Pink Silk II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Silk II

Welcome to Pink Silk! <3

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broken Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
TaviBee
Admin

Broken Bonds - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2019 1:15 am

""MmMMM!" He got massaging one of her tits as he kept kissing her, "Mmm notepad yourself!" he groaned against her lips, "MMmM!!" he pulled back, strings of salvia formed between their lips. "MMM fuck yes!"he kept his thrusting fast and rapid.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 6:56 pm

Sophie moaned as well into their heated kiss, getting louder when he started to tease her. "MMMM!" She licked her hungry lips when he pulled back and started to really fuck her. His intensity made the bed shake and move. "AHHH! HHHAA!!" Her hands squeezed the blankets beneath them to try to keep herself in place. It was as if this guy wasn't human. His speed and stamina was out of this world. Her juicy pussy was making lewd noises with each powerful thrust, squelching and slapping.
Back to top Go down
http://pinksilk-ii.forumotion.net
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 7:22 pm

He groaned, "OH FUCKING HELL!!! YES!!!" the bed was now rocking back and forth, hitting against the wall from their antics. "AW FUCK YOU ARE SO FUCKING WET!" he groaned, "Mmmmm yes!!!" he growled feeling the build up once again. "AWW FUCK! SQUEEZING ME TIGHTER!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 8:13 pm

"I-I can't help it! AHHHH! You're just so fucking hot! AHHHH HAA!!" Sophie clenched her abdominal muscles more to put the squeeze on his cock some more. "How's that?!" Her legs wrapped around his waist to keep him close.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 9:50 pm

"AWW FUCKING HELL! OH GAWDDDDDDD" that did it, he came inside her again, pushing balls deep into her, making sure she got ALLLLL of his load.

"Oh fuck......." he kissed her deep again, his pulse was running crazy and he was twitching inside her as he emptied out in her. "Hot damn...." he smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:08 pm

Sophie felt him twitch and get harder once he was buried deep inside. "YES!! GIVE IT ALL TO ME!!" Her legs fastened around him and she held him in place so he wouldn't spill a drop. The heat spread through her and warmed her deeply. She raised her head and met his lips for a kiss. She chuckled and smirked back at him, "I hope you don't plan on stopping...you are still quite hard. I can feel it...or have you had enough?"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:20 pm

"Oh I'm not done." he smirked ad he pulled out of her puss and got prodding her asshole, he got pushing into her ass before she could say no. "Aww gawd yes!" he got thrusting into her rosebud.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:30 pm

Sophie was happy that their session was not yet over. He pulled out of her and made let their juices fall from her freely. Both her holes were now drenched. She was thrilled when he went for her rear entrance. Before she could say anything, he pushed into her tight hole. It had been a while since she got to use that spot. "AHHHH!!! MMMMM YES!! AHHHH!" She reacted in a VERY positive way to the sudden invasion.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:39 pm

He grinned hearing her squeal of delight, "AW GAWD YOU ARE SO FUCKING TIGHT!" he got thrusting balls deep into her ass, his balls slapping again her drenched pussy, "MMM yes! Fucking up this little starfish!" he then moved to her her balancing on her shoulders again and got ramming down into her deeper.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 8:50 pm

"AHHH! ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE SOMEONE FUCKED ME THERE! HAA! IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!" Their wet flesh was smacking against each other and making a LOUD slapping noise. She was now balancing on her shoulders with her ass and pussy on full display for him. She could see it all happening up close and personal. He was fucking her like a mad man. He reached so deep in that position, ramming deep into her stomach almost. "FUUUUUU! AHHHHH!!" The ramming to her ass was making her pussy drip more. "AHHHHH!! YES!! FUCK MY ASS!!! AHHHH YES!! YES!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:04 pm

"AHH FUCK YEAH! OH GAWD YES!!! SQUEEZE ME MORE!" he smirked as he thrusting deeper into her, "YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING DREAM FUCK!!!" he groaned, he hadn't said that in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:09 pm

Sophie clenched every muscle in her rear as tight as she could, putting a vice like grip on him. "AHHH!! YES! FUCK ME HARD! HARDER! HARDER!! AHHHHAAAAAA!! OHHHH MAKE ME CUM! MAKE MY ASS CUM!!" She wanted to explode all over him and show just how kinky and rough she could be. "RAM MY ASS!! GIVE IT TO ME!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 10:29 pm

"AWWWW FUCK YES!" he smacked her ass while ramming hard and rough into her, "Gonna make it gape like a whore!" he smirked, "AW GAWD FUCK!!" he groaned feeling how much tighter she got, "GONNA BUST A NUT AGAIN!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 1:20 am

"YES!! YES!! OHHH YES!! CUM IN MY ASS EZRA!! OHHH ITS BEEN SO LONG!! GIVE IT TO ME!!" She squeezed the pillow under her head and moaned so loudly feeling herself about to cum.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2019 1:35 am

"AHHH FFUUCKK!!! FUCK! AWWWWWWWWWWWGGGGAWWWDDDD!!" he slammed down into her ass and let out a hot load into her toosh. "OH FUCK! FFFFFFFFUuucckkkKK!" he groaned and his eyes rolled back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 5:41 pm

"YES!! OHH YEEEES!!! AHHHHAAAAAA!!!" When she felt the heat spreading inside her ass, it made her start to cum as well. The feeling of having her ass filled while she came made her nearly lose it. Her body froze in place as she yelled and moaned louder than before. His cum was starting to drip from her plugged hole. There was so much of it. "MMMM YES!! FILL ME UP!! I WANT IT ALL!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 9:37 pm

"You're still tight too...such a little slut." he got her on her sides till in her ass, lifting a leg up and he got thrusting into her ass again, hearing her beg to be filled more, he hadn't gotten this rile up in the sack for so long. "AW FUCK YOU ARE MAKING ME CRAZY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 10:51 pm

Sophie let him move her as he pleased and was excited when he kept moving. "AHHHH! And y-you're still hard inside me...AHHAAAA! SO...BIG...AHHAAAA!!" He pounded her harder and the bed felt as if it would break at any moment. Sophie turned her head and forced a hungry and deep kiss on him. No man had ever made her this crazy before. She never wanted to lose this one. She would follow him to the ends of the earth.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 10:58 pm

"MMMm!" he kept on thrusting into her ass, "MMMM!" he groaned, leaning over her as he groaned against her lips, "MMMM you are such a naughty little thing!" he groaned, thrusting rapid fast into her again, wanting to make her cum and himself cum too.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:16 pm

She moaned deep into their kiss, feeling him really start to drill her deep. "I live for the thrill of a good fucking!" She said before she yelled out as he somehow started to move even faster. "AHHH! HAAAA! HAAA!! SO STRONG!! OHHH HAA IM GONNA CUM AGAIN!!!"
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:25 pm

"AWWW FUCK I AM TOOO! YOU ARE STILL SO FUCKING TIGHT TOO!!" he groaned, "MMMM FUCK THIS TIGHT ASS!" he smirked.

'I'm gonna see about he little mouse before they agree.....I'm curious now.' he thought to himself, thinking of Selene.
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:34 pm

"NGHHHHH CUMMINGGGGGHAAAAAAA!!" Her insides tightened around him and her pussy and ass became drenched even more. "AHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" She screamed loud knowing the people around them could hear her, but she didn't care. "CUM FOR ME EZRA!! FILL ME UP ONE MORE TIME!!" She begged.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2019 11:56 pm

"AWWW FFUUCK!! FUUUCK!! AAGGHHHH!!!" he thrusted balls deep and came in her ass once more, their juice all mixing an churning inside her. He bucked against her to make sure she got all of his load and groaned, "OH gawd fuck me.....!"
Back to top Go down
Protector-of-Dreams
Admin
Protector-of-Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 12:04 am

Sophie felt the heat fill her again. It leaked out again around her plugged hole and she was covered in their mixed juices. He let her leg go and it fell down quickly. They were both pretty exhausted. "Ohh fuck...you are so amazing..." She said in an exhausted breath.
Back to top Go down
TaviBee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 12:08 am

He panted and laid next to her, equally feeling tired, "Mmmmm glad you see you're pleased." he chuckled. "But I think we best get some sleep and we'll get a washing room tomorrow morning." he said suggested, really needing some sleep now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Bonds   Broken Bonds - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Bonds
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pink Silk II  :: The Voodoo Master and the Spider Queen-
Jump to: