Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streets: Zaniel & Talia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 7:42 pm

The recital was set on swan lake, watching the show go on, Chantel was one of the sugar plum fairies and in various other scenes. They four of them watching on.

It was late once the show was done and Chantel met up with her brothers and guests, all hyped and thrilled all went well. "Did you like it Lia!?" she asked keen to hear from her. Zaniel chuckled, seeing his sister happy made his happy. "I know I enjoyed it." he said to his sister, looking to Talia and Walter, "Thanks for this. I hope after this crap is done Ya guys can come along for the next one." Chantel giggled, "OHHH yes!'
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 7:51 pm

Talia had a huge smile on her face. "You were absolutely beautiful!"She told her with a big hug. "I'm so proud of you! You'll be a fantastic dancer on day!"She told her.

Walter nodded, "I honestly think you have a lot of potential. He said with a smile. Keep the practicing and you'll make it big."He told her.

Talia gave her the flowers as they were her favorite. "Congratulations."She said. "And thank you for having us."She said to Zaniel as she looked at him and smiled.

She enjoy how normal this was. It almost felt like they were a small family. She couldn't help but keep smiling cause she haven't felt that happy in a long time.

Walter saw the smile and smiled down as he turned to Zaniel. "Well we better get going. Drive safely. He told to Zaniel."He said as he started to walk.

Talia turned to Zaniel and smiled at him."Let us know when you have something else going on. We might be able to help out."She said as she started to head out and follow her father.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 2:17 am

"I know I will be!" she said confidently, "But I'm glad you liked it! One day I'll get a lead role." she said. Chantel smiled at Walter, "Thank you sir." she giggled and hugged her big brother, Zaniel smile as he hugged her back. Her eyes lit up, "Ohhhh so pretty!!!!" she took the bouquet, "THnak youuu."

"I will, always do." he said, he always drove carefully when his siblings were with him. He looked to Talia, "Yeah. I'l let ya know." he said with a nod.

"Hey...." he said to Walter, "I'll do it."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 6:37 pm

Walter raised a brow at Zaniel's confirmation. He laughed a bit, but smiled. "Okay. You're training starts tomorrow morning. 5am sharp."He stated. "See yah later.... That means you too Talia."He stated.

Talia gasped. " I'm not the one going into the Academy. Why do I need to get up?!" She explained as they were walking out. "Because you both are going to train each other. It'll be fun."He stated.

Talia had a questionable look on her face. 'w-what...?!' she thought as she really hopes her father was kidding.

˜!˜

Talia and Walter reached home safely. She sighs as she started to head up to her room to rest. She got her phone and started to text him "are you awake?"she texted as she laid in bed looking at her screen. She sighs as she blushed a bit. She could feel her thighs getting wet. 'damnit... just seeing him makes me want him. 'She thought
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 9:22 pm

He blinked and sighed at the time, "Fine." he said His siblings were off to school tomorrow so he would have to make sure some cereal and what not was avail be for them for breakfast. He blinked again hearing Talia would be joining them, but decided to not ask. 'What's he up to?' he wondered, "See you tomorrow then." he said to Walter.

--

Once they got home, "TO bed you guys, quick wash up. School tomorrow." he said to his siblings. They didn't argue and did as he said. Going to bed right after each had a shower and so they would be fresh for school. Zaniel went up to his room, undressing from the nice clothes he had worn tonight. Once in mother but his briefs, he flopped on his back on his head, feeling really tired.

Then he heard his phone and looked at it, seeing it was Talia. He then replied, 'Yeah.'
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 9:27 pm

Talia smiled as she turned the side lamp on. Getting up to close and locking her door. She slowly started to take her clothes off. taking a selfie of herself on the bed as she was half naked, only her cute panties on with her winking at him, and maybe teasing a bit. "I kinda miss you"She texted back with the photo.

She giggled when she sent the photo and the text. She's hoping he would get the reference.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 9:37 pm

He saw she sent a pic and he couldn't help but chuckle, he replied back to her, 'I think I know wat u r thinkin bout.' he teased her in his text, 'Shall I return the pic?' he half joked to her. He got his Briefs down half way, his cock peaking out as he took a pic and sent her it as a sort of strip tease as she had sent to him.

'I miss you as well.' he said with the pic. "so.....where am i to meet ya?" he asked her in the text, knowing what she wanted outright, pulling his briefs back up and sitting up in bed, wanting to know what she would reply.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 9:47 pm

Talia blushed when he sent her a text back, a picture of his hard cock peeking through. She blushed as she wanted to see him badly. She knew she was under house arrest, but she could seek out for an hour of two. Her dad was already asleep. She text backed quickly "Yours. You said you want to take me in that new bed of yours."She text with a winking face. She quickly got on some easy to wear clothes, mostly easy to take off. She quickly got out of her room window. she has already set up in a way that gives her the impression she was alseep. She carefully started to head of her room window. She had the agility and jumped down. She made her her dad didn't hear her. She quickly started to head to Zaniels house. Running in the streets with her hoodie and her sweats. She didn't care if she looking not her usual self.

She got to his house as she went to the corner and texted him. "let me in"she huffed a bit as she ran there. She gulped a bit as she felt her thighs getting wet just thinking about him. 'w-why do I miss him this much?! he's worse than a drug' she thought. She knew his siblings were probably already sleeping. hence why she texted him than knock or ring the door bell.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 9:55 pm

He chuckled, "Sounds good to me, My sibs r sleepin.' he texted back. 'See u soon.' he said. He got a shirt on and got waiting for her to arrive.

A while alter he got another text and went down to the front door. He had Bullet out the back and was not allowed in the house until morning. So no noises would disturb them or anything. He got down stairs and headed to the door and quietly opened it for her, "Hey." he said with a smirked at her, "Couldn't hold it off?" he teased her a little.

He closed the door quietly and got her hands pulling her to him, "Teasin' me.' showing the pic she sent him, "Bad Girl."
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 9:58 pm

Talia smirked, "You missed me more than you give me credit."She whispered softly, as to not wake his siblings. She blushed a bit as she leaned in and wanted to kiss, but she honestly didn't know what to start with. "W-wait.... um...."She blushed a bit feeling a bit nervous. "A-are we treating this like nothing changed, or.... what?"She asked. He knew how she felt about him, but she was still a little lost of how he really feels about her. are they fuck buddy. in a relationship. She wasn't sure. She didn't want to confuse anything or there be mis leading information.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:04 pm

"...........Let's move to my room. We can talk more there than down here." he said quietly as he led her upstairs. Once in his room he closed then locked his door, "....I'm wiling to put our troubles behind and start again.....if you are." he asked her seriously. Arm around wrapping around her waist and looking into her eyes, "I like ya still....I don't think I could no like ya if I tired." he said. He leaned to her neck and got kissing under her jaw and kissed down her neck.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:10 pm

Talia blushed a bit at his confession. "so I guess I can't charge for hickies from you...?"she giggled a bit in a joking manner. "Or I get more permanent hickies?"She said softly. He wasn't a complete love confession, but its a growing process. "I like you too... "She said softly. Her eyes softened as she looking into his deep brown orbs. She could feel his lips along her slender neck a she moaned softly, but doing her best to keep it down. She laid back on his bed and noticed just how much more comfortable it was.

She looked up as she saw him in his shirt and sweats. She slowly started to move his shirt up. "W-we need to make it quick if we have to get up really early."She whispered as she pushed his shirt back, kissing and licking at his abs. 'not like he really needs training.... don't know what dad is thinking...'she thought as she kissed his chest.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:20 pm

He looked at her, then leaned in and kissed her on the lips, starting gentle and pulled her close to him, more passion being pushed into his kiss and his hands moving down her hips and groping her ass. He then picked her up under her ass and supporting her with ease, kissing at her neck as he got her on her back on his bed and he got his shirt off fully with her help and he tossed it aside, leaving him only in his briefs, standing before her. He groaned a bit feeling her lips on his skin, "Mmmm I figured that, but I'll be sure to get ya to sleep t'night." he smirked,teasing her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:31 pm

"Eeep!... "She was startled as she moaned softly into the kiss. She gasped as the kiss felt different. She blushed a bit more, it was more different than in the past. He was really gentle. She smiled as she slowly started to un zip her own hoodie. She made it easy and didn't wear anything under it. She was no bra as she sat up on his bed. using her finger with the come hither. "Don't tease..."She whispered as she leaned in and started to kiss him again using her hands to pull him into her closer. She shivered into the kissed.

"Zaniel..."She whispered as she looking up at him. She pushed her sweats down, not wearing underwear, her pussy wet with just the kiss. "Need..."She whispered softly, her face blushing and red. she felt more nervous than previously. This was different for something reason.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:39 pm

He smirked seeing she was nude under that hoodie, "Sexy." he said came close to her, "But its fun to tease ya." he said back and he leans din gotting a mouthful of one of her luscious breasts and massaged the other breast he wasn't sucking on. Rolling the nipple between his fingers, then switching between them, "Mmm fuck you taste so fuckin' good." He pulled from her breasts and kissed her deep again. He tossed her pants aside and looked at her under him, he got removing his briefs, showing off hi erect cock, getting hard form just looking at her.

He opened her legs up gently and rubbed the head of his cock at her pussy lips and then pushes into her slowly.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:53 pm

She used her arm to muff her moan as she whimpered at his size. "S-Slow.... I-it's been a while."She whispered. Her face flushed and her breast were moving up and down with her breathing. Her heart beating crazy fast. She was nervous, her pussy wet and leaking down her thigh. She really hope that they didn't make a mess on his bed. "Zaniel."She whispered as she wrapped her arms around his neck and bring him down to kiss him her tongue playing at his lips, asking him for entrance. She winced as he entered slower inside her. She moans into the kiss, doing her best to keep her voice down.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 10:57 pm

He groaned as he pushed into her, muffling their moans. He then got moving his hips into her as he felt she was comfortable enough for hims to get thrusting, keeping the movement easy at first, he loved it when he begged for more, so he was going to take his time. He teeth opened up for her tongue and got got her tough lightly and his wrestled her in the passion behind exchanged between them.

"Mmmm fuck...." he groaned, "MMMM gawd fuck Lia!" he growled in pleasure, but still trying to keep his voice down.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:01 pm

She moaned a bit, feeling her walls tighten around him. feeling every inch of him inside her. She Shivered when he hit the spot and moaned muffling it, doing her best to keep her voice down, "A-Ah.... S-so big..."She gasped a bit. She shivered, her body bouncing to his thrust. She moaned feeling her body responding, her hips moving to his pace as she bit her lip. "S-say... m-my real name... p-please."she begged softly, feeling him reach deeper inside her. She winced as she moaned, tears at her eyes, the sensation feeling more different. She moaned, but muffled it with her wrist. "Z-zaniel."She moaned softly looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:15 pm

He heard her begging him and he felt himself get more hard and he leaned in, "Talia." he said and pulled her up and got her in his lap, assisting her in bouncing on his, pushing deeper into her, "MMMM Yes! Aw fuck!" he groaned, "Mmmm fuck....are you still on the pill?" he asked through his groans, he wanted to cum in her without a worry, "Aw fuck...mmmM!" he groaned in her ear, "MMMMMM Talia fucking you are tight!"

He held her under her ass feeling her move up and down on his hard chocolate cock, "Mmmmm gawd fuckin' hell!"
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:21 pm

Talia nodded to his question. She moaned as she kissed him to keep him quiet, "mMmm.... S-shh.... y-you'll wake them"She moaned as she felt him reach deep inside.

She felt so close, her hips moving on their own. "mmm. Z-zaniel... s-so close..."She gasped as she moaned feeling him get harder, her walls tightening around him more. beads of sweat coming down their bodies, only the soft light of his side table giving off. She kissed his neck, leaving a small but still where his shirt can cover it.

"Make me come... P-please..."She moaned feeling him reach deeper inside her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:29 pm

"MMMM fuck! Kinda hard when ya squeezin me so fuckin' good." he said in her ear, "Can't help bein vocal!" he groaned and he then got picking up the pace, thrusting rapid fire up into her, "Ohhhhhh gawdddddd." he growled, trying to keep his voice down still but it was proving so hard to not shout loud to the overload of pleasure running through his body.

He groped her asscheeks as his cock rammed right up into her pussy getting harder inside her and hitting ever so deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:32 pm

Her eyes widen as he picked up the paced and moaned into his shoulder. Her walls tighten as she felt a spark as she she came hard. Want to scream, but muffled into his shoulder. She shivered, her juices leaking down his cock as she hugged him tightly. Her breathing heavy as she felt him release his load into her. She shivered at his warmth, not wanting to let go, she could easily sleep like this. Her body tired after a hard orgasm.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:36 pm

He groaned as he thrusted up into her and his hot cum spilt on inside her, not worried for an accidentally baby as long as she as on the pill, "Awwww fffffffuuuucckkk!" he groaned, still keeping is on the softer side with his groans. He bucked up into her, looking at her expression as he did, "Oh fuck you look so damn cute right now." he chuckled. He then laid down and gently pulled out of her, letting her lay down next to him.
Back to top Go down
android-kitten
Admin
android-kitten

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:40 pm

Her breathing a bit heavy as she laid next to him. She turned on her side, her body rubbing against his as she snuggled a bit to his warmth. She took in his scent as she looked at him. "So...."She asked him as he sat up a bit looking at him, "Whats you're rules... What can and can't I do?"She asked him softly looking into his eyes. She knew he was serious about her, she wanted to respect every aspect. "I'm not used to being in a real relationship. As you know, most of mine were kinda crap. and I...."She blushed a bit looking down, "I... want to make this one right."She said softly
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 11:56 pm

He looked at her, ".........Hmmm...just be honest and don't keep any more secrets." he said, "And I'll do the same, if you're not happy about somethin, tell me." he said. he smiled and held her close to him, "I do too." he kissed on her forehead, "As long as you can talk to me...that's all you need to know." he said with an assurance and he laid on his back, hands behind his head, he was being so casual as well as honest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets: Zaniel & Talia   Streets: Zaniel & Talia - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets: Zaniel & Talia
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: Streets-
Jump to: