Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Broken Bonds - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 2:02 am

"MMm fuck...aw fuckin' hell!" he groaned as she got stroking then right away, sucking and teasing his cock. He kept his hands on his hips, just watching this sexy strawberry headed hottie blowing him. "Yeah. Got that for ahhhh extra fun." he sniggered a little, lying of course on the real reason but he was not about to say it.

"Oh gawd Please use those tits of yours sometime." he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 2:50 am

Sophie pulled back when she heard him mention using her tits. "How about right now?" She raised up higher and sandwiched his hard rod between her large tits. It felt so warm against her skin. She began to move them up and down over him while she licked and teased his pierced tip. "Mmmm..."
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 2:56 am

"OH gawd fuck!" he groaned feeling them envelop his cock, "You are so fuckin naughty!" he smirked. "Aw FUCK!" she shuddered feeling her tongue teasing his piercing, "Aww yeah, keep that up! I might cum all over you face." he groaned, getting and hand behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 3:06 am

Hearing that he might cum all over her face made her pick up the pace more. She took him as deep as her tits would allow, sucking and tounging his sensitive head. She squeezed her breasts tighter around his shaft and got to moving faster wanting him to cum. "MMMMM!! YOUR CUM! GIVE IT TO ME!" She begged right on the spot.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 3:32 am

"Oh? You're a begging slut are you?" he smirked, "Mmmm fucking keep it up then I'll cum soon you naughty thing!" he groaned, feeling all building. His cock twitching, "Aww gawd.....ffuuuckkk fuuckkkkkk!!!!" he then bucked and he came allover her face and on her tits.

He panted little, he hadn't been worked that well since his before his sister left and the made a spark that he thought had burned out, light upon more. He Grinned, "You are a dream.." he he other chin to look at him, "You naughty little minx...."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 1:38 am

Her hard work was met with a great reward. She could feel the tension in his dick building. It was becoming stiffer and twitched until he finally blew his load all over her. It covered her face and her luscious breasts. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, tasting his jizz as it slid over her lips. "Mmm...you taste so sweet." She said enjoying his taste so much.

She smirked when he took hold of her chin and made her look at him. "I'm glad you approve...I can do whatever you want. You lit a spark in me. I can go all night long." She said and licked her lips clean.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 7:06 am

"I eat mangoes regularly." he smirked at the sweet comment. He just gave a toothy grin as he then got her on the bed again and got the rest ofter clothes off. He had her on her back, opening her legs out and grinned seeing how wet she already was. "Little slut." not wasting time, he stroked his cock a little as he got on the bed with her and right on into her without hitch, "OH FUCKING HELL!" he growled, "SO fucking slick!" he got thrusting into her fast and heavy off the bat.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 7:25 pm

"Mmm, that explains quite a lot." She said licking more of his jizz off her face and chest. "You are in quite fine shape for someone who eats mangoes on the regular." She teased slightly.

They moved to the bed and she fell onto her back. He got the rest of her clothes off and she was fully naked in front of him. She saw him grin when he looked at her wet gash. "Like what you see?" She smirked back and watched him stroke himself. She opened her pussy lips for him and he buried himself in her, forcing himself in quick and hard. "AHHHHHHAAAA! FUCK...You are huge! Its been so long since I've had a dick this big! MMMMMM!!! FUCK YES!! AHHHHHAAA!! SO ROUGH!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 7:38 pm

"Ahh it's not ALL I eat." he smirked, licking his lips as he looked at her, "Fuck yes!" he got thrusting into her with total eagerness and growled a little, "AWW FUCK ME! SUCH A TIGHT LITTLE CUNT!" he had his hands on either side of her head, thrusting his hips into her deep and rough.

"MMMMM you like that cock huh?" he sniggered, seeing her expression.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 8:04 pm

Sophie relaxed into the bed and let her legs fall open. He was relentless. None of her clients were ever this way. It had been a long time since she actually enjoyed it. "Yes!! I love it!! AHHHH! You're reaching so deep already! NNNNGHAAAAHHH!! HAAAA!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 8:20 pm

He growled a little, "Aww fuckin hell lookout those titties bouncing!!" he groaned watching her breastsimovingwithher body and their movements, "Cant WAIT to see you riding me!"he smirked with a snigger. He leaned in and got one other nipples into his mouth an sucked on it as he kept up with his rough thrusting.

He tugged other nipple with his teeth and was even holding between his teeth as her tits moved around, but he wasn't being too harden them, just enough pain to make it magic. Smirking at her, "Mmmmmmm.."he let her nipple go,"Mmm GORGEOUS DARK SKIN! FUCKING GREAT TITS! AND A PUSSY LIKE A DREAM!" he got thrusting rapid fire into her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 9:49 pm

Sophie's felt the bed beneath her moving a bit. This guy was seriously into this and so was she. If he moved much faster the bed would be banging against the wall. "I'll put on a show for you...AHHHH!" She yelled out when he started to tease her nipples. It was one of her weak spots. She could feel herself getting wetter. "MMMMM FUUUUUUAHHHH! Y-You're so rough....MMMM!" She bit her lip and arched her back pushing her chest into him. She began moving her hips along with him. "FUCK IM GONNA CUM!! AHHHHAAAA!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 10:01 pm

"AWW FUUCK! MMMMMMM FUCKING HELL!!" he groaned, "Cum then! I'll still keep thrusting into this sweet cunt of yours!" he growled and he leaned in and kissed her deep, his tongue playing with hers ands was playfully biting her bottom lip and her tongue.

He kept thrusting into her making sure to get her to cum around his cock, he planned to make her squeal for a while...and give her her moneys worth as well.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 11:01 pm

Sophie was really into this guy. There was something sinister and sexy about him that just made her go crazy. "FUCK!! SO CLOSE MMMMMM!" He forced a deep and hot kiss to her lips as she moaned louder and louder. He was thrusting like a wild animal. She finally exploded, squirting all over him when he plunged deep into her. "MMMMMM OHHH FUUUUUUUCK!!" Her hand went for her clit making her juices splash about.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2019 11:08 pm

He smirked and pulled up and out of her pussy watching he juices splash all over them and the bed, "Oh fucking hell yes!" he sniggered. He got her hand and licked her juices off her fingers, then he pushed her legs backhand over her head, mounting above her and pushing right back into her, slamming down into her, "GAWD FUCK!!!" he watched her legs move with his thrusts into her and looking at her expression.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2019 11:41 pm

"AHHHHH FUUUUUUCKK! MMMMMM! AHHHHHHAA!" Her fingers moved quickly over her clit making her juices splash about and she just kept going. She smacked her clit getting one last gush out of it. Her body was shaking and twitching. She watched him take her hand and lick her wet fingers clean. "Wow...you're amazing...AHH!" Her knees were suddenly on either side of her ears as he forced her legs back. "Wh-what are you?" He took command away from her and plunged back into her drenched pussy. From such an angle, he was able to penetrate deeper than before. "AHHHHHHHAAAA!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2019 2:57 am

"AWW FUCKING HELL!!!" he growled, "FUCKING HELL YES!!!" he slammed down into her deep and rough, his balls smacking against her ass and slammed balls deep into her puss, smirking at her facial expressions changing as he rammed her, "FUCKING TAKE THAT COCK DEEP INTO YOUR TIGHT CUNT!" seeing her legs flouncing with his movements into her.

He gave her ass a Smack smirking at her, "AW FUCK YEAH!! SUCKING ME IN!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 6:00 pm

Sophie relished in the pain and pleasure this handsome stranger was inflicting on her body. He was ruthless and devious. She LOVED it! "AHHHH! AHHH!!! AHHHHHH! YES!! FUCK ME HARDER!! TURN MY SNATCH INSIDE OUT!!" Her legs flailed around as he kept up his ferocious pace. Something about this guy was different. He was so strong and his stamina was like nothing she had ever encounter before. None of her clients were this tenacious. "MMMMM FUUUUU! H-How long can you keep this up?!" She said looking into his intense face.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 6:42 pm

"MMMm ffuck! AWWW FUCK YES! YES!!!" he groaned ramming into her balls deep. "MMMM fuck! I can keep it up all night!" he smirked at her question, "Hope you can keep up!" he smacked her ass. He got rubbing her clit as eh kept slamming down into her pussy, "AWW FCKING TIGHT LITTLE CUNT!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 7:21 pm

"NNGHHHAAAAA AHHHH!" The sudden attention to her clit made her whole body shake. The sensitivity of her aching bud was overwhelming. "As....as long as you want...I am all yours..." She said barely able to put together a sentence. His intensity was overloading her body. She became lost in him almost to the point of addiction.

"MMMM IM....IM GONNA C-CUM AGAIN AHHHH! HAAA!! AHHHAAAA!" It seemed her moans and pleasure filled cries made him even more carnal. She kept it up wanting him to go all out on her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 8:31 pm

"AWW FUCK!!! I FEEL YOU TIGHTING AROUND MY COCK! YOU'RE A LITTLE SLUT AREN'T YOU!?" he smirked. "AWW YOUR EXPRESSION RIGHT NOW!" he smacked her clit, now thrusting into her faster.

"CUM!! CUMYOU LITTLE SLUT!!!" hitting deep inside her, knowing he got her sweet spot.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 8:52 pm

"YEEEEEEESS!! SUCH A SLUT!!!! OHHHH CUUUUMMMMMINGGGAHHHH!" The smack to her sensitive clit made her explode. Her pussy began to spurt, shooting out every time her body spasmed. "AHHHHAAA ITS SO STRONG!! CANT!! STOP!!!" He was hitting her sweet spot deep inside too. "ITS SOOO GOOOOOOODD AHHHHAAA!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 8:59 pm

He kept going even after her humming and squirting around his cock, "AWW FUCK!! I"MGONNA FUCKING CUM ALL OVER THOSE TITS OF YOURS!" he groaned, getting close himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 9:08 pm

"D-DO IT! COVER ME IN YOUR HOT JIZZ!!" She begged him. She could barely keep it together. He was moving inside her so fast and deep. After cumming so hard she was more sensitive inside and so TIGHT, but that didn't slow him down. His girth was pulsing and getting harder inside her. It felt so good that her body could barely take it. "PLEASE! HURRY AND GIVE IT TO ME! I WANT YOUR CUM ALL OVER ME!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 9:31 pm

He groaned and let out a growl and he pulled out of her pussy and stroked himself fast as his hot white cum got shot all over her belly, tits and her face, "AWWW GAWD FUUUUCKKKK!!!!" he groaned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: