & Talia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 2:20 am

"I know I can give ya that." he grinned, getting all cocky again, "They finish school at 3pm, but don't finish their activities until around 4, 4:30." he grinned at the sight of her breasts, "We'll be good before they get here." he leaned in and got sucking and licking a one of her nipples to start, switching between them, while he groped them a little, "Mmm.." he groaned, tasting her once more. Getting tight in his pants, but tried to ignore it for a minute to focus on her girls for a while.

He then pushed her back on his bed and continued to tease and play with her soft breasts, "Mm fuck yo are bad." he smirked at her, while he rolled one nipple then kissed her deep again.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 9:11 am

Talia pouted at him and poked his chest, "No getting cocky."She stated, but whimpered feeling him play with her breast. Suckling like a babe. She moaned softly, feeling her panties getting wet. She Gasped when he kissed her again. She moaned into the kiss, but tried to pull away. "W-wait.... M-My clothes. They'll get dirty."She whimpered as he looked up at him. She tried to take her skirt off, but was having a hard time getting the latch off.

She pouted as she decided to ignore her shirt and just take her tights and panties off. Her panties were a very sexy thought, no wonder her ass like was always perfect under the shirt. She Sat up a bit as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his neck. "You're not going to make this quick?"She whispered softly as she played with a bit of his hair.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 4:23 pm

"Not too quick." he chuckled a little, "Mmmm!" he kissed her back, the tightness in his pants was started getting annoying and he untied the pants cord and got it off, showing off how hard her was already. "Mmm, I like the look of the skirt on ya." he said, then looking at her panties, "G.String huh?" he sniggered a little, "No wonder yo ass looks good." He got on his bed with her, "Come on Lia." motioning to his stiff cock, "Get me all slick and I'll fuck ya senseless." he smirked, his cock was twitching at the thought.

He was starting to think this was not gonna be too bad if he had access to this little blonde on the regular.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 10:28 pm

Talia rolled her eyes a bit, ignoring his cockiness but it gives him a bit of characters. She slowly started to stroke his cock Working it a bit as she noticed how stiff he really was. She saw his size in broad daylight. She blushed a bit as she took it slowly in her mouth. She licked and sucked on the tip, giving him a taste and slowly started to lick down his length. She stroke him out as she sucked on him, kissing and pulling a bit at his skin in a tender gentle manner. She moaned as she closed her eyes sucking on him a bit harder.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 2:52 am

""Aw fuck....." he hissed a bit, feeling her tongue connect to his sensitive skin. His cock twitched more feeling her work him more and more. He looked at her, seeing a blush on her face, "Seeing me in the day makin ya blush?" he teased her, "Ahh gawd!" he groaned feeling her lips around his cock, getting a hand behind her head, lightly holding some of her blonde locks, "Aw fuck!" he then got bucking into her mouth a but, getting turned on more and more. "Aww fuck you look hot with your hair down." he smirked, he moved her hair from her face, to look at her more clearly.

He got thinking for a minute, 'Fuck me....if this is her to try an get her to sleep, what's it like to try and wake her up?' he joked to himself.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 7:29 am

She moaned a bit, her face blushing a bit as she continued to lick and suck him a bit harder. She felt herself becoming wet as she reached down and started to play with herself a bit. She closed her eyes as she sucked him in deeper, feeling her jaw loosing as she strokes him with her tongue. Feeling the heat and him playing with her hair. She pulled away as she looked up at him with her jade green eyes.

"Zaniel...."She moaned his name. She needed him inside her. The idea of him being her new daddy was oddly satisfying, but at the same time She could asked for him when ever she wanted to. Aside for working with him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 7:38 am

"Aw gawd fuck!" he smirked, "Mmmm fuckin hell!" he groaned as she got more intense and harder, "Mmm!!!" he smirked seeing her hand going between her legs. He panted a bit when she pulled back, "Mm fuckin damn gurl." he chuckled, "I've not cum yet and ya got me pantin." He felt a shiver run up his spine and through his body, hearing her say his name as she did.

He smirked and got her laid on her back, kissing at her neck and massaged her breasts a little more, twisting her nipples a little. He opened her legs, the head of his cock rubbing at her pussy lips, then pushed into her slowly, letting her adjust to his girth.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 7:44 am

She whimpered as she felt the head of his cock slowly push inside her. She shivered at the size and warmth, "Ahhh"She gasped as she felt him enter inside her slowly. Her wet lips of her pussy slowly adjusting to his size.

She blushed as she could feel herself inching and inching, sucking him inside her. She shivered when his cock brushed against her g-spot. The insides of her pulsating around him, 'g-god he's going to make me cum quick.'she thought as she moaned louder. "MMMMM! Z-Zaniel"She gasped out.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 7:55 am

"Gawd fuck!" he growled a little feeling how tight she was around him. He felt he tightening more, "Ya can't cum yet." he chuckled, "We only just got started." he leaned over her and got pushing into her deeper and got rolling his hips into her, "Fuck ya take so much of me!" he groaned, and got thrusting into her, keeping it an easy pace, with as MUCH as he wanted to slam right down into her, he didn't want to strain muscles on her of him or anything odd and make it awkward.

"Aw damn! FUckin hell!" he groaned, his strong muscled arms keeping his body hovering over her and his hips moving on their own. he watched her breasts move with his thrusts, "Yeah...fuck!" he got picking the pace a little bit, "Aw shit!! Yeah!"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 8:00 am

Talia moaned, feeling him thrust inside her, his cock stroking against her favorite spot. She shivered, pleasure running up and down her spine. It should be a crime to feel this good. She Wrapped her arms around his neck. Her nails digging a bit into his strong muscles. He was so lean, and muscular. "Ahhh... Mmmm! Y-Yes.... "She moaned. Her hips arching meeting his thrust putting him deeper inside her almost hitting a deeper spot that makes her cum so close. "MMMM!!!"She bit her bottom lips from screaming out as she came a little, She shivered as he dug her nails in a bit deeper.

Her hot wet pussy tightening so much around him. "Mmmm I-I can't f-feels too good."She gasped out. Her legs wrapping around his mid section as she gently nibbled his neck kissing it lightly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 8:11 am

Her moans egged him on more, "Aww fuck Lia!" he growled a little from the pleasure. He felt her get more slick and he grinned, "Get ready for it!" he then got thrusting faster into her, with her being more wet had got him going more intense into her, "FFFuuckkk!!!" He then picked her up and laid back, with her on top of him, but he kept on thrusting up into her fast and deep, "Fuck yeah! Gawd fuck Ya gettin' me all crazy!!" he smirked at her, looking at her expressions as his hard cock thrusted up into her, "Fuckin damn lia!!!"

He was going crazy from her just moaning in her cute and sexy voice, "Mmm might make me cum too quick!" he groaned.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 8:18 am

She yelped when he switched position. Her on top. She gasped as screamed a bit. Feel how intense he was thrusting inside her. She touched his torso as she felt a burning and a hot sensation in the pit of her stomach. She gasped Her walls tighten so much around him. Her body feel a crushing like sensation. A shiver of pleasure shooting her spine. She screamed as she came Hard on top of him "MMMMMMAHHHHHHH GODDDDD ZANIEL!!!!"She felt her body tighten, Her juices squirting out, Her body was completely warn out as she close her eyes, her body weight limp, as she laid on top of him. She shivered as she gasped for air. "Mmmm... god... I... I can't...."She said softly as she felt her body crashing and falling asleep. The warmth putting her at easy. She didn't want to move
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 8:25 am

Zaniel Groaned feeling her get more tight again, "Aw fuckin hell yeah!!!!" he kept up his fast thrusting up into her, but felt her cum again and get a little lip on top of him, "Hey keep with me a bit longer, I' almost there!" he groaned, not wanting to fuck her while she was outcold or unknowing.....not that was possible with his size inside her. HE held her up to support her, "Aw gawd, gonna cum baby!" he groaned, he forgot his rule of pulling out for a minute as he came right inside her, his whole body shuddering and bucking up into her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 8:30 am

She groaned as she felt him release his load inside her. She thanked god every day she was on birth control and sees a doctors regularly. She Moaned a bit feeling his warmth inside her as she wrapped her arms around. "Zaniel.... Am i .... Required to call you daddy.... Because I ..."She yawned a bit a sshe closed her eyes feel so good being on top of him. "I don't think I can."She said softly. Nuzzling into his neck. It was rare for her to feel so relaxed and fall sleepy while someone still inside her. She didn't want him to putt out, she was too comfortable. 

She used her hand to try and feel around for a blanket. She slowly opened her eyes as she looked into his."Will you nap with me?"She asked hims softly, slowly her eyes as she passed out, on top of him, him still inside her. She was gone. Light snoring her head on his chest as she liked his scent a lot.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 8:38 am

He panted heavily, his own frustrations had been let out, 'FUCK! I came in her!' he thought and sighed, '.......she better be on that pill.' he laid back. He looked at her when she got talking but she faded off, she was so tired she couldn't finish her words. He hadn't had a girl with in in his own bed in a LONG time and it was a little odd, but he didn't seemed to worried either as eh got comfortable and with him still inside her. 'She is a weirdo.' he smiled a bit and he got comfortable himself and found he had nodded off as well, an arm around her with her on top of him.

A couple hours went on and Zaniel woke first and looked at the time, 3:45pm,"FUck!" he panicked a little and found her still sleeping. He sighed and slowly pulled out of her and laid her on the bed and covered her. He got dressed in his clothes again and went out of the room, closing his door so she would have privacy.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 4:20 pm

Talia was still fast asleep. She was so tired.

She did have a small dream. She saw a rather large  man. with long braids. Who was reaching out to her. He had a uniform on. An officer Uniform. She reached for the hand, but before she knew it, he was gone and she was in a very dark room. By herself. 

She slowly opened her eyes and looked over at the clock and saw that it was 4:30. She looked around and saw that she wasn't in her own room. She couldn't remember too much. She was still half asleep. She felt something warm inside her as she felt a little sick. She ignored it and closed her eyes and hugged a pillow that was clearly not hers and went back to sleep.

A few minutes later her eyes shot open. As she realized where she was. She could hear people in the house as she got out of the bed, trying so hard not to make a sound, getting her tights and underwear. She fixed her hair as she wasn't sure if she should leave the room, or find a way out. 'shit shit shit shit' she thought as she was internally panicking.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 5:42 pm

He got the coffee cups in the sink and got washing, which didn't take long. He knew that his sibling would back soon, and he was have to get dinner going. he got looking in the fridge, looking for the items he needed. He decided to make a simple spaghetti bolognese, getting out what he used normally in in and got prepping, he knew that they would find out about Lia one way or another, but he was going to call her a co-worker while around them.

Just as he was prepping the veg, he heard the door open and in came Chantel, "ZANNY!!!" she smiled and ran over, hugging him, "Hey baby girl." he smiled back, "How was school?" "Aww you know...school." she shrugged. Zion came in right after and closed the door, Bullet was all excited seeing them come home and his tail going crazy. But he toddled on over to Zaniel's closed door and sat by it.

"Hey, why's ya door closed?" asked Zion, they usually had their doors open during the day, only closing when they were changing or when they were all sleeping. Zaniel hushed him, "I've got a friend over and she fainted." he said simply. "She didn't get much sleep so I'm letting her rest a bit while." he said. Zion perked an eyebrow, "Is she hot?" Zaniel gave him a glare, "Kiddin! kiddin!" he held his hand up.

"You never had a girl in the house before Zanny." Giggled Chantel, "Quit it, would ya." he said to them both as he kept cooking.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 10:36 am

Talia heard their conversation as it was safe for her to come out of the room. But she giggled quietly when she realized that Zaniel has never had a girl over in a long time. 'Probably single.'she thought. She took a deep breath, got her shoes on and decided to walk out of his room. She saw a young girl.. looks to be about 14 -15 years old. She had the cutest braids in her own hair. She smiled at her, than turned to what seems to be Zaniel's younger brother. He was a splitting image of Jay. More than Zaniel. Zaniel looked to be  a mizture between Jay and who ever their mother was.

She waved and coughed a bit getting Zaniel's attention. "Hello."She said with a softly smile. She looked over to Zaniel and smiled at him, "Thanks for letting me rest a bit. I feel a lot better."She said.

She went up to His Sister and his Brother, "I'm Lia. It's nice to meet you both."She said in a kind manner.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 4:23 pm

Zaniel looked, "Hey, ya feeling better?" he asked her, pausing on the prepping, Zion and Chantel looked her way too. They both blinked, they didn't expect this kind of girl to be in their house, yet alone what their brother would be friends. "Guys, this is Lia, be polite." he said seriously. "Lia, this is Chantel and this is Zion." he did a simple introduction.

"Hello." smiled Chantel, "Are you a teacher?" she asked, cause of how fancy she dressed. Zaniel tried not to snigger at that question. Zion remained quiet, looking her over a little.

"Ya have been working hard... I'll see ya tonight at the shop." he said, making the code wording for the job.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 7:24 pm

She nodded to them both. "Pleasure to meet you both."She said She heard Chantel's questions and smiled. "Not exactly. I guess I'm more of an assistant at the Job I work at."She said. "Though I did hear you have a Dance recital coming up. I wish you the best" She said sincerely. 

She noticed Zaniel code word and nodded, "Sure thing."She said. She petted Bullet on the head as she waved to them. "It was nice meeting you."She said and started to head out the door. She got to the screen and opened it and started to head out of the house.

She was walking down the side walk as she sighs remember what happened. That was a weird dream. She remember seeing Zaniel in an Officer shirt. She was walking towards the hideout and decided that maybe it was time that she wanted to do something different to it. As much as the idea of keeping it was nice. She wanted something bigger behind it. She sighs as she got to the door and unlocked it. She remember that she had a spare for Zaniel so he can come in. She turned on all the lights and the breakers on.

She hated wasting money on things she knew she could prevent. She got the mail and saw a lot of bills, bills, and more bills. She needed to check the account and send the checks to them to pay so they wouldn't get shut off. When she was there, but not the bottom bitch, there would be outages because they wouldn't pay the bill. She remember how angry Jay was towards all the girls because they spend his money but pay for jack shit. She decided to help him with his finances. Yes all the bitches hated her for it, but it got better over time. She got to the office and started to go through the bills, and check bank statements. She started to write out the checks and using signed the signatures.

She sighs as she really felt like a secretary. She wonder on days why she couldn't be a pimp, but women as a pimp was taboo. She saw in the cameras as she knew that Zaniel wouldn't be late to his first official day.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 5:29 pm

Chantel smiled, "Thank you!"

As Lia left, Zion and Chantel looking at him, "Are you dating her?" Ask Chantel, "Wat?! No! I just found a gig i liked and she's part of it, so we will be working together. Its at night mostly, so I'll be here during the day but have days off for important things." he smiled, meaning her recital. Chantel giggled, "You like her though." Zaniel sighed at his sister, "Nothin' like that."

"She's hot for a white chick." sniggered Zion, "I see why you'd let her 'rest' in your bed." Zaniel glared at him again, "I kid bro, but ya can't blame me, she got a booty like a black girl." "And you will e respectful if she comes around again, got it?" warned Zaniel.

----

Later that early evening, Zaniel headed on over to the Brothel, making sure to take a different route so Trayvon didn't see him going there. He wanted to be settled in before he found out anything about him not showing up for him again.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 7:45 pm

Talia was int he office typing up a thing for the new arrival of Jay's replacement. She sighs as she looked and noticed him in the door way. She looked at the time and smiled, "You're late... You need to get dressed."She stated as she got up from the computer, saving the file and started to head to the closet.

"Do you want black and white. Or more color?"She asked him She started taking out different tuxes for him to wear. Different undershirts to see which fit him the best and a few different sizes in pants. She laid them out as she looked at him. "Personally I don't think putting you in a traditional outfit would be a good fit. Maybe a nice button down and black slacks and a tie."She said looking over at him and asking for his opinion.

"What do you think?"She asked him with a smile.

She was in a much better mood after getting some sleep. She wasn't as irritated and as the new bitches started to come in to do their jobs, she wasn't too cold to them.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 11:24 pm

"Had to take another way here." he said, walking in and saw the suits, he sighed a little, this was really not his thing. "I don't know really. I never had a suit." he said honestly, "Nothin too bright." he said. "You really know how to dress someone?" he asked, surprised she knew so much about the outfit he should be wearing. He closed the door and got undressing, "Wateva you think will suit me." he said getting down to his speedo underwear.

He got a red shirt that was picked out and slipped it on to see it if would fit, "This will do." he said as he buttoned it a little clumsily, "Fuckin hell, hate buttons." he grumbled, eventually getting in on right. He got black slacks and got them on and some nice business style shoes. He got his braids tied back more to keep it looking slick, "I feel weird man." he said, looking int he mirror, not recognising himself.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2018 11:43 pm

Talia looked at him and smirked as she wrapped her arms around his waist, "You look good."She commented as she pointed to a black tie. "Shrink down a bit."She said as she tried to reached to his neck and was having a hard time, "I can't put a tie on you unless you come down to my level."She pouted. Even in heals, she couldn't reach.

She finally got around to tying the tie on him as she took a lint roller and started to clean him up a bit. She looked at him and smiled, "Looking good... Almost makes me not want to work tonight and just stay here with you."She giggled as she looked at the time. "I have a few clients this evening than I'll help you close out. If any bitches come in asking who you are. Tell them you're the new Daddy, and that if they have questions they can come see me after I'm done with the clients."She said as she motioned for him.

"And remember.... You to get whoever you want. But I do get jealous easily."She teasing and blew him a kiss as She needed to get ready for the evening.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:00 am

He Looked at her over his shoulder when her arms wrapped around his waist, "Ya think so?" he asked, "I thought a suit would make me look like a tool." he said. "Not ma fault you didn't grow enough." he smirked, as he bent down a bit ftp let her get the tie on him correctly. He nodded, "I get it." he said. he smirked, "Stay with me and do what exactly?" he smirked, getting cheeky with his humour. "But yeah I get it. I'll say i'm the new daddy and if they ask, get em to ask later." he said

"You're the only girl I've done anything' with in a while..." he winked, "But i'll keep it mind." he said, "Go on and ready then I'll get myself situated in this office." he told her. He would have to get used to being the one calling the shot, but he had a feeling this would be.....interesting to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets: Zaniel & Talia
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Streets-
Jump to: