Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

Broken Bonds - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 9:36 pm

Sophie moaned loudly when he suddenly pulled out of her and watched him rapidly stroke himself. She licked her lips knowing what was coming. "Ahhhhh haaa mmmmm...." His hot and sticky cum coated her entire upper body. She opened her eyes and licked her lips. "Wow...you gave me so much. It's all over me..." She chuckled feeling very satisfied with the sticky paint job. "I hope that's not all you have left...because I want lots more." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 9:58 pm

He smirked, "I'll let you catch your breath for a moment. Ohhh no I don't plan to stop yet." he smirked, "I've not had a good fuck like young LONG time." he let her body lay on the bed. "MMM fuck that was hot though." he chuckled, laying back little himself.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 10:02 pm

Sophie was thankful for the breather but was also delighted to see that he was not ready for their night of brutal fucking to end. Her body relaxed into the bed as she started to catch her breath and enjoy the feeling of being covered in his tasty cum.

"I hope this means you plan to come back and see me again some time?" She asked as he REALLY seemed to be enjoying his time with her.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 10:35 pm

He smirked, "I'll around for a while. I'm looking for something at this time and wasted I could find it here." he said, with hisahndbehind his head, chilling out next to her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2019 10:52 pm

"Mmm that's good to hear." She sat up a bit and turned to look at him. "Looking for something? Maybe I can be of service and I won't charge you extra." She smirked. "My sister and I have lived here all our lives, so we know every inch of this city."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2019 6:16 am

"I am looking for a specific pair of people....I was told I would know who they are when I find them." he said, "Weird huh?" he smirked, not letting it known he was of the Bone cult.

"A sister huh? Is she like you?" he smirked, teasing mostly, but a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 7:07 pm

Sophie stood up and walked over to the mini bar that was part of the room. It was stocked with all sorts of booze. She took out two glasses and poured each of them a glass of ale. "It's not that weird." She said and brought his glass of ale over to him.

"You could say that, we are twins but we are nothing alike." She said and took a long sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2019 10:01 pm

He took the glass, "Not weird? Most would think so." he smirked at her, taking a swig and looking at her standing before him naked. "Mmm good ale."

'.....twins?' he thought, he thought about Selene earlier and she told him she was a twin as well. "...........What's your sister's name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 7:58 pm

She quickly downed her first glass and started to fill it again with more ale. "Her name is Selena." She said as she put the bottle down on the bar after filling her glass. "We are fraternal twins. So we don't look exactly alike. She has lighter hair and slightly lighter skin." She explained. "She is too sweet to be out on these streets..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 9:29 pm

"...................................I think I might have met ya sister." he sniggered, "She's the one who showed me around the town when I arrived here....she did mention she had a twin sister too.....funny how things come about." he smirked at her, taking a drink of ale.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 10:04 pm

"Really? That is quite a coincidence. Did you flirt with her too?" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 10:07 pm

"Teased her a little." he sniggered. "She's a shy girl.....a little scared if I noticed correct...she probably thought I was like a tiger chasing a mouse or something." he joked a little, but he knew that's how she more likely felt.....his presence....was overwhelming to some people at times.

"But just left it on a friendly note." he decided to leave out he gave her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 11:04 pm

Sophie laughed. "A tiger chasing a mouse! That's brilliant and so accurate! She was always shy around men. Especially ones that are coming onto her." She finally stopped laughing and finished her second glass of ale. "Like I said, we are total opposites. I was always the troublemaker between the two of us and she was the innocent sweet one that never got in trouble."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 11:28 pm

"Well.....maybe I was looking for you two. The mission I have has me looking a for a PAIR....it might meaning you two." he smirked. He played with her hair a bit, "If you two are interested of course." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 12:41 am

"I doubt that. There is nothing special about us." She watched as he played with some of her hair. "But if that so called feeling of yours is right, then I will go. Anything to get me off this horrible island. I am so tired of this place." She sighed. "But I would have to see if my sister agrees with it. I can't just leave her behind."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 12:48 am

"Well My island is occupied by ....a unique group." he smirked. "This island isn't bad, more normal people." he sniggered. "But I'll let you know...you'de be getting GREAT perks." he winked.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 12:53 am

Sophie was very intrigued. "Do those perks include getting to fuck you some more? If so, then I'm definitely on board." She smirked and came closer to him looking at the odd mark on his chest. She hadn't noticed it before. "What's this? Someone steal your heart or something?" She asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2019 7:08 am

He grinned at her closeness, "That would be a massive yes plus access to other items that may interest you and Your twin of course." he said

"............Of sorts." he said half serious, not wanting to freak her out with the mention of the Bone Cult yet. "Well I'll let ya speak with ya sister before you say yes. But I'm here for a while." he sniggered, "I'll be staying here until I get a sign to return."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 7:11 pm

"Then count me in." She got closer and pressed her huge tits against him and nuzzled him with them. "I will just have to work on my sister a bit. She will be reluctant to leave her customers here, but I think I can persuade her to come. If there are others who need her skills it will be even easier to convince her."

Sophie ran her hand over the healed scars. The formed a perfect circle in the middle of his chest. "Mmm. Don't want to talk about it? We don't have to talk...luckily fucking doesn't require much talking." She leaned in even more until her lips were at his neck and started to nibble and suckle on his skin.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 11:27 pm

"Trust me....where I am...there are MANY people amongst where I reside." he said, "She'll be busy." he smirked, feeling her tits against him, "SO nothing else? You don't ant anything in return for you to come along?" he never expected things to go that easy. He looked at her hand tracing the circle scar on his chest, "Talking about it? Is not the issue, its more hard to explain." he shrugged, "But ukcily no, it doesn't." he smirked and pulled her onto her back and pinned her down.

"You're a naughty minx."
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 11:33 pm

"Mmm, well that will help convince her I'm sure." She smirked. "Just getting out of this god forsaken place will be reward enough. You are the most interesting thing that has wandered around these parts in a very long time. It's not every day a sexy specimen like you asks me to return home with him. I am more than happy to go."

She gasped when he quickly pinned her on the bed, but loved his sudden show of strength and dominance. "I can be whatever you want me to be..."
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 11:54 pm

He smirked, "My crew will check you both out, but You'll be safe at my word." he opened her legs out, "Mmm still looking so naughty." he pushed balls deep into her straight away, "Mmmm fuuuck!" he got thrusting deep into her. OH fucking hell yes!!!" he watched her tits flounce.

"Sounds like a good time." he sniggered and got ramming her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 12:03 am

"Fair enough..." Her cheeks grew redder when he opened her legs and looked at her stretched wet holes. He didn't hesitate and pushed into her so deep that it nearly knocked the wind out of her. "AHHHHHAAAA! HHAA!" He set his pace and she could barely catch her breath. "MMMMM FUUUU HAA! OHHH SO FUCKING GOOD!" She grabbed her tits and started tugging hard on her large dark nipples.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 12:30 am

"Aww fuck yeah!" he groaned watching her tease her own nipples, "Mmm yes keep doing that!" he thrusting rapped fast into her, "Aww gawd fuck thais pussy!!" he growled a little, leaning down and kissing her on the lips deep and his tongue playing with hers.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 12:34 am

Teasing her own nipples made her pussy tighten and pulsate around his cock. "MMMM! Y-Yes...whatever you want!" She tugged them and rolled them between her fingers. Her pussy responded by getting more and more slick for him. She opened her mouth to him and kissed him feverishly, drool easily escaping from her mouth. "Fuck...you are amazing..." She said between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: